[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'd rather take /p/'s abuse than do my homework, so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 11

File: 1.jpg (462KB, 1000x773px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
462KB, 1000x773px
i'd rather take /p/'s abuse than do my homework, so i'm posting a thread for once

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution240 dpi
Vertical Resolution240 dpi
>>
File: 2.jpg (606KB, 746x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
606KB, 746x1000px

>>
>>2756161
semester just started and you already slacking

get yo ass in that school book
>>
File: 3.jpg (968KB, 1000x773px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
968KB, 1000x773px

>>
File: 4.jpg (734KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
734KB, 1000x667px
>>2756166

motivation for studying is at an all time low

>>
File: 5.jpg (684KB, 558x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
684KB, 558x1000px

>>
File: 6.jpg (528KB, 1000x773px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
528KB, 1000x773px

>>

>>
File: 8.jpg (782KB, 1000x773px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
782KB, 1000x773px

>>
File: 9.jpg (695KB, 860x1000px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
695KB, 860x1000px

>>
File: 10.jpg (439KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
439KB, 1000x562px

>>
>>2756161
Like it.
>>2756165
cliche but decent
>>2756169
ehh, not much to it. It's a great background for something. find a subject.
>>2756171
not much to look at
>>2756172
pretty nice
>>2756176
alright
>>2756178
not much here. It's alright though.
>>2756180
pretty nice. The branch in front of the eagle's face is kinda annoying though.
>>2756182
I like this one a lot.
>>2756185
This too. that smoke in the distance fucking makes the photo.
>>
>>2756207

>ehh, not much to it. It's a great background for something. find a subject.

fuck a subject

>pretty nice. The branch in front of the eagle's face is kinda annoying though.

i'll try to clone that out later, thanks f a m
>>
I like all of them.

pretty good job senpai
>>
/p/ has turned into a total hugbox so don't expect anything but lukewarm praise.

In reality though, every single one of these pics is absolute shit. None of them caught my attention longer than it takes to expand and scroll past them. None of them have an interesting subject or something worth being conveyed.
>>
except for the decent OP pic, all shitty. your pp is horrid.
>>
>>2756506
>>2756513

well shit, i guess you're right. stay blessed friends

>>2756471

i guess you're wrong
>>
>>2756161
remove the instagram frame outta ten

>>2756506
also this

>>2756161
and this first one is about the only one that was any good but same time its so pedestrian.
>>
>these look familiar
Where you at roodypoo?
>>
>>2756605

>remove the instagram frame outta ten

im keepin dat

>and this first one is about the only one that was any good but same time its so pedestrian.

there aren't any pedestrians in that pic dude

>>2756618

guess
>>
>>2756632
Looks like Minnesota to me
>>
>>2756506
>/p/ has turned into a total hugbox so don't expect anything but lukewarm praise.
Just because people ask you to contribute more than "It's shit" doesn't mean it's a hugbox. What's changed is that /p/ used to be abusive but helpful, and now it's just a mosh pit of anger and people throwing insults.

If you can't be mean AND useful, then shut the fuck up.

>>2756161
This has pretty nice geometry, and the tones are attractive, but there's not really any reason to look at it or remember it other than that. It's pretty dramatically off balance, as well, since the right side is just empty white space with nothing to draw you away from the ultra heavy left side.

>>2756165
This would be a cool setting for something interesting to happen, but as it stands, it's pretty much like shooting a background before your model comes to stand in front of it. The foreground is taking up too much space and since it's so dark, our eyes get caught there, and there's nothing in that space to look at. Cropping in to the first bit of snow along the bottom might help the balance, but it won't really improve the image.

>>2756169
>>2756171
>>2756172
These strike me as "I feel like I should be taking more photos on this photo walk, maybe if I snap in random directions, it'll be okay" and probably shouldn't have been posted. You may have been trying to communicate a feeling you had, or some overall experience of being out there, but it isn't coming through visually.

>>2756176
This one is okay, but super overdone, and the processing is making it pretty crappy. It would probably do well on Tumblr or Instagram, but as a photo itself, it's not great.
>>
>>2756632

>im keepin dat
please for the love of shit dont

if you want a border fine do a border but for the love of fucking christ its cringy when its a shitty cliche distressed graphic. if you do your a faggot.

now your thinking this is just anon being a cunt and while i am being somewhat of a cunt this advice comes from the deepest part of my rational soul. there will be a point where the 16 year old you are looks back and cringes hard at this shitty border grow the fuck up.
>>
>>2756178
I find myself liking this one, because of the feel that all the twisty branches are giving me. It's a spooky sort of creepy crawly looking photo. But I'm only liking it in a alt-rock album cover sort of way, and I certainly won't remember it. It's shape and form without content or voice. The cross is trying to say... something, but it's mumbling, and I find myself not caring.

>>2756180
Bald eagle, okay, I get why you took it, but 2/3rds of the frame is this crazy tree completely fucking your image. It's busy, and contrasty, and distracting, and in no way should it have been in the frame. It's just visual static noise.

>>2756182
Cool scene but you screwed up on the perspective and the composition. It's very right-heavy, and doesn't give any one focus point. It's like you couldn't decide where you actually wanted us to look, so you just threw the whole ice wall into the shot and hoped we would decide for you. If it's still there, and you're still around it, I'd suggest going back because there's probably something cool to be found there, but this isn't it.

>>2756185
Not unpleasant to look at, but as usual for your work, just sort of... empty. The stack in the background gives a hint of something interesting, but it's so far away that we don't care. The viewer starts in the center of the image, goes left, follows down along the shore, starts right, hits the water, finds the stack and smoke, ends up lost in the sky, and doesn't remember anything about having gone through the image. I bet it was a really nice feeling having been standing on that shore though.
>>
>>2756634

wow you're right

>>2756635

i see some things of what you mean

>>2756637

fuck you and your advice, ageist CUNT
>>
Daily reminder that using a border is literally the trademark of newb photogs, akin to using a watermark.
>>
many photos
all of them are good
remember to have a subject
could use a little more memes
overall though, very good

so long friend
understand that this is the end of my post
can't stay and chat any longer
keep up the good word
sayonara
>>
>>2756650
get a load of this guy.
>>
>>2756643
That's where I am too. How do you deal with it being overcast constantly? I lose inspiration. Also what's your area code, I' 612.
>>
>>2756643
literally faggot your not going to devlop as a photographer. goodluck getting your parents to but that telephoto for your birthday.
>>
>>2756641

>Cool scene but you screwed up on the perspective and the composition. It's very right-heavy, and doesn't give any one focus point

you're right on this. that one was tough because its several images stitched together so i just wanted to get all of it. and its melted by now definitely.

>The stack in the background gives a hint of something interesting, but it's so far away that we don't care

i disagree with this. personally the smoke stack isn't even what i care about, its the cliffs on the left and the river

>>2756647

haha

>>2756650

right on brother

>>2756656

314 area code
>>
>>2756161
cool photo son i r8 8/8
>>
>>2756663
oh, so not a native then?
>>
>>2756661

my parents could buy and sell your whole family, cunt

>>2756667

its not actually Minnesota bro, i was just memin
>>
>>2756670
u sak of shite
>>
>>2756456
>fuck a subject
good luck
>>
>>2756456
>somebody gives you advice you asked for
>fuck a subject
>>2756632
>im keepin dat
>there aren't any pedestrians in that pic dude
>>2756643
>somebody explains why you should follow his advice
>fuck you and your advice, ageist CUNT
>>2756663
>somebody congratulates you
>right on brother
>>2756670
>my parents could buy and sell your whole family, cunt
man you're seriously using this as an insult, now I see why
>i'd rather take /p/'s abuse than do my homework
>motivation for studying is at an all time low
also you aren't taking any abuse, you're dismissing every critique that's been made
you might as well have not posted this on instagram if you wanted people to see these but didn't want any advice

now I'll bite tho
>>2756161
I like the shapes, tho the fact that stuff in the foreground is all so dark makes the pic look like there might have been something more interesting that we're not seeing because of how the pic's been exposed or processed
moreover, if you want to give your pictures a dark and gloomy look try taking pictures with a little less light instead of underexposing stuff or making it darker in post, the color of the light is different and it gives a more convincing look if ya ask me
>>2756165
yeah I mean, there's nothing and it looks nothing special, pretty everyday environment that most of us could see by going out sometimes
so why does it make a good picture in your opinion?
if answer is "because muh ilford HP-5 or similar" then also tell us why b/w here makes for a better picture than a colored one would have
>>2756169
looks like a lake with some piece of ice on top shot at around 4pm, with a hell of a lot of chroma noise, to which you've applied too much sharpening after posting it
the picture has nothing interesting enough to look good even if the pic was good quality, and it doesn't even start looking good because of the image quality
>>
>>2757078
off to part two now

>>2756171
>>2756172
>>2756180
>>2756182
again, there's nothing in these pictures that the average guy couldn't see by taking a walk or a short trip, and these subjects, if we want to call them subjects, aren't rendered in any different way that the most obvious way most people would look them in
next time you take a picture ask yourself something like "why is this interesting?" and if the only answer you come up with is "because I think it looks good, (all my instagram followers will love it)" then by any means shot whatever you want, but don't bother posting it here next time
also the chromatic aberration in the last one ffs
>>2756176
I like that somehow
it's sooo damn processed it looks like a painting, and the abstract looks of the background help
the biggest turn off is that because of the very heavy processing, the bird has a fuckin outline
that looks very very very un-natural and, to me, hella unpleasant
>>2756178
this is the picture with the most wasted potential
you for once found something peculiar, that you don't find everyday, and you decided to have the generic and repetitive stuff (branches) occupying the biggest portion of the frame instead of giving the cross more weight
then you applied a shitton of post processing and made the colors look shallow, 'cause there's no way a properly developed film looks like this unless it's from polaroid low end, which I guess isn't since you're going around mocking people because you have money and they don't
>>2756185
favorite one of the bunch, as mentioned already the smoke in the distance makes the picture
the post processing is also quite unobtrusive

also for your and our sake, stop using these frames
they look very generic, yet they're so intrusive they distract me when I try to look at the pic
you look like you're going for the "old/pretentious/vintage/hipster film look" and you're overdoing it
a lot
>>
first photo is good

the rest are bad
>>
>>2757102
Your unsupporeted and vague opinion is not useful or wanted
>>
>>2756165
>>2756634
I knew this couldn't be from my area. That hill would have had 20 tons of salt and 300 gallons of calcium chloride dumped on it in my neck of the woods. Which just rusts the everliving FUCK out of our cars.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.