[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I use Photoshop to make the face he is making in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ff.png (3MB, 2496x780px) Image search: [Google]
ff.png
3MB, 2496x780px
How can I use Photoshop to make the face he is making in the reflection on the right his reflection on the pic on the left
>>
>>2758580
Careful selecting and transparency I guess. I suppose you'd have to somehow remove the original reflection. Maybe you could just burn it out because of the black background.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wq-ku3AwTA
>>
File: 1454388740898.jpg (631KB, 1172x780px) Image search: [Google]
1454388740898.jpg
631KB, 1172x780px
pls no bully
>>
>>2758623
reflections were too much of a pain so I stopped caring
>>
>>2758623
that's very humorous. can you do vice-versa?
>>
>>2758629
thats what you asked for, you said the reflection on the right to the picture on the left
>>
>>2758629
its perfect as it is, you ingrateful fuck.
>>
>>2758641
>>2758642
that wasnt me

also care to tell me how you did this?
>>
>>2758643
>cut out around face on right
>50 opacity
>control t to change size and rotation and line up eyes and mouth
>use layer mask and brush tool to remove edges and shit
>adjust levels
>adjust curves
>reduce saturation
>ad grain
>>
>>2758646
also change opacity back to 100 after its lined up
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.