[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I only one who is afraid to use he's gear any any other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Am I only one who is afraid to use he's gear any any other place exept indoors?
>>
Also nowd ays I just try to hoard alot of film shit that I dare to use, but I just can't get myself to use my 5D outdoors.
>>
>>2758292
If you're that worried, get some insurance on your 5D.

Damn, a big part of photography is the adventure aspect. Searching for subjects in your environment, and expressing yourself through how you capture them in a photo is a great feeling. You're missing out, man. It's your thing, but you're definitely missing out.
>>
Sure, a ship is safest in port, but that's not what it's really meant for
>>
>>2758291
No you're not alone, /p/ is full of useless gearfags such as yourself
>>
>>2758291
>Am I only one who is afraid to use he's gear any any other place exept indoors?

Nah, camera's are pretty resilient. I would be way worried of breaking my phone while doing some shit outside than my camera.
>>
>>2758301
I got an insurance for my 5D,
Sucks that I am also afraid on what people think of me when I am shooting.
Maan so many execuses for not shooting.
>>2758554
I use Nokia 3310 it wont break.
>>
troll thread again?

>>2758826
you're making up those 'excuses' and you know that.
>>
>>2758291
Yeah, if you try to use that camera it might get scratched! and then everyone will think you're a shitty photographer. Everyone knows pros have spotless gear that only see the light of day to be cleaned.
>>
>>2758291
Why would you be afraid? I handed my main camera to young kids I didn't even know well. I just didn't give them the heaviest lenses.

But really, if it breaks, it breaks and you just suck it up and replace it. A modern digital camera isn't exactly something unique.
>>
lol no,
i was waist deep in pumping surf the other day taking pics of a coastline. worth the risk always.
>>
nah I got a pentacks

and even if it breaks I can just get a different camera because i only paid 300 for the body
>>
>>2758291
the point of having a camera is not to have and protect a camera, it's to be able to take photos of interesting things. If you don't want to take photos of interesting things, why do you have a camera?
>>
Nah, I'm pretty gentle with my stuff and it was meant to be used anyway.

I don't like having my camera around my neck though, makes me feel like a tourist. I think a wrist strap would be better for me.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.