[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the last photoshoot i took this pic (with a Nikon d5100),

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: DSC_0339.jpg (807KB, 1928x1276px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0339.jpg
807KB, 1928x1276px
In the last photoshoot i took this pic (with a Nikon d5100), and i edited this with a Android app VSCO. I thought that the app will be bad but i think is not. Give me your opinion!!

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeNIKON CORPORATION
Camera ModelNIKON D5100
Camera SoftwareVSCO Android Version
Maximum Lens Aperturef/5.7
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Color Filter Array Pattern36770
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)82 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Image Created2016:01:15 18:49:24
Exposure Time1/30 sec
F-Numberf/5.6
Exposure ProgramNot Defined
ISO Speed Rating3200
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length55.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width4928
Image Height3264
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
Gain ControlHigh Gain Up
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
Subject Distance RangeUnknown
ISO Speed Used3200
Image QualityFINE
White BalanceAUTO
Focus ModeAF-A
Flash Compensation0.0 EV
ISO Speed Requested3200
Flash Bracket Compensation0.0 EV
AE Bracket Compensation0.0 EV
Lens TypeNikon G Series
Lens Range18.0 - 55.0 mm; f/3.5 - f/5.6
Shooting/Bracketing ModeSingle Frame/Off
Noise ReductionOFF
Camera Actuations1511
Digital Vari-ProgramAUTO(FLASH OFF)
>>
>>2747229
weird skin tone
>>
>>2747229
>1/30sec
>f5.6
>ISO3200
>doesn't suck as hard as it should
Was 5.6 your only option?
>>
File: gjkg.jpg (9KB, 182x17px) Image search: [Google]
gjkg.jpg
9KB, 182x17px
>>2747234
Apparently, Mr. Smartass

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
PhotographerMason
Image-Specific Properties:
>>
>>2747233
This was in the night, in the light of streetlight. I think that this is the reason.
>>
This is amazing!
>>
>>2747233
Yes, it was my only option. Im waiting to new Sigma lens.
>>
>>2747229
Terrible posing (is she even posing?) and framing, weird colors.

What am I supposed to be looking at? What is the photograph supposed to make me feel or think?

It looks like you just stuck her against a fence, turned on the fog machine, and told her to stay still or else. She looks like she has no idea what is going on.
>>
>>2747244
I think that the important in the pic is the smoke, and the girl, i'm dissapointed with you. I like the pic, its different.
>>
>>2747249
>its different
It really isn't. It's a totally normal looking girl, in a totally normal looking outfit, doing nothing, near some inexplicable and completely random smoke. The setting is cool, but doesn't match what's in the shot.
>>
>>2747254
i think that the girl with the smoke idea is different, i like it, and the pic isn't profesional, this is a photoshoot with friends, not all pics are profesional, calm!! I like the pic.
>>
>>2747229
marcel?
>>
>>2747244
I took the pic, and i told her to stay still, i like the idea, and this wasn't a profesional photoshoot, i make it for free bc its funny and this is my best friend, i only made this photoshoot bc i was boring. I supposed to make think in the pic. Thanks for ur coment.
>>
>>2747267
>>2747249
>>2747240
>>2747236
The samefagging is painful to watch.
>>
>>2747275
¿What?
>>
i hope that everyone in this thread prior to me dies very soon
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.