[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>coworker asks for advice on entry level dslr >recommend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Canon-EOS-Rebel-T5-Flash-Up.jpg (79KB, 550x620px) Image search: [Google]
Canon-EOS-Rebel-T5-Flash-Up.jpg
79KB, 550x620px
>coworker asks for advice on entry level dslr
>recommend T5 with the two kit lenses + 99$ 50mm prime lens

did i fuck up
>>
>>2749976

YOU TROLLED HIM GOOD. CONGRATS.
>>
>>2749986
Why?

Inb4 Nikon suggestions
>>
>>2749987

BECAUSE CRIPPLE CAMERA.
>>
>>2749993
>CRIPPLE CAMERA
could you explain this meme
>>
>>2749996

NOT A MEME. ITS TRUTH.
>>
>>2749999
i hope you dont' mean software features which are trivially enabled by sideloading firmware
>>
>>2750000

NICE QUADS DUDEBRO. BTW MAGIC LANTERN DOESNT SUPPORT THAT PIECE OF SHIT CAMERA LMAO CHECKMATE CUTFAGS.
>>
>>2750006
>oh no i can't shoot raw in auto
how tragic
>>
T3i or T5i would've been better. Clearly there are better cameras that those, but you can't even use Magic Lantern on the T5. But whatever. They'll deal(if they've bought it already).
>>
>>2750026
They haven't. I thought the T3i was discontinued, and I assumed the T5 and the T5i were essentially identical based on the names.
>>
>>2750037
The T3i was discontinued, but depending on the price you're getting it for can be a great value. It's still a very workable camera today. The T5i has some minor improvements. What's their budget though
>>
It's a decent beginner DSLR, I have one

>>2750006
Magic Lantern for this camera is coming out soon™, which I can't wait for.
>>
>>2750037

They're still available new, and for a good price if you shop around.
>>
Yeah sort of, but the difference between the T5 and the T5i isn't groundbreaking.

Sure, the digic sensor is two generations behind compared to one with the t5i but for a beginner its more than enough to learn on.

If he decides he is just gonna use his camera for family pictures he wouldnt have lost too much money.

Or if he gets a feel for what he likes and decides to change he can do so without losing too much money either.
>>
>>2750779
Back in the T3i days there was no T#, so i thought that the T5 was the T5i
>>
>>2751015
There was a T3, which had a similar relationship to the T3i
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.