[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The real cause of the anti "bully" movement

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 18

File: baby-waaaah.jpg (10KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
baby-waaaah.jpg
10KB, 300x199px
http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/22rlna/a_plea_to_all_gamers_be_very_careful_about_how/
>I have problems, please adjust all of your lives to fit my preferences
>If someone says I am bad at a video game, I need Valium or I will commit suicide
>I can't handle the real world, or even the pretend video game world, therefore everyone who upsets me needs to change, not me

I honestly can't believe people like this exist. When did this become a thing? Why are more and more kids committing suicide over the smallest things?
>>
What baffles me is the self defence-shaming.

"Don't fight back, run and tell a teacher!"- It's as if the people that promote this crap were never kids themselves and have no idea how kids operate.

If someone attacks you first, it's them who's in the wrong, not you for not letting them crush your skull.

As well as people need to grow a thick fucking skin, what ever happened to sticks and stones?

People are so weak minded and pathetic it's unreal. If someone bullies you, they're the bad guys not you for defending yourself.

Fuck them all, they're so pussified they won't try to and stop you if you refuse to listen to their woman-tier cries of buzzwords.
>>
>Why are more and more kids committing suicide over the smallest things?

Because they're being told that they're not supposed to fight back if they're being bullied, that they're the bad guys if they do, that the world is all sunshine and rainbows when the reality is the world is a mean and nasty place and it will keep you on your knees if you let it.
>>
>>28729564
>I honestly can't believe people like this exist.

Go play on reddit. Don't bring reddit refereeing shit here, fuck off.
>>
>>28729645
Enablers cause this shit.
Don't enable your kids if you have them.
My dad didn't. He always told me, if I had to defend myself from any attacker, he would look the other way on anything I needed to do to win.

Basically, if I got suspended from school for fighting a punk bully, I would face no consequences at home.
He came through a couple times on that.
>>
>>28729789
>My dad didn't. He always told me, if I had to defend myself from any attacker, he would look the other way on anything I needed to do to win.

Precisely, my mother was exactly the same. The school would punish me for getting in a fight which I didn't start, and my mother would reward me with a new game or something.

I've always been taught don't start it but finish it. If they hit first, fight back any means necessary.

The school would punish us both but I'd get no punishment at home from family. I will be teaching my kids the same.
>>
>>28729789
This
>>
>>28729789
>>28730013
I only got in one fight and I was jumped in 6th grade. I remember it ended with me trying to strangle someone with a swing set chain. I remember the principle telling me it was unacceptable and no excuses and all this other stuff as I bled out my noise onto her chair. I remember being more worried about the chair.

Then my dad picked me up and when we got in the car he told me no one ever has to justify defending themselves, and as long as I wasn't picking the fight, I did good.
>>
>>28729564
>Why are more and more kids committing suicide over the smallest things?

Because they started getting put on SSRIs.
>>
>One guy: You're mentally weak for allowing yourself to go through depression for a long time.
later
>Another guy: You are lying. Nobody who has dealt with depression would say something so out of touch.
What a faggot. Everyone's fucking clinically depressed, we just deal with it differently.
>>
I was picked on for quite awhile by a couple of guys. Punched one of them. I got suspended. They get parents called in and are not punished and told not to associate with me again. My parents get called in. I get threatened with expulsion if I do this again. I am older now. Kids need to get into fist fights over this again. Not run to teachers. Teachers are fucking useless when it comes to bullying and dealing with kids.
>>
>>28730013
In juvie I got in the habit of slapping fools across the face.
It's an excellent response to larger foes, as it startles them for a brief enough time to get in a strike that turns things into your favor.
Of course, in a juvie situation, all the other nigs jump on you and you get kicked in, but at least you aren't a bitch.
And getting beat up doesn't hurt that much. I imagine being seen as a wimp is far worse.
>>
>>28730156
Based dad.

I remember when some faggot tried the prelude to the knock out game on me in like year 8 (11 years old.. 2003 at the time), I ended up bashing his face in with a fire extinguisher, we got both a 3 day exclusion but my mum said as I didn't start it I had no need to explain myself.
>>
>>28729564

You're really surprised these people exist? Really? In this jewified society?

Also, >Reddit

Again, what did you really expect?
>>
>>28729564
Not clicking a link to le alien tampon

copy paste or screenshot
>>
>>28729564
>I honestly can't believe people like this exist

Look around, son. /pol/ is basically what you described.

>I have problems, please adjust all of your lives to fit my preference
Pretty much /pol/'s attitude

>If someone says I am bad at a video game, I need Valium or I will commit suicide
Not necessarily video games, but whenever /pol/ is confronted with the realities of life and how progress happens whether they like it or not, they go apoplectic and "don't want to live on this planet anymore".

>I can't handle the real world
Yep ... /pol/
>>
>>28729564

> I honestly can't believe people like this exist.

Holy shit op actually explained himself. OPOTYAY ftw.
>>
>>28730214
One time when I was 15, a gang of kids kept picking on me, about 12 of them? (I've posted this in another bullying thread so someone might recognise me).

Basically they ended up leaving me alone because even though I lost each time, I went down fighting, I always dished out a few black eyes and a broken nose or two when they'd all gang up on me. I'd just go ape shit going for the nearest person to hit.

I usually got around 4 or 5 of them, knocked 1 or 2 out, best I ever did was take out 6 of them because I used the staircase and threw them down one at a time because it was a narrow hallway which made their numbers mean nothing.

They left me alone because I quote "It's not worth it, kids a fucking lunatic".
>>
>people constantly shit talk you
>get mad about it
>get over it
>go back to the community that talk shit to players
>get mad again

has this faggot ever tried playing without a headset on? or trying a different game? or not playing at all?
>>
>racist internet nerds talking about fighting
lmao this thread
>>
>>28730392
I'm amazed people even use headsets on public chat. I've never done that because why?
>>
>>28729789
>>28730013
>>28730147
>>28730156
>>28730240

/pol/ confirmed for being raised by great parents
>>
File: 88495641111963.jpg (319KB, 1111x963px) Image search: [Google]
88495641111963.jpg
319KB, 1111x963px
>>28730411
>>
>>28730399

>le nurrdss XDD

you probably fight worse than an autistic 8 year old, go back to reddit pls
>>
>>28730310
>le I hate /pol/ but wont not post here

0/10
>>
>>28730399
I bet you're that faggot that called people who fought back "barbarians"
>>
>>28729789
>Some bully tried to start shit with me and I slugged him in the face
>End up suspended for 5 days even though all the other kids and a teacher said that the bully was as fault
>My dad didn't give a flying fuck and ended up having a grand old time since he a few days off anyways and we went on a roadtrip up to DC stopping at all of the civil war battlefields along the way
>Find out a few years later from my mom he actually laughed in the principals face and said "Shit this is what paddling was for."

Based dad.
>>
File: 1272059178910.jpg (39KB, 550x624px) Image search: [Google]
1272059178910.jpg
39KB, 550x624px
>>28730567
You weren't authorized to lay this level of feels down in this thread.

Going to call my dad and tell him how good of a dad he was.
>>
>>28730310

Oh shut up you thrid rate shitposter
>>
>>28730567
>Bully spits on me and kicks my shin
>kick his groin and spit on him when he's on the floor while kicking his ribs in
>everyone's looking at me because I'm quiet in class so didn't expect me to get in a fight or win one
>i'm pissed as hell at that moment so say what the fuck are you all looking at, want some as well?
>teacher asks what happened, everyone says nothing happened
>teacher can't get me in trouble because everyone vouches for me in fear of me going mad on them

Fuck yeah.
>>
>>28729564

I love this thread.

I was bullied when I was very young because I was cross eyes?

Will I care tomorrow?
No
Did I care now?
No
Did I care then?
A bit, but I got over it fast and compensated by strengthening myself in other areas. Thats the fucking point.

It made me a bit stronger, a bit of a more integral person and im greatful really. Thats life, people pick on you for being a fucking weirdo, and its natural. Its a natural selection's way o saying reach this benchmark or prepare to be filtered out the gene pool.

Unfortunately when we are really young and still developing, it is a little ...emphasised.

It teaches kids to be normal, to learn how to conform to a societal structure that is mutually beneficial.
Dont want to be a part of the society? Then society will push you out.

Obviously this is played out on a small scale model in the playground.
>>
I avoided confrontation so I wouldn't get in trouble at school and "ruin my future".

I just didn't want to piss off my mom.

Now I wish I had a dad that would tell me that it's okay to defend myself.
>>
Involving yourself in violence is just silly. Eventually they will stop and leave you alone.

Way to act like a nigger and chimp out because someone laid a finger on you.
>>
>>28730739

>Eventually they will stop and leave you alone.

You've never been bullied.
>>
>>28730719
My dad fucked off when I was born and it was my mother and grandmother telling me to kick seven shades of shit out of anyone that starts a fight with me.
>>
>>28730635

What feel does that feel like anon? My dad was a cunt. Slept with the secretary and ran away like a little bitch.
>>
File: 1393888818178.jpg (48KB, 627x626px) Image search: [Google]
1393888818178.jpg
48KB, 627x626px
>>28730739
>not letting yourself get your head kicked in is silly
>>
>>28730739

>Involving yourself in violence is just silly.

When someone is attacking you, you havn't 'involved youself'.

>Eventually they will stop and leave you alone.

You mean now everyone knows you're a pussy, and will use you as a punching bag to show their strength to peers.

>Way to act like a nigger
Attacking someone else, unprovoked, is what you described.
>>
>>28730801
Not him but mine literally left the day I was born.

Met the guy when I was 11 because my mum wanted me to, only for us to find he's a massive cunt.

I don't even feel hate for the guy. Just nothing. Like if I ever hear that he dies I'll feel not a shred of any emotion at all. Like a stranger walking past you in the street.

If I have kids I'll give them what every kid deserves, a father that cares.
>>
>>28730214
>getting beat up doesn't hurt that much. I imagine being seen as a wimp is far worse.

The repercussions last a shit ton longer!
>>
>>28730739

bend over for me luv, I just want to rail you in the ass a few times

I'll stop and leave you alone eventually don't worry, hope your arse is tight
>>
>>28730739
I wonder who's behind this post.
>>
File: we remain unimpressed.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
we remain unimpressed.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>28730739
This is what Liberals actually believe.
>>
>>28729789
>6th grade
>strangling a fellow student via swingset chains
God I wish I could have seen that
>>
>>28729789
10/10 would fight against bullies with.
>>
>>28730869
Repercussions of being a wimp or getting beaten up?
>>
>>28730739
>>
>>28729645

This post is true.

I had fights throughout school but not many, most times I was "attacked" it was too small of a thing to turn violent about, so I left it.
Same with my friends.

But eventually I got my chance.
>Turk bully who picks on younger years pushes me into door
>Turn around and flinch to make him jump
>he jumps like a bitch and is embarrassed
>I carry on walking feeling that I responded well
>he kicks me in the back as im walking away
>turn around and punch him with the fury of 5 years of passive behavious
>falls to the ground half concious, head spinning
>Has to walk around school with a black eye for the next couple of weeks

No one ever hassles me again for the rest of school. Happened to my best friend too, when some skinny nigger started wacking him with a tennis racket, so my friend beat the living shit out of him. Never hassled again.

I dont support the use of violence, but by gosh does it work.
>>
>>28730865

He died a few years ago. I might have cried for the fucker, though I hate him so.
>>
>kid bullies me at skool
>beat fuck out of him
>he cries his eyes out
>i hear he's thinking of knifing me
>i beat fuck out of him again
>he changes schools

LIFE IS GOOD
>>
>>28731047
I remember some scrawny little shit in the year above kept chucking shit at me so when I walked over to him looking pissed off, all of his "friends" ran off and left him, next thing he's standing in a puddle of his own piss saying sorry as I threaten to deck him.
>>
>>28731089

Oh Christ there was always that kid who threatened to knife people. Dumbest little shit in the world.
>>
File: crying-baby.jpg (14KB, 287x300px) Image search: [Google]
crying-baby.jpg
14KB, 287x300px
>>28729564
>WAHHHHHHHHH SOMEONES ASKING FOR CIVILITY WAHHHHH I SHOULD BE ABLE TO BULLY AND HARASS ANYONE I WANT BECAUSE I'M HARDCORE WAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKING ASSHOLE TELLING ME TO NOT CALL HIM AN ASSHOLE HOW DARE HE STUPID NIGGERFAG WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CRAWWWWWLLLING INNNNNNN MYYYYY SKIIIIINNNNNNNNN
>>
>>28731089
I had something similar

>kid bullies me at skool
>I fight back but he beats me up
>threaten to knife him
>his best friend comes over to try and talk me out of it
>tell him no
>bully comes over and is clearly shitting himself
>tell him next time we meet his spleen is gonna be spilled
>he's not there the next day
>or the week after
>he changed schools

Top fucking lel
>>
>>28731078
Last I saw of my biological parent who ditched, he was with some fat ham planet and had a bunch of bastard children who are half siblings.

He's tried 12 years later to use their Facebook's to find me, I know because the girls added my little sister on Faecesbook. I don't have Facebook nor am I interested in anyone from Essex.
>>
>>28731164

Why do people talk like changing schools will fix your problems?

Where I come from all the schools were overpopulated and within a 5 mile radius. You deal with one guy and another three stepped into his place.

Survival depended on keeping your fucking head down and only fighting when there was no other choice. In my case the stupid fucker blocked my path.
>>
>>28731144

>we should supress human behaviour in children

>children should be able to act as fucking strange, weird, queer, broken with no reprecussion from peers

Someone doesn't see the bigger picture when it comes to playground justice.
>>
File: 1346258783998.jpg (11KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
1346258783998.jpg
11KB, 252x252px
>>28729789
>no one will ever pick a fight with you because youre too nice
>tfw still fantasizing about beating the shit out of some guy for sexually harrassing my date or brutally murdering someone for attempting to kidnap one of my sisters
>>
>>28731144
No one's condoning instigating violence, just defence.
>>
>>28731238
Oi dont hate on Essex, not all of us are cunts...just most. Leigh-on-sea represent. But i would be lying if i didnt say i got out of that shit hole as soon as i could.
>>
>>28731238

Parents can be proper fucking shitheads sometimes. I feel your pain.
>>
>>28731308

As opposed to being able to act like peers.

Protip; bullies are never peers. Just desperate little idiots trying to act like them.
>>
>>28731144
>WAHHHHHHHHH SOMEONES ASKING FOR CIVILITY
It's called having a fucking backbone
Yes people should be decent to each other
But you shouldn't be so damn fragile that if someone is mean to you you seriously contemplate suicide.
>>
>>28729564

Problem
>People are bullying you

Reason
>Something about you is wrong (too skinny, act like a faggot, special snowflake)

Solution
>Become better person, so people bullying you eith have nothing to bully you about, or you are stronger than them

Outcome
>Systematically improving society, were weaklings are forced to toughen up, weirdo's are forced to conform

Dont let them remove playground justice. Its preparing them for the real world.
A world of winners and losers.
>>
>>28731345
ha, i don't live far from leigh, about 2 miles, not saying which direction :P
>>
File: 1310098316273.png (129KB, 365x357px) Image search: [Google]
1310098316273.png
129KB, 365x357px
>be me
>fifth grade
>new kid tries to bully me to establish himself
>we fight
>I get my ass kicked in
>play victim because fuck that guy
>he gets suspended and never comes back

>mfw

>few years later see him
>oh shi-
>he's clearly pissed as hell but doesn't hit me
>tells me that he was expelled because of me
>had to see a shrink
>bounced from school to school
>made no friends
>probably on a dickload of pills
>actually says the words "you ruined my life"

>mfw

>mfw now I'm typing and remembering this story

so not mad. sorry Nigel, shouldn't have fucked with me
>>
>>28731423

By that reasoning I should be within my legal right to physically assault people who harass me.

The number of times I got called to the principles office for fighting back pisses me off badly.
>>
>>28729564
Why isn't this person in a padded room? If video games are sending them into a fit of self-mutilation then it doesn't do them or society any good to allow them to be out and about.
>>
>>28731482
LOL, i like revenge stories
>>
>>28731467

Not improving. Lowering it to your shitty standard.

Here's a hint faggot - those kids with their problems and issues have the potential to do far more in this world than you ever will. Because they're actually fucking facing what the world has thrown at them.

No one in this world gets an easy fucking ride. Don't pretend they do.
>>
>>28731414

>Protip; bullies are never peers. Just desperate little idiots trying to act like them.

I dont know what its like in America, but if its like it is in the movies, then its not like it is here in Britain.

Here, if you dont meet the mark, you are bullied, by everyone.

You are singled out by everyone.
Shunned by everyone.
There isn't some fat kid with daddy problems who bullies people, everyone bullies the fat kid, for being fat.

At my school, there was no such thing as a "bully", which is why the anti-bully bull shit never worked.

All there was, was the victim.
>>
>>28731345
I'll say most people from Essex are actual cunts, but no, like with anyone else, I won't write off 100% of a group. It'd be ignorant to write off everyone from a group without having even met them.

>>28731356
I wouldn't even give him the honour of the label parent, he's just biologically related and that's it in my eyes. I'd never call him father if I spoke to him again. He lost that right a long time ago.

Still, I've done great without his help. I'm as manly as they get, my natural test level for example is 1300
>>
File: lol3454.png (60KB, 412x504px) Image search: [Google]
lol3454.png
60KB, 412x504px
>>28731482
>>
>>28731578
>those kids with their problems and issues have the potential to do far more in this world than you ever will
pro-tip: no they dont
people who are weak will not accomplish anything
people who are dumb will never contribute to society
etc.
>>
>>28731414
>Protip; bullies are never peers

Protip: stop using the semicolon if you don't know how to properly do so.
>>
>>28731595

I know. I'm fucking English.

Americunts would last two seconds in our inner city schools. They'd be murdered in their fucking sleep if they tried to bring a gun to class for being a fucking pussy.

Murricans have no concept of it. They have small groups, here its the entire fucking school.
>>
>provoke some1 to anger
>act suprised when they hit you

ISHYGDDT
>>
>>28731644

Brotip; lighten the fuck up, idiot.
>>
>>28731714
I'm the guy with the dad that fucked off, I'm also English, never had a problem with the fights I had- How it was in my school was if you won the fight you gained a shit load of popularity and respect regardless of if you should've won it or not.
>>
>>28731578

>muh problems
>muh issues

>pls gib me SSRIs
>>
>>28731770

Same shit happened to me.

I fucking loved my last day of school. Dumb fucker never saw it coming.
>>
>>28731813

Straw man.
>>
>>28731770
>How it was in my school was if you won the fight you gained a shit load of popularity and respect

same here, english aswell
>>
File: big_brony.jpg (44KB, 287x283px) Image search: [Google]
big_brony.jpg
44KB, 287x283px
>>28731578

Wrong, the reason humans "bully" one another is to stop shit like pic related becoming a reality.

Its self regulation and its for the mutual benefit of society.
>>
>>28731830
Yeah, good times man. Real good times.

Everybody knew me to the point someone would say hi and I'd have no clue who they were.

I was also the kid that was never awake in class, so the fact that "that guy" (me) was such a good fighter was an even bigger surprise.

I mean yeah that was in school but I've never lost a single fight in school or college. Haven't had a street fight yet though so I can't say if I'd do well or not on that. My last fight was at 19 in college.
>>
>>28731893
>mutual benefit

yeh, cos liking something u dont like will cause the collapse of society, moron
>>
>>28731770

Yup.

It wasn't one kid going around bullying you.

It was everyone, out to prove themselves, out to assert themselves.

You either
a) won =respect
b) lost =get over it, carry on as normal
c) backed down like a bitch and people use you as fodder
>>
>>28731910

I fucking love fighting people. Its amazing I'm not in fucking jail right now because of it.

Which is odd, because I'm also an exteemily gentle and kind individual.
>>
>>28731714

>I know. I'm fucking English.

Then stop acting like its a few fucking pathetic bullies picking on victims, because its not and you know it.
>>
>>28731893

Strawman.

That or your just afraid of being a minority.

Don't let you fear rule you, soldier.
>>
File: Transfat.jpg (52KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Transfat.jpg
52KB, 480x480px
>>28731963

A generation of fat austic loosers who watch a program aimed at little girls is burdening society.

This is the future if we start being tolerant of everything and anything.
>>
>>28732000

Depends. Amongst groups there's invariably a ringleader goading people on.

I especially liked it when I managed get ahold of that particular brand of cunt, and almost always he's the one with the biggest mouth on him.
>>
>>28731966
Exactly that.

To be fair this one time I was the douche but he got violent first, I said to some Indian dude that he loved curry as a joke and he got violent, I ended up kicking his ass and suddenly everybody respected me a hell of a lot more.

>>28731999
>Which is odd, because I'm also an exteemily gentle and kind individual.

I'm usually quiet and more of the observant time, the way I see it, I only bother doing things that I need to do, so I didn't care to do much other than sleep through easy classes (all of them, still passed everything), so people assumed I'd be some fragile little pussy, then the fights happened and everything changed not long after starting year 7. I went to a secondary school where no one from Primary went to, so no one knew what I was like if I had to fight.
>>
>>28732081

Despite your best attempts to stop it, it would seem.

What you're doing isn't working.

Hell, if anything I'd say you're making it worse.
>>
>>28732081
yes, cos 'bronyrights' is a real thing, like feminist cunt, i agree, fucking retard
>>
Where the fuck do you people live in? I was raised in Bosnia, started school in the last year of war, and I can remember giant freaking logs parallel to eachother being put outside the windows to prevent fragmentation shards entering and killing people. Oh yeah, and the air raid sirens when we would in a state of panic run out of the classroom and hide in the basement. Yet for all these years, elementary, middle and high school, I never witnessed, let alone experienced "bullying". We had fights, but it wasn't like serious. It was... dunno, a fun way to kill some time, there wasn't much to do back then apart from soccer and killing lizards with a stick.
>>
>>28732097

There was one or two people who knew what I was capable of if I was pushed. I had a certain respect for them because they never went near me.

This is the world these "peers" will create. Where everyone is just goddamn afraid of one another.
>>
>>28732179
Everyone ended up being like that with me. A quote I've always liked is appear weak when you are strong, and appear strong when you are weak.

Even before I knew that quote I always acted like that.

I remember I got my first girlfriend for winning a fight in school, it's ridiculous how much winning fights can benefit you in schools (in England at least).
>>
>>28732097

Its why the whole anti-bullying campaigns never worked here in the UK.

They just have it all wrong. They dont really understand what is going on. People provoking one another with insults etc and with it then escelating to violence was just people trying to climb up the social hierarchy of the year group.
Literally everyone was at it at my school, the people at the tip top (giant fucking gorilla nig, huge sultan teir turkish kid and some borbidly obese irish kid) would pick on anyone and try and start fights all the time, just to show whos boss, people under them, the self proclaimed "gangstas" would also be provocative all the time, trying to remain near the top, then the normal kids under them, who would pick on the weirdos and weaklings at the bottom to stop themselves slipping into their catagory.
>>
>>28732129
This.

It's like when you tell someone not to do something, they do it even more out of defiance.
>>
>>28732228

Its all the kids learn when they're out of the classroom. Survival of the fittest. Jesus fuck were all savages...
>>
>>28732129

>Despite your best attempts to stop it, it would seem.
What? Posting my opinion on some image board is hardly trying to stop it.

>What you're doing isn't working.
I'm not doing anything.

>Hell, if anything I'd say you're making it worse.
You mean all of these bitch teachers who are teaching kids to run to someone else with their problems and allow themselves to be walked all over for their entire childhood, leading to manchildren who havn't been able to experience childhood when they should have, and more and more faggots because they aren't turned away from the path of homosexuality during their "im confused, who the fuck am I" phase that tonnes of guys go through
>>
>>28732260

The Normies in America turn a blind eye to it, I think.
>>
>>28732260
Yeah that was pretty much how it was at my school as well, after gaining status people just left me alone because they knew how I got if provoked.

It was like a fear mixed with respect at the same time, but if you didn't know me then you wouldn't expect it because of how I acted (I do it on purpose).

In terms of that social hierarchy I was quite high up even though I only had a small group of close friends. Everyone knew me just because I stood up for myself and never lost.
>>
>>28732346

Why are you blaming children for the shit society feeds to them?
>>
>Reddit faggotry
Stop tracking mud in the house.
>>
>>28732081
Well, what benefit are you having, wasting time on 4chan, a site dedicated to nerdom and other non-normal pursuits?
>>
>>28732260
>sultan teir

hahahaha
>>
>>28729564

>wankawitz
/pol/ is always right
>>
>>28732288
It's better than American school kids behaviour. All love and feelings and bending over to see who can take the biggest dildo possible.

I literally had a full scale fight with a crowd cheering us on right outside the Maths staff room and the teachers "coincidentally" didn't notice.

Some guy was reading the newspaper and did nothing when I sent the guy I was fighting headfirst into the staffroom door.
>>
>>28732394

I wasn't high up, I was in the normal kids tier.
I had a large group of friends, a lot of people were in the tier, and they were all friends, we resented the people above us, calling them chavs (despite the fact that they were nearly all black and turkish) and constantly picked on the emos and freak circles below us at the bottom of the barrel to stop ourselves being associated with them.

Overall I had a pretty good fucking time in that tier of the hierarchy.
>>
>>28731328
this
>>
>>28732409

It's children's fault for eating the shit that society serves them.
>>
>>28732468

Americans will never know the din of the crowd during an English boy's yard fight.

For a few moments, the victor experience's what its like to be a hero. Especially if your victim is some loudmouth cunt who thinks he's boss.
>>
File: Bryan Oliver.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Bryan Oliver.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
Negative reinforcement doesn't work. There's a reason us animal trainers stopped doing it ages ago. Don't get me wrong, a dangerous fuck needs to be put down, but beating and mashing people without being provoked turns them into pic related, not Alpha McCoolguy.
>>
>>28732409

>blaming children

Im blaming society m8, can you not comprehend anything im saying.

Children, want to bully one another, children want to self regulate, which is what I support.
Obviously there is a line, and that is where teachers come in, if someone is literally retarded by definition, teachers should look out for them, but down right poising thier minds to the point that they believe everything is acceptable and no one should ever be picked on (aka discriminated) is what is leading to so much shit in society.
>>
>>28732510

> its the children's fault.

Wrong, faggot.

You font know better than anyone else. Don't think because you won a few fights that you're the authority on life.
>>
>>28732568

> children want to self regulate.

Source.
>>
>>28732559

Who's he? He looks like he needs someone to wipe the smile off his face.
>>
>>28732637

This is my opinion >>28731467 , I'm not finding a study to support it.
If you dont agree with me, fine, fuck off, or refute it.
>>
>>28732695
I think he tried to himself.

>by using a gun
>>
>>28732501
That must've sucked, in my school it was like 99.99% white, we had about... 3 non whites in a school of 1600 pupils, and 2 of them were indian.

I had my best friend and a few close friends, only like 5 people but everyone else was acquaintance-tier and knew me because I never lost a fight, my most known fight was against a dude twice my size and was on the rugby team and when I won that one everyone was shocked as shit.

I enjoyed a lot of peace thanks to my place in the popularity ranks, I could've easily been a total douche and got away with it if I wanted to.

>>28732548
That feel, I remember it like it was yesterday despite it being almost 10 years ago.

I like that we finish at 16 not 18, I wouldn't've been the man I am today if I hadn't left at 16, went through some character defining shit at college.

This one time I utterly crushed the ass hole in our year that no one liked, he used his ADHD as an excuse to pick fights, he started on some poor little fucker in year 7 (we were year 10), so I told him to stop, he swings for me and mises, I decked him, his head bounces off the lamp post in the middle of the playground and he's unconscious.

I remember that rush you get very well.
>>
Who here was a bully in high school?

I made this fat bitch move schools because i said she has a spic stache.
>>
>>28732708

You're forcing your opinion on a fucling huge portion of the population, quite possibly the most vulnerable too.

You're no different from the fucking Taliban you moron.
>>
>>28732568
oh noes, teh gays will be the downfall of civilisation!!!!!!one!

grow up
>>
File: New Levels of Edgyness.jpg (318KB, 917x720px) Image search: [Google]
New Levels of Edgyness.jpg
318KB, 917x720px
>>28732695
>>28732548
>>28732288
>>28732179
>>28732093
>>28731999
>>28731830
>>28731714

I'm bleeding all over, the edges are so sharp
>>
>git gud

Dammit /v/. You're right but dammit.
>>
>>28732741

I just wanted revenge. Cold, hard revenge.

To be frank I completely ignored the crowds, which might well have helped considering I fought fairly and gave the other guy a chance to back off.
>>
>>28732741

I went to some shit school in London

It was about 1/3 muslim, 1/3 black and 1/3 white from what I can remember.

Black kids started at the top of the hierarchy and had to literally move themselves down to be "un-cool", whereas white kids had to fight like fuck to get to the top. Most didn't, obviously.
>>
>>28732760
>picking on a weaker opponent

what a man u must be, the pinnacle of manliness
>>
>>28732797

You think I'm edgy? Guess what son, we have an entire fucking country filled with the motherfuckers.
>>
File: 1396451659519.jpg (696KB, 1053x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1396451659519.jpg
696KB, 1053x1070px
>>28730739
>>
>>28732559
Negative reinforcement is the removal of something displeasurable to condition behavior.
I know what you meant, but this is a misconception I try to clear up whenever I am given the chance.
>>
My grandfather took me aside the first time I got suspended for fighting back against a bully.
>they only pull that shit because they think it's fun.
>so what you have to do is take the fun out of it.
>bite, kick, poke them in the eyes
>show them that you don't think it's any fun at all.
>>
>>28732922

Your grandfather would have gotten you killed in an English school.
>>
>>28732849
Fair enough, I usually showed no mercy once I got started. It took like 3 teachers to pry me off of some fucker who slapped my girlfriend for not letting him grab her tits. I went ballistic on the bastard.

>>28732860
I honestly can't imagine how shit that must've been. To have that many of them outnumbering the white group.

I bet the blacks would've jumped into a fight with like 10 blacks vs 1 white guy or something cowardly. In my school we had a strict 1 vs 1 unspoken policy.

Niggers being cool, that idea is genuinely foreign to me. That must've been awful.
>>
File: Woh.png (62KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Woh.png
62KB, 200x200px
>>28732885

You think England is full of edgemasters like you?
>>
>>28732876
That was probably the worst thing that happened. I bullied seniors when i was a sophmore, felt good man,
>>
>>28732954
You limeycunts are fucking pussies though. You would have just thrown your tea and crumpets at him then run away crying, begging for your queen to pet your little fag pussies.
>>
>>28732966

Sure.

I just waited til the last day of school. Permanent embarrassment for the rest of his life.

When I think of how assravaged he must have been...
>>
>>28733056
>>
>>28733056

You're all talk m8.
>>
>>28732966
i live in a 99% white area, and the chavs are exactly like how u describe blacks, 10 vs 1, i've had it, it's not pleasant, i can handle my own but i'm not neo from the matrix.. its not even a poor area, i have no idea how they got liek that
>>
>I take insults based on my physical look seriously, even though I know well enough that person can't see me.
>>
>>28733069
How did you humiliate that faggot? Violent beating or some other way? I always went with the violent option.
>>
>>28730013
same.
>>
>>28729564
first world problems
>>
>>28733126
>likes penis up the pooper
>u think u can humiliate him even more

hahahaha
>>
>>28733126

Threw him around like a sack of shit. Which was funny for the crowd because I'd never been especially physical.

I wanted to start with jyststriking but he went straight for grapples like a bitch.
>>
Britbong here.

Our schools aren't really "tuff as naels".

I was called 'fat-head' for months by a kid who ironically had a fatter head than me, and visible moles too. One day I just snapped and punched him on the ear.

He ended up with a red ear that was swollen for like a couple of days; and after that pretty much all the bullying ended. I started making friends and came to be someone who could be friends and have a lot in common with pretty much anyone.

Keep parading British schools as 'Muh Fight Club' though m8s.
>>
>>28733166

Just striking'.

P.S I fucking hate grapples and people who rely on them.
>>
File: 1294608932650.jpg (39KB, 343x340px) Image search: [Google]
1294608932650.jpg
39KB, 343x340px
>>28729645
>"Don't fight back, run and tell a teacher!"
that's what my mother hammered in my head when i was growing up
>>
>>28733166
grapples can be very effective tho
>>
>>28733192

> what happened at my school was the same everywhere.
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.