[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey can I paracord wrap a blade like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 21lGhWDk7dL._SY400_.jpg (5KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
21lGhWDk7dL._SY400_.jpg
5KB, 500x381px
Hey can I paracord wrap a blade like this?
>>
sure
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 556x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 556x470px
Can I
Vs
Should I
>>
>>682791
Not only can you, you should
>>
Decided I'm just gonna make a legit wood handle
>>
>>682812

cool
>>
>>682791
>Paracord
>Morakniv
Could this be any more of a meme?
>>
File: Nope.gif (1022KB, 446x206px) Image search: [Google]
Nope.gif
1022KB, 446x206px
>>682795
>fear of for some reason going to prison
>becoming a prison bitch
>and coming out of prison looking like this on both ends
>>
>>682791
i won't if in your place
>>
>>682791
What did you do to that poor morakniv?
>>
if I was you I would defenetly wrap that knife for the pure fact that I like mine to be blade heavy.
>>
>forwhatpvrpose.jpeg
>>
>>682905
bought a knife blank
>>
>>683902
mora knives are steel only an inch (or even less) where the blade ends,the rest part is iron,bendable and it sucks, i made a neck knife by cutting that soft part,wanna see it?
>>
>>684198
It's actually a good thing, anon, the iron tang makes the knife less brittle.
>>
>>682791
no
>>
File: homer_mental.jpg (50KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
homer_mental.jpg
50KB, 512x384px
>>682850
I too feel this feel if I were ever to go to prison

>tfw no prisons for complient people that just want to do their damn sentence and get out
>basically have to kill a fucker to be left alone and even then get shanked in your sleep regardless
>>
>>684260
you can ask for protective custody you know. you get 23hr lockdown and 1 hr in a small yard outdoors

but very few people make it long in protective custody, and once they go back to general pop. everyone knows they're a scared lil bitch.

you end up suckin cocks either way
>>
>>684289
i had a friend who was a real mumma's boy and went to prison for drunk driving and killing a motocyclist. he was so not-prison-material that the other inmates were merciless to the little pussboy; picked on him, beat on him, probably other stuff. there was no protective custody or anything that he was allowed into. after about 8 months he was trasnferred to a lighter facility because the prison, who is liable for his health and well being, feared for his safety.

i should also point-out that the guy he kilt was a corrections officer at the very prison he ended-up serving time at, so this could have played a roll in his badtime.
>>
>>684296
>could have
those guards were lining up the most fucked up guys in the place for some alone time with that dude after telling them that dude fucked their mothers up the ass
>>
>>684307
i'm not friends with him anymore so i don't talk to him or anything, but now i really want to know if he sucked cocks in there, and how often
>>
>>684198
yes
>>
>>684309
yes
>>
File: notaknife.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
notaknife.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>684198
mfw this poster is srs
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.