[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'Sup /p/, i found my dad's reflex with a film in and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 11.png (762KB, 800x537px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
762KB, 800x537px
'Sup /p/, i found my dad's reflex with a film in and made some photos while knowing nothing of photography. what do you think? Are they at least a bit artsy/interesting or it's just shit?
>>
File: 22.png (623KB, 800x537px) Image search: [Google]
22.png
623KB, 800x537px
>>2752961
>>
>made some photos while knowing nothing of photography

what do *you* think
>>
File: 33.png (705KB, 800x537px) Image search: [Google]
33.png
705KB, 800x537px
>>2752964
>>
>>2752965
idk, i just had fun but i'd like a honest opinion
>>
>>2752961
first off buy a proper scanner so i can see shit
>>
These seem hideously underexposed and very poorly scanned. Do you actually know how to expose properly?
>>
>>2753012
camera's light meter is broke sadly
>>
>>2753019
Well for your next roll of film have a go at using the 'sunny 16' rule to try to get better exposures than these.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunny_16_rule
>>
>>2753021
wow thanks anon
>>
Just shit.

Just deal with it, we all did. Fuck, it took me 2 years before I knew what "rule of 3rds was".
>>
>>2753099
seriously?
>>
>>2753021
>>2753019
dont listen to him just download a light meter app for your phone
>>
>>2753102
Yeah, I got a AE-1 at a yard sale, I didn't know any better...
>>
>>2753122
I ment the rule if thirds part. Thought the AE-1 was a nice camera.
>>
>>2753125
Yeah, I got a sweet camera for 20$ and I was ignorant as to what made a picture "good". So I took rolls and rolls of film, producing mostly shit, especially with a 50mm kit lens. Then when I got my 28mm, a whole new world opened up, and I did some reading and talking to actual photographers.
>>
>>2753145
I see. Same here, picked up my first DSLR in 2014, but did a lot of reading since then and shot a lot.. bought and sold several cameras since then until I found a setup I enjoy.
Wish I didn't read on composition and such though as my opinion right now is that you learn to apply all this stuff just to break it when necessary. Usually you know when something is pleasing to the eye the moment you see it and the rules you learn are just the "mathematical" underlying structure of a concept we all know about subconsciously.
>>
>>2753153
too bad your pictures still suck ass
>>
>>2753168
too bad you're a whiny little bitch
>>
>>2753110
This. Sunny 16 should be a last resort.

Yeah it's good to understand light but
>shooting at f/16 just because its bright
>not using a light meter to get aperture and ss that you want for final results

Understanding sunny 16 is good but its fucking stupid to limit yourself to this ancient meme and risk getting shit reaults in a time when literally anyone can download a lightmeter into their phone
>>
>>2752961

PIAZZA VERDI
I
A
Z
Z
A

V
E
R
D
I
>>
>>2752961
You have that really ugly pole in the middle of your photo, what do you think? I like your 3rd one of the girl though. Your second one is garbage. But it does look like garbage some famous photographer will try to sell to a gallery for thousands of dollars so what do I know.
>>
>>2753170
tripfag go home
>>
>>2753300
>uh shit he replied to a shitpost better call him a tripfag for obvious reasons
childish bullshit
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.