[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Papercraft Ideas for students

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: robotskull.jpg (133KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
robotskull.jpg
133KB, 640x640px
Can you guys give me some basic, geeky and fun paperfract ideas? The kids are between 14 and 16 years old.
>>
>>532328
if they're geeky, you could go full geek and get that minecraft papercraft studio app. its like seven bucks though, if you're on android just get it from aptoide.
>>
>>532328
They're more clever around that age than you might think. My thirteen year-old son was grounded last week for SSHing into our unsecured home server and escalating his privileges.

Rather than snooping around for papercraft ideas for a beginner 14-16 year old, look for papercraft ideas that you'd start with for yourself. Keen little buggers will probably figure it out almost immediately.
>>
>>532328
http://www.cubeecraft.com/

Fairly simple, lot of different models and most are only one page. No glue. its fun for a beginner or someone just wanting to see if they want to try it out.
>>
>>532328
Around that age I started designing paper models. Compass, protractor, ruler and the intelligence to use Geometry, but that was the 1980's. But my case is special, today I'm a hydraulic and gear-drive engineer with a Masters degree.
Just download anything boxy, but the characters have to be from major commercial franchises or the kids won't care.
>>
>>532446
I started designing paper models when i was 6 years old. All freehand, but that was the 1990's, my case is special, I'm special.
Instruments like compass, protractor, ruler are for weak of mind and wannabe engineers.
>>
>>532387
> SSHing into our unsecured home server and escalating his privileges.

Oh dear, you jus tmade my day:D
Ah, god old days.
>>
>>532446

You sound like such a douche

>>532473
I like this guy.. I think we would be friends
>>
>>532625
They're the same guy
>>
ANYTHING FROM cubeecraft.com

loads of free variety crafts. that is where i started
>>
File: origami sailboat.png (64KB, 712x768px) Image search: [Google]
origami sailboat.png
64KB, 712x768px
I work with children as well and we spend a lot of the day crafting. I'd like to throw in some origami/papercraft into the rotation but it needs to be a fair bit simpler than that, the children I work with are 5-10 years old and a lot of the younger ones haven't grasped yet how to fold something in thirds instead of in halves. I'm trying to find things they can make (mostly) themselves so that they can be proud of their handiwork rather than mine. Things around the level of pic related would be fantastic.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.