[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /out/ I need your very best advice for this one >be hiking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

File: fotolia_59212345.jpg (43KB, 375x250px) Image search: [Google]
fotolia_59212345.jpg
43KB, 375x250px
Hi /out/ I need your very best advice for this one

>be hiking easy trail alone
>catch up with this friendly dude
>he's really into /lit/ so we talk for a bit
>his gf shows up near the end of the trail
>she's a really good looking 9/10 /fit/izen and really into /out/
>thisisthegirlofmydreams.png
>she lives somewhat near me
>literally I start having goosebumps
>we all walk together for a bit
>she's really awesome and the guy is quite nice too so we agree hiking and maybe do an overnight in the next weeks
>I add her on facebook
>overnight is on, february 6
>ohboyohboy.mp3
My question is, how do I fuck with their relationship without being too obvious? How do I make them argue and shit during that day?

I know this is a bad thing to do but fuck it, I'm really into her and in love, just like in war, there's no rules. As I said the guy is a /lit/ dude, not the most manly guy out there but still a solid 7/10. Myself I'm a hardcore /out/ist and /sp/erg, also a solid 7/10 physically and I could easly rekt him apart, but he's a cool guy and I don't want to apear to be retarded in front of her.

Anyways ny ideas are very welcome, I'll post results and pics of her after the meeting. Thanks lads.
>>
yikes... you sound like a super beta faggot dude.

This is not going to work, you'll make an ass of yourself and leave with your tail between your legs full of regret like a bitch.
>>
>>679034
Holy shit. Looks like some people missed out on the rules growing up.
Rule #1- don't be "That Guy"
You will become "That Guy who tries to break up a relationship to get with a girl because, dick stiff"
Don't ever be "That Guy"
>>
>>679036
>super beta faggot dude.
Protip: I'm not

>This is not going to work
Maybe, but I'll try it anyway

>you'll make an ass of yourself and leave with your tail between your legs full of regret like a bitch.
No, I don't

Now post ideas or gtfo
>>
>>679040
You're probably not gonna get any help here. I hope the boyfriend is a sc/out/ who reads this thread and kicks your teeth down your throat.
>>
You sound like a massive fag, do yourself a favour and don't even go on the hike with them.
>>
>>679044
Kek have you read you I wrote? I would break him in half if he tried that, and would be easier find him on /lit/ than here.

>>679045
Why are you fags so mad? Damn, what a bunch of whiteknights
>>
>>679047
Not even whiteknighting you literally sound like a fucking autist 'guys I want to steal this dudes girl while hiking help me out', That's just some stupid shit, and you never know what this dudes really about he might just fuck your day up if he finds out.
>>
>>679051
Whatever man. But just so you guys know, she was the one sugesting the hike and overnight together.
Yeah maybe I'm acting like a cunt but it's not up to you guys doing moral value checks. It's like you guys are taking it personally or something.
>>
But desu it's not that of a surprise that I'm not getting any help, sc/out/s nowdays are a bunch of fags and women hater who prefer circlejerk about gear and hobo fantasies.
You could have helped a bro here.
>>
>>679034
Yea, you sound like an asshole. Fuck off and don't mess with their relationship.

Although honestly, if you're the type of loser who goes online to ask this question, I don't think the guy has a lot to worry about.
>>
>>679057
Don't live your life like a cunt

"The way I look at it is like this, even me man, coming up in that game, right. I came up in that game, man, and I was blind to a lot of things. And even though I came to jail for some bullshit, I believe that the karma had a lot to do with that. See that's what happened with Fat Boy when he disrespected me in the game. But I was a good dude in a lot of ways to a lot of people and so a lot of people that crossed me in different ways think they gon' have karma. So karma swings for me both ways, what you put out you get back. You put out good shit, you gon' get good shit; it may not always look like it because sometimes there be obstacles in the between. But I dun learned cause when I was on the street I used to go hard in the paint about different shit. What I learned over the years though is, man, sometimes you ain't gotta be the judge, the jury or the situation cause karma gonna handle it’s business cause it’s fair"
>>
File: 1438830580998.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1438830580998.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>>679067
>karma
>>
>>679034
Fuck all these white knights and pussies, as long as you aren't fucking your best friends' girls, you're fine.

Also, I believe you.

Legit just start liking some of her shit on social media and see if she reciprocates.

Trying to start arguing in the trail is not gonna work out and will probably make her too stressed and emotional to do anything in the moment.

Play the long con and slowly chip away at her defenses. Try and really hit it off with her on the overnighter without being autistic. Whenever he isn't around try and be ever so slightly flirty and if you get the hints ask her to do a day hike with you a week after the overnighter, sans boyfriend.

Godspeed, anon.
>>
>>679079
Hahahaha, word.
>>
>>679085
Thanks man. I've been talking with her alot through the face chat, she seems to be very excited about the hike andshe already liked some of my pics the same way liked some of hers... She also asked if I was dating someone. Lets see what happens.
>>
10/10 post very related to outdoors activities.
>>
Jesus. I'm glad you're not embarrassed about being such a sperg, OP, because I'm embarrassed enough on your behalf for the both of us.
>>
>>679040
>Protip: I'm not
You are a beta if you have to steal someone's girl

If you weren't a beta, you wouldn't need to steal her, and you certainly wouldn't be asking for help on 4chan

You are a pathetic manchild
>>
>>679105
Protip: every girl was another guy's girl at some point. This will get you even more mad but my ex-gf would disagree with you, she broke up with me because I cheated on her, and everyone knows that betas don't cheat because they don't get a gf ever. Probably your case, that's why you're mad.
>>
File: you-have-no-honour.jpg (47KB, 553x423px) Image search: [Google]
you-have-no-honour.jpg
47KB, 553x423px
>>679034
>>
>>679109
My current gf had a boyfriend and then we started dating. But I didn't steal her, she left him
I didn't have to creep around planning and scheming like you
She preferred the world I built around me instead of the world he built around him

Of course betas cheat, at everything
>>
>>679034
Godspeed anon, if she switches that quick it was gonna happen anyways.
>>
>>679057
>she was the one sugesting the hike and overnight together
yeah, with her boyfriend there you sperg. wtf is wrong with you? get your own woman.
>>679034
>I met these really cool people
>help me fuck up their lives
I hope dude pulls out a pistol and mag dumps in your general direction because you are an asshole.
>>
> says hi to girl
> girl says hi back
> omg she's so into me

every man ever.

i bet this bitch doesn't even like you. this is just typical beta male delusion.
>>
>>679040
>Now post ideas or gtfo

Make the world a better place and kill yourself, you conniving little girl.
>>
>>679097
this
>>
>>679114
Good for you anon.

>>679117
Exactly, better take my chance

>>679118
>with her bf there
Ok, but why would her suggest it first place? We connected that I can ensure you. We're both really into /out/ and /fit/, while was her bf seems not, but as I said he is indeed a nice guy. I don't want to fuck their lives by any means, I just want to see if she wants something with me, if positive then I will take it, that's for sure.
>>
>>679120
>suggest to us hike and sleep /out/ together after we meet one time
>not into me
Pick one, puto.
>>
>>679133
> puto

you must be a beaner. there's no such thing as a good looking wetback. there's no way she digs you.

> mfw she asks you for lawn advice.
>>
>>679136
>you must be a beaner
My father is Mexican and my mom is American, I was born in US
>>
>>679130
>I just want to see if she wants something with me
Then just concentrate on being awesome
Just be richer, have more fun, have more adventures, and women will flock to you

Your plans and schemes are beta
>>
OP is omega faggot.
>>
>>679130
>Ok, but why would her suggest it first place?

There was this guy my girlfriend would see at the dog park when she was walking her dog. They talked a few times and it turns out he was a professional musician in an orchestra. He seemed very excited to see her every time and I lived out of town at the time, so I wasn't ever around during these interactions. I told her "Maybe he's just nice and friendly, or maybe he wants to date you, so you should drop a hint that you have a boyfriend so he is aware of that."

So my girlfriend did that, mentioning casually in conversation about her boyfriend, etc. He was still super friendly and everything so she figured he just liked her as a friendly face at the dog park. Then he offered her free concert tickets as the symphony so she could see him perform. She took them because it sounded fun and went there with another female friend.

The next time she sees him at the park he excitedly asks her what she thought of the concert, and then asks her to go do something that sounds like a date, so she declines. He persists asking about other times, and she says point blank, "I'd love to hang out as a friend, but that sounds like a date."

Then he got super angry and yelled about her wasting his time and that he shouldn't have given her free tickets. She said, "I already told you have a boyfriend. How could I have been any more clear I wasn't available."

You remind me of that guy.
>>
>>679034
>everyone white knights for the poor girl and her helpless man
>op runs off on his hike lured by the eternal scent of pussy
>girl and her guy rob him and leave his body for the yotes
Honestly OP, if you're that desperate for a girl you probably don't have a chance with her. You're the pity partner, they feel bad for your lonely self.
both of them.
>>
>>679142
And thus you're a mexicunt and not American.
>>
File: 1427781769847.jpg (95KB, 1024x1493px) Image search: [Google]
1427781769847.jpg
95KB, 1024x1493px
>>679034
there are two women
-the woman who loves money and sex
-the woman who loves sex and money

there are two men
-the men who love to try to be noticed by women
-the men who are not devoted to other people

OP, you know that you live to try to please the few girls who notice you. accept what you are. provide for her, eat her pussy, give her orgasms. Do not try to be what you are not.
>>
>>679178
This. The next step is she tries to set up OP with her cat-lady-in-training coworker.
>>
Even if I'm not OK with you trying to steal another man property, I'd say you don't have to do anything in particular : if it's supposed to happen, it will. Just be yourself, and if she's into you, she'll show it and you will take her away. If you need to make her into you, it will never work.
>>
File: 1454112944347.jpg (18KB, 639x621px) Image search: [Google]
1454112944347.jpg
18KB, 639x621px
>>679149
this tbqh

OP youre such a massive faggot its so adorable.

I love this board its sad to see such big headed egotistical shitlords like you ruin it with such a bottom tier shit posting. please return to your fantasy football and Doritos.
>>
Op is big faggot would punch in the Jew nose
>>
>>679034
secretely squeeze a large brown one into her sleeping bag, blame it on him. Works for me all the time
>>
>>679034
Have you never at any point as a kid captured a wild animal and brought it home, asking your parents if you can keep it?

If you really care for its happiness and wellness, you'll let it go. They're doing fine together. If you can't let a single person like this go by, you're gonna ruin any potential relationship you might develop with her anyway. People like you don't deserve love.
>>
>>679130
>better take my chance
If she drops him for you that quickly, the's gonna cuck you the first chance she gets.

I sincerely hope that happens by the way. I hope this guy kicks the shit out of you, they break up, you develop an actual relationship over a couple years, and then she reveals she's been cheating on you for six months. That's the shit people like you deserve.

Of course if she's "the girl of your dreams", she's also probably pretty smart. I doubt she's the kind of pile of shit you are. Good fucking luck, future cuck.
>>
>>679149
Holy hell this.
I've been in that situation you're putting that other guy through before, with someone I thought was a friend for years. It failed tremendously cause he went full fuckboy about it and tried to weasel his way in. All I had to do was call him out and it was over. This is going to happen to you too, OP.

>>679192
Might as well try this
>>
File: 1416533490185.png (260KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
1416533490185.png
260KB, 563x542px
Someone link this thread on /lit/ and /fit/ a bunch of times
>>
> knife the bf
> rape the bitch

Op, you are beta.
>>
>>679109
Hahahahahahahahaha
>trust me guys, im cool
>>
>>679034
fucking stalkers man...
my gf has these beta orbiters all the time.
we usually laugh about them but i never forget they can be desperate and dangerous.
i make a point of knowing all their names and address and their parents address in case gf doesn't come home one day i will know where to look for them.

but usually they do nothing but facebook stalk they are too beta to try anything.
>>
You know, I was worried for that couple you wanted to ruin at first, but it's pretty obvious you're a beta faggot. Not to mention if they're /fit/izens, the dude's gonna be way to insecure to let you close enough to her without retaliation.
>>
>>679257
>i make a point of knowing all their names and address and their parents address in case gf doesn't come home one day
Be honest, you don't have a gf
>>
>>679272
i have and i don't like how careless she is.
she thinks nothing can happen to her when she walks home at night alone.
i try to pick her up every day, but sometimes i can't.
can't make her carry at least a pepper spray.
pretty careless desu.
>>
>>679277
>desu
anyone that uses this term is a faggot and she'll be leaving you soon for one of her 'stalkers', ie normies that you don't like.
>>
>>679292
t-b-h gets auto fagged to desu nobody would post it otherwise
mods and admins are weird
>>
>>679034
That's fucked up. But I thnk you need to chill with them both a bit more before you try anything crazy. See if she's worth it, find out if you actually have a chance, and see if dude deserves it.
>>
>>679292
>and she'll be leaving you soon for one of her 'stalkers'
that would actually be an outcome i could live with.
having a gf is nice being single is nice too in a different way.
but seriously these beta fags are way too pathetic for any woman to consider.
they are the robots stuck in a permanent limbo of "friendzone" which also exist only in their head.
they mistake social niceties and being taken advantage of with being friends.

gf often complains about this shit and i tell her every time it's her fault for not telling them to fuck off under no uncertain terms. if you are nice to these fuckers the latch on to you like a leech.

well i could care less either way but they do somewhat make me mad it's like you have this feeling of disrespect you know when people disregard your territory because they think you can't do anything anyways. i could. it's just uncivilized so i choose not to.
>>
>>679179
Dude, we're one of the only boards on 4chan that doesnt have to be filled with racists. Just dial it down, alright?
>>
>>679306
>we're one of the only boards on 4chan that doesnt have to be filled with racists
itt the only designated hugbox is >>>/lbgt/
>>
>>679308
>designated hugbox
and /b feels threads
>>
>>679034
>Ask if she has like minded friend
>better yet a younger sister
>???
>profit
>>
Forget the girl and become bros with the dude. He sounds like a cool guy.
>>
>>679034
Dont be an asshole, maybe she has a sister
>>
> not taking both in alpha DP mode

Op is beta.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/adv/16761031
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.