[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creative filmmaking idea or ultra hipster? https://youtu.be/g0iTKFWDxNE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 056.png (4MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
056.png
4MB, 2560x1440px
Creative filmmaking idea or ultra hipster?

https://youtu.be/g0iTKFWDxNE
>>
It depends.
>>
>>2735685
On?
>>
>>2735689
what the product is used to create
>>
Pretty cool idea, really. I can definitely see getting one if the price was right, considering I'm not super into video and don't want to invest in a proper set up. I would take a lot more videos if I was using a trigger and viewfinder setup.

That said, it's also exactly the kind of thing Urban Outfitters would sell.
>>
yuck
>>
File: 144618800.gif (105KB, 250x189px) Image search: [Google]
144618800.gif
105KB, 250x189px
>>2735683
ultra hipster?
>has hes own face his shirt
>called product luminati
>kickstarter
BONUS
"powerful and affordable"
>requires shitty overpriced iphone
*shows app being used and depicts exact features*
>we need money for coding app
>>
>>2735742
this. its a scam
>>
Unintelligent design. First the super8 cam look looks childish. Second the mirroring is completely stupid. Third optical viewfinder .. how stupid is that?

Clever would be a for different phones adjustable case where you insert your phone with the sensor right behind the interchangeable lens. Then put a viewfinder occular to the phone monitor. .. oh wait, this already exist .. bummer, then you can't collect stupid money for it ..
>>
>>2735683
>that beard
>those glasses
>that hair
>that shirt
did you even have to ask?

it sounds like a slightly interesting gimmick, but fuck i want to punch that guy in the face.
>>
>just load your phone in like super 8 film
no fuck you
>>
>>2735683
Who is this even for...

I see this being used in a One Direction music video, the guys recording each other at a bonfire at the beach or something. Then being bought by about 2 million 13 year old girls, and sitting on a shelf for six years, and then thrown in a cardboard box at college time, to spend the rest of its life out of mind.
>>
It's a nice idea for those who just want to shoot little novelty videos on their phones. If you want your stuff to actually look good, you're not going to be using a smartphone for your filming. Just because the new Galaxy has 4k filming doesn't mean it looks good, because truth is it looks rather like ass and less shaking won't be what fixes it.
>>
>iphone 6+ 64GB
750$
>Lumenati CS1
200$
>Shitty 2x extender "Telephoto Lens"
30$

well gee a 980$ setup real affordable guys
>>
>>2736018
But my mom already bought me the iPhone, so...
>>
>>2736005
this.

but i happily can doubt that these hipsterfags can afford to product-place their shit-tier iphone gimmick in a relevant music video.
>>
>>2736023
NEXT WEEK ON SHARK TANK
>>
>>2735683
>Lumenati CS1
>uses mirrors for the evf and from the phones lens to the bodies lens

its a piece of shit and the lens they are using are just those shitty Chinese lens that you screw onto a filter thread. its a piece of shit
>>
>>2736025

topkek
>>
>the camera in your pocket

Which is now 10 times too big to go in your pocket.
>>
>>2736045
Does the viewfinder really just look at the corner of the screen via a mirror? That must be a completely useless resolution, surely.
>>
The real hipster in me wants to say this is gay as shit.

but the business man in me can see this becoming somewhat popular. Especially with apples new 4k shit.

to he honest i find it completely possible that Apple themselves will either take this up or offer a product similar to their own.
>>
>>2736052
dont worry its RETINA
>>
>>2736196
the business man in you (if there was any) would have considered the immediate market and that the GoPro costs literally the same with a huge company with great market power in the teen to mid 20 physically active youth market and that the Lumenati will be pretty much dead on arrival once the novelty from the initial backers wears off

also you can get decent-ish camcorders at 200 dollars too

Initially I thought this would be a neat addition to gimmicky brick and mortar shops selling hipster trinkets but the 200$ is far too steep to get some traction or build a userbase
>>
>>2735998
>i want to punch that guy in the face
Kickstarted to facepunch him
Please
In for $20

Also, they're late to the party.

Instead get a Zhiyun C-Smooth gimbal and some decent clip on lenses for much less.

Is Filmic Pro still the best?

iPhone 7 is right around the corner. Good luck having this cover all the bases.

Fucking Hipsters.
>>
>>2736438
>iPhone 7 is right around the corner.

Nine months isn't really right around the corner.
>>
>>2736443
>Nine months isn't really right around the corner
Well neither is this kickstarter project, really.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (263KB, 1000x398px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
263KB, 1000x398px
>>2735683

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS4 Macintosh
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Image Created2016:01:04 17:38:56
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1000
Image Height398
>>
File: filters.png (559KB, 628x355px) Image search: [Google]
filters.png
559KB, 628x355px
>>2735683
Here is a toy. Fun pretending to be a fim maker man. It is oldschool looking. Beard glasses denim. I don't care.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.