[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anon. I'm tired of this shit. I don't care if you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1403489743873.jpg (24KB, 276x268px) Image search: [Google]
1403489743873.jpg
24KB, 276x268px
Anon. I'm tired of this shit. I don't care if you're a nazi, feminist, liberal or what ever the fuck. Man or woman. I visit 4chan every day. And nothing ever happens. We all have these terrible feelings towards society, yet we all do nothing. The most we've ever accomplished is various acts of cyber vandalism/trolling. The anti feminist posts are awesome and all, but the general movement towards degeneracy is not going to stop. We need to organize, or if we can't organize, we need more people to start snapping. Maple Rambo was pretty cool and shit, but we can't just have a few guys going off and shooting a bunch of random people. What we need is people to start taking control and asserting themselves in life. If you're a fucking nazi, you should show it, in public and call out the others. What ever it is that you are, we can't keep going through our days, holding who we are inside. I don't know how to change the world, but i'm tired of waiting for the end of the world on /pol/. Blood moon apocalypse, fuck that! Guys, lets please do something that gets everybody involved and let the chips fall where they may.
>>
gtfo shill
>>
File: 1394648195693.jpg (81KB, 1021x1027px) Image search: [Google]
1394648195693.jpg
81KB, 1021x1027px
>>31517398
>>
>>31517433
How's summer vacation?

>>31517398
Don't worry OP, I've seen about 3 posts every day trying to organize in some form over the past week that got a lot of posts. This is more than ever before, we're moving closer.
>>
>>31517506

>implying newfag

>implying pussy with vague "LET'S OCCUPY OUR FEELINGS" post isn't a giant faggot

Yeah, you can GTFO too faggot
>>
>>31517506
Summer Vacation? I've been on Vacation for the last 6 years. I managed to live a minimalistic lifestyle without working/school. Every day, I pray, today please be the day I find some purpose. Don't get me wrong, I've done a lot of things in life, won gold medals, travelled, got laid. I'm not an ordinary neet. I'm just tired of seeing fucking fight club posts everywhere and nobody actually doing shit.
>>
Fuck you guys who yell faggot at everything. You complain everyday about the world being shit, but you do nothing.
>>
>>31517601

Before you point out splinters is the eyes of others, observe first the plank in your own eyes.

FAGGOT
>>
>>31517398
Yeah we will soon, I've seen a trend towards it lately. However nobody here will do shit unless they commit themselves within a couple days, by donating money to a cause or something similar. A post like this certainly won't start anything either, you have to give a specific goal and method to even get some interest.
>>
Guy calls me a shill, I'm pretty sure he's the shill, afraid that people actually organize/assert themselves. That's all we need to do in order to create change in society.
>>
>>31517690
>Yeah we will soon, I've seen a trend towards it lately. However nobody here will do shit unless they commit themselves within a couple days, by donating money to a cause or something similar. A post like this certainly won't start anything either, you have to give a specific goal and method to even get some interest.

I know, that's the fucking problem. Where to start? But is there really a place we can start together?
>>
>>31517717

>change in society will start with a bunch of "red pilled" nerds, neets, bigots, and lazy students, come on guys just get together
>Anyone who doesn't support my empty idea is a shill

sure think
>>
>>31517398
This is the gayest thread on 4chan right now. Think about that for a second, OP. This thread right here is the gayest thread on an image board that hosts some of the gayest shit ever. And you're gayer than that. You're also a faggot.
>>
>>31517831
If Organized violence is used, it is bound to create some kind of change, ordinary men can become great men, via exertion of their will.
>>
The shedding of blood is necessary, for God did not hear the children of Eve until blood was shed.
>>
We do quite a bit. Some of what you see in the news is /pol/'s work, but we don't do it out in the open. Are you fucking retarded? If you want to know where we plan our operations you have to get clearance. And before you ask, no, we're not taking applications at this time. Lone wolf pleb bitch
>>
>>31517398
feminists should have their breasts arrested because they wanna act like men but don't want to be treated like one.
>>
>>31518257
What's a non hacker supposed to do?
>>
The government likes when you organize formally because it makes it easier for them to label and target you, and it makes it easier for them to present you as a threat to others.

The government doesn't like the unexpected, they don't like the sort of discontented flash mob type protests, they like to know exactly who their enemies are and just how agitated they are. The government likes to see people organize while their numbers are small so that they can be crushed and subverted before they become a threat. The Egyptian revolution is a good example of what I'm talking about. There wasn't significant organization, but the demonstrations were largely fed by "anonymous" internet users. Maybe they made some anti-government tweets or posts in the past, but because they didn't organize or express with enough vitriol just how angry they were, the government overlooked the threat that they posed. It's in the interest of the government to avoid having discontent reach this sort of overflow where people act seemingly without warning because they see other people doing the same. The most effective way to stop this without appearing very tyrannical is to identify and vilify those that are likely to be the initial agitators so that when they do decide to take to the streets everybody already knows that they're "dangerous extremists" and that they must be stopped.

>shoot the shepherd in the head and the sheep will scatter, let niggas talk because action is all that matter

If you organize for no real purpose, just to organize but not to act, then you're not really accomplishing anything. You're accomplishing as much sitting here posting on /pol/ as you would be forming an organization, pooling money, and meeting people irl if you're not actually going to do anything with that organization. Most importantly, if you do try to act without significant popular support then not only will you not accomplish anything, but your actions might be destructive to your ideals.
>>
>>31517398
>>31517742

The starting point is the self. You have to resolve your inner conflicts and address all the bullshit you have been taught- what you call "redpilling". Therapy is usually necessary.

After that, talk with people. Chat to your friends, spread reason and distribute red-pills. Especially, learn about peaceful parenting, and get as many people to learn about it.

Children are the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXMKRJyedmg
>>
you are full of shit. or a mason
>>
>>31517742
It can be, I have seen it before. Your no better than other causefag. You know what you need to do to start a revolution, and are frustrated because it's not happening, yet even though you know what is needed to start the avalanche, you admit you can't do it.
>>
>>31517742
It can be, I have seen it before. Your no better than other causefag. You know what you need to do to start a revolution, and are frustrated because it's not happening, yet even though you know what is needed to start the avalanche, you admit you can't do it.
>>
>>31519525
>>
>>31519552
>>
>>31517398
>And nothing ever happens. We all have these terrible feelings towards society, yet we all do nothing.

Sometimes by not doing something you are in fact doing something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo6c58lt7KQ
>>
"you admit you can't do it."

I cannot do it alone.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.