[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /p/,I recently visited my local YMCA to talk to and shoot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Hey /p/,I recently visited my local YMCA to talk to and shoot some of the residents, I believe some of them had autism which made posing them quite awkward so I went for more candid portraits. Which one from this gentlemen do you think is better? I'm not sure which to use.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CC 2015 (Macintosh)
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution144 dpi
Vertical Resolution144 dpi
Image Created2016:01:31 19:33:57
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width1966
Image Height1400
>>
>>2757432
Damn you didn't actually shoot them. With a gun. I had high expectations of gore on here from a local YMCA massacre...

Second is probably better as the head is level and that hair, but I think the facial expression from the first was more interesting.

General focus on the subject and background bokeh was consistent in both.

Can't say I thought either photos was great given the subject is less than appealing and would be better off taking photos themselves or maybe lose some weight.
>>
>>2757461
Was my terminology inappropriate or unprofessional?
I also think I'm going to go for the second one, I just feel that the closed eye makes the photograph look very armature.
>>
>>2757465
Terminology is not an issue.

For the photos I would say the closed eyes would work well if there is was some appeal to the subject, but this is my opinion.
>>
1st by far. shoop his mantits and belly.
>>
>>2757432
What was his name? Robert Paulson?
>>
>>2757465
>armature

(I'm not a robot)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.