[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virginity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 18

File: how lewd.jpg (200KB, 556x821px) Image search: [Google]
how lewd.jpg
200KB, 556x821px
Ive seen /pol/ rant about how valuable female virginity is, but what about males? Do you think guys should save themselves for the that special someone?
>>
>>29680571
>Implying anyone will ever know if you're a virgin
>Implying virginity means anything
>Implying I ever plan to lose my virginity
My ex was a pathological liar and I'm glad I never fucked her (we did a majority of everything else). I'm 23 and *never* plan to be intimate with another person ever again. Just going to focus on bettering myself.

>inb4 "tips fedora"
>>
>>29680571
both partners should be virgins but sex shouldn't be a sinful or shameful act.
>>
>>29680616
Maybe she left cuz you weren't dicking her. Deep down every girl wants to be dominated and fucked like a dirty whore.
>>
>>29680806
She didn't leave, I broke up with her. There's a difference between cheating and lying. All she did was lie from day one, and I had to find out from her friends. It was so bad, in fact, that her "best friends" are no longer friends with her now that she is with this other guy. It's literally just her and him, and she has no one else.

I find it as though the world is in order now. However, I do not wish to chance having another one like this, so I have opted to remain focused on my studies (I'm graduating in a week from university).

I'm going to adopt a child when I'm 30 and raise a family as a single father, and I'm entirely okay with that.
>>
File: 1391300257665.gif (2MB, 210x155px) Image search: [Google]
1391300257665.gif
2MB, 210x155px
>>29680571
It the world decides all of a sudden that male virginity is valuable 1 day after I payed a whore to fuck me, I'm gonna be seriously mad. for real.
>>
File: the legend.jpg (343KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the legend.jpg
343KB, 1920x1080px
>>29680616
>Implying I ever plan to lose my virginity
Look at the bright side, wizardry awaits you
>>
>>29680873
it sounds really scary, but I wish you a lot of luck with that!
>>
>>29680873
Why not fuck her friends?
>>
>>29680873
>I'm going to adopt a child
As long as the kid is white and you don't adopt some chink/nigger this is an acceptable plan.
>>
>>29681238
Because I'm not an asshole, that's the point. She's a liar, and I'm a nice guy that doesn't fuck with people's emotions. She deserves the sadness she's endured post-relationship. It just makes it funnier for me.
>>
>>29681399
Aye, I'm planning to adopt a 3-5 year old caucasian child. I am aiming for this age because the likelihood they'd be adopted at this age is slim since the majority of parents goes for the babies. At this age they will know I'm not their real father, but they will know I am the one who raised them. I will be able to take care of them and bring them up in at least a nice home with quite a bit of amenities. Then when they move out they will hopefully always remember me and be thankful for how much I took care of them.
>>
File: 1390099867088.jpg (48KB, 684x576px) Image search: [Google]
1390099867088.jpg
48KB, 684x576px
>tfw 23 and a virgin
>>
>>29680873
>>29681531

You are a good person, anon. I wish you the best
>>
>>29680571
I dunno but I want to put my face between those boobs.
>>
File: image.jpg (222KB, 986x1026px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222KB, 986x1026px
>>29681626
Don't worry anon you just gotta make it until teleporters are invented and people like me will line up to catch you up with everyone else. Lots of chicks love to break guys in
>>
>>29680571
If you're over the age of 19 and still a virgin, you are a failed man. Period.
If you're over the age of 30 and still kissless, you're a failed human being.
Just like how being an old maid means you're probably ugly/unappealing as fuck and makes you a failure of a woman.
Goes both ways.

Males exist to compete and reproduce while inventing new ways to both improve and sustain society.
No doing these things or attempting to be NEET based on "principle" is really just a clever guise for the socially retarded.
You're not a NEET based on principle or taking down the system. You're socially retarded. Let that sink in.
You're also don't have a girlfriend not because "muh high standards," but because you're a complete and total failure that offers nothing to a woman whatsoever in any sense of the word.

I know this probably hurts a lot of your feelings, but its how a hierarchical system works.
Deal with it, nerd.
>>
File: 1399389792333.webm (2MB, 858x480px)
1399389792333.webm
2MB, 858x480px
> tfw 23 yo virgin with no desire to change that

I am unmotivated for that sort of thing, I guess. I'm a college grad with a good job and money (Make about ~46k a year in a southern county where average household is 31), but I don't even bother with women. I just buy guns and work on stuff all day. My life is actually pretty fucking great, and I expect in the next 5-10 years to inherit a very large amount of money and property which will make my disposable income massive.

I guess I also have problems relating to women. I have my hobbies and I have friends, but no desire for kids, or really anything other than the material things I want and taking really bitchin vacations every few months.
>>
File: 1391753095288.jpg (281KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1391753095288.jpg
281KB, 1600x1064px
>>29681834
>You're not a NEET based on principle or taking down the system. You're socially retarded. Let that sink in.
>>
>>29681626
Im 30 and a virgin, check your privilege
>>
>>29681868
>I just buy guns and work on stuff all day.
> tfw 23 yo virgin
Whoa, no way!
>>
>>29681626
Congratulations on being a biological failure at life
>>
>>29680571
Everyone should be chaste, modest, just, temperate, kind, patient and courageous.
>>
File: Top euphoria.jpg (50KB, 159x200px) Image search: [Google]
Top euphoria.jpg
50KB, 159x200px
>Be me
>Be foreveralone neckbeard
>Fantasize about finding that special someone; "IMMA STAY A VIRGIN UNTIL I GET MARRIED"
>Put sex on a pedestal
>Eventually get frustrated of being a virginfag
>Find a hooker
>Lose V-card
>meh.jpg
>No more interest in sex or wimminz in general
>LivingTheNeetDream.jpg

Feels good man.
>>
>>29681899

I know, right? It's fucking great.
>>
>>29681880
How is that possible? I'm ugly as hell and still have managed to have sex with several girls.
>>
>>29681925
>I just buy guns
Gives women the illusion that you're dangerous.
And not in the leather jacket sort of way, more the violent drug dealer sense
>work on stuff all day
This make women think you're a simpleton with little intelligence.

As much as you enjoy your "life" I'd suggest slight personal changes if you ever want to NOT be tfw no gf
>>
>>29681999

As I said, I have no desire to not be tfw no gf.

Sorry I don't fit your mold.
>>
>>29680616
>>Implying anyone will ever know if you're a virgin

Everybody knows. People, especially women, can tell just by looking at you.

Virgins are virgins for a reason. There is something wrong with you.
>>
File: Ben Garrison's take on Chemfag.jpg (110KB, 420x500px) Image search: [Google]
Ben Garrison's take on Chemfag.jpg
110KB, 420x500px
>>29681999
>Gives women the illusion that you're dangerous.

According to Chemfag-sama, bitches dig guys with guns because gun=power.
>>
>>29681626
Not far behind you bro.

22, 36k USD a year gross, Paid for car, no student debt. Just waiting for the right one to come along, wife, then lose our virginity together.

Which is funny really, because she'll probably be lying and it would most likely turn out that she was not a virgin, many, many years down the line and had, in fact, lacked the self control that I did to maintain the most precious of gifts that so very few get to save for marriage...oh well.
>>
>>29682035
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Jiddu Krishnamurti
>>
>>29681834
Fuck off faggot. We became the great nation that we did because people remained sexually repressed outside of marriage.

Now everything is assbackwards, and our country is falling apart because of sexual immorality and "hurr durr Free Love!1! mang!"
>>
I'm doing that

:)

I think

:(

:_(
>>
>>29680903

I saw that scene in the youtube clip of the "Jake & Jill" trailer with George C Scott in that scene.

Later I watched the original movie and was a huge let down.
>>
>>29680571

Just because /pol/ hates the degenerate cultural attitude surrounding sex doesn't mean that they universally overvalue female virginity

I don't give a damn about virginity of either side, but a person who has a tendency to get into relationships for sex and sex alone is base and degenerate. That being said a couple of slipups are understandable, especially when you're young
>>
>>29682092
Dude sex is really not that good. If you've really put that much into building it up for yourself you are guaranteed to be disappointed. I mean yeah, it's fucking awesome and doing it a lot with hot women is fun, if that's not your thing or you have a hard time getting laid then thats fine too. But if you have it built up in your head that spending your whole life anticipating the first time you have sex is giving "the most precious of gifts" you obviously already have a really fucked up sexuality and there is just absolutely no way your expectations are going to be fulfilled.

Also you can kinda tell if a woman is a virgin or not when you are fucking her, then again you seem like you'd be the kind of guy who'd believe she actually broke her hymen horseback riding.
>>
penises don't get worn out from use unless you are sandblasting your penis

ive seen some horrifying beef curtains, the product of too much dick
>>
>>29682124
>We became the great nation that we did because people remained sexually repressed outside of marriage.
Total and complete bullshit. People were just better at hiding it/had more societal pressure to hide it.

>Now everything is assbackwards, and our country is falling apart because of sexual immorality and "hurr durr Free Love!1! mang!"
It couldn't possibly be unlimited corporate lobbying, crony capitalism, record high political apathy, or anything serious, right?

Let's blame it all on the people out there who experienced something you probably never will and then conveniently say its the reason everything is falling apart.

Jesus, you're sad. I mean I understand why you idiots think MUH DEGENERACY MUH DECADENCE has some effect on society, but come on.
Deep, deep down you know you just want society to be more like you.
You want everyone to stop enjoying things that you cannot experience.
You're bitter, alone, sad, and cover it all up with extremist ideology and web forums with massive confirmation bias.

Ring a bell?
>>
>>29680571
Virginity is valuable in both men and women.

I lost my virginity to a slut, and for a few days I felt like I really did it, like it was really an achievement and something to be proud of. It wasn't before long when I became disgusted by my deed. It was a meaningless and unrewarding thing for myself, and for her I was but a number in the counts of dozens.

I'm still young (19) and I plan to find myself a conservative virgin wife to marry. I just hope she can forgive my previous deed.
>>
>>29682245
Yep. My whoriest girlfriend tried to convince me it didn't work that way, she was also the loosest. Felt like fucking the grand canyon. Too bad she gave great blowjobs.
>>
Promiscuity is what I hate. I don't care how many times you've had sex if each time you did it with an individual who you had feelings for. However, a girl who drunkenly strips and fondles someone's dick for example has been devalued and is less of a person in my eyes.
>>
>>29682410
>anon that's not how vaginas work! you don't get looser and worn out from wearing out your goods with 200 dicks pounding away at a meat channel

haha, that's classic, I love that one
>>
>>29682212
Most girls' hymens either don't break or are broken by the first time they have sex. If they bleed, they're in a minority.
>>
>>29681471

>>nice guy
>>laughs at others pain
>>
>>29680571
I guess in a perfect society
sex would just be something people do if they intend to have children

The body itself would be seen as something innocent and nude beaches would be common. People just would not be so self-centered, that they would constantly have to stimulate their primitive desires, but rather be concerned about other things.
Sex would just be something people don't care about until they choose a partner to have children with.
>>
>>29681880
What spell/knowledge tree did you choose?

Thamaturgist here.
>>
File: david-magnusson-3.jpg (147KB, 620x775px) Image search: [Google]
david-magnusson-3.jpg
147KB, 620x775px
Like in the story of Tess, only works one way for some reason, the virgin womb thing. Seeds, pffft, you can find those anywhere.

Tess loved a man deeply and he her.
When he admitted he had already sowed his oats someplace else earlier, Tess admitted she had also been fertilized but gave away the baby a long time ago thinking it would form some common bond. Tess was dumped that same night.

In the purity ball you have a father trying to make his daughter look like the coveted virgin, who knows in reality, deception is half of being human. Pic related, could be a hoe with a marketing campaign on the go.
>>
I lost mine to a hambeast and thought she gave me an std (bumps on my shaft). Lucky it's almost not visible...never again will I touch a real woman. It didn't even feel AMAZING.
>>
>>29681834
of course

Human life has literally NO meaning but to reproduce.

If you can't reproduce, you failed as a human being. It is literally the only true meaning of life.

If you're feeling happy, it is just fake. you're just trying to hide from the truth. You should just kill yourself.

The truth hurts, kid. Better throw out your childish idealism and face the real world. Work for 8 hours a day, reproduce at least 2 or so children, care for your children and pay for their education, then die. What? Retirement? No, useless people should kill themselves. They are no use to society.
>>
File: 1334876425106_8155813.png (56KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
1334876425106_8155813.png
56KB, 420x294px
>>
>>29681834
>tfw just accepted this and moved on to better things.
>>
>>
>>29683063
>>
File: Figure-3.png (818KB, 1114x683px) Image search: [Google]
Figure-3.png
818KB, 1114x683px
>>
>>29682936
>Has sex with hambeast
>Confused why sex was shit

Niggah the whole point of sex as a guy is the mental aspect of it. You gotta do it with someone attractive or else it's just shit.
>>
>>29683303
>someone attractive

That's where it's impossible. I'm okay though, I don't want diseases or someone trying to intentionally set me up with aids. I'll still with sex toys.
>>
>>29682833
Are they standing in front of Pikes Peak in that photo?
>>
File: bedpost_notches-e1276557387673.jpg (39KB, 420x265px) Image search: [Google]
bedpost_notches-e1276557387673.jpg
39KB, 420x265px
>>29680571

I think the notion of "pussy quota" is the zenith of degeneracy.

At least half the goddamn time, you're sticking your dick in a female you don't even think is particularly good-looking or personally endearing, yet you're simply accumulating numbers like one of those RBI reptiles who follows baseball teams and players just because of some degenerate math and numbers fetish.

I myself am much more picky. If I don't like a girl's looks -- and if her feet, in particular, are wonky -- I'm certainly not wanting to get physically close to her, much less have sex with her.

So, yes. "Pussy quota" males are degenerate. Without a doubt.
>>
>>29680616

>trips over fedora and lands mouth first on what he believes to be a yummy yummy cock
>>
File: 1286862274512.jpg (29KB, 480x334px) Image search: [Google]
1286862274512.jpg
29KB, 480x334px
>>29680571
NEWS FLASH

women actually think more sexually experienced guy are more attractive

men think non virgin females are less attractive

Why this is I don't know, but it's true and society recognizes these things as values. It's fine to ask why, but it's this way for a reason. You'll most likely have to look at evolution for the answer.
>>
>>29683608
how many fedoras do you own
>>
File: Do_d95210_1610275.jpg (51KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
Do_d95210_1610275.jpg
51KB, 400x250px
>>29683608
>>
>>29683736

I've lost count because I store them all in your mom's gigantic Tardis pussy.
>>
>>29681626
>tfw just turned 25 and still a virgin

Until now I've thought "this will be the year..." every year for the past 8 or so years. Now I've just stopped caring. Have a good job, car, house, and no debt though (other than house), so I guess I can't complain.
>>
>>29683806
To get sex, you have to be two things:

1) physically hot and in shape, and

2) just a bit faggy enough that there's a slightly lewd apathy to your posture in general.

I don't know how to explain it beyond that.
>>
>>29680571

Of course. Any man that whores around but expects his wife to be a virgin is a hypocrite. Relationships is a partnership with each person having an equal, although differing role, to keep. If men want virgin girlfriends and wives they must be virgins themselves. We must hold our selves equally responsible for today's degenerate culture of promiscuity. If a man is one to believe men are greater than women then men have a greater responsibility. It's takes two to have sex after all and the man, according to these gentleman, being the most rational and future oriented of the sexes should resist any sexual advances from women, even sexual encouragement from fellow men as well. Men must create a culture of shame within ourselves for premarital sex just as we have created shame for women.
>>
File: Great.png (9KB, 492x349px) Image search: [Google]
Great.png
9KB, 492x349px
I for one think that herpes is a sign of high social standing.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.