[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If she did her photoshoot with me - perhaps she never would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: JulieKemp.jpg (113KB, 1152x579px) Image search: [Google]
JulieKemp.jpg
113KB, 1152x579px
If she did her photoshoot with me - perhaps she never would have turned to crime?

http://www.11alive.com/picture-gallery/news/local/2016/01/10/abigail-lee-kemp/78612758/

If you're going to be on the news for knocking off Jared's - you might as well have some decent photos done.
>>
File: 1438615197205.jpg (5KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
1438615197205.jpg
5KB, 266x190px
>>2742426
These pictures are the true crime here #freeabi
>>
>>2742426

Damn it Drew you could have saved her
>>
>>2742432
These photos reminded me of this guy - and OLDfags in here that remember this fella? D Minor Artisan
>>
how where they robbing the place? it looks like broad daylight.
where are the staff.
>>
>>2742507

Here you go you fucking idiot:
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jewel-heist-suspect-abigail-lee-kemp-weeps-court-n494096

tl;dr
She had a gun. She locked the staff in the backroom.
>>
>>2742519
she doesn't even bother to hide her face?
what a clown.
>>
>>2742431
That cellphone aperture
That bland lighting
That fucking signature
That ugly model

These are worse than Ken Rockwell's photos, at least the guy is raising a family

They should throw the photographer in jail too for the mental turmoil he put us through
>>
>>2742426
>knocking off jared's

read that and for a minute i though she robbed fro knows photo
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.