[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Perverted Democrat candidate sexual obsession and violent fantasies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 256
Thread images: 42

File: war on women.jpg (291KB, 1224x800px)
war on women.jpg
291KB, 1224x800px
theblaze.com/stories/2014/07/10/left-wing-liberal-politician-in-virginia-posts-shocking-offer-involving-nude-photos-of-texas-cheerleader-who-loves-to-hunt/

twitter.com/VoteMike2014

B-but I thought it was the republicans who were constantly spewing hate-filled vitriol at women and democrats?

Do democrats have any face left to save considering that their side is completely saturated with violent, sex-crazed old men who seemingly have no impulse control?
>>
>dick in son
>talking about sexual perversion
>>
>>32186400

This guy is on /b/, isn't he?
>>
File: face of b.jpg (30KB, 640x360px)
face of b.jpg
30KB, 640x360px
>>32186669
You know those fat fucks on omegle who spend hours jerking their 1" flaccid cock with two fingers?
>>
>>32186729

> dat filename
>>
Lol, I've never seen a politician actually go full AUTISM before. This is something special.

What a limp-wristed faggot. MUH LIONS, MUH BEARS, MUH TIGERs. Theodore Roosevelt is spinning in his grave when he looks upon the modern American politician.
>>
>>32186400
>dick in son

lol'd

As disgusting as this fag is, hunting for 'sport' is below decadent retardation.
>>
>>32187170
>Hunting for sport
>Below degeneracy
Uh oh, the real retard is here.
>>
>>32186400
I see no issue. West Virginia is full of imbeciles.

"Local Democrats like Richard Toye reportedly expressed concerns over Dickinson's association with local strip clubs and his lack of experience."

I would vote for him.
>>
>>32187284
You hunt for necessity, not for entertainment.

>below degeneracy

That's not what i posted you illiterate piece of shit.

>calls others retards
>>
File: NZ60vPL.gif (388KB, 500x382px)
NZ60vPL.gif
388KB, 500x382px
>liberal politician desperate for nudes of some pig faced rich chick
>>
>>32187170
>>32187444

Killing animals IS a part of being humans.
>Muh Walmart meat
>Muh only do it out of necessity
Fucking bullshit. She shot that Leopard just as we squashed ants and cockroaches. As long as we dont drive something to extinction to sport its all ok.
In fact, most sport hunters donated HUGE amount of money to conservation parks, which only allow old, near death animals to be hunted.

When you shot an animal and during the process guarantee the preservation of more of its species, then its fucking nothing. Its not a human being.
Everything in nature squash lower species out of fun. Why do you think lions eat only parts of their preys?
You are still a butthurt liberal subhuman retard.
>>
File: 1404907799394.gif (485KB, 500x249px)
1404907799394.gif
485KB, 500x249px
>>32186458
>>
>>32187540

Those parks are for profit and use animals that wonder onto the land as the game they use to hunt.

So, no, they do not actually do anything to promote conservation.
>>
>>32187540
>hunting endangered animals is ok
>>
>>32187593

wander*
>>
>>32186400

The left proves they are bullies and follow an ideology of hate.
>>
>>32187610

It's sociopaths trying to justify the need for them to kill something from a mile away so that they couldn't possibly be hurt from the hunt.
>>
>>32187610
>old dickass elephant is going senile and killing people nonstop
>WE CAN'T KILL IT, ENDANGERED

Shit man, native tribes in africa go and kill a lion, and take its name. We should kill those filthy niggers first
>>
>Mike Dickinson
>liberal democrat currently seeking Eric Cantor's seat
>born and raised in Henrico county

haha time to have some fun with fagbook
>>
>>32187540
A man goes out to hunt when he's hungry or needs hides or whatever the fuck.

Not because he wants to be an EdgeMaster 2000.
>>
http://www.examiner.com/article/va-dem-offers-reward-for-nude-photos-of-hunter-cheerleader-kendall-jones

>Mike Dickinson, the Virginia liberal Democrat seeking the House seat currently held by Rep. Eric Cantor, R-Va., despite not being on the ballot,
>despite not being on the ballot,

>Rejected by local Democrats in part because of his ties to strip clubs and his overheated rhetoric, Dickinson often attacks Jack Trammell, the Randolph-Macon College employee selected by Democrats to run in November's election as "weak."
>Rejected by local Democrats

yep sure is exactly the same here, not a false equivalence at all
>>
>>32187170
You know that the animals people hunt on African game preserves are sick and old, and that the preserve auctions them off in order to fund the preserve and anti-poaching efforts, right?

Without that type of hunting, African countries would not be able to protect endangered wildlife.
>>
>>32187593
>Those parks are for profits
Whoopie fuckie doo.
So what?
The existence of those parks stop the natives from killing all those precious animals to stop them from eating their livestocks.
>Its for profits
>Therefore evil
Literally a liberal subhuman retard.

>>32187610
As I said, unless it is uncontrolled, its all good.

>>32187669
If you werent a liberal subhuman, you would know that most safari hunts occur at less than 70 m using double barrel shotguns or rifles.
Which means two shots for something equal to a Hummer charging at you.
The only safety is a guide with a gun as slow and low cap as your.
Liberals being retarded pieces of shits as always.
>>
>>32187674
They actually hunt out of necessity.
>>
>>32187725
Hunting is still in grained in people.
And since we are not hunting humans here, let people fucking hunt.
Most of your shitty leathers come from farms, which are undeniably more cruel than any safari.
>>
>>32187610
>implying lions actually qualify as endangered, and aren't just listed there because "MUH ICONIC WILDLIFE!"
Get a fucking clue. Killing a stray male that's new to the area saves the cubs in another pride he may kill, as well as the alpha male in that same pride.

"HUHRRR MUH NATURAL SELECTIOn!"

Then you don't actually care about the animal's population, you're jsut anti-human. I hope you don't have a dog or cat as a pet, because those only exist due to human interaction with wildlife. Proper animal pruning and funding of conservation efforts help to keep species alive, and repel poachers.
>>
>>32187736
pussyhurt democrat sexual deviant detected
>>
>>32187747
>Without that type of hunting, African countries would not be able to protect endangered wildlife.

We already have natural selection for that.
>>
>>32187780
>Muh needs
>WHY DO YOU NEED!
The mark of a kike loving spineless liberal Obama voter.
>>
File: 6313069_std.jpg (13KB, 275x270px)
6313069_std.jpg
13KB, 275x270px
>>32187801
>getting this mad
>>
>>32187829
But the natives dont give a fucks and use their AKs to shoot all those precious lions and leopards the moment they come near the livestocks, retard.
These safari hunts fund the parks and the armed guards who protect the animals.
>>
>>32187801
speaking of human interaction with animals, does anyone else wish we had down-bred bears to be small and friendly like we did with dogs?
>>
>>32187820
>too stupid to respond, better just start calling names

WOW YOU REALLY MADE ME FEEL BAD
>>
>>32187847
>LE EPIC REACTION IMAGE
Fuck off.
>>
>>32187916
you ok lil man?
>>
File: NATSIOS-museum.jpg (634KB, 1280x960px)
NATSIOS-museum.jpg
634KB, 1280x960px
>>32187725
agreed.
never thought much of people that need to hunt to feel good about themselves. hunt with a 30/30 and shoot an animal from 100+ hundred yards away, yeah thats manly.
>>
>>32187795
I have nothing against people who hunt and use every bit of the animal. I do have something against edgelords who get a kick out of killing animals.

>Most of your shitty leathers come from farms, which are undeniably more cruel than any safari.
>all farms are evil

That's a load of bullshit. I also don't condone batteries of clustered animals either and it actually greatly diminishes the quality of your products. Which is why i avoid them like the plague. If you are to compare supermarket proteins with those of our butcher you'd be horrified.
>>
>>32187593

>Those parks are for profit

Hm, if there is profit in keeping certain animals on your land, how would those animals go extinct?

See buffaloes in the US, once dwindling in number but now raised for meat by private citizens.
>>
>>32187959
They do the same in war.

Hunting is not about "manliness", it's about winning.
>>
File: 1396097864479.jpg (203KB, 1035x1300px)
1396097864479.jpg
203KB, 1035x1300px
>>32187936
Fuck off King Nigger voter.

>>32187985
Its still animals living against their natures.
Grew from birth to the butcher table.
Safari:
Animals running around until old age and started to killing younglings.
Get put down quickly. All parts are used afterwards.
Which is better?

>>32187959
>Safari hunts
>30/30
Another reason why a liberal is a retarded subhuman lower than a dog.
You dont shoot further than 50 yards in most safari.
And you definitely dont use some thing as powerful as a 7.62x39 which means pretty fucking weak for dangerous games on fucking leopards.
What a fucking retard you are.
>>
>>32187959
I hunt boar with a spear dyel faget git on my lvl

420 blaze it eat clean get lean apex breadator status you fukin fagit
>>
>>32186400
>everybody thinks he is a pedo
>girl is in her 20s

What is wrong with people?
>>
>>32187959
Also, I bet you google hunting and pick the fuddiest caliber so you can show how knowledgeable you are about hunting.
Guess what, you come off as fucking retarded.
>>
>American politician publicly offering money for nudes of girl
I will never understand american politics.
>>
>>32188145
Hes bald and is trying to find nudes of a girl his nephew's age.
>>
>>32186400
>twitter.com/VoteMike2014
DickinsonForCongress @VoteMike2014 · 3m

“hopefully Miss Jones father meets you face to face" He touches me I put him on the ground. The hunter becomes the hunter
>>
File: payme100k.png (587KB, 600x895px)
payme100k.png
587KB, 600x895px
Gimmie my money fggt
>>
>>32187899
>has no argument
>resorts to "nuh uh!"

why wouldn't I call you names?
>>
File: Old meets new.png (2MB, 1440x1080px)
Old meets new.png
2MB, 1440x1080px
>>32188307
Lol.
Shes using a fucking bow in this pic.
Wonder how will the liberal shitbag will response to this?
>>
>>32186400

The problem is that democrats dont see it this way, and their voters are willing to accept the cognitive dissonance that comes with accepting this behavior

On the one hand, as you said, they claim the right is the one with the war on women, that represses sexuality and expression of self (though they view the "self" as nothing more than sexuality, they define themselves by it, see the lgbt movements and the constant spewing of labels on tumblr to define their sexuality and thus define themselves by it), they view this as horrible and repressive and something to be fought to the very bitter end

On the other hand, they want to appear "caring" and as if they have some deeper personality, so they rally behind their hatred of someone who defies them and does something they dont approve of. They demonize and vilify their enemies to the point they can view them as less than human. And in doing so, they no longer see her as a woman, or even a human, and thus dont have to extend to her their views on compassion, humanity, sexuality, etc, and can attack her sexuality and expression of it, because shes not a human

The irony in that last part, is that they hate her because she "hurts things" that arent human, so they strip her of her humanity in their minds so that they can hurt her and not feel guilty about it

Its funny when you think about it actually. They hate her for being what they are, and they hate her for doing what they do. But they see no problem with this.

They are literally attacking something that is in a sense, their own reflection. Thus showing that in truth, they hate themselves most of all. They just don't recognize it.
>>
>>32188463
Just put them in a fucking ovens already.
Goddamn Im still mad from that retarded liberal in this thread.
>>
>>32187077
Endangered animals shouldn't be hunted, Anon. Animals should be given respect, but remember it's much more humane to have a deer be hunted for a controlled population, than to have them starve.

The politician is still a Liberal faggot.
>>
Looking at some of his tweets he's basically a /b/tier shitposter. Any criticism is met with "no u" or Navy Seal pasta.
>>
>>32188581
Endangered animals are allowed to be hunted in an extremely controlled way.
Only the near death specimens are sold to be hunted. Aka more than $15000 for something that might collapse before you can hunt it.
>>
>>32188624

wait, did he use the actual navy seal copypasta? because that would be pretty epic.
>>
>>32188123
>Grew from birth to the butcher table.

1. They look great and very healthy. Unhappy animals don't stay healthy.
2. Not all animals are sent to the slaughter house (lern2farmer).

And a skilled butcher (like an actual tradesman) doesn't make the animal suffer because it ruins the quality of the meat. He has to compete with supermarkets and has to charge higher prices to get around so his quality has to be top-notch.

A fucking arrow to the body or a bullet to the head is in no way as quick and painless as a quality butcher can do it. Hell even tundra nomads do it quicker with a sissy little knife in the cervical vertebrae. Your way of butchering approaches Islamic ritual slaughter i.e. shit-tier.

I dare wager you're not even interested in food or cooking either.
>>
>tfw no 4chan shitposter that can't hide his powerlevel to vote for in my district

Why even bother?
>>
>>32188704
Lol.
>We can detain living things as long as they are "happy"
>Oh, natural instincts?
>Fuck that!
>HUMANS ARE DOING NATURAL THINGS!
>EVIL SOCIOPATHS
Even then, how can your models apply to lions and other dangerous games?
>>
>>32188704
P.S.

I am talking about real farms here, not fucking batteries of clustered animals. They are getting more and more rare but they're still around.
>>
Am I the only person here that wants to fuck the shit out of the hunter chick?
>>
>>32188808
They are domesticated animals.

>lions and other dangerous games

Natural selection already kills off the weak and sickly.
>>
>>32188901
Hello Mr Dick in Son.

How are those pictures coming along?
>>
>>32188673
No just run of the mill internet tough guy shit.
>>
>>32188901
she has a god awful face but the body isnt bad at all
>>
>>32188123
>>32188028
>>32187986
>>32187829
>>32187795
>>32187780

She didn't kill the Lion, she tranquilized and tagged it.
>>
>>32187725

See also: the mammoth massacre sites all over the world where there are dozens of bodies that show no signs of butchery. IE: they were killed and then left to rot.

ITT: The people in the stone age weren't REAL men
>>
>>32188902
Yeah, so do the strong when natives realize dead predators are really good for their farms.
Even then:
>Human
>Instincts

>>32188960
Thats plausible.
She doesnt look hardcore enough to be a bow hunter, and the rifles look weird.
>>
>>32188938
Does he realize that if he got those photos he and the ex could be charged? If he posted them, hed be sued into oblivion.
>>
>>32188808
The only domesticated farm animal (that i know of at least) that can be set free into the wild and survive on natural instincts is the pig.
>>
>>32189014
>Thats plausible.
>She doesnt look hardcore enough to be a bow hunter, and the rifles look weird.

It's not 'plausible,' that's what she did. She said so several times. The photo is from her facebook page. SJWs don't care about facts though and are out to string her up.
>>
Here's what a 25-06 does to a whitetail deer.

I just thought the liberalfaggots who think meat comes from Safeway would like to see that. PS: She was delicious.
>>
>>32189014
>all strong animals will funnel straight into the killzone of natives and their farms

Sure thing buddy. End of the story is you're trying to justify getting your kicks out of killing animals like a true edgemeister.
>>
>>32189143
I guess that hole in the hide is going to be useful for something.
>>
>>32189162
There's no kicks... just a lot of hard work, then a little nervous excitement/worry when you take the shot, then lots more hard work. Then the honest pride you get from harvesting meat with your own hands.

Trophy hunting is one of the most important conservation tools there is. It attaches a value to the animal it wouldn't have otherwise. Take safaris away and most African species would get eaten or displaced in about three years.

>>32189253
Meh. You don't even notice it.
>>
>>32189106
Thats nice because hog hunting with a semi auto is awesome.

>>32189108
Libs gonna libs.

>>32189162
>Implying they dont
Strong animals expand.
Africa is populated.
Strong animals kill humans and livestocks.
Strong animals are dead.

Also, what part of human instincts do you not understand? Stronger species squash lower species.
Stay mad. You are probably into that bestiality shit.
>>
>>32189295
I guess I should mention the exit wound in the hide is barely bigger than the entry wound. Hydrostatic shock is real, folks.
>>
>>32189380
Marisa pls go.
I bet you are going to bring up wound vectors.
>>
>>32189295
That post wasn't directed at people who actually process the catch, it was directed at an edgelord summerkid who thinks it's cool to just kill animals.

>delicious venison

It's a bitch to prepare though. What did you with it? I think i'd only manage stew.
>>
And for the record, hunters can be bunny huggers to. So there.

>>32189403
Wrong trip, bub. Also: look at the first fucking photo. You think a .25 caliber boolit expands to like 1000% diameter?

>>32189434
It's easy, just time consuming. Most got made into sausage or chunked up for stew/chili. God I love venison chili.
>>
>>32189472
Whats wrong with your sarcasm detector?
>>
>>32189371
>Strong animals expand.

And get automatically culled by the natives. Problem solved.

>>32189371
>Thats nice because hog hunting with a semi auto is awesome.

Domesticated pigs set free into the wild turn into fuck-off huge and aggressive boars. They will be more dangerous and hostile than the native wild ones. Not sure if would hunt.
>>
>>32189517
Sorry. Still on my second coffee.
>>
There is nothing wrong with hunting (In moderation)
I just wish it wasn't done with gunpowder, it desecrates the animal and is in poor taste.
>>
>>32187895
Friendly? Yes.
Small? No, unless you mean black bear size.
>>
File: 1337807886217.jpg (48KB, 446x563px) Image search: [Google]
1337807886217.jpg
48KB, 446x563px
>>32189472
I like you Phil, and venison stew is delicious. Keep on keepin on.
>>
>>32189545
>Not sure if would hunt.
The nice thing is that safari rules dont apply to varmints.
Bring out your best guns.

>>32189586
Let them fall off a cliff en masses is a better thing to do.
>>
>>32189586
Go fuck yourself. If faggots and feminists can live their lives as they please without anybody imposing their concepts of 'good taste' on them, so can I.
>>
>>32189586

>almost instant death from a bullet is degrading
>running panic stricken with arrow in the side that gets ever bigger and more agonising with each passing bit of undergrowth until eventually it cannot run any further and died in a puddle of its own blood, piss and shit is much more dignified

Fucking hippies.
>>
>>32189586
How the fuck do I kill moose then?
>>
>>32189770
A REAL MAN needs no ranged weapon.
Only a sharp stick.
Fuck edge master shooting animals from a distance.
>>
>>32189586
get the fuck out green peace.
>>
File: DSCN0856 (1024x768).jpg (289KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0856 (1024x768).jpg
289KB, 1024x768px
>>32189770
Anything you'd use for mulies will bring down a moose. From what I understand, they're not especially tough. Just big.

I couldn't kill Bullwinkle, though. I'd rather take pictures.
>>
>>32188307
did the lion plow the ground up on impact or is that just completely staged?
>>
>>32189761
Don't forget it makes the meat taste like shit due to animal suffrage.
>>
>>32186729
Actually no, I dont.
>>
>>32189860
Fear moose. They will kill you at any fucking moment.

Here in alaska they kill more than grizzly and black bear put together.
>>
i wonder if he'll reply, i could use some money
>>
>>32190079
Moose are evil and relentless sadistic cunts.
>>
that account has to be a fake one, it can't be him, right?
>>
>>32189862
It's propped up for a picture.
>>
File: 1391857159651.gif (212KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1391857159651.gif
212KB, 501x585px
>>32190411
>JIDF making some buttcoins on the side
>>
>>32190546
>moose
>around 500 pounds of tasty, tasty meat
>mean motherfuckers who will not pass up an opportunity to kill you
brb, going moose hunting
>>
>>32190663
You will be doing every living creature a favor, possibly even doing Gods work.
>>
all democrats are fucking retarded landwhales
>>
>>32188581
The animals they kill have to be near death or a problem animal in the preserve for it to be legal, Also the license is expensive as fuck so they can't over hunt really. A benefit of hunting these near death/problem animals in the park is that it prevents poachers from killing them and getting money by selling their corpses.
>>
>>32190663
>moose
>500 pounds
try 1500
these fuckers derail trains
>>
>>32186400
hahaha virginia democrat, no such thing
>>
>>32186400
And litereally nobody knows anything of whatthis girl is doing Jesus fuck guys. Gon on facebook and read the post he made. Kendell Jones on facebook. It explains everythinv
>>
>>32190663
They're great for making head mounts with and yeah they have a ton of meat on them and on top of all this they're a big target.
>>32190805
I've heard of moose in Alaska that get close to one ton.
>>
>>32187895

Well folks in Russia are currently trying to do that with foxes.

It's working pretty well apart from the whole stanky pee problem they have.
>>
>>32190663
Watch out for raised neck/back hair. That means they are about to fuck your shit up. If you ever get attacked and downed: DON'T FUCKING MOVE.

Moose being cunts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe5wVeEChTw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-4p9be2sR4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIgvCUXxh1Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40x89Q2o5Xw

Getting up close to a moose in the hunt:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G14Bbx5NAuk
>>
>>32189860
Nice pic.
My mother of all people caught a sow off of her back porch 2 years ago. Their whole area is over run with them.
Man, that was some gooooood pulled pork.
>>
>>32191306
>never heard of 'pulled pork'
>look it up

Heh, thanks for the tip.
>>
File: 1402689299597.jpg (61KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1402689299597.jpg
61KB, 480x480px
Isn't he requesting child pornography and sexually harassing a minor?
>>
Has anyone shown the tumblr feminazi landwhales this yet?
They'd have a field day with this guy. Let the Cultural Marxists destroy each other.
>>
>>32191732
yep.

WAR ON WOMEN!!!
>>
>>32186400
>sexual obsession and violent fantasies
we talking about that teaparty guy who jerks it in others cars?
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 625x626px
>>32192137
>>
>>32192137
No it's a liberal progressive feminist democrat free of hate.
>>
>>32189143
If you eat what you kill, then there should be no problem. I don't get why anyone would get mad at that, unless they where vegan.
>>
"What if he had a family HE was hunting for?"
Are these people fucking serious or what?
>>
>>32193606
>If you eat what you kill

Everything you eat has been killed or involves killed life in some way Anon.

Doesn't make it any less tastier.
>>
>>32193608
>Shooting endangered species and taking pictures with their corpses

I've seen a bunch of people say shit like this, but I have yet to see one selfie. All of these pictures were clearly taken by another person
>>
>>32193608
>crossbow

How the fuck did you even miss this.

These 'hotspots' on the Internet (Facebook/Myspace/Twitter) truly are a gateway to devolution.
>>
>>32187077
>MUH LIONS,MUH TIGERS, MUH BEARS,
>oh my!
>>
>>32193880
>selfie

There's that trigger word again.
>>
>>32193608
>Killed a mother fucking Lion with a bow.
I would be smiling too. That would be an accomplishment. You could only top that by going at it with a spear or your bare hands.
>>
>>32193608
Lions don't hunt lel, lionesses do.
>>
>>32193891
liberals can't into weapons. They don't know what clips are, they think every black gun is fully automatic, and any bow that isn't made of wood must be a high capacity assault cross bow
>>
>>32193608
>Crossbow
>Selfie
>African Lions
>Endangered
>Male lions
>Hunting for their cubs
So much uneducated bullshit in just one image
>>
>>32188581
Sorry anon, you just went full retard.

Many "endangered" species live at all because of hunters that take care of their future preys. Besides the photo was about a medical examination of an animal. Liberals jus saw someone posing with a rhino and assumed she killed it. I'm concerned about their sight because it is obvious in the photo that the rhino is not dead.
>>
>>32193952
It was actually sedated but w/e.
>>
>>32193608
liberals are just mad that she's pretty, pro gun, and a hunter.
>>
>>32194116
>muh endangered species

If people really cared about extinction so much they would've already brought back the dinosaurs.

Hypocrite cunts.
>>
>>32193608
Showed this picture to my brother, his responses were
>what a fucking pussy
>lions are endangered
>she must be autistic
>disgraceful
why do people not think this is as fucking awesome as I do?
>>
>>32194225
And this would actually give hunters something to do.
>>
>>32194269
Because the lion is tranquillized for tagging and not kill.
>>
>>32186400
Why is he obsessing over this girl?

It's disturbing.
>>
>>32194225
Sorry to burst your bubble, but DNA completely disintegrates after a few million years, and it has been sixty since the dinosaurs IIRC

>tfw no dinosaurs ever
>>
File: tni.jpg (35KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
tni.jpg
35KB, 493x402px
>>32186400
Americans just can't be normal, goddammit
>>
>>32186400
Being able to enjoy killing an animal is pure subhuman nigger tier behavior. What separates us from the rest of the worlds savages?
>>
>>32194356
WE HAVE SCIENCE

FUCKING DE-DESINTEGRATE IT
>>
>>32194335
tranquillized with a crossbow? How could she manage that - or is she just posing?
>>
>>32194140
It was sedated? Thats fucking bullshit.

but after reading some shit online, it looks like she is just killing random shit for giggles.

The elephant killing is bullshit. Don't agree to that at all.
>>
File: ThisIsACrossbowRetard.jpg (336KB, 2060x1143px) Image search: [Google]
ThisIsACrossbowRetard.jpg
336KB, 2060x1143px
>>32194411
That's a compound bow, faggot.
>>
>>32186400
I just saw this guy's twitter account, I'm pretty sure he's mentally ill.

I'm amazed that he's actually running for congress.
>>
>>32186400
>Been hunting since 14.

Rich people problems.
>>
>>32194469
Elephants are as self aware as teenage human beings. Fuck that big toothed ugly cunt.
>>
>>32194405
>Being able to enjoy killing an animal is pure subhuman nigger tier behavior.

This might destroy your mind but the native nig tribes actually pet their kill and thank it for giving its life for their sustenance followed by a short ritual for resting its spirit.

>summerkids really are THAT edgy.
>>
>>32194405
Enjoying the ability to feed yourself and your family = savagery.

>Supporting the factory farming industry where animals are kept in little tiny pens and fattened to grotesque proportions so you can have your burger/chicken sandwich.

At least the animals I eat had no idea it was coming...
>>
File: 4 times 10.png (43KB, 426x476px) Image search: [Google]
4 times 10.png
43KB, 426x476px
>>32188212
>The hunter becomes the hunter
>>
>>32194503
Calm down nigger I just asked a question.
>>
>>32194503
Does that pic count as a light crossbow or a heavy cross bow?

Does it do 1d8 or 1d10 damage, or because its a "modern weapon" it does 2d8 damage for some bullshit reason?
>>
>>32194549
>muh elephunts ;_;
>>
>>32194411
She's posing. The pic is from her Jewbook.

>random little girl in charge of doing a pro's job for a research institute

Come on Anon.
>>
>>32194554
>>32194552
Maybe these monkeys should learn to farm.

I don't really believe the hunting rhetoric that these people are dependent on lion and elephant meat.
>>
File: psychopath.png (297KB, 641x346px) Image search: [Google]
psychopath.png
297KB, 641x346px
>>32194646
>being an aspie
>>
>>32194554
>Supporting the factory farming industry

But that is fucking wrong Anon. Things don't have to be that way. In fact tons of perfectly good food gets dumped and wasted because of this over-production.

And the quality is shit too, even if you don't care about animal abuse.
>>
>>32194680
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capuchin_monkey
They are getting there, in about 100 to 1000 years, they might actually start farming.

>Actually wait until the fruits ferment.
Damn, I probably wouldn't have even thought of that shit.
>>
>>32194680
It's actually the farming nigs that gun down lions, the tribe niggers can only run from lions. Don't know about native elephant hunters.
>>
>>32194718
I think I've been conditioned at this point to believe that this is always the case.
>>
>>32194811
Well you can stop believing.
>>
>>32194554
>At least the animals I eat had no idea it was coming.

They always know that its coming, maybe not today, but it will. Such is the way of nature.
>>
>>32194623
no idea, I don't play D&D anymore
>>
>>32188307
>killing a 300lbs lion with a bow

Yeah. Fucking. Right.

This is fucking stupid; I live in Austin, TX and they have been talking about this shit all week on the radio. My question is why?

What the fuck is fun about killing a lion? You know in these "safaris" they fucking send you out with top of the line gear and like 5 other dudes who are sharpshooters. Even if she had hit it with a fucking arrow, it wouldn't be what killed it. It would have been the five other military grade armor piercing rifles aimed right at its vital points.

So my question is: how is this fun? You are not doing anything. It's just a fucking waste.
>>
>>32186400
If those tweets are real, he was a plant from the start.
>>
>>32194930
Little dicked edge-lords who want attention and want to be hated love it.
>>
>>32193608
people don't get this shit is fake?
>>
>>32194623
I'd give a light 2d6 and a heavy 2d8, with a bonus feat to use full BAB but no bonus attacks for modern engineering

But admit it, that bow is leauges more powerful then anything the middle ages ever had

I'd say a greatbow might even be 3d8
>>
It is funny how much a rich, prep girl sterotype this girl is.

Oh also, fun fact, she didn't just kill a lion. She has killed Lions, Elephants, Leopards and Cheetahs. Apparently here daddy and her make this trip every Summer.

Also, for the record I am totally not against hunting at all, so long as it is for survival. This is not though. This is going out with the attention of killing something simply for the enjoyment of killing.
>>
>>32194943
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsCabei8a1k

>those snorts
He doesn't seem genuine.
>>
>>32195137
This,

I heard such weird variations of this story, but actual news outlet "why the fuck are they reporting this" shows its just some rich girl going on "tourist" hunts. There is not a single thing admirable about it.
>>
He went beyond full retard.
>>
>>32194930

In Asia you can rent a fully automatic machine gun like a m2 50 cal and blow the shit out of a bunch of water buffalo. Its like $50 per water buffalo IRCC
>>
>>32186400

>Do democrats have any face left to save considering that their side is completely saturated with violent, sex-crazed old men who seemingly have no impulse control?

I can't even tell if you're being serious right now. You're comparing a nutbar who's only running for, not even elected to, office, with luminaries such as:

>Vance McAllister
>Mark Souder
>Randall Tobias
>Mark Foley
>David Vitter
>Ed Schrock
>Larry Craig
>Mark Sanford

Do I need to go on? Many of those guys are closet self-hating faggots who rail against equal rights while sucking cock on the sly. The rest are pedophiles.

2/10, try harder next time.
>>
>>32187593
[Citation needed]
>>
Weren't those animals tranquilized?
>>
>>32194469
i'm no expert but I thought you needed a bigger gun to kill elephants.
>>
>>32195256
No
she killed all the animals for fun
>>
File: huntress2.jpg (52KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
huntress2.jpg
52KB, 480x320px
>>32195211
Yep, also there are some pics of her other trips. This is one of the leopards that was reported.
>>
>>32195325

That's not what she said on her FB
>>
>>32195076
>3d8
The damage scale doesn't go up because of what its made out of, otherwise adamantium weapons would do more damage as appose to getting by DR.

Although "Modern weapons" have a weird bullshit scale, since sledge hammers do 2d10 damage while a greatsword only does 2d6. Rifles have a hard time breaking 2d8-2d10, so giving that 3d8 would be like saying that would do more damage then a sniper rifle to a target.
>>
File: huntress1.jpg (45KB, 583x389px) Image search: [Google]
huntress1.jpg
45KB, 583x389px
Glad to see /pol/ talking about this.

Also for added degeneracy, one of the reasons she's killing all this shit is because she wants to be a reality show TV star.

>The following year she headed out “on a 28 day safari and took an elephant with a shot from a .416 Remington and finished it off with my dad's .470 Nitro Express,” Jones wrote. Two weeks after that trip she returned to Africa to kill a leopard and a hippo, both of which are considered vulnerable species. “I was lucky enough to have all of my hunting adventures professionally videoed and put onto DVD,” wrote Jones, who will be featured on a television show on the Sportsman Channel in 2015.
>http://www.takepart.com/article/2014/07/01/texas-cheerleader-hunting-her-way-through-africa

>killing endangered species to be on the fucking sports channel
>>
There's one faggot samefagging here

Go back to PETA. You don't know why these animals are killed in the first place
>>
>>32186400
100K... Jesus... If was in her shoes I'd tell my partner to rat out every anal fisting and midget porn story on me!
>>
>>32195588
Right? You could make a ton of money off that shit.
>>
>>32195683
Gonna dump these for this thread.
>>
File: 1378361542269.png (626KB, 643x647px) Image search: [Google]
1378361542269.png
626KB, 643x647px
>>32194718
Better version.
>>
>>32187170
>hunting for 'sport' is below decadent retardation.

its called population control retard. its either that an use or sell the meat or starvation an waste.

Human drove out their natural predators long ago.
>>
>>32195812
>>
>>32195417
At a shorter range with modern composite materials?

Although you've got a point, although is a sniper really only 3d8? I only played old school 3.5

Is a sniper like a scythe with a 4X crit?
>>
>>32195872
>>
>>32195856
ooooh, so that's what the israeliiss are doing in palestine, thanks man!
>>
While I do think this womyn is a massive faggot, people trying to dox her are as well.

Lots of money can be generated FOR conservation by allowing these kikes "hunt" these animals, but it is still pointless degeneracy.

Hunting has turned into something that I just cannot respect. There's no risk anymore, and it's just silly and pointless unless the animal is posing actual danger to other members of its pride / pack, etc.

Even then, people should not take pleasure in the event.
>>
>>32194554
>At least the animals I eat had no idea it was coming...

wat

They fucking bleed to death or experience enormous trauma and shock right before death. As much as i endorse hunting for produce you'll never ever come close to the quality a tradesman butcher can deliver.

FYI they don't take from industrial factory farming industry, in case you wanted to go there. They can't actually, because their selling point is quality over mass-produced garbage that supermarkets distribute.

>my face when i would love to take /pol/ on an educational tour

You will never stuff your face with supermarket crap again. In fact, go hunt if you can't afford better.
>>
File: sex assault.jpg (25KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
sex assault.jpg
25KB, 500x324px
>>32186400
how old is she? shes a cheerleader in high school or what? if so isnt asking for nudes and dox illegal. he is also literally offering money nudes. thats creepy no matter how old she is. i would like to know if she uses vegetables as sex toys as well though.
>>
>>32195856
>its called population control retard

Then it's not hunting for sport, retard.
>>
>>32196073
shes in college faggot. dont ask pointless questions.
>>
>>32196073
19. The fact that she is a teenager makes it especially creepy.
>>
>>32196073
It's the beginning of the pedo rights movement
>>
>>32187801
>new to the area
your assumptions are so fucking retarded, she hunts in a controlled area. nobody's fucking okay with her except for whiteknight betas like you
>>
>>32196898
Who's really whiteknighting faggot? Who cares if the little scamp is killing shit? All you Petafags should just go cry about it to your goat-girl friends.
>>
>>32195958
That's where my point lies. I am all for people supporting conservation, however they do it. Even if I don't agree with their methods, I am still glad that they are helping conservation.

But taking pleasure in killing an animal. Then taking it another step and posing for a photo with you smiling over the dead animal's body?

It's one thing to kill for survival, or for food. Just like stealing for food. But taking pleasure in the act, and posing for photos while smiling???

Regardless of all the positives(conservation, food, population control, etc). I still see a person who is happy and smiling, because they killed an animal.

It's that pride and happiness from killing that bothers me. Not the killing itself.
>>
>>32195181
He's like reddit personified.
>>
>>32197297
Because killing for anything other than survival is degeneracy, and practiced commonly by the likes of niggers.

We are above this.
>>
>>32197979
>not fox hunting for sport with your over under on horseback while your butler prepares your catered meal
fucking plebs
>>
>>32187540
>Let's kill one animal, to save many
Then let's kill hunters and that will save all game animals!
>>
>>32187444
>You hunt for necessity, not for entertainment.

What the girl and others like her are doing, is necessary to fund the survival of several species you fucking idiot.
>>
>>32197537
>muh feels
>>
>>32189143
>>32189295
>>32189380
>>32189472
>>32189558
>>32189737
>>32189860

Why are you here, you snivelling little cunt? The mere gust of a politically incorrect opinion or anything that doesn't perfectly line up with your little liberal hugbox view, you go apeshit with POL LEAVE, BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD etcetera. You talk so much shit about the board and it's users, yet here you are.

You are a pathetic, sad little excuse of a man; unable to even stay true to the shit you talk.
>>
>>32186400
Did her mom drink while she was in her? She looks ugly as fuck.
>>
File: OgENJEg.jpg (434KB, 1454x969px) Image search: [Google]
OgENJEg.jpg
434KB, 1454x969px
>>32194623
That's it. I'm sick of all this "Heavy Crossbow" bullshit that's going on in the d20 system right now. Crossbows deserve much better than that. Much, much better than that.

I should know what I'm talking about. I myself commissioned a genuine crossbow in Germany for 4,500 Euro (that's about £2000) and have been practicing with it for almost 2 years now. I can even pierce slabs of solid steel with my crossbow.

European smiths spend days working on a single crossbow and test it up to two dozen times to produce the finest peasant weapon known to mankind.

Crossbows are thrice as easy to train in as European swords and thrice as deadly for that matter too. Anything a longsword can cut through, a crossbow can cut through better. I'm pretty sure a crossbow could easily pierce the lung of a knight wearing full plate with a simple trigger pull.

Ever wonder why medieval Europe never bothered conquering medieval Europe? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined Crossbowmen and their implements of destruction. Even in the Fifteenth Century, the Vatican had banned crossbows as a weapon of terror because their killing power was feared and respected.

So what am I saying? Crossbows are simply the best ranged weapon that the world has ever seen, and thus, require better stats in the d20 system. Here is the stat block I propose for Crossbows:

Light Crossbow (Two-Handed Martial Weapon) 1d12 Damage 19-20 x4 Crit +2 to hit and damage Range 200ft

Heavy Crossbow (Two-Handed Exotic Weapon) 2d10 Damage 17-20 x4 Crit +5 to hit and damage Range 280ft

Now that seems a lot more representative of the cutting power of Crossbows in real life, don't you think?

tl;dr = Crossbows need to do more damage in d20, see my new stat block.
>>
>>32199945
>animal life = to human life

This is what animal "rights" loons actually believe.
>>
>>32187757
>libruls libruls libruls liblurs
Come on. Im on you side about trophy hunting but you sound so fucking stupid speaking like that. Maybe you are underage quite understable
>>
>>32200648
His opinion is that he supports hunting and safaris, he did not say anything about /pol/. Did you mean to quote someone else?
>>
>>32200417
Which is interfering with natural selection you shit stain.

Stop making up excuses for a decadent degenerate hobby.
>>
>>32187444

Wrong. Plenty of predatory animal species kill for sport. Humans happen to be one of them. Your castrated postmodern outlook on the world around you is what's sick here.
>>
>>32194269

Your brother is a pussy faggit who's asking for rape.
>>
>>32201118
>Plenty of predatory animal species kill for sport
yeah sure thing babe, please I beg you to name those "plenty"
>>
>>32201000
He's talking about him trash-talking on /pol/ when he's on other boards.
>>
>>32201118
>Plenty of predatory animal species kill for sport

We're not base animals.

Unless you want to wait for lions to invent rocket propulsion. Good luck with that.
>>
File: sgb.png (86KB, 317x317px) Image search: [Google]
sgb.png
86KB, 317x317px
/k/ here, we already discussed this bitch last week. If you want to shoot game like lions/elephants/etc in africa you have to pay for an expensive ass permit which goes to support the reservation the animals are on. Even then, you only get to shoot old and weak animals that are close to death anyway. She didn't do anything outrageous besides being a smarmy cunt by posing with a bow over a lion that was shot.
>>
>>32201000
>>32201599

He does it here too. Probably jewish. Oy vey, it's anodda shoah.

(He also shits up /k/ with his tripfaggery, grade triple A shitheel)
>>
>>32201440

>bane

What kind of awkward faggot says this, especially here? You at a loss for self-awareness or something? Apparently so - here's an incomplete list:

Dolphins
Chimpanzees
Cats
Dogs
Elephants
Bears
Foxes
Orcas
>>
>>32186400
How can I donate to his cause?
>>
>>32187610
>muh animals
who gives a shit
>>
>>32201839
this
>>
>>32201653

That's an irrelevant non-sequiteur if ever I saw one. Do you deny your instinct to eat and mate simply because you walk on two feet and use a computer? Hunting is no different. You're out of touch with your own humanity if you can't see the appeal
>>
File: t1larg.jpg (69KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
t1larg.jpg
69KB, 640x360px
>>32186400 >>32190914 >>32190752 >>32194345 >>32194891 >>32194861
>>32195569 >>32195527 >>32195812 >>32200697 >>32200796 >>32201923
>>32201911

On behalf of patriarchs everywhere, I declare war on women! No more ''subtle, can't even be sure it's real'' shit, either. I mean - no stretching the meaning of the word, war!

> war on women has been declared
> kill all women
> All women?
> #yesallwomen
>>
>>32201839
>If you want to shoot game like lions/elephants/etc in africa you have to pay for an expensive ass permit

no true. anybody can go to africa and kill whatever they want. If you go on the gay african tour and ride the bus you can pay for a permit to kill weakened animals and get your picture taken to help you deal with your masculinity issues, but most people don't they just stab animals and don't tell nobody because they aren't trying to prove something.
>>
can her family not sue this disgusting rat?
>>
File: 861966.jpg (39KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
861966.jpg
39KB, 225x300px
>>32186400
MIke Dickinson (DickinsonForCongress) has never served office as a Democrat, appeared on a ballot, or even filed any candidate forms

http://ballotpedia.org/Mike_Dickinson

he makes his money scamming donations and showing up on fox news as a fake token liberal
>>
File: h1qvi.gif (884KB, 216x288px) Image search: [Google]
h1qvi.gif
884KB, 216x288px
>>32202428
>MIke Dickinson
>Dick in son
>>
>>32202428

Post more Clio, please.
>>
but 1 or 2 abortions would be ok
>>
File: 456009215_ed664378d8.jpg (32KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
456009215_ed664378d8.jpg
32KB, 375x500px
>>32202604
>>
>>32202428
>>32202781

Who is this ?
>>
>>32203032
some fat slut who cares
>>
>>32203032

Clio/Klieo Lune. She was a wannabe Suicide Girl, but was denied for not being tatted up enough, or something. She did a lot of amateur photo shoots back in 2004-2006 or something, and she's got huge tits, and a somewhat cute 6/10 face.
>>
File: 1394842288899.jpg (34KB, 560x480px) Image search: [Google]
1394842288899.jpg
34KB, 560x480px
Hey, hey faggots.

Why are we not shopping some nudes and tweeting them with a fake account at this guy? James Russles time.
>>
Animal activists are the fucking worst
>>
>>32193608

I'm just pissed that she is allowing her lower cam to be in the dirt

She's going to have to re-string, and she'll lose her knock point and peep sight placement.

I suppose a man will do it for her.
>>
>>>/b/555884121

It begins.
>>
>>32196898
>protecting hunter
>beta whiteknight
pick one you PETA cocksuckers

step 1: ban sport hunting
step 2:ban food hunting
step 3: ban meat eating
>>
>>32197979
>>32199945
>>32200697

fuck off PETA faggot
>>
>>32186400
Is this a real person or some fake 4chan troll fucking around? I never know anymore
>>
>>32186400

She should do a porn video, dressed in leather and fucking on a bunch of furs.
>>
>there are actual psychopaths in this thread who support sport hunting

/pol/ is really circling the drain into degeneracy.

It was nice knowing ya.
>>
>>32205906
I dont give two shits what someone does legally. I have a "somewhat" life. I wouldnt do it personally, but who the fuck made me King to rule over all others and tell them how to live.
>>
>>32205841
he's pretty much a fake. he's not on any ballots and it seems his only exposure is going on fox news and proclaiming that he wants to grab all the guns and ban christianity
>>
>>32206151
So /b/ has made it to troll prime time
>>
>>32205841
controlled opposition. He's a FOX news guy who pretends to be liberal so that their delusions sound like they aren't just made up
>>
File: GTA-5-Drive-by-1024x576.jpg (117KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
GTA-5-Drive-by-1024x576.jpg
117KB, 1024x576px
>>32193911
>hear the siren, walk up, drive by
>>
honestly is there a single creature on the planet that contains as much vitriolic spew as the white/jewish liberal? I have never seen more pure unadulterated irrational hate come from any other creature.
>>
>>32187077
Theordore Roosevelt would go all Ben Garrison on this guy and challenge him to a fight.
Thread posts: 256
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.