[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a guy who's being sued for libel and defamation for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 21

File: Multipage.jpg (908KB, 1500x2007px) Image search: [Google]
Multipage.jpg
908KB, 1500x2007px
Ask a guy who's being sued for libel and defamation for leaving negative reviews on Amazon, anything.

Amazon handed over my contact information and all details of my posts after 'Higher Balance Institute' and the author Eric Pepin demanded it. My reviews of his books are based on factual news stories, legal cases against Eric Pepin and information posted directly by HBI.

Each book I owned and each book I later burned.
>>
>>32106269
wut
>>
Holy shit Pepin must be a Jew!
>>
>>32106269
You can be sued for giving negative reviews? That's almost too ridiculous to be true, do you live in the US?

Are they seeking monetary compensation or simply an injunction to prevent you from giving further reviews?
>>
You've posted this before, right?
Has the situation changed since then?

Do they have a lot of money to throw at the case, so that even if you eventually win they'll have bankrupted you?
>>
>>32106344
>You can be sued for giving negative reviews?
did you read OPs pic? or are you just retarded?
>>
File: chrismorph.gif (1MB, 237x336px) Image search: [Google]
chrismorph.gif
1MB, 237x336px
You should probably contact Amazon - they will have a clause that the seller was required to agree to when opening his store on there that he will be subject to user reviews.

Again, get a lawyer and have them contact amazon.
>>
Oh shit I remember you made a thread about this a little while ago. This is the crazy cult that sells some magic box for 20 grand right?

Yeah don't worry dude the guy is a pedo and a cunt. There is no way the courts will favor him over you.
>>
>>32106363

That cease and desist letter was the first step that 'Higher Balance Institute' took. Now they are pressing ahead for libel and defamation.

TLDR : leaving critical reviews on Amazon will leave you open to libel.

People have posted as me on this board. I'm refraining from mentioning what could be used against me in a future trial.
>>
Write back telling the faggot that you're going to hire an expensive lawyer, and force him to pay your legal fees if he loses. Advise him that legal proceedings should start as soon as possible, and if you do receive copies of all evidence against you in 10 days, you'll be going after him for defamation and harassment.
>>
>>32106365
Is your grammar always this bad? Or just when you giving out handjobs?

Fuck you, in most countries the 'defamation' has to be a lot more damning than "This was an awful book." If OP had posted "Eric Pepin donated all proceeds from this book to the KKK" then that'd be different.
>>
>>32106415

Yep.

>>32106344

I live in the UK, the backwards libel capital of the world. The reason why it's so backwards is because we have numerous politicians who have been protected from being exposed as pedophiles.

>>32106340

French but he impersonated his grandmother in a video and made very strong Jewish stereotypes.
>>
>>32106415
>Uk courts
>Not defending Pedos and Cunts

pick one
>>
>>32106473
>calling the person on Amazon a dangerous psychopath is the same thing as this was an awful book
thanks for proving you're retarded
>>
File: 220px-J.K._Simmons_as_Jameson.gif (35KB, 220x182px) Image search: [Google]
220px-J.K._Simmons_as_Jameson.gif
35KB, 220x182px
>>32106473
>Or just when you giving out handjobs?
>when you giving
>>
>>32106473
He called him a dangerous psychopath, a con man, and a child molester. If OP wants to be cleared of the charges, he has to prove in a court of law that the man actually is all of these things.
>>
SO can you sue a woman after she admitted that she lied about rape?
>>
>>32106413

Amazon hosted the reviews. They can be brought in as a third party. One very recent case involved Amazon stumping up £70,000 in legal fee's.

http://www.mhpbooks.com/self-published-author-loses-libel-battle-against-reviewer/

What HBI and Eric Pepin fail to understand is that I'm planning to purposely lose the trial and refuse paying the fee's. I want to be sent to jail to expose not only how the working class cannot afford to defend themselfs against large companies but how our libel laws need to change.

Take one for the team and hope it generates debate.
>>
>>32106578

"child molester" actually I believe it was "research his trial for child molestation".

2008 - Eric Pepin acquitted of sex charges

A Washington County Circuit judge called the leader of a metaphysical Internet sales company manipulative and controlling and his testimony unbelievable, even as he acquitted him Wednesday of charges that he had sex with an underage boy.

In the 34 hours of audio transcripts from the court case Eric Pepin himself admitted in the trial. (If you don't believe he admitted this, order a copy of the court transcript from Washington County Circuit Court in Washington County Oregon.) He's what Mr. Pepin himself admitted in the trial under oath:

- Pepin admitted to having sex with seven of his eleven employees (all male).

- Pepin admitted to having three way sex with the alleged victim and Pepin's co-defendant jamison dwight priebe.
(Also an employee of Higher Balance).

- Pepin admitted to being sexually attracted to the victim when he first met the victim at age 17.

- Pepin admitted to being in the same sleeping bag with the victim on a camping trip before the victim turned 18. Even though Pepin said he was sexually attracted to the victim, he claimed that nothing happened on that camping trip.

Judge Steven L. Price, after a five-day trial without a jury, found Eric James Pepin, 40, not guilty of two counts of second-degree sexual abuse, four counts of third-degree sexual abuse and one count of using a child in a display of sexually explicit conduct.

However, Price said it was "probable that the conduct alleged in all counts occurred," but he wasn't convinced beyond a reasonable doubt. "There's a lack of strong corroboration," such as a date-stamp on a videotape of the sexual encounter, the judge said.
>>
>>32106269
Glad to see that you will be given an abject lesson in defamation. You keep talking about Amazon, but the letter lists numerous places that you posted comments, and lists the specific defamation. You are a colossal dumb-ass, regardless of the character of your target. He will win, you will lose. You fucked up, son.
>>
>>32106587
it wont, youll just get raped in the ass, or whatever the UK equivalent to that is

the only way this would generate any sort of news is if you were a gay trans nigger muslim
>>
>>32106638
>acquitted
do you know what this word means?
>>
>>32106578

"child molester" part two

Later in 2008 -Civil lawsuit

Chris Young, the victim in the alleged sex abuse case had been quoted by his lawyer in turning down $250,000 from Eric Pepin to stop the case reaching trial. However, Eric Pepin now faced a civil lawsuit for the sex-abuse charges.

Rather than clear his name in court, Eric Pepin settled the case for an undisclosed sum in August. Also in 2008 Brooksby Kaempf filed suit against Eric Pepin in Multnomah County Circuit Court seeking $61,138 in alleged unpaid legal fees.

Eric chose to not pay his legal afee's and insted filled for bankruptcy.

http://www.wweek.com/portland/blog-3193-beaverton_guru_eric_pepin_faces_allegations_of_unp.html
>>
>>32106587
don't do that, dumbass.
>>
Do you have proof of his "Sexual grooming" and 'child molestation'? Those are the accusations you'll have most trouble with as if he hasn't actually been convicted of them, your statement could definitely be seen as defamatory.

Also, I assume you have a lawyer. It might be worth taking this to the press as well, ask him/her about it.

>>32106587
>I want to be sent to jail.....
Not worth it. You won't start a debate, you'll just get fucked.
>>
File: 1403923554159.jpg (31KB, 413x500px) Image search: [Google]
1403923554159.jpg
31KB, 413x500px
>>32106269
>walk outside
>get shot by police

>go to prison for copyright infringement
>get raped by guards

>write negative reviews of things online
>get sued into oblivion

America, land of the free.
>>
>>32106676

I never said he was a child molester, I said research his trial for child molestation. Also he settled the civil lawsuit to stop it reaching trial.

>>32106578

"Conman"

The Siddhis Cube scam - Manifestation Cube

Higher Balance Institute claims that the cube can alter the fabric of reality.

1st Cube. $20,000, 2nd Cube - $7,500, 3rd Cube - $2,500, 4th Cube - $1,500

If the 1st Cube is beyond your reach, never fear. You can also choose from a $7,500, $2,500, and $1,500 model. All are imbued with Eric's special unique Eric-ness, but the cheaper ones have less Eric in them. The cheapest one has only a little bit of Eric in it and isn't even personalized. But it's better than no Eric at all.

Yet when we scroll down to the very bottom of the page, in tiny writting we can read:

"Higher Balance Cannot guarantee any spiritual, metaphysical or any other result from this item. For all intents and purposes, this item is considered an art piece. "

http://www.higherbalance.com/siddhis-cube/
>>
>>32106748
hes in the UK you tremendous faggot
>>
>>32106728

"Sexual grooming"

Allegations of sexual grooming

Rijken says he came to Pepin with burning questions about the nature of good and evil. Pepin again took him to his bedroom, Rijken says, and described an ancient ritual that would allow Rijken to join Pepin’s inner circle and attain enlightenment in this lifetime. All he had to do, Rijken says, was masturbate in front of Pepin.

“He told me, ‘Never tell anyone what happens in this room.’ And he went on to say I should never get on his bad side,” Rijken says. “I felt very uncomfortable. I knew something was wrong.”

Rijken says he left immediately. When he returned the next day and said he didn’t want to join the inner circle, Pepin banished him, he says. No one else from Higher Balance would return his calls.

http://www.wweek.com/portland/article-10679-pepinrss_proteacutegeacute.html
>>
>>32106757
>I never said he was a child molester,
you did retard, in your picture, lower left hand page:

>Eric Pepin is a con-man and child molester;
>child molester
>>
File: hatecrime1.jpg (88KB, 1025x656px) Image search: [Google]
hatecrime1.jpg
88KB, 1025x656px
>>32106776
That makes it even better.

BRB filing a hurt feelings report for you calling me a faggot.
>>
>>32106815

No that's the claim and accusation from them.

It's a blatant lie.
>>
>>32106587
>refuse paying the fee's

You are so dumb that you can't create the plural of simple words.

You will be responsible for the court costs and penalties, meaning your pay will be withheld if you ever get a job, your credit will be ruined, you won't be able to buy anything on credit. Having a conviction on your record is bound to help you in the future. All because you got autistic over one Internet charlatan, of which there are many. You get to wear the King Faggot crown, that's for sure.
>>
OP signed up for some hippie, new age, cult shit, and was shocked to learn it was a scam. Hope you enjoy having your redpill shoved up your ass.

>>>/x/
You may get some sympathy there, but you will be left wanting here at /pol/.
>>
>>32106934

Implying any of those problems are an issue for me.
>>
File: 1342583210807.jpg (263KB, 890x890px) Image search: [Google]
1342583210807.jpg
263KB, 890x890px
>>32106934
>, your credit will be ruined, you won't be able to buy anything on credit.

>2014
>supporting usurious Jews and their debt slavery schemes
>>
Yeah, having read more it definitely seems that you're fucked. Most of your statements are unprovable and defamatory and he will win in court.

Don't get me wrong, I wish you the best of luck and have no doubt that the guy is an asshole but you seem to have really fucked up.
>>
File: yaystorm.png (74KB, 1334x230px) Image search: [Google]
yaystorm.png
74KB, 1334x230px
hey look /pol/.
I spammed stormchan with goatse .
>>
>>32106982
Then why the fuck are you shitting up this board with your personal problems, you fucking cock-sucking faggot?

Since you INSIST on continuing to defame this guy, I've screencapped your letter and comments and I'll forward them to the agency listed in the letter. FUCK OFF.
>>
My best advice would be to do as they ask in order to avoid a court case that you will almost certainly lose and then send everything to the press to see if they can make anything of it.
>>
Damn. This guy's gonna get anally-raped.
>>
>>32107146
>British press
>doing anything about pedos

Britainistan is run by the pedo mafia, anon.
>>
>>32107004
I don't know where you live, but you need good credit to rent an apartment or even get a job in many places, not to mention anything that comes on a subscription, like a phone, or cable. Obviously you'll never buy a new car or a house, except for cash, right nigger?
>>
>>32106587
Then you won't go to jail for libel, you'll go to jail for not paying fees you stupid shit.
>>
File: 1401488988754.png (192KB, 393x391px) Image search: [Google]
1401488988754.png
192KB, 393x391px
>>32106822
>>
>>32107124

I'd be worried but the matter is out of my control. You see this future event was already going to happen and my actions have no impact upon something like that.
>>
>>32106815
That's how they perceived the message. Remember, this has been sent by a lawyer working for that company. It's in his interest to skew information and scare up OP as much as possible so as to have him settle or take back/stop what he's doing. That's how lawyers work.

As a matter of principle I always consider lawyers liers and deceivers until proven innocent, so I'm willing to take OP's stance in this case.
>>
>>32107198
>renting
>buying cars/houses on credit

Nigger, you're doing it wrong. You need to make some friends so you don't have to buy into the Jew credit nonsense.
>>
>>32107341
I'm starting to smell a rat. There's no way this guy could be this calm with the long gloved arm of the law reaching for his anal sphincter. This is either a cleverly-designed ruse or this guy's a legitimate psychopath. How long til we end up in the britbong news, /pol/?
>>
>>32107363

Thank you. They also posted on their facebook page I was responsible for 40 negative reviews, six amazon accounts and numerous fake facebook profiles. I was responsible for only two amazon accounts.

Strangely I did find somebody impersonating me on google+. That was quite odd.
>>
>>32107124
damn, acting like a pitiful teenage sjw
>>
>>32107447
Sounds as though this faggot is trying to play you. I wish you the best of luck, anon.
>>
>>32106269
Dude, you weren't just submitting negative reviews. You went on a psychopathic crusade to spread as much negativity as possible about this person and that company. Wtf is wrong with you?
>>
>>32107341
>my actions have no impact upon something like that.
Except for the part where they list ways that will get you out of this mess.
>>
>>32107447
>Strangely I did find somebody impersonating me on google+
that is fucking odd...
>>
>>32107481

Ty, if you ever happen to see my trial in the papers and I get sent to jail. Please send me a letter informing me how educational and informative /pol continues to be.

>>32107437

I don't think you understand prison in the UK. It's basically like being in the army.
>>
Hurry. Send a letter back with the Navy Seal copypasta on it. Take the channel tunnel to France. Once you get there, take a plane to the Congo. Hide out with a tribe of Niggers and paint yourself black to hide your identity.
>>
>>32107491

That's the claim. Which is untrue. I reported an Amazon review rigging guide seven months ago that the cult published. They flipped their shit and this is the reason for the cease and desist.

>>32107509

Fate. I have no control over that. What has happened has already happened. I can't change something even if I wanted too.

>>32107519

Had to remove the profile by contacting google and showing my ID. They eventually removed it.
>>
>>32106269
I see how people on /pol/ operate, and spam/defamation is their main tactic.

I suspect you did a LOT more than leave 1 bad review.

I think you have been engaged in multiple spam & defamatation campaigns over the years, and this is merely the first one to catch up with you.

Thats what you get for learning "activism" from stormfags.
>>
>>32107626
not congo.. brazil
>>
>>32107562
I laughed at that too. Why'd you delete your post though? Scared of defaming them?
>>
>>32106269

This is the same kind of bullshit insurance companies are pulling on their victims. Is there no free legal advice you could seek?

I'm in SA (White) hehe- go figure but ffs seems everybody is chancing things these days. I don't think this Pepin prick has much against you in the court of law and is merely seeking some PR/cash money bonus.

>>32106413
THIS

>>32106424
REALLY? Fuck!

Do you have, (please, not your original account), but a recently opened account we could use to donate towards your defense? PayPal or something like that?

>>32106655
Not unless they, like all of them, are a bunch of sharks.

>>32106676
Where there's smoke, there's fire.

>>32106757
See?

Also ...Hey man...Do you remember me at the pub? I remember that night I partied with you in the midland;-) I can't remember the exact date because I was too fucked myself... But man, you were drunk as shit and uncontrollable. You had no responsibility of what you said that night because Pepin had a way with words that just ticked you off during childhood man... You said something about comments, etc. . .

Regardless, this is fucking bullshit and I wouldn't stand for none of this. Go find some kind of legal council immediately and don't take shit from some asshole kiddy fiddler who has bad P.R.

"Hope you the very best.

Your friend,"
>>
>>32107657

I'm just an innocent man who reported an Amazon review rigging guide that the cult published. I left negative reviews on my two Amazon accounts for his books.

Now I'm being threatened with libel.

Just look at that cease and desist letter. It's borderline down syndrome. The only thing missing was claiming they contacted the cyber police and I dun goofed.
>>
File: 1401212810856.jpg (3KB, 125x114px) Image search: [Google]
1401212810856.jpg
3KB, 125x114px
>>32106822
>>
>>32107646
They literally list ways that will get you off the hook.
>M-muh fate
>There's literally nothing I can do!

Really nigga? Really?
>>
>>32106269
>world reknowned

Son, if you're going to make a fake letter and post it here, at least spell it properly.
>>
>>32107447
>Thank you. They also posted on their facebook page I was responsible for 40 negative reviews, six amazon accounts and numerous fake facebook profiles. I was responsible for only two amazon accounts.

Get a life you fucking freak. Have you been taking your meds? Who fucking cares if you didnt like some shitty book?

You seriously are coming off as mentally ill, to say the least.
>>
>>32107723

Thank you for your comments and the offer of working towards some donation system. It won't be necessary.

I am in the process of finding legal council. I'm also in the process of speaking to Amazon about data that could have been handed over to HBI.
>>
>>32106822
Oh deary, stop being such a FAGGOT.
>>
>>32106269
They probably send these out often and to anyone who didn't like their garbage.

It's a big and highly profitable business really, to sue as many people as you can.

Just tell them to fuck off. Becoming a martyr for some cause won't make anything better.
>>
>>32107807

Hence like I said borderline down syndrome.

The lawyers name is Guy Bailey he closed his offices last year. Based in Birmingham, google him and you'll find that this letter is 100% genuine.

>>32107808

Mentally Ill because I received a cease and desist letter? Finding it hard to follow your train of thought on that one.
>>
>>32108021

It's my destiny. I've no choice in the matter. Fate.
>>
>>32107754
>I'm just an innocent man who reported an Amazon review rigging guide that the cult published. I left negative reviews on my two Amazon accounts for his books.

I don't believe you. Wouldn't be surprised if you false flagged them with review rigging and reported your own scam to Amazon.

This is how many of you on /pol/ operate. You complain constantly about how manipulative & dishonest the jews are, but then do the exact same things that you accuse them of doing.

I'm sorry, but I've seen a LOT of defamation campaigns on this board, so it does not surprise me when some of you guys take your samefagging/avatarfagging offsite and get fucked.

Perhaps you should stick to spamming about "lolbertarian societys"???
>>
>>32107927
….. how new are you
>>
>>32108086

Here you go. Amazon review rigging guide created by HBI that caused me all the trouble.

http://www.amazon.com/forum/amazon%20discussions%20feedback?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=FxLCMW9UN2N6QR&cdThread=Tx1GREPM9ZLT49Q
>>
File: 1372118041156.png (86KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1372118041156.png
86KB, 300x225px
>>32106269

>no reference number
>no signature
>letterhead website does not exist
>reknowned

i wouldnt lose any sleep
>>
File: 1397679847450.jpg (2KB, 99x99px) Image search: [Google]
1397679847450.jpg
2KB, 99x99px
This guy's a fucking dumbass.

Kill yourself, OP. It's ogre.
>>
>>32108083
No it isn't you moron. Being fucked by the legal system isn't fun, nothing will come of it and at this point it seems like you can avoid everything. You have a choice, don't be retarded.
>>
>>32108142
This lel

>Stop defaming us we know who you are give us money or we will sue you plox!11!!
People get this all the time.
>>
>>32108157

No, I saw this coming many years ago. Which is why I've not worked. I saw my fate and I'm going along for the ride.

Fate.
>>
>>32108036
If he no longer exists, it no longer exists.

If the queen dies and had sent you a letter a year before, would you still reply? No, you would wait until the next queen sends.
>>
File: 1235151.png (139KB, 443x541px) Image search: [Google]
1235151.png
139KB, 443x541px
>>32108241
Why-
You know what? Fuck you, I'm out.
>>
Why not just go to his house with a brick in a pillow case and really solve the problem?

You can still be a martyr. Just brain him until the bobbies off ya.
>>
>>32108518

He's in America I'm in the UK.

Just because I have the address's of all staff member and their family's doesn't mean I'm going to kill them.

Granted I have nothing to lose but It's not like I've organized Eric Pepin to be kidnapped and held for ransom next year in India.
>>
This picture is old.
>>
Do you have a copy of the reviews, you'll need them to prove that everything you said in them were true. That and a copy of the book and questions to Mr. Pepin. Don't settle this shit take it to court and press it all the way to the Supreme Court if you have to. Defamation suits are only valid if what the accused said is provably false If you were making a valid criticism, then you're good and 1st Amendment protects you.

Don't let yourself get Jewed, dude.
>>
>>32106344
>You can be sued for giving negative reviews?

No, having a negative opinion of something and expressing it in an online review is protected speech. So long as kickapoohishchool can show his criticism valid and faggot Pepin can't prove that the defendant was intended to damage his character with libelous statements, then dude is golden.

This Pepin faggot is gonna get wrecked in court. Any judge in his right mind is gonna tell him to fuck off and make him pay court costs.
>>
File: amazonshill.jpg (29KB, 855x241px) Image search: [Google]
amazonshill.jpg
29KB, 855x241px
website in letterhead..
tried it without www. as well
>>
>>32108849

Let's face facts. The poor cannot defend themselves. Amazon is currently sending me copies of the reviews I've made under those two accounts.
>>
>>32109004
fake business? has anyone called or got an e-mail response?
>>
File: 1404378515203.jpg (149KB, 960x636px) Image search: [Google]
1404378515203.jpg
149KB, 960x636px
>>32106482
>I live in the UK, the backwards libel capital of the world.

Oh, well fuck if Ii know your backwards laws. Too bad you aren't in the US, this shit would get laughed out so hard. But I guess you don't have a 1st Amendment in Britland, your speech is at the mercy of the Crown and its magistrates.

Guess you should've joined the revolution, ole chap!
>>
>>32109084

Yep that's the UK.

http://beforeitsnews.com/strange/2014/07/peadophiles-run-britain-2457048.html
>>
>>32109071

I rang 12x when I first got the letter. Never answered once.
>>
>>32109152
>peadophiles-run-britain

Not that guy, but you are one of the #PedoWood spammers, arent you?

That is also a defamation campaign. You deserve prosecution simply because you shit up our board with nonsense.
>>
>>32109004
Tried in google, nothing about them...

kickapoohighschool need to talk with lawyer about this business being fake and they need to prove this. If he got it right, he can sue them to make them pay for defamation and whatever. Maybe they can shutdown this cult thing.
>>
>>32106269
Good luck o you, slander is really hard to prove here in the states.Dunno where you are.
>>
>>32106587
>I want to be sent to jail to expose not only how the working class cannot afford to defend themselfs against large companies but how our libel laws need to change.
Okay then dipshit, enjoy going to jail for no fucking reason. Nobody is going to listen or care.
>>
>>32109292

No I' not, just Googled "pedophiles politicians" that was the first link. It's kicking up quite a stink at the moment.

No this is all over the national news. Naming ten politiicans and shredding of evidence. It's actual big news.

>>32109349

How do you mean, because they sent a threatening letter intended to harass. Such as stating they would contact my neighbors.
>>
The fact Amazon even did such a thing...

Time to find a new online retailer.
>>
>>32109084
OP is accused by those lawyers of claiming that the guy 'molests children'. That would be defamatory in the US as well.
>>
>>32109456

They will when I kill myself in court. :)

If I lose I'm going to kill myself in the court room. I've been working on this for years. Good stuff.
>>
>>32109469
Just talk with your lawyer to see if you can make them prove they're real business or they're scam business because the link didn't brought their website
>>
>>32106482
>is because we have numerous politicians who have been protected from being exposed as pedophiles.
>DA BBC SAID IT SO IT MUST B TWUU

You're retarded and you deserve to be sued for slandering someone for no reason.
>>
>>32109544

The lawyer was fined last year for this shit. He basically sends threatening letters and hopes people pay up or stop.

Guy Bailey

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/guy-bailey/1a/2ab/160

http://www.sra.org.uk/consumers/solicitor-check/160674.article

http://www.solicitorsjournal.com/news/regulation/complaints/solicitor-who-ignored-leo-fined-contempt
HBI is building a real case based on the Amazon reviews.
>>
>>32106269
>calls someone a child molester out of nowhere
>expects not to be sued

I've just emailed this thread to Pepin. Have fun in court dipshit.
>>
File: 1399765854939.jpg (216KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1399765854939.jpg
216KB, 1100x1100px
>>32109525
Okay, now you've got to be a troll. At least I hope you are.
>>
>>32109567

When was the last time a 40 year old man slept in a teenagers sleeping bag with him. Claimed he was sexually attracted to the teenager and admitted under oath 'Nothing happened'.

Is that common in your part of the world? Would you believe that if you found a man sleeping in your teenage son's sleeping bag with him?
>>
>>32109687

Not in the slightest. Every possible outcome has a negative result for Eric Pepin and HBI.
>>
>>32109519
>OP is accused by those lawyers of claiming that the guy 'molests children'. That would be defamatory in the US as well.

I'm pretty sure I can say you molest children,you white supremacist Anon, and it's perfectly legal.

I mean, tabloid magazines called michael jackson a pedo for years and years and they were never sued. Look at all those tabloid magazines and the shit they print.

If OP earnestly believes that the guy is a pedo, and, even more importantly, prove he's a pedo, then shit's golden. Do some P.I. work OP, go undercover, get a decoy, do a Chris Hansen on him, get y0ou some proof the guy is a pedo and you're good to go.... or you would be if you were in America. Britain you'd probably be executed for exposing yet another link int he pedo ring scandal.
>>
>>32109721
The teenager was above the age of consent. Sure the guy is a creepy asshole but you have no legal basis for that charge.
>>
>>32106587
Solidarity, brother. You have more guts than I do... maybe
>>
>>32109525
>They will when I kill myself in court. :)

Don't do that. If you're going to kill yourself at least take out a bunch of Muslims with you. Then you might just get time in Purgatory instead of outright Hell.
>>
>>32106269
Link us to these said reviews OP.
>>
>>32109791
>I'm pretty sure I can say you molest and it's perfectly legal.
No, you cannot. Look up the defamation laws of your country before replying.
>>
The Higher Balance Institute looks to be some kind of fucked up sex cult from what I've looked at after searching. Sounds as if Op should've just called them out on their nonsense. There is no way they can prove any of this spiritual nonsense in a court of law.
>>
>>32109788
I certainly don't support you killing yourself, as your martyrdom is unlikely to be portrayed in a positive light. On the other hand, killing yourself in a courtroom or on the steps of an important state facility is quite likely to generate some buzz. Not sure that your life is worth that, though. It is better to live and be poor than to be dead. You would never be able to see if you accomplished anything or not. Do you trust your countrymen with your legacy?
>>
>>32106269
We'll in order to prove that you libelled him doesn't he have to give evidence?
>>
>>32109934
Listen to this anon OP.

>The attacker's plan was to kill the judge among others them himself. Upon pulling the firearm he realized he had no chance, and turned the gun on himself. The Courtroom staff are lucky to be alive after such a close call with a lunatic.
>>
>>32109934
This. OP would be better off going to Syria and fighting for Assad.
>>
>>32109876

>implying I'm not NSA and can't just hack your computer, plant some CP on it and win the suit and have you arrested
>>
>>32106269
This eric pepin shit is still going on? i left ALOT of shit about his molesting kids, including the news link. And i didnt even get an email i even made myself identifiable .
>>
amazon US > Makes money off author / Get reviewed by UK reviewer> amazon US freely gives address to > Pepin who is? US citizen? > Amazon coins it all the way... >pssh, will they extradite you? Nah/

Don't cave in. This is how these A-holes make their money
>>
>>32109934

I go regularly to church.
I volunteer at least 3x a week.
I help out in the local community.
I help fundraising for charities.

If this goes to court and I lose. I will have no option but to kill myself in that court room.

>>32109850

Thank you for the suggestion.

>>32110001

I hope so.
>>
>>32110140
So this was all part of a /pol/ raid?

No surprise.
>>
>>32110102
You have to have also published your accusation, shouting "Pedo!" at someone in the street doesn't count. It's why OP is in a tricky situation: do reviews on Amazon count as publications? I can't be fucked to look up the answer.
>>
>>32106878
If there is no proof of you actually calling him a child molester, you should be fine. I dont know about UK justice system, but good luck to you!
>>
>>32110179
You have the option to live as a poor man, raving mad from hunger, living on the steps of the Capitol Building, screaming about the injustices of the justice system.
>>
>>32106822
oh god my sides
>>
>>32110064

It's the UK we're lucky our knives and forks aren't all plastic.

>>32110069

Noble cause.

>>32110140

Oh yeah, currently he released a new book on Amazon and his minions are removing all negative reviews.
>>
>>32106269
1. Why do you live in the Socialist Islamic Republic of England?
2. Why didn't you hide behind 7 proxies?
>>
>>32110351
Imagine if you did actually go to Syria and fight for Assad and the Christian minority, it would be fucking glorious. It's a fantastic idea.
>>
>>32110387

I wanted him to find me. I'm not able to move on to the second phase without him finding me.

Nine years of planning, favors owed and debts paid. Let the good times roll.

>>32110249

I refuse to say 'I did it for the lulz' if I'm forced by Eric Pepin to kill myself in court.
>>
>>32110492
Kinda late to the thread but what exactly are you planning on doing here?
>>
>>32110550

Oh I'm being sued for leaving negative reviews on Amazon.

Apparently it's defamation if you suggest people should "research Eric Pepin's trial for child molestation".
>>
First off, I am we are have been enlightened by HBI. It's not a scam. If you have been are unable to attune, it is has been your own fault for not having been being dedicated enough. Grow the fuck up.
>>
File: laughrick.jpg (18KB, 559x556px) Image search: [Google]
laughrick.jpg
18KB, 559x556px
>>32106822
>>
i didn't read the whole thing, but cease and desist orders don't mean fuck all. phone the lawyer and ask a bunch of stupid questions, maybe the dumb faggot will get billed for another hour
>>
>>32110637

Here comes the clowns. The minions of HBI have arrived to defend their messiah. The Master Eric Pepin.

These kiwifruits actually think tinnitus is magical prana being absorbed into your body. That the sound of tinnitus is proof of this wonder!
>>
Eric believes that there are places of power that imbue 'white cells' with code that advance their energy and understandings. Locations with ley lines, poltergeist activity and paranormal events are sites of power. Future meditation based upon your thought and experience of these places causes you to clear darkness from yourself.

Eric believes that anybody who questions their purpose for living and existing is a 'White cell'. White cells are drawn to spirituality like a calling and they exist as 1 in 15,000 people. Eric claims this inner knowledge to search for answers in a 'White cell' is called 'The Navigator.' Eric claims that 'White cells' are spiritual warriors, who's true purpose is to raise the vibration of the collective consciousness, allowing for a more unified and tolerant civilization by spreading the message of 'The Higher Balance Institute' and it's teachings.

Eric believes that most people simply function, they do things in an automated manner without ever pausing to ponder the reason. Eric calls these people Red Cells and they are trapped in the 'DO' of the matrix. (yeah like the film!)
>>
>>32110612
Do you have a good lawyer? You should get a defense fund set up. I'd gladly contribute.
>>
>>32110212
Are one of these crazy cultist or just stupid? There has never been a raid agianst this stupid cult by /pol/. If there had been they would be the laughing stock of the internet and this thread would be filled with pics of their idiotic followers.
>>
>>32110824
this sounds stupid as fuck
>>
>>32110836

Ty, very kind but I've already got everything planned.
>>
When did this place become a blog for tripfaggets to share their stupid fucking problems. GTFO here; go to reddit OP where you can find other faggets who give a shit
>>
File: youdildos.png (501KB, 866x644px) Image search: [Google]
youdildos.png
501KB, 866x644px
>>32106269
>respected professional in the field of spirituality

my sides
>>
>>32106269
You've had this thread before.
Hold strong, this isn't a legal notification. It's a scare tactic
>>
>>32110904

I'm only tripfagging to prevent confusion.

Also, whenever does pol have topics about people being sued for negative reviews on Amazon. That's pretty rare.
>>
>>32106269
HHAHAH bongs get sued for free speech
>>
>>32110351
Ah in that case

>The assailant, armed with a deadly spork, attempted to commit a mass murder of the courtroom. Upon seeing that it was hopeless, the lunatic turned the deadly utensil on himself, killing him instantly.
>>
>>32106269
>Eric peppen is a child molestor
TOPKEK

Keep fighting the good fight OP dont let the jews win. Live by an honourable code: "GAS THE KIKES; RACE WAR NOW"
>>
>>32106587
>Take one for the team and hope it generates debate.
It's easy to say that now

It's hard to man up to the circumstances of your situation and make a case for yourself. Get a good lawyer and get fiscal help from whomever you can.
>>
>>32106269
guys we should help OP out and down rate the faggot that is suing him
>>
I took this from Amazon reviews on his new book today.

"Higher Balance Institute says:
Please ignore this individual and all of the reviews under his various fake accounts. He will create more here is the current list:
Auxien Metaphysical
240 lbs
CMHS 1985
Anklers - his original account

Do not respond or reply to any of his reviews. Amazon has been contacted about his campaign of ongoing harassment for the past 7 months, where they can hopefully turn over more documentation for the pending legal case. All of the accounts, and reviews, are fake. He has not read the books, nor will he.

Everyone is entitled to their honest opinion, but when you have not even purchased the product you are 'reviewing', and your sole purpose is to harm, make false claims, impersonate others to damage and destroy the reputation of the author and the work, then that is no longer mere opinion but libel and harassment. "

Did you notice the section "hopefully turn over more documentation for the pending legal case". Implying Amazon has already handed over documentation.

I have actually bought the new book. How could I mock it without reading it?
>>
God speed OP, I remember your last thread on this.
>>
>>32110989
As I have said before, read the US's defamation laws.

OP's statements (if he did indeed make them as the lawyers have claimed) would count as defamation in the US as well and OP would run just as much risk of getting sued.
>>
>>32111083
HEY GUISE!!
i found his shit book !!
down vote the shit out of it!!
http://www.amazon.com/The-Handbook-Navigator-Eric-Pepin/dp/0975908006
>>
>>32111021

lmao

>>32110989

Yep that's the UK, although Eric Pepin is American.

>>32111080

if you want to leave negative reviews claiming a friend bought the book and the author continues to confuse tinitus for magical Aum's. That's your choice. They'll be removed anyway.

>>32111069

Kinda planned everything that could or is going to happen.
>>
>>32111134
lets fuck this bitch
http://www.amazon.com/Eric-Pepin/e/B0050F1P4U/ref=dp_byline_cont_book_1
>>
>>32111134

Actually this is his new book.

http://www.amazon.com/Waking-Immortal-Within-Spiritual-Realities/dp/1939410142/ref=pd_sim_b_5?ie=UTF8&refRID=0EQY332M9ECW8EMP0STK

Refrain from leaving false reviews.
>>
>>32106587
>I can't do anything useful with my life.
>So I'll make a conscious effort to be imprisoned, thus skewing the results and making my original critique irrelevant. leproletarianmartyrface.jpg
>>
>>32106269
if you were posting shit on fake accounts then you deserve whats coming. you could have written your review and left it, but no you had to create fake profiles and further air the flames
>>
>>32111289

I'm doing useful things for my community on a daily basis. But fate is fate. I can't change what has already happened in the future.
>>
>>32111354

No fake profiles.I owned every book and I left reviews based on those books.
>>
>>32106587
Idiot, no one cares about you being sent to jail. It won't cause any change and you'll just be getting assfucked
>>
>>32106269
I love it when legit crazy people come to /pol/.

Kickapoo, you're insane and I hope you do kill yourself. You of course realize that the media will just make you look like a total lunatic? And they won't have to try very hard to do so?
>>
>>32111520

Jail or kill myself in court.
>>
>>32111438
why are they saying the detected you using fake accounts to make comments coming from your ip address
>>
>>32111594
op pull a anders
>>
>>32111642

Because they backtracked me with the help of the cyber police. Seriously though that letter is full retard. The claims, the accusations, the threats. None of it makes much sense.

>>32111575

We all die, at least my murder by Eric Pepin will be entertaining for some.
>>
I thought the UK had basic human rights. I was wrong.
>>
>>32111869
as much as i hate corporate bullshit. if you did in fact use other accounts then you are guilty of libel.
>>
File: greenpilllit.png (3MB, 1299x2148px) Image search: [Google]
greenpilllit.png
3MB, 1299x2148px
>>32110637

You need to take the green pill, it will remove the toxins this HBI blue pill toxins with which you've been affected. HBI are servants of the Demiurge and his archonsand wish to lead to away from the Gnosis that is your birth right! Resist the mind control of the dark ones, align your chakras to the green wavelength and allow the Logos to fill you.
>>
File: 1403117088537.gif (480KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
1403117088537.gif
480KB, 493x342px
>>32106269
>Cease and desist from shady unknown organization
>op probably made it himself
>"HUUURRRRR BEING SUED GUISE"
>>
File: Kermit_bigger_by_garrett_btm.jpg (109KB, 586x784px) Image search: [Google]
Kermit_bigger_by_garrett_btm.jpg
109KB, 586x784px
http://www.rewardclaims.co.uk

404 Not Found.

I think Eric Pepin is harassing the OP under the guise of a law firm.
>>
>>32112187
>this booklist
>not a single book by thomas pynchon
>>
>>32112548
Also, the address in the OP's C&D letter is for a cozy little suburban house.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/57+Sunnybank+Rd/@52.543145,-1.832634,3a,75y,297.09h,83.57t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sLypPXPqajDrTmt4fgGEP6w!2e0!4m2!3m1!1s0x4870a51e6aef70d5:0x9bd85ba6161c374d
>>
Daily reminder that OP was scammed by this man:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZefZjITRGOk

Sort of makes me jealous of cult leaders, I too wish that I could sell magic cubes to morons for $20,000.
>>
>>32111869

UK libel laws have to be backwards as fuck if that claim has any merit whatsoever.

In the US, it'd be laughed out on discovery. Reviews on a website don't constitute libel.

Go take it to a Britbong lawyer and see if he laughs at it too.
>>
>>32112886
OP has made this same thread on 3 other boards and was told each time that it's a bullshit scare tactic and that it would be laughed out of court (not that there's any chance of it making it there).

What do you want from us, OP?
>>
>buying books by Eric Pepin
>falling for that total ripoff
>admitting to that on public web pages
>being sued for being honest about being gullible

.... and it feels so good when being retarded hurts!
>>
>>32112849
hahahahah people give this guy money
>>
>>32112969

Actually I haven't. I found others had re-posted my image. With posts such as "decided what I write back".
>>
>>32112969
Furthermore, OP was shown that the lawyer that contacted him is a complete crook:

http://www.sra.org.uk/consumers/solicitor-check/160674.article
http://www.solicitorsjournal.com/news/regulation/complaints/solicitor-who-ignored-leo-fined-contempt
http://www.legalombudsman.org.uk/downloads/documents/press_releases/0913-Lawyer-found-in-contempt.pdf

What are you trying here, OP?
>>
File: 1302297047694.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1302297047694.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>>32113056

So if other people are re-posting this image, you've clearly posted this before, and everyone who practices or knows anything about law has told you it's a bullshit claim with no merit whatsoever.

There, you can stop posting it now.

Fuck off and stop shitting up our board.
>>
>>32106587
Just go for the high score like a normal person
>>
>>32106269
>spirituality
make this new-age faggot hurt, OP.

I want to watch him squirm
>>
>>32106269

Oh shit, are you from springfield?
>>
>>32113066

Are you implying that I have an ulterior motive for posting here. Fate is already planned. I can no more change what's going to happen.

I mean yes If I received an apology directly from Eric Pepin within the next two weeks.

Maybe I could show that letter to others and stop them from taking this significantly further.

Who knows..
>>
> spelling organization wrong
>>
>>32113565
>Are you implying that I have an ulterior motive for posting here.

Either that or you're too stupid to process what's been said.

Why else would you post this at least twice after people have debunked it?
>>
>>32106587
Dumbest thing I've read in a long time.
>>
Yeah that company sounds pretty scammy.

You posted stuff about other cases and this guy being in court on various charges, contact those people as they could be used as witnesses for your defence.

>implying this would even get to court
>implying this isn't some nigerians pepin has employed to try and get some negative shit taken down.
>>
>>32113793

Debunked it. What was debunked?

"Higher Balance Institute
June 18
ALERT! Cyberbully in the UK was served today by Eric Pepin and Higher Balance Institute for libel and defamation.

For the last 7 months an individual we are currently leaving unnamed has waged a vicious, hateful and aggressive campaign against us in a way that is all too familiar on the internet these days.

Hiding behind anonymity and a slew of fake profiles he has duped and attempted to manipulate unsuspecting friends, family, and associates. He has harassed staff, Eric Pepin, former employees and most of all you, the member’s of our community. For that we greatly apologize.

He has intentionally written false and damaging reviews, posts and sent countless messages in an attempt to harm the reputation of Eric and Higher Balance, hurt the organization we have worked so very hard for, and attempted to convince you we aren't worth even a second glance.

Most internet trolls are bent on destroying what others create and try to convince them it isn't about hate, malice or pettiness. No, it is some glorious injustice they are attempting to make up for. It just happens to involve using any means necessary to tear the work of others down and it doesn’t matter who they hurt including innocent bystanders.

While we discovered the identity of this individual who lives in Bolton, UK some time ago, we needed time to collect evidence against him. We apologize for not letting our members know earlier, but we wanted to collect significant evidence and any associates involved with his actions. We have learned a few things over the years and that means you better have done your homework, and we did.

Last week we received the legal approval to move forward with action."
>>
>>32113793
>getting replies
>getting attention

That's why
>>
>>32113910

see

>>32113145
>>32113145
>>32113145
>>
Seems open and shut if you can prove everything you said.

THE MAN HAD A COURT CASE OPENED AGAINST HIM FOR THIS SHIT! Guilty or Not Guilty it still stands that he was accused of this.
>>
>>32113984
>THE MAN HAD A COURT CASE OPENED AGAINST HIM FOR THIS SHIT! Guilty or Not Guilty it still stands that he was accused of this.

No he didn't. A C&D is not a filing.
>>
>look up Peppin meditation book on Amazon
>"no customer comment"
Looks like the fat crook intimidated them good.
>>
OP, just ignore this faggot, he has nothing on you, but if you do go to court, you have the facts on your side, you could destroy his company with that much bad press.
>>
>>32106757
>"Higher Balance Cannot guarantee any spiritual, metaphysical or any other result from this item. For all intents and purposes, this item is considered an art piece. "

Ergo he is selling art and is thus not a conman. Nice job failing to read, idiot. I've heard that if you convert to Islam, the niggers in ail will go easy on your butthole, but you'd better get started on those expansion exercises.
>>
>>32112969
They actually have a legitimate case against him because of the way the statements in that letter are worded, although it seems to be in the UK so the laws might be different. He is directly saying that this person does this and is this. There's no ambiguous language, he is making a factual claim. If he can back it up, he won't have a problem, but if he can't then they have a strong chance of winning.
>>
>>32106587
Except that's not how civil cases work.

They'll just get all your shit deleted and you MIGHT have to pay damages (not necessarily, depends on the judge/case).

I work in civil cases, nigger, you're being an idiot.

Also, you fucked up if you made MULTIPLE accounts (fake ones) to say his shit sucked. If it was onea ccount, no issue. If you purposefully made multiple accounts (effort) to specifically make his book sell less, then they could get you on that.

I don't get it.
>>
>>32106473
did you read OPs pic? or are you just retarded?
>>
>>32106948
>OP signed up for some hippie, new age, cult shit, and was shocked

Yah, no kidding. This Pepin sounds like a real asshole, but OP isn't much better if he fell for that crap.
>>
>>32115883

He also believes in fate and seems to think /pol/ gives a shit whether he lives or dies. So pretty objectively a dumb faggot.
>>
>>32106269

Legalfag here. Does the letterhead show the SRA number or registered company number? Can't tell from your photo whether its been cropped or not. If not it doesn't comply to Law Society guidelines (strike one).

URL not found (strike two).

No evidence of that address being anything apart from a domestic address (strike three).

Letter has likely been downloaded from here...

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/170635419/Mortgage-Mis-selling-Questionnaire-_2_d[]---Reward-Claims

I smell a rat OP.
>>
>>32108984
This is the UK courts we're talking about.They're so backwards they let Phillips revise a patent during proceedings so they'd win their lawsuit against Nintendo.
Thread posts: 207
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.