[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

google papercraft christmas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

part of the google doodles

the ones released so far
>>
>>
>>
>>
last one (so far, ill keep uploading them here from google if they make anymore)

also smaller versions of the houses are here
>>534888
>>
File: holiday trees.png (85KB, 508x200px) Image search: [Google]
holiday trees.png
85KB, 508x200px
some trees modified from>>534891
>>
>>534906
>>534907
Check >>534886
>>
>>534942
Crap, misposted...
>>
File: download.jpg (44KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
44KB, 500x200px
Google is triggering my autism with these paper crafts. They show houses in the backgrounds and don't give the templates out for them. None of the houses they gave have a single 'O' or lowercase 'G'. Half the houses in this picture haven't been released.
>>
>>534991
its only because it would be go'oo'og'gl'le
otherwise
>>
>>534996
Or they could release all of the templates. All we can do now is create go'oo'og'gl'le.
>>
>>534991
>>They show houses in the backgrounds and don't give the templates out for them

Have you gone full mental retard? Look closely at your beloved houses in the background, Einstein, and if you squint a little you can actually see that it's the same six houses you already have templates for, except they are combined to form new and apparently mindboggling structures. See the lighthouse thing? It's the 'l'-house built in three different sizes stuck together on top of each other. "What about the pink, arched one with a yellow trapezoid on top?" you say. Well, take a wild guess son, take a wild guess.
>>
>>535000
I'm actually only talking about the houses in the forefront. The letter layout they gave us doesn't allow us to recreate the word google in the same way. Also there is a blue circular house and and narrow pointed blues, if I wanted to complain about the background houses.
>>
>>535019
I'm the first person to post on this board in 50 minutes

Neat
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.