[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ultimate wild camping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: slovakia.jpg (259KB, 960x635px) Image search: [Google]
slovakia.jpg
259KB, 960x635px
hi /out/. Im new to this board so dont kill me if this gets asked often.
As far as I understand its not legal to just go camping into the woods, make a fire and live there for a couple of days. You have to have a permission from the land owner, right?
But still, are there any places (ideally in Europe) where you could get away with such thing easily? or places where nobody really gives a fuck?
Or maybe there are forests wild and large enough that there is actually little to no chance of being found?
>>
Yes, America.
>>
>>909545
I know in the states we can do this on most national forests and BLM land. We call it dispersed camping.

Not sure about Europe though. Maybe try looking up camping on crown land, or "freedom to roam". I think I might have read something about that.

You should really contact whoever manages the land in your area though and bounce these questions off of them.
>>
>>909606
I also should add that a lot of places may restrict your fire, and wood usage. So make sure you can get a list of dos and don't in case you end up on the wrong side of the law.

You could also try stealth camping illegally.
>>
>>909545
scandinavia is the place you are looking for (jedermannsrecht)
>>
>>909545
The Scandis seem to have this thing called freedom to roam where you can camp even in private property if it's a few meter from the houses. Don't know about making fire but they're pretty wet countries so you probably can get away with it easily, not like in southern Europe where everything will burn down. Also they're relatively big countries and with small populations so even if you aren't that far from a road I think that you can get true solitude feels. And judging by some anon's reports and posts there's plenty of beautiful places and some wildlife.

Probably some scandi anons will come later and give you better advice.

Other than that maybe Romania or if you feel lucky try Russia or Ukraine. :D
>>
>legal

lol
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.