[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help with capturing personality in a photograph?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: DhT9N5W (1).jpg (35KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
DhT9N5W (1).jpg
35KB, 500x375px
I've got to do this for a university project and I'm not entirely sure how to go about it so I thought maybe some of you might be able to give advice, if you could I'd really appreciate it

I'm supposed to photo these other two students in a way which shows their relationship and personality, they have great chemistry but are total opposites, like one is kind of mischievous and the other is very strict on rules

I'm not sure how to get this across in a photo so any tips would be really helpful
>>
get them both drunk as possible then shoot them you will find that after a few drinks it doesn't matter who you are or what personality they have they will both end up the same taking away any differences they once had.
>>
>>2763516
Lmao, that's sounds quite funny, the only thing is we have to consider location and stuff too
>>
>>2763517
one of your houses. somewhere comfortable and familiar where they can be themselves if you do it in public you won't get their full characters as people tend to be reserved in public.
>>
>>2763521
That's actually a really cool idea, thank you
>>
>>2763522
too easy man, good luck with the project if you do well in class feel free to let us know.
>>
>>2763524
Will do, thanks again

Is there anyway I can help you out a little? Maybe you got a photo blog or youtube channel or something I could watch or look at?
>>
>>2763525
No need to thank me mate. This is 4chan after all just one anon helping another thats how this place works, well when it does work. Plus I'm sure other people will have some ideas that will surpass mine.
>>
>>2763513

Start shit and watch them fight. Post it on youtube.
>>
Their clothes? Dress one up in some particularly "loose" clothing with a rebellious nature, and dress the other one up very neatly.

Do their personalities manifest in their homes? You could make a portrait of each in their home and then put them together.

Consider the various ways their personalities manifest visually.
>>
>>2763563
i vote for this
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.