[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Why do SJWs hate White men so much /pol/?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 413
Thread images: 62
Why do SJWs hate White men so much /pol/?
>>
Because that's what the leftist higher ups tell them to do. If some twat in upper academia decided it was progressive to hate niggers, they'd do that instead
>>
white men are their strawmen to blame their fatness, unemployment, bad education and character for.
>>
>>32235159
They're jealous of us.
>>
In the Royal Arch degree, the Freemason " acknowledge[s] that the devil, in the guise of Jahbuhlun, is his sacred Lord"--the name Jahbulun being a "composite of Jahweh, Baal, and Osiris." He chants "Jah-buh-lun, Jah-buh-lun, Jah-buh-lun, Je-hov-ah" (Texe Marrs, Codex Magica, Ch. 4). Albert Pike discusses the Cabalistic/Masonic significance of IAHOVAH in great length in Morals & Dogma (66, 213, 401, 467, 519).
>>
>>32235213
This.The most depressing part is most of /pol/ probably wouldn't care, in-fact go with the flow if it wasn't them being targeted.
>>
File: 1402760480692.jpg (96 KB, 531x470) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402760480692.jpg
96 KB, 531x470
Well, in the SJW circle, everyone is usually there for attention. They delude themselves into thinking that they actually want to change things, they don't. What have SJWs done legally? Nothing. They are merely obnoxious. Anyways, they constantly try to one up each other, calling for more and more extreme measures in order to garner more attention from their peers. It's similar to Islamic extremists, as in it's a community where being the most hardline and extreme are the most respected. Except that radical Islamists actually get shit done instead of whining on the internet. That bitch in your picture probably never said shit like that in real life, and usually if they do, they get shut down instantly by someone not retarded and piss their pants. Which they cry about on the internet.
>>
Because they're told to, so they do.
>>
File: 1354174473556.jpg (31 KB, 304x274) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1354174473556.jpg
31 KB, 304x274
>>32235159
Because they consider jews to be white but haven't made the connection that the jews are responsible for the majority of the bad shit in their lives.
>>
Congrats! by bypassing the patriarchal investment system you manage to waste stupid people's money on useless shit that won't pay off. You really showed us
>>
They need an oppressor in order to prop up the theory that discrimination is continually perpetuated just to keep old power structures in place.
>>
File: 1377702877037.png (11 KB, 500x560) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1377702877037.png
11 KB, 500x560
>>32235159
>>
>>32235159
We are the ultimate scapegoats for everyone's problems. And as the SJW movement grows and the country gets more brown(and it will) the hate will only get stronger.
>>
>why does the leech hate the knife?
>why does flea hate the bug spray?
>>
>>32235380
>Well, in the SJW circle, everyone is usually there for attention. They delude themselves into thinking that they actually want to change things, they don't. What have SJWs done legally? Nothing. They are merely obnoxious. Anyways, they constantly try to one up each other, calling for more and more extreme measures in order to garner more attention from their peers.

this

massive egos and magnificent gentleman tier narcissism caused because these young people are part of a generation that has never lived before the days of widespread internet use and more specifically things like facebook and tumblr. They think their behavior is normal because they've never been exposed to anything else.
>>
>Be white
>Be superior race
>Rich cultural history
>Gave the most to the world of all the other races
>Have had the best and most powerful empires in the world
>As a whole, gives the most to charity than any other race, and everyone knows altruism is one of the defining characteristics of a self-aware species, making whites more human than all the other humans
Jealousy. They don't actually hate white people; oh no, they want to be white people. They hate themselves, but they can't just say that, so they have to say they hate whites. But that's all it is. Just talk.
>>
>>32235159
They can't rationalize the overall good that white men have created in the world.

Have we fucked up? Yes.

Is this shithole better than it was? Hell yes. Worst part about the blame game is that this world could have turned out even worse if it weren't setup by white men.
>>
>>32235159
a lot of people with nothing to give to society hate their betters
>>
>>32235159
They need someone to blame for their problems that isn't themselves
>>
>>32235878
kek
>>
Where can I find a racist white woman?
>>
>>32236375
the south
>>
>>32236375
The south. Usually in families that own more than an acre of land.
>>
>>32235159
Because they're fuckin brainwashed with the idea that egalitarian cultural marxism is the answer to a problem thats been fixed since the 1960's. No amount of social tolerance is ever going to be enough for these people and they will go out of their way to create civil unrest so they can point their finger at you and bitch for not accepting their intolerable believes/retarded ideologies
They want to undo all the work done in this country in the name of "progress" and say whenever you benefit from society you're privileged, it's not fair, and you should apologize for being american
>>
>>32236212

We have never "fucked up." We civilized the entire world (mostly, can't help those that don't want to be helped). White man's burden was a real thing. It was our burden to care for all other races, and then we get nothing but hate and disrespect in return.

You can't sit there and say American blacks have it worse than African blacks, they have it 1000x better. I'd say the only thing we "fucked up" on was our treatment of the Native Americans, but hey, Manifest Destiny was a bitch. It's not like Indians had ideals of property ownership other than OUR TRIBE HER, YOU TRIBE THERE.
>>
Liberals hate men, except when they pay taxes.

Less taxes = Less money for government = Less welfare state = Less social programs = Less power for Liberals full of hate.

Simple but true.
>>
File: rich.png (713 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rich.png
713 KB, 800x600
Isn't it obvious?
>>
>>32235159
Because it gets a reaction out of you and you help their cause by giving it attention and spamming their videos etc which make them money.
>>
>>32235159
because they wouldnt fuck them in high school
>>
>>32236471
The fuck up I meant wasn't slavery or anything boo-hoo like that, but rather WWI. It may have been an eventuality, but it screwed Europe up to what it is today.
>>
Because they are feed to believe so by the media.

Even if they are white. My sister calls herself a half native. She's whiter than me, I can't believe it
>>
>>32235213
Seconded. As cringeworthy as the word is, these subhumans can be appropriately named "sheeple".
>>
File: moo.png (69 KB, 638x474) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
moo.png
69 KB, 638x474
Can I get some backup guys?
Her friends are just as crazy as her
>>
>>32237060
fuck off faggot
>>
>>32237060
Holy shit, sorry but I only have a legit account

>>32237128
> Supporting SJW
Good job anon
>>
File: 1296805735486.jpg (121 KB, 700x693) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1296805735486.jpg
121 KB, 700x693
>>32237128

Why so mad priya
>>
>>32237060
>PoliticallyIncrtChen

You are awful.
>>
>>32237060
can someone make her cry already? would make my night oh so good
>>
File: 1383212977187.gif (3 MB, 353x209) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1383212977187.gif
3 MB, 353x209
It's simple.

They hate white men because white men think they are disgusting and won't date them.

SJWs as a whole are nothing but a giant group of jealous, desperate women. They defend nonwhites the way an ex smothers her new boyfriend in an attempt to get the old one to see it and feel bad.

But it doesn't work, and it makes them even more mad.
>>
>>32237128
Why

>>32237285
Chen dont take shit from anyone
>>
>>32237060

"woman of color" is one of the most infuriatingly inane terms to come out of their camp yet ... it's like fingernails on the blackboard hearing this gibberish
>>
>>32237345
>don't call me what I am, call me what I am but in a special snowflake way
>>
>>32237419

exactly this
>>
>>32237309
You understand.

The internet SJW thing is basically just feminism. They try to make some connections with minorities and other liberal causes like minimum wage and so on, but that's only to make themselves appear more legitimate. In truth the entire movement is just a form of rich white girl identity politics aimed at making men pay.
>>
Give it to /b/ she sure gets some attention then.

I m rubbing my hands, how long till the SJWs completely show their true colours without wrapping it in their pseudointellectual buzzwords.

I love you muricans, you are better than sweden.
>>
>>32237419

I want them to henceforth refer to me as "the Man of Whiteness" -- I'd demand it, in fact
>>
>>32235159
Because white men have been castrated and refuse to fight back.
>>
>>32235159
Cute girl, though she needs a backhand or two
>>
>>32237894
This,
not one tweet against her other than that Chen dude - who apparently is non-white, and a Hispanic dude.
>>
>>32235159
They hate strength. They will say its because the white man is the oppressor of everyone else but whatever SJW are in charge of anything they are the most intolerant creatures of all. For all the suppossed harm the white man has done we've also helped the most people. More than any SJW has accomplished by bitching on their blog. And thats why they really hate us. Because of our ability to get shit done and their own feebleness
>>
Because they are too mentally deficient or lazy to take responsibility for themselves and need to throw all the blame on somebody else for their life failures.
>>
Does that bitch think making such sweeping threats will not endanger her?
>>
>>32236760
>>32236760
>>32236760

Out of all the reasons given, this is sadly probably the most accurate.

It really must suck being a black chick or something and knowing that literally no one, not even your own race, finds you attractive.
>>
>>32237894
Exactly, the modern White man is nothing but a walkover
>>
>>32238013
She has a horse face :-(
>>
>>32238262
The modern white man has better things to do than respond to useless fucks on tumblr.
>>
We need a Woman of Color to show up and ask her "why stop at white men? White women are even worse since they think they're oppressed."
>>
>>32237060
>calls for genocide
>wahh stop being hateful to me ;-;
>>
File: xk8X0NQ.jpg (200 KB, 533x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
xk8X0NQ.jpg
200 KB, 533x800
>>32235159

White men are the gatekeepers of higher levels of reason, consciousness and innovation. We are the torch bearers of civilization and have been for millennia.

They hate that they can't have the best of us, so they smear us as a whole.

SJWs love minorities and degeneracy in others because they think that a widespread lowering of standards will mean that their own degeneracy and squalor will be harder for white males to detect and publicly ostracise.

They hate us all the more when the blossoming of the Tyroneosphere fails to disarm our critical abilities and we continue to detect their degeneracy and treat them accordingly.
>>
>>32235365

This might be true, but it doesn't change the fact that /POL/, of all human populations, is the LEAST likely to go with the flow.

If what you said is true of us, its much more true of others.
>>
>>32235159
Because they don't stand up for themselves; they're safe to hate.
>>
>>32235159
Jealous of success.
Jealous that people find white people to be attractive. See them lash out at people who have beauty standards that are set upon having light skin, straight or waving hair that is easily styled (weaves are a good example), differing eye colors other than dark brown, rounded or almond shaped eyes. SJW's cannot stand that sort of thing.

>>32235380
This is truth
>>
>>32236242

succinct and correct
>>
File: M'lady.gif (2 MB, 350x295) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
M'lady.gif
2 MB, 350x295
>>32239008
>>
>>32235213

Thirded. Right here.

Want to know more? Just read up on "critical theory" within the frankfurt school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
>>
>>32239177
He's a fedora because he writes better English than you do?
>>
>>32238959
Lol these SJWs are so fucking crazy and deluded they completely justify their unrational hatred for White men. Go scroll down her TL and you will see that not only does she CONSTANTLY tweet about "white men/boys" but shes always insulting them putting them down.

That's the scary thing about these SJWs, they completely justify their hate for White Men, they don't even see anything wrong with saying something like "Lol I wish all white men would just die"
>>
They need something to blame.
>>
>>32235878
>his sizable nose

I lost it
>>
>>32235159
1. penis envy
2. clean envy (niggers and mudskins look like they took a dip in a swamp)
>>
>>32238064

True.
>>
>>32235159

Donated a dollar.

Thank you OP for promoting this.
>>
Who cares about white women anymore. Black conservative immigrant girls are where its at.
>>
File: Horsefacepart2.png (45 KB, 708x301) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Horsefacepart2.png
45 KB, 708x301
Uh Oh Speghetti-O's
Someone on Pol is a snitch
>>
>>32239177

> I'd be caught dead in a Fedora.
> Fedora-fags are the "best of us (whites)"
>>
>>32239374
She shouldnt awaken the beast
>>
File: 1403294858059.png (144 KB, 680x502) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403294858059.png
144 KB, 680x502
When you lead a safe life spoiled by the welfare system of the 1st world, you tend to grow up not knowing shout about life hardship and end up being hypersensitive like unhardened metal that easily cracks and breaks.
You then proceed to seek things to make into your problems no matter how irrelevant they may be, and you even purposely misinterpret non-problems into problems.
>>
>>32239357
Those are few and far between due to the handouts they are being given. No self respecting conservative would take a handout (unless they corrupt, like a great deal are)
>>
>>32235159
So are we going to do anything about this repulsive whore other than bombard her with hateful tweets?
>>
>>32239374
2/10. Work on perfecting your font for next time.
>>
>>32239374
Isn't she that girl that took dog dick?
>>
>>32239374
>wont cry today
so it will take multiple attempts, but tears will come.
>>
File: noose.png (362 KB, 900x1593) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
noose.png
362 KB, 900x1593
>that feel when SJW's will never hate on your race

do any non-Whites feel the same way?

east-asian by the way
>>
>>32239468
Once these SJWs figure out how badly China is fucking over Africa, they will turn on you guys too. Soon my friend, soon.
>>
>>32239456
The attack will have to last days, it seems. A single strike will not suffice.
>>
>>32235159
daddy issues?

Didn't get the new iPhone for her birthday?
>>
>>32239468
I'm Puerto Rican living in New York city, I'm surrounded by liberals everywhere.

I find it funny when I'm hanging out with my friends and someone says something racist and I say

"Hey man, watch out, the liberal thought police might come after you for saying that."

It always leave lefties speechless, they're white, who are they to judge me about my views on race? The fucking retards.
>>
>>32239468
Your time will come. If you are a male and living in a house with plumbing you are half way there m8.
>>
>>32239548
>Once these SJWs figure out how badly China is fucking over Africa, they will increase their anti-AIDS efforts.
FTFY
>>
>>32239468
Don't worry, if you're not white there are enough people out there hating the shit out of you anyways.

The difference is that those people probably hate you enough to actually kill you. Not like SJWs, who are all bark and no bite.
>>
>>32239559
tbh /b/ is the only board that goes full force
>>
>>32239593
The SJWs will just end your career and destroy your property and THREATEN to murder you, unlike white supremacists.
>>
>>32235159
The same reason why /pol/ hates jews. They need something to blame.
>>
Look at this nasty druggie bitch, she looks like a brown Amy Winehouse with a horse face.
>>
File: 1364124749907.jpg (22 KB, 373x434) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1364124749907.jpg
22 KB, 373x434
>kickstarter to end lives
>please don't threaten me

Sounds like the kid suffers from cognitive dissonance. But then again this is Twitter, most people there have mental issues.
I like how it thinks a monochrome picture makes it look "classy" and not like a pretentious idiot who is trying too hard.
>>
>>32239640
Not even /b/ can raid anymore.
>>
>>32235159
Everyone need a scapegoat. For sjw all white guys have easy lives I guess..
>>
Guyz she's owning your asses on twitter lechortle
>>
>>32239456
So it's happening?
>>
>>32239693
The irony of stating on Twitter(created by White men) to use Kickstarter(created by White men) to kill all White men.

The idiocy of SJWs never ceases to amaze me.
>>
File: 1402802793383.jpg (59 KB, 375x343) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402802793383.jpg
59 KB, 375x343
Here /pol/,
I'll make it simple

https://twitter.com/thewordy/status/487163219882950657
> Block or Report
> This user is abusive
> Harassment
> I am not directly involved, but I find this content offensive.
> Someone on Twitter is engaging in harassing or abusive behavior.
>Threat of Violence (up to you)
Report User
> @thewordy
Report URL
> https://twitter.com/thewordy/status/487163219882950657
Further Description
> Promoting racial violence/genocide

...and even if they screencap this post
She IS advocating violence and racism
>>
every other group has some kind of social protection perpetuated by loxist media, academia and NGOs
white men have no such protections, so they are attacked for lack of a weaker target
>>
>>32240108
OH LORD.
>>
They don't. Not really anyway. The strawman they've invented doesn't exist in the real world. It's a cartoon character(who isn't even portrayed consistently) they've collectively decided to blame for things. I
>>
>>32240108
>twitter's reporting system
>doing jack shit

lol /pol/
>>
File: Hypocrisy.png (175 KB, 899x517) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hypocrisy.png
175 KB, 899x517
>Have a post literally advocating for the extinction of white men.

Jesus christ Orwell could not have imagined double think at this level.
>>
Since she's such a horse, would shagging her be beastiality?
>>
File: Screenshot_15.png (53 KB, 559x485) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Screenshot_15.png
53 KB, 559x485
#REKT
>>
lmao how do you guys manage to fucking suck at yelling at brown people when it's the only thing you ever do
>>
She's probably baiting you guys for all the usual death threats and shit so that she can play victim and get lots of feels from the other fembots.
Don't rise to her shit
>>
>>32240417

Damn it! Who's the snitch?!
>>
>>32235159
OH BOY ANOTHER CIRCLEJERKING THREAD.

HOW MANY THREADS DO WE HAVE ON THIS RIGHT NOW? PROBABLY MORE THAN 3

EAT SHIT YOU STUPID FUCK
WE GET IT
SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS ARE FUCKING RETARDS

WE
GET
IT

WE DONT NEED A THREAD EVERY 30 FUCKING MINUTES. COMMIT SUICIDE DUMBFUCK
>>
>>32240468
Except we have solid digital proof. If it's preserved well enough we might have a defense in this
>>32240471
One of her SJW minions probably tipped her off.
>>
>>32240471
We should make a kickstarter for sandwich making classes because this bitch dosnt know her place yet
>>
>>32240471
dude 4chan is a public zone and when /pol/ raids it's pretty obvious
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1gb9hJ9gfBB
>priya
>>
>>32240511
Priya plz
>>
>>32240560
If anything we should plan raids on /3DCG/ or 8chan.
>>
>>32240471

who cares, keep going
>>
>>32240511
SJW tumblrfag detected?

What kind of autistic freak gets this mad over a harmless thread
>>
find out her FB account and send beast porn of shagging horses lel
>>
File: 1404669538396.jpg (105 KB, 400x801) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404669538396.jpg
105 KB, 400x801
>>32240560
>raid
>>
>>32240511
horseface priay is that yhu?
>>
>>32235512
fuck off retard
>>
>>32240468
This, report her rather than responding to her.
>>
>>32240569
>PRAI-YUH
lmao count on a britbong to improperly pronounce a fuckeasy name like "Priya"
>>
Success breeds jealousy
>>
>>32240108
Why report her, she helps us big time. SJ is moving so fast thanks to the crazies that people cant catch up.

>>32240356
Banging her is illegal, even you dont get locked up for rape you get locked up for fucking a diseased horse.
>>
>>32240696
>not intentionally mispronouncing it
>>
>>32240735
>hurr durr i was just pretending to be retarded
ok
>>
those sjws are batshit enough to make this trending...
>>
File: Rapeherface.png (14 KB, 638x83) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Rapeherface.png
14 KB, 638x83
Really guys? you just made Katy Perry mad!
>>
>>32235159
This bitch should be reported to the proper channels for inciting violence/attempted genocide.
She has already admitted to it, and there are international laws against this. If /pol/ reports this to the UN she could be considered a war criminal
>>
white women are the most privileged class alive, they get everything given to them by white men
>>
>>32240776
>people who disagree with me are underage and edgy
SJWs
>>
>>32240650
sorry, "when /pol/'s rabid autist userbase decides to collectively shit itself over some no-name vaguely brown twitter person" but same difference you're all newfags to me
>>
>>32237060
>polincrtchen
Are you fucking kidding me. Way to cover your tracks you b-tier pleb
>>
>>32240813
Priya is either a moron hippie's child, or from somewhere in/near the indian subcontinent. They're uppermost social caste, the brahman class, is basically white or as close to white as you can get without being european. I suspect she's a high-caste asshole who's just being a fucking tarded ass dummy.
>>
>>32240789
They wouldn't take it seriously. Look how they handle the current ongoing genocides
>>
>>32239435
https://twitter.com/thewordy/status/487688602864730113
>>
>>32239177
Get back to /co/ you tumblrcunt
>>
>>32240471
https://twitter.com/StopWhiteTears/status/487687917348073472
>>
because as /pol/ basically embodies people love indulging in mindless otherdom because it simplifies a complex world and gives them a bad guy to blame for their problems

/pol/ nazis and sjw's are basically reflections of each other a la 'the horseshoe effect'
>>
"Race? It is a feeling, not a reality. Ninety-five per cent, at least. Nothing will ever make me believe that biologically pure races can be shown to exist today.… National pride has no need of the delirium of race." - Mussolini
>>
You know the one thing that actually sizzles my keister very, very slightly, is that these assholes would never, ever say this type shit in the public forum, its only on the echo-box internet forums where they say this moronic shit, mostly because they are absolutely TERRIFIED of getting their ass violently beat back into sense and shape, instead of fat moronic sjw posturing.
>>
>>32235365
Only insofar as, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Once one obstacle was out of the way the tables are turned and the other "problematic" groups are dealt with.
>>
>>32240996

Horseface effect?

And no you are a newfag, you are here for probably 1 week and think you know how this place works.
>>
>>32236045
Who was the leader of the White Empire?
>>
>>32240847
I dont think he's trying to be covert
>>
just reported her. I have no idea if it'll do anything but it's worth a shot.
>>
File: 898989898098098.jpg (69 KB, 900x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
898989898098098.jpg
69 KB, 900x720
You people are fucking idiots.

Stop trying to organize these reactionary raids on pissed off women who you know full fucking well don't actually believe 90% of the shit they say. You seriously think she goes around town calling for the death of white men? of course she fucking doesn't because she'd be cut from society so fast it'd make her head spin.

I swear /pol/ has had an influx from /b/ and /r9k/
>>
dude lighten up bitch - what would hilter do?
>>
>>32241191
> Nazi Flag
> Nazi Image
Oh my god, trying this hard
Priya, just surrender, we'll make sure to use lube
>>
>>32239008
I would disagree, we hold the torch now but we should not be arrogant to realise it was not always thus. The Babylonians, Mespotamians, Greeks of old and jimust before us, the Arabs held this torch before we did, and they all lost it.

We have held it continuoisly for 400 years or so. We shall set the world alight.
>>
>>32241191
You sound butt-frustraterized, priya. Mad you're getting reported left and right for a blatant call to terrorist action against whites? You a follower of mandela? Mad because you aren't brown enough to be accepted by the apes, and are just a teensy bit to brown to be accepted by the glorious valorious exceptional magnificent and wonderous whites?
>>
>>32241267

Yeah bitch yeah ye cheap fucking car go have sex with champion the wonderhorse AYE GURL AYE
>>
>>32241267
No. No lube. No mercy. I expect to be able to store a pack of florida's best brand oranges in priya's asshole after this. And by "a pack" I mean a whole pack, as in a bag of 26 oranges.
>>
>>32241191

Na, going against one cunt is a job for /b/. We play the big game, but they are amusing none the less.

Also you can learn about certain personalities.

This one is probably underfucked, starved of attention and an airhead that wants to make up for her horseface and 13yearoldboybody.
>>
>>32241061
uh, sjws get shit on every day. i mean, they're still awful, but /pol/'s a bigger echo chamber than public pseudonymous spaces like twitter and facebook and shit are.
>>
>>32241191
Pirya stop fighting it and just accept White cock. It's in your Indian blood to submit to Whites, accept it.
>>
>>32239334
If we all donated to this, would it help us if we could prove 4chan is the one bankrolling these retarded feminists for our own amusement? Could they then wonder about Anita?..
>>
Realistically speaking...

How can we get Germany to expand its land, trolling aside ?

Referendums in surrounding countries?
Their superior economy could lead to a possible referendum...

perhaos unification with austria, liechtenstein, luxembourg and german speaking regions in switzerland and belgium.

Poland and France seems to have more land than they need, but I dunno what'd convince them?
>>
File: 1402342133507.png (29 KB, 500x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402342133507.png
29 KB, 500x300
>>32241316
Priya, Priya, plz stop
Priya? plz
>>
>>32241348
Upset that our echo-chamber is better than yours, priya?
>>
>>32235365
>/pol/ is one person
I simply hate people who leeches off, without contributing anything to society.

Who do not want to improve, to better themselves and the world around them endlessly, who are selfish, who are ignorant, who cannot balance between emotion and logic.

There are white people I hate, there are black people I hate, there are asians I hate and there are arabs I hate. Then there are all the people of those kinds, that I highly admire.

I think, I hope, that there are more people who think the same as I do in these regards on /pol/.
>>
>>32241416

Prius don't know how to stop broseph, she got a hard on 4 4chins and is gonna baseball bat ur anus lubed up with lard first of course - she aint that mean ye fuckin cracka haw haw
>>
>>32236893
dat monkey see monkey do tumblr lyfe

:'(
>>
Father Issues and False-Female-Entitlement.
Happens all to common today, men have amazing value and due to our society being very corporate it is easy to manipulate minds and opinions.

Just achieve amazing lives while having pride in the heritage you have and the nationality you own.
>>
>>32241226
Hitler would understand that there are things to take action against and things to not take action against.

Some angry little girl sitting in an echo chamber is not one of those things.

>>32241267
>>32241275
>>32241359
This is the shit I'm talking about. You /b/tier idiots think spamming the report button is actually going to do anything? Twitter won't do shit to her. You want to piss her off? do what those anons did and create a mass vote (Like anons did with tumblr) that shit is funny and gets noticed. You sitting in your own echo chamber dies nothing.

>>32241333
This isn't going to do anything to people like her, there is a difference between baiting someone but the moment someone pulls the whole "Awww look at them trying to be trolls" card its basically over. This will just gain her support and in turn she'll create more radical propaganda for the above listed idiots to get battmad over. Thing is she'll take any argument against her as "Those Pissed off 4channers" and the above idiots will take anything against them as "LOL ITS HER SHE GETTING MAD"
>>
>>32241539
Battmad? I wasn't aware you were...

BATMAN!
>>
>>32235159
>>
>>32241539

You know what you are probably right, in the end she is helping us by spaming her airheaded shit on twitter.
>>
>>32241433
yes anon we are all priya here
>>
whassup m'negroes? getting ur ass handed to you by some noob cheep car/horse u slippin guyz
>>
>>32240560
Fuck, I thought anonamoose hacked my pc and let me in the club. Pretty pissed now I know anyone can join.
>>
>>32235159

Because it's cool.
>>
>>32241685
Trying mighty hard there, priya. You're the one who's getting ass-reamed, not us. You're the one who's taking time out from your busy schedule of.... oh I forgot you don't have a life, thus twitter.
>>
>>32241539
Twitter doesn't work like tumblr
regardless, why dont you start?

btw - what do you mean by mass vote?
>>
Weird, last time I tried to make a group of people extinct it didn't go so well.
>>
>>32241746
If you have not been around for the past few days it was a petition which got over a dozen thousand contributes compared to the "Close down 4Chan" petition started by Tumblrinas.
>>
>>32241745

yup-yup-uhuh anon we all be Prius now broseph
>>
>>32241433

I'm Priya and so's my wife
>>
>>32240471
I have no idea :^)

Maybe its time we considered taking over /mlp/ or whatever the backup plan was in case /pol/ got infested with landwhales. Ahab doesn't take them down more than one at a time...
>>
>>32241818
Surprised this thread has not been deleted with this level in shitposting.
>>
>>32241745
>/pol/ moleman attempts to condescend
>>
File: 1397763295757.gif (1 MB, 312x241) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1397763295757.gif
1 MB, 312x241
>>32241818
>>32241685
>>32241673
>>
>>32241905
Its all from the same person, and its probably priya or one of her peg-boys.
>>
>>32240471

yo brah it's a public website she just toddles on here tab from twitter and tumblr etc - sees we're keking about her then tweets to all her fembots boofuckinghoo
>>
how bottombothered are you dorks on a scale of one to infinity
>>
>>32241916

just fucking with you guys god you so hormoanal
>>
>>32241158
Which one? We've had competing empires that eclipse India and China for centuriwscenturies.
>>
>>32241948
>>32241980
Shitposting or not this person sounds like they just spilled out from a social-networking site.

I would not be surprised if this goes backwards in retaliation and women start crying about oppression and "PTSD" for stabbing themselves in the eye with a fork.
>>
>>32235213
THis + daddy issues
>>
File: perfect2.jpg (465 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
perfect2.jpg
465 KB, 1600x1066
>>32241980

How does it feel like looking like a methhead without taking meth. You should take meth, that would probably turn you into modern feministic art.
>>
File: 1376798436688.png (1 MB, 1372x1308) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1376798436688.png
1 MB, 1372x1308
It's okay, I'm just a trans-ethnic African man

don't oppress me silly whites
>>
>>32237060
since jews are white she is advocating a shoa
simply claim that she is anti semitic
it's that easy faggot
>>
>>32239593
>>32239468
No worries,odds are blacks despise you. And if you don't act like a cretin, liberals secretly despise you because you wont be a failure they can nurse back to health with mental breastmilk,
>>
i hereby do declare that priya is the new trendy /pol/ meme, all rise for priya, new queen of /pol/
>>
File: 3883312_orig.jpg (45 KB, 324x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3883312_orig.jpg
45 KB, 324x450
QUICK /POL/
You wake up and find
Suddenly White men, excluding you, and women (not including feminists) never existed, every invention made by the white man ceases to exist.

How fucked are you?
>>
File: bueno.jpg (62 KB, 550x412) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bueno.jpg
62 KB, 550x412
Her Zuckerbook account:
priya.elias/about

I cant believe she's a lawyer and this stupid
>>
>>32242157
Priya's minion pls go
>>
>>32242189
who cares about white people
>>
File: E9PdbTl.png (258 KB, 501x261) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
E9PdbTl.png
258 KB, 501x261
>>32235878
>that final line
Brilliant.
>>
wow touchy /pol tonight more snarky than usual, has horseyface got under your skin?

Just turn her into a MLP meme or summit
>>
>>32242236
what's wrong, you don't like memes?
>>
File: hawt.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hawt.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>32237309

>that scene where she strips down and dances

holy fuck i didnt know that old futa bitch was so hot.
>>
>>32242157
If this is not a pathetic attempt at a ruse there will be no empathy for the stupidity of this woman.
>>
>>32238857

this would be fantastic
>>
>>32235159
Is this a /pol/ false flag?
>>
>>32236454
This. I'm a white Irish American why are SJW racist calling me or my ancestors slave owners?

these people have no context, but Considering the amount of differing European ethnicities in this country you'd think at least one person would realize that this label of "white oppressor descendant" is not applicable to 70-80% of whites. most of our ancestors were in fact peasants.
>>
>>32242189
I don't exist because treatments for smallpox and tuberculosis were never invented. Dark skinned people eventually migrated to Europe, but with the dim light and their dark skin, not to mention the disease and their own inanition, have only reached a level of society on par with that which made stonehenge.
>>
nighty night pol gonna sign off now and watch hoss pron, don't haz nightMARES kek
>>
>>32236375
literally anywhere
>>
>>32242342
don't you talk shit about this new epic meme bro
>>
>Why do SJWs hate White men so much /pol/?

Indoctrination.

They've been groomed by Marxists throughout most of their lives, unlike what some on /pol/ would believe the Marxists are much more calculated with their brainwashing of people than you think. They weed out the easiest and most vulnerable targets during school/college/university, usually young women with identity issues and work on them constantly until they end up like in OP's pic.
>>
>>32242385
>why are SJW racist calling me or my ancestors slave owners?
You are now aware that St Patrick was captured by Irish bandits and taken to Ireland as a slave.
>>
>>32236402
>>32236425
Southerner here. Sorry, but Southern white women are usually too busy grocery shopping with three or four niglets in tow each while their nigger baby daddy's are at home smoking pot and practicing their pimp slap to have much time left over to promote white interests.

Racist white women of breedable age are a nearly extinct species because women only care about reifying that which is socially acceptable, not taking socially unpopular positions because they're rational.
>>
>>32242477

That one wasnt bad.
>>
>>32241191
>>32241539
I always love how these outsider faggots magically appear on here after any raid. It was the same thing as when /b/ did that shitty Chanology bullshit. All the sudden you have self-avowed trolling "experts" telling everyone else that we're doing it wrong.

Guess what? /pol/ is not a collective. It does not answer to you. We'll do whatever the fuck we want.
>>
>>32242533
Actual southerner here; yeah, we call those women fat whores. No, not all white women are nigger fucking whores, and you're a cuckold kike for thinking so.
>>
>>32242533
bro have you ever touched a woman irl
>>
We simply need a counter movement, call for the mass genocide of all women.

If they can say it, we can too. If we get banned, so do they.

If they dont, take the fucking website to court.
>>
>>32242234
>Summer Intern at Middlesex District Attorney's Office

As a real attorney I can tell you she's nothing more than a fucking coffee fetcher working at the DA's office. Most likely doesn't do anything real other that filling out tons of paperwork for 23/hr.

If she was worth anything she wouldn't be fucking around on twitter all day and she would be a partner/own her own firm. She's the equivalent of someone saying "Oh I'm in finance" while working as a bank teller.
>>
>>32235159
why don't we dox the bitch and fuck her shit up?
>>
File: 1404753624817.gif (998 KB, 380x460) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404753624817.gif
998 KB, 380x460
The White men of the USA are being demonized so when it comes to the invasion half the populace will probably welcome the invaders and be glad to be rid of their oppressors.

White men are being demonized in the exact same way the Jews were before World War 2.

Search your heart /pol/

You know it to be true

Everything white men like (games, sports, pastimes, hobbies) to the men themselves (cuckolders, school shooters, nerds, bronies) are being systematically destroyed.
>>
>>32242508
and the Irish were taken as slaves in Barbados. also bobby sands a white man starved himself to death in 1981 in protest of a prison sentence. It baffles me why SJW would lionize ghandi and mandela but gloss over or demonize sands. Not that I consider myself anything but American since I was born here. It just seems odd how we are made to believe that its impossible for white males to face oppression
>>
Have you guys seen her tits? Look like eggs nailed to a fence.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc

SJW's are a product from the fallout of KGB subversion under the Soviet Union.
>>
>>32242679
kek
>>
>>32242234
Inform her employer. Racial hate crimes should not go unpunished.
>>
>>32240471
Or she uses 4chan and is the OP in an attempt to garner internet fame and feminism self-sacrifice points.
>>
>attacking sjws with 5k followers
good going faggots, you're supposed to go for the people with smaller support groups, otherwise your shit gets drowned out by their sjw friends' coddling
>>
>>32242648
This will reach a point of maximum evil, and then there will be an extremely hard, violent backlash. As for me personally, I don't plan to die like an animal when raging mad browns and blacks decide to mob up on the whites, and I don't plan to starve to death like a holocaust kike in a fema concentration camp run by a jew.
>>
File: priya.png (61 KB, 504x881) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
priya.png
61 KB, 504x881
>>32242623
>>
>>32242716
Thats a sensible action.
>>
>>32242623
>/pol/
>knowing how to dox
>>
>>32242784
do you have a skype of phone number?
>>
>>32242554
He's trying to say that by giving them attention, you're giving them power. You're NEVER going to convince them they're wrong, so the next best step is to completely ignore their hypocritical bullshit and not let it affect your life.

Seriously, nothing ever comes of anything they attempt to achieve, so why do we STILL get so buttflustered over some cunt with a keyboard?
>>
>>32242716
She works at the DA's office. Just dig up some shit about her doing something illegal and get her disbarred. Shouldn't be difficult, she looks like a hoodrat and finding her doing some illicit activities shouldn't be to hard.

>http://www.mass.gov/obcbbo/complaint.htm

If she's done anything illegal you can report her here. As an attorney myself, I think the manner in which she conducts herself is unbecoming of someone working for Mr. Conley. I might send him a text later if you guys find something on her.

Just so you guys know, she's not an ordinary feminist. Going after her looks or anything unsubstantial wont get you anywhere. It's her career that matter (8 years school + 2 years as intern)
>>
>>32242823
Should we hand this over to /b/, or dare I say /mlp/?
>>
>>32242648
>Cuckolds/School Shooters
Most shooters have been foreign/liberal.
Reddit is where you want to be.

>>32242784
Would not be surprised if she tries to call the police in the next few hours about cyber-bullying.

These people are the epitome of hypocritical non-sense.
>>
>>32242668
This is their pathetic way of attempting to oppress white men: by doing literally everything in their power to give us a bad name. (everything in their power is using a keyboard.)
>>
>>32242951

see if /b/ will take it. I'd make the thread if I knew how to make them react. She basically said anonymous cannot deliver
>>
File: lel.jpg (19 KB, 236x421) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lel.jpg
19 KB, 236x421
>>32235159
>yfw she fucks and gives birth to a white man
>>
>>32242989
Thats a big huge no-no if I remember rightly. You never, EVER say that anon cannot delivar.

>>32242950
Her explicitly calling for white genocide is illegal, pretty sure.
>>
>>32240511
>COMMIT SUICIDE DUMBFUCK

Confirmed for tumblrtard
>>
>>32242950
Read what this anon has to say fags. True oldfag is present.
>>
>>32242951
yes we must, /b/ will scare this bitch straight.
>>
>>32242978
That's why you have to be literally willing to die to protect your culture.
>>
>>32235159
Do it /pol/

Create a kickstarter for making white men extinct and when it's over donate all the money to any organization that fights for male rights... or do whatever would pissed the SJW
>>
>>32242989
>Anonymous
This better be bait.
>>
File: curry.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
curry.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>32243020
>yfw
>>
>>32242951
what if, get this, we didn't validate SJWs or their dumb bullshit. if we dox her and call her boss it'll be seen as an attack on her for standing against the iron fisted rule of the straight cis white male scum oppressors you dumb fucking nigger
>>
>>32243020
>finds out she ia pregnant with a white boy
>aborts it
>supports #endgenderabortion in china
>>
>>32243081
wow. such agressive. just a thought
>>
>>32242950
This.
>>
>>32239432
I dunno, she only threatened all our lives and the futures of our children and their children on a childish whim. In any other situation, she'd be a goddamn corpse for saying something like that.
Threaten my life, I'll fucking end yours.
>>
>>32239444
no she's that girl who broke a hotdog off in her cooter.
>>
>>32243047
Not at all, you've just got to use logic, and NEVER get mad at them (to their faces, at least. They take this as a "win" and will just gloat and act like you're wrong. Don't react emotionally AT ALL and it frustrates them so badly that you can control your emotional outbursts and they can't.)

Seriously, if you find yourself being screamed at by an SJW or a feminist, just refute their points, or ask them to provide sources for their information. They'll never be able to source anything besides feminist literature or tumblr posts, so just go on smiling, knowing how superior our White Male Genes are to their inferior female White Genes.

At least they're still white, I mean they've got that going for them.
>>
>>32243034
>Her explicitly calling for white genocide is illegal, pretty sure.

It's protected speech, unless you can prove intent to incite violence (which is a pain in the ass) you won't get anywhere. You need something legit that breaks her oath as an attorney.

Also being noticed by the BAR association is not fun.

>>32243071
>Indians
>Thinking they're worth anything

>>32243081
You don't call her boss. You find out if she's ever done anything illegal. Send it to here:

>http://www.mass.gov/obcbbo/complaint.htm

tripping for thread if you have any law questions btw
>>
>>32242784
Get her fired
>>
>>32243167
Just the screenshot of her calling for White Genocide could be pretty damning to her, couldn't it? Screencap it and send it to her firm, I doubt they'd want someone like that representing their lawfirm.
>>
File: 1368362870280.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1368362870280.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>32243071
>Indian
Come on, your country is almost immediately the top priority for what people want off this world.
>>
>>32243167
Would searching through her tweets and compiling a list of these outrageous racist statements be of any value from a legal standpoint? If its habitual doesn't that go towards intent or something?

The extent of my law knowledge is a single very careful reading of blacks law dictionary all the way through a long time ago, so I may be confused about things.
>>
I'd suggest everyone to do as I do. Create a list with names of anti-whites such as this whore. When the inevitable crash comes, and life becomes a chaotic free for all, seek these people out, and punish them for their crimes.
>>
>>32243115
This is why women should be controlled, I am sorry to put it this bluntly but that's the way it has to be.
>>
File: 87452.png (223 KB, 889x447) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
87452.png
223 KB, 889x447
>damage control begins
>>
>>32243175
Not that simple. You don't get someone "fired" from the DA's office because its honestly the most pathetic thing you can do as an attorney.

Do some digging and find out if she's done anything illegal and provide tangible evidence.

>>32243259
Not really. You can try and say it's unbecoming of someone from the DA's office but its far from illegal.

>>32243299
It would just show she's very unprofessional in her private life and it would make becoming a public official nearly impossible.

But seeing as she's just an intern at the DA's office, she's not planning to go very far in life anyways.

>Also she has a BA in English

LEL. Shit tier right there.

>BS in Mathematics and Political Science ftw
So I can be a patent attorney if I ever wanted.
>>
>>32242889

I m really curious how someone retarded like this can get a degree in murica. Wtf.
>>
>>32243362
Hope you guys got some evidence. I don't own a Twitter because I'm not a faggot, but is there anyway around it? Just following her should work right?

>>32243391
She's not retarded.
>>
File: 1404635663516.png (445 KB, 910x898) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404635663516.png
445 KB, 910x898
SHE LOCKED HER TWITTER
>>
>>32243428
She's intelligent, but has no wisdom. She doesn't realize that the ONLY reason she's able to complain about the things she's complaining about, as well as playing the victim of everything, is PURELY because of the leaps and bounds that white men made when they created this country.

She should try living in ANY other country and pulling this shit, they'd sew her vagina shut and beat her with phonebooks.
>>
File: Koala.jpg (763 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Koala.jpg
763 KB, 1024x768
>>32243271
As you draw your last breath, through blurry eyes you see your killer dismissively flip you the bird.

2deep4me
>>
>>32243379

Arent attorneys (dunno if public) held to a higher standard regarding this than the general population?

Pretty sure it doesnt make a good impression if one of your employers with 10k followers says "lets make all blacks/whites extinct".
>>
>>32243428
It actually doesn't matter, because the damning comment was screenshotted and has been posted in thread, so its now in several other computers around the world.
>>
File: USA USA USA.gif (1006 KB, 490x368) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
USA USA USA.gif
1006 KB, 490x368
>>32243362
Victory tastes sweet my friends
>>
>>32243457
WE DID IT /POL/
>>
File: 1393426266763.jpg (143 KB, 622x653) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393426266763.jpg
143 KB, 622x653
>>32243362
We all knew they were like this, it is just fun to cripple those who are morally questionable and decadent to the point were they regret their actions and retreat to their own little liberal bubble so they can hate men more, while hating themselves.

..in the end, these liberals or trenders will destroy themselves.
>>
>>32243428

Not retarded? Working as an attorney, posting shit like this in public when you have 10k people following, are you serious? Everyone with two and a half braincells knows that this will get you in trouble.
>>
>>32243391
>Education is synonymous with intelligence
Doesn't matter if she's retarded, she's an educated retard which means she likely behaves akin to that of a cornered coward when taken out of her comfort zone.
Expect her English to begin to falter and her tone to change as this assault continues. She will regress into what she really is, a retard who got exposed to the thick SJW climate that pervades most colleges and universities.
>>
you know she can still tweet and shit right?
we didn't actually do anything
>>
>>32243457
Of course she did. The second I started talking about getting evidence and reporting her to the BAR Association she realized that not all of us are /b/ tier retards.

>>32243483
Eh she can hate on white people, her choice. I think she's a waste of life for working at the DA's office and she clearly has no intention of moving up in life.

I also feel bad for her parents. Knowing the Indian culture, if they found out how much of a whore their daughter they might stop talking to her.

>>32243513
Only if they're elected (hence holding the position requires you to be well liked by the majority) but you're more than welcome to submit complaints against her to the BAR association/DA's office if you can find tangible evidence against her.
>>
>>32243379
I wasn't trying to say that her exercising free speech is illegal, just that her place of employment may look down upon such public displays of blatant racism.

She's locking her twitter in an attempt to prevent us from sending all of her racist shit to her boss and getting her ass fired. Like I said, she browses /pol/ and made this thread so she'd get a little more internet famous.
>>
Tumblr and now this?
It's Christmas in July!
>>
>>32243570

This is the unfortunate reality we have to deal with... Retards who equate education to intellect.
>>
She'll fuck herself eventually when her progressive ass has to raise Tyrone's little niglet by herself.
>>
Good thing we have a copy of her twitter feed, she just sighned her own warrant by closing down her account and likely trying to get it deleted.

Its Friday, she has what till Monday till her boss checks his email at the latest? Someone get the kickstarter.
>>
>>32243585
You're doing god's work.
>>
>>32243522
It's not a damning comment in the sense that it can hurt her job. Just makes public office damn near impossible for her in the future.

>Implying she has any standards anyways

>>32243568
Regardless of profession, people do retarded and immature shit. It would only affect her if she had any plans of being a public official or working anywhere prestigious. She's been an intern at the DA's office for two years. She's going nowhere in life.

>>32243596
>Place of employment might look down upon such a public display of racism

I guarantee you that she's a paper pusher. If she's actually involved in the criminal process, sent the screencap to the DA's office so they can audit her and make sure she hasn't targeted anyone unfairly.
>>
>>32239569
Yelling on the internet doesn't change that you're just displaying your thoughts. Arguing on the internet is trying to change somebody's thoughts. When a large interest group puts the force of their weight on somebody in text, you have the thought police.

You just gotta withdraw from those situations, it's much harder for those people to get shit done in front of other people.
>>
>>32235213
being left wing has nothing to do with hating white men. thats just plain retardation.
>>
File: 1405036984353.jpg (146 KB, 764x510) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405036984353.jpg
146 KB, 764x510
>>32243621
Deutschland über alles!
>>
https://twitter.com/damarianryan

Can any twitterfags retweet the comment or screencap to District Attorney Marian T. Ryan, where Priya works. Wonder what she thinks about her staff advocating genocide.
>>
>>32235365
But /pol/ would be black, SRS would still hate /pol/, and Tumblr would still cry about feels.

So nothing would change, abd you're wholly incorrect.
>>
>>32243585
> started talking about getting evidence
Well good job on that front but it could also have been she had enough or afraid in general.

Also, her comments could still land her in trouble because any racial bias is questionable in the legal and law enforcement profession; especially if you make it known visibly
>>
File: 1384178610266.png (94 KB, 1238x652) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1384178610266.png
94 KB, 1238x652
For celebratory times, let us remind them.
>>
>>32236375
Kurwaaland
>>
>>32243728
https://twitter.com/JaromeFullton1/status/487723293030752256

Good enough?
>>
Sorry m8s. I was eating supper. What did I miss? Did she post a suicide video yet?
>>
>>32237599
>better than sweden
>implying anyone is worse than sweden
>>
>>32243683
>boss sees she is soliciting funds for genocide of white males
>mr shekelstein looks up at the intern
>tfw she isl literaly asking for sheckles for another shoah
>>
>white people in charge of being able to take a joke
>>
>>32243858
She's scared as shit right now, had to lock her twitter. We found out her employment status and are going to make sure her employers knows about her genocidal hateful remarks
>>
>>32243708
>7-1
>>
>>32243683

I didnt many retarded things in my life but that was either in the heat of the moment, out of lazyness or completely drunk. But i dont write "questionable" shit on twitter and then come to 4chans merchant shitposting. That is a sign of low intelligence.

That is just something i dont understand.
>>
>>32243901
hey priya
>>
oy vey
>>
>>32243850
Good work guy. But we need more people to comment on it. and make sure sure SURE you include the screenshot of the comment.
>>
>>32243681
Just doing my part to help guide you youngsters in the right direction. I hate it when entitled shits like Priya think they can act so "holy" while being complete wastes of carbon.

>>32243728
She reports to Daniel F. Conley my friend. That's the DA's office in which she works.

>>32243745
You could make that argument. I know some defense attorneys would love to know a paper pusher with a confirmed biased against white people at the DA's office.

>>32243881
That's not how things work here though...

>>32243929
Well, I for one, don't own anything aside from a Google Plus account (thanks Google) because its defaulted when you own a Google account. Social media is a real good way to fuck over any prospect of a decent career.
>>
>>32243745
What happens if court cases she is even tangebtaly involved in (filing paperwork) is thrown into question because of this? Odds that she helps represent white males show bias so [criminal scum] gets off because of the bias potential? Not a lawyer like based lawyerfag, apologies if I botched the wording of that.
>>
>>32243901
Well Priya, using your logic
Rape should never be made fun of
and therefore genocide should never be made fun of
>>
>>32243850
Excellent work Jarome.
>>
>>32243509

gentlemen, it's time to rob them
>>
>>32243975
haha nice, you broke the trip. So let me change it up.

>>32243978
You guys are going about this the wrong way. Attorney's dont give a shit about the stuff normal people do.

Being disbarred is the worst thing that can happen to you. Also getting removed from the DA's office is pretty bad (considering how low the work it).

Find something legitimate. Getting some retweets won't do shit you morons.
>>
>>32235159

She keeps talking shit and now she protected her account. You big wuss. Y so pussy, horseface (check the etymology of "pussy" before you make another sexist/racist tweet that makes you look even more retarded than you are). :) :) :) :) :)

Love, anon.
>>
>>32243901
Come back for more?
How pathetic.

Your mind is a literal mess, once you fail you crawl back and rely on calling yourself innocent.
>>
>>32244077
*tips fedora*
also i'm not priya i'm just a dork from /jp/ who likes getting a rise out of you fags
>>
>bitch about white people
>on the internet
>on Twitter
>in a western country

Anyone who hates white people should stop using white inventions.
>>
>>32244138
implying whites don't steal everything from civilized countries
>>
>>32244138
>http://middlesexda.com/about/meet-the-DA.php
Sorry guys, this is her current DA. She currently works at the Middlesex DA's office as an intern.

2 fucking years as an intern. You would not believe how hard I'm laughing right now. My partner (attorney talk for fellow law office owner) walked by asking what was so funny.
>>
>>32243917
Großer Sieg, obwohl die armen Schweine verloren das einzige, was sie im Leben haben kann.
>>
Why do people not understand the golden rule:
NEVER dare 4chan, EVER.

She must be crying hard if her friends are talking to her like she's has terminal cancer
>>
>>32244129
You realize that fedoras are meant to mock athiests/communists, right?
>>
>>32242157
Pipebomb you'll always be a fag
>>
>>32244178
No matter what prof. hebrew been clickclickberg told you, the simple reality is that vast areas of the world were shit-tier advancement level before white people came around to them, and just-barely-tolerable-tier afterward, namely because all the natives wouldn't stop overbreeding when the white gods gave them things to make their lives easier.

You are seriously backwards as hell if you think white people needed to steal anything from your mud + human shit + sticks hut living bone through your nose asshole ancestors.
>>
>>32241022

What happened to this Mussolini, this is a Mussolini I can sell to the American people.
>>
>>32244129

You could at least try to learn your maymays before you shit post, fecesbaroness.

*trims legbeard*
>>
Anyone have access to her stream? Also remember this is her current DA

>http://middlesexda.com/about/meet-the-DA.php

Don't forget to report her to the BAR
>>
>>32244245
Besides, the point behind this board is that not everyone is who you think they are.
>>
All hail Priya, new queen of /pol/
>>
>>32240417
What a miserable cunt. I wouldn't fuck that mess of a human being for all of warren buffet's money.
>>
hey guys,
this is priya, just checking in to let you know that i don't actually work at the DA's office anymore, just haven't updated my Linkedin, but lol keep trying to report me to them xo. have a good weekend! consider getting a life. and PS i'm not upset at all just locked my account bc i'm sick of my mentions being overrun.
>>
>>32244341
How about not using maymays at all?
*slurps semen*
>>
>>32244418
Where did you get that from?
>>
>>32244452
Her Twitter
>>
>>32244431
For someone who isn't upset, you sure came here quick and made comments throughout the thread quick.
>>
>>32244431
If that is really you, do you have more of the bikinipics, nice tits.
>>
>>32244418
You should send this pictures to her parents. Indian parents would flip shit. Tell them that youre a black guy pounding their daughter.

>>32244431
Fellow attorney here (assuming this is you) currently drafting a report to the BAR association documenting all of your behavior. Hopefully your paper pushing was on PAR because I'm feeling an investigation incoming.

xo

>>32244486
>nice tits
You like eggs nailed to a fence tits?
>>
>>32244341
i'm sorry i didn't know you held memes in such high regard, i'll be sure to render my next rage comic at maximum fidelity for you
>>
>>32240776
another diseased hooker to come out of the "entertainment industry". wonder how long it is before she has to do porn to make some cash.
>>
>>32244418
If /mlp/ has taught me anything, it's how to dox locations through pictures. Let me try to remember the link they used, and I ll get back to you goyims
>>
>>32244241

Call for genocide, "omg you are our hero".
Maybe they should all join stormfront, people like them can just eat up any braindead shit.
>>
>>32244431
tits or gtfo
>>
>>32244241
>you are an actual hero
>an hero
kek
>>
>>32244431
Pic with timestamp please
>>
>>32244431

if srs, then lol

too bad im white, you're pretty cute despite the horsey face and your mental illnesses and the SJW and your lack of a strong father figure and I could go on.

Still reporting you to your employer and messaging your parents, qtpi. :*) <3 :^]


>>32244449

Like the shitposter from /jp/ could ever amount to quality shit posts. Sir, please.
>>
>>32244418

>take picture with your tits specifically aimed in the center of focus
>"my eyes are up here silly boys!" XD
>>
This is her office's phone number:

(781) 897 8300

mdaojobs@middlesexda.com
>>
>>32244507

See, zero improvement. Dumblrines shitpost better than you do, cunt.
>>
>>32244431
You know, even if you are Priya, you just made the most idiotic move ever in that nothing would happen if /pol/ kept spamming your old workplace, but you just acknowledged, possibly, that you don't work there and thus pol can work on finding where you work on now.
>>
>>32244504
Right now is the first time i am alone since my parents visited me a week ago. A pic of a canoe is something i lock myself into the bathroom for.
>>
>>32244241
So she's done what all SJW/Feminist types do when cornered, retreated into her hug box.
Gentlemen, it's been a pleasure.
>>
So much damage control.
I really hope this is another event to make people more aware to not fuck around with a site which has board culture which encourages teaching idiots not to poke their hands in here.
>>
>>32244608
My apologies mate but you'll feel less guilty fapping to a picture of a canoe than this beast.

>>32244576
Office is closed until monday.

>>32244616
Where is a screencap of her tweets?
>>
>being retarded enough to fuck with a group of neckbeards who have nothing but time

FULL FUCKING RETARD
>>
File: Screenshot_16.png (5 KB, 469x223) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Screenshot_16.png
5 KB, 469x223
>>32244521
Came up empty. Do you guys have any other pictures?
>>
>>32244701
Nah, nobody is posting anything new from her Twitter since she went private.

There's been a few photos posted ITT
>>
I bet she gives mean head
>>
>>32243341
>>32243341

one you come to the conclusion women, like animals, like moral agency it all makes sense
>>
>>32235380

I saw a youtube video on the whole self depreciation of white people that was basically summed up as one-upmanship.

Anyone know the one I'm talking about? I can't find it.
>>
>>32244431
Please confirm by making a tripcode and posting it on your twitter, perhaps we can solve this like adults.

Why exactly do you want to raise funds to send those of us who are white and have a penis into death camps?
>>
>>32244730
>>
>>32244685
/pol/ users by previous "Post yourself" threads seem pretty above average.

If anything the sandniggers are the neckbeards.
>>
>>32244730
just search her username, but not the @ then you will get all the responses or tweets with the username in it .
>>
>>32244701
>>32244730
2nd attempt empty. She might actually not be as stupid as we thought
>>
>>32244817
You can see her stuff? Please screencap as much as you can.
>>
>>32244817
>Implying she doesn't care if her parents find out if she a whore

She's fucking Indian and I guarantee her parents are traditional. Either way, I bet she's panicking about the lovely email I just wrote to the Boston Bar Association. As an attorney, I know exactly what to say to at least get her on their radar.

If you're disbarred you might as well commit sudoku.

>>32244889
Nah, I think twitter might strip exif data.

>>32244885
Thanks man, I don't own a Twitter so this shit is new to me
>>
>>32244431
doubt.jpg
>>
>>32244929
So try Facebook?
>>
>>32244817
This is pure idiocy.
This site is setting new world records with how much female idiocy we have recorded.
>>
And they wonder why were so scared of them
>>
Well hello there @minkahunter. Friend of her. Look at that profile pic
>>
>>32244953
Or linkedin. Anywhere but twitter.

>>32244970
Nah, she's just putting on a tough exterior. If I was her, and I got 4chan's attention, I would be shitting my pants. Especially if I said some of the stupid shit she did.
>>
>>32244986
look at Penus Williams profile description
>>
>>32244745

with those baby lips? no way.
>>
>>32244986
>Penus Williams
>monkeysricecold

Yeah, I don't think that's a real account.
>>
File: 1371653668711.jpg (4 KB, 198x193) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1371653668711.jpg
4 KB, 198x193
>>32244986
>Threaten Genocide of all White Males
>Males return with finding location of single idiotic woman
>and then they wonder why we're afraid of them smh
>>
File: Screenshot_19.png (5 KB, 467x223) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Screenshot_19.png
5 KB, 467x223
>>32245017
Tried the thumbnail from her linked in, nothing.
>>
>>32245051

are they are /pol/ack on the inside.

>Operation Lolipop keeps paying dividends....
>>
File: 1402159031259.png (354 KB, 725x684) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402159031259.png
354 KB, 725x684
>>32245017
I do not see why you are putting up a defense.
Picture Related.
>>
>>32245128
THIS IS WHY SHE WANTS TO KILL US ALL, SHE'S JUST SCARED
>>
>>32244986
I.. I... I have no idea if this irony or reality.

I can no longer tell, is it really at the point where the worst we can inflict is telling their parents because to them this ia actually the nightmare scenario?

>tfw utterly confused about tumblritter loguc
>>
File: 1354077179644.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1354077179644.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>32245162
>>
>>32245002
https://twitter.com/minkahunter/status/486966546523123712/photo/1

Rundown as fuck looking. Also she should thank the man that invented push-up bras.


>>32245155
heh

>>32245130
Lame man. That's fine, I'm certain she has some public records. Radaris will find it for like 15$
>>
>>32244929

She is the common SJW type. Low intelligence mixed with arrogance assuming that they are the cream of the crop of evolution and everybody else is a bunch of 14year olds.

They dont know what intelligence is because she is too retarded to even recognize it.
>>
Diversity is good, diversity is strenght
>>
>>32245002
>>32245197
https://twitter.com/minkahunter/status/486950179975614464/photo/1

Called it, no tits at all. Save these all btw anons out there. @minkahunter got some heavy dirt
>>
>>32245241
Come on, there is a victory.
No need to shill now.
>>
>>32245192

It's ok, Penus Williams is our insider.
>>
>>32245243
Have no reason not to try the EXIF data on this.
>>
she has a facebook account Priya Alika Elias
>>
>>32245283
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbu6tvwPZWA

see
>>
Do SJW retards seriously think they can say this sort of shit in a public forum with impunity?
Does she actually think that upon receiving complaints that her boss will just spout tumblr-tier logic that "oh well, you can't be racist to white people" ?
These people are mentally ill
>>
>>32245359
No, silly untermensch.
Shill elsewhere, not here and not now.
>>
http://4archive.org/pol/thread/32235159

Thread archived for the origin of based Lawyerfag.
>>
>>32245447
C-can I be archibed Anon-kun
>>
File: Capture1.png (326 KB, 734x748) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture1.png
326 KB, 734x748
>>32245287
Really?
>>
>>32245435
LGBT should jump out of some K2 edge. Forcing fake law to make people equal. How about just not force people to accept shit? Want marry ? fine, lets change law so there is marry between private people, not involving gov in it. Chrisitians would take in church, jews between jews, gays in some gay churches, just free society
>>
>>32245505
lmao jarome got fucking bodied
>>
>>32245505

hey, when you are working deep undercover, you have to do some things that are obviously out of character
>>
Take this lame shit to /b/
>>
File: 1405085144382.jpg (47 KB, 480x351) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405085144382.jpg
47 KB, 480x351
>>32245625
I should have known with a name like Penus Williams, thanks for the retweet to Priya though, flattered to hear she's talking about me
>>
New thread?
>>
>>32245677
Priya lives in Cambridge Massachussetts
>>
>>32245687
someone start one up
>>
>>32245755
at /b/?
>>
>>32245549
I use it more as a flag for loving men, I just hate LGBT due to the fact that is just another illegitimate cause pushing for more decadence.
>>
>>32245793
No on /pol/
>>
>>32245793
Link please if its done.
>>
>>32245447
I feel honored.
>>
File: 1402801641864.png (23 KB, 190x153) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402801641864.png
23 KB, 190x153
PoliticallyIncorrectChen here,

Well shit /pol/
I asked for backup and you guys delivered in 30 minutes or less
though I hope she doesn't steamroll my ass
>>
>>32245793
start the new thread already, HOLY FUCK
>>32246003
The only person getting steamrolled here is Jarome The One-half black man Auschwitz Fullton
>>
>>32246003
When you ask /pol/ for backup, we got your fine ass covered.

No hono.
Thread replies: 413
Thread images: 62
Thread DB ID: 3873



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at wtabusse@gmail.com with the post's information.