[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the fuck is iggy? Im getting tired of this shit, its the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: alecsoth.jpg (338KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
alecsoth.jpg
338KB, 1024x819px
Where the fuck is iggy? Im getting tired of this shit, its the only thing i come on this board for and hes moving like molasses

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS3 Macintosh
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width5708
Image Height4566
Number of Bits Per Component16, 16, 16
Compression SchemeUncompressed
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Data ArrangementChunky Format
Image Created2010:09:16 16:51:49
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width1024
Image Height819
>>
>>2767040
How much are you paying him for his effort? What was his stated deadline?
>>
>>2767047
I'm not paying for anything, but he got everyone excited and then disappeared, it sucks. i love the /p/ book, thats why i'm only here at the very end and beginning of every year (and that this board just sucks)
>>
>>2767040
At least the voting guy laid out a timeline.
>>
He pretty much said in the other thread he wasn't going to bother making it after all.

>>2767047
You make it sound like we should be grateful to him.
>>
>>2767049
The board sucks because people show up when it's convenient to them, contribute literally nothing, and complain when others don't do exactly what they want, at the exact speed that they want, despite the fact that they're not compensating that person for their effort in any way?
I'd say that makes sense, yeah. Good point.
>>
>>2767061
>You make it sound like we should be grateful to him.
Why would you not be grateful for someone who is doing something for you for free, who has not overshot any budget or timeline? But no, merely pointing out that, if he is not employed by you, in contract with you, or over-deadline with you, you have no right to be upset with him. You don't have to be grateful if you don't want, but if you remember, last year's book took a while to. Calm down.
>>
>>2767040
>>2767049
If you love the /p/ books so much you do one.

Personally I wouldn't want to advertise to my friends and family that I frequent this cess pool.

Also my photos are shit and wouldn't make it into the book anyway.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.