[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know what this is? I tripled over it by a stream.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20160201_152905.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160201_152905.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
Does anyone know what this is?
I tripled over it by a stream.
>>
>>678781
It's an old wolf trap. Some poacher must have left it there long ago.
>>
hold trap
>>
>>678785
Ah thank you.
Now I know just a bit more about my property.
>>
>>678787
Someone might have left it out for coyotes at some point.
>>
File: dumping_2192.jpg (54KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
dumping_2192.jpg
54KB, 500x333px
I found one of these in my woods too. My g- Vietnamese neighbors had an illegal farm they ran with illegal money to make an illegal killing while claiming no income and collecting welfare.

Anywho, they used to illegally trap and kill predatory animals because they didn't have fences around their property (just thick brush to keep their ducks and chickens in, which didn't work well). They were so stupid they would catch coyotes and foxes in the jaw traps and then call animal control to take them away... who would then call the police because those traps are illegal. As a kid I stepped on one on my own property that they had illegally set. We called the cops, but nobody could prove it was theirs.

btw I wasn't hurt at all, it was half buried and rotted but it had rotted in place still set

>pic related, basically what their "farm" property looks like
>>
>>678800
Jesus christ. Some fucking people. Too bad you didn't get them locked up for the trap.
>>
>>678804
they got busted for welfare fraud at least. they didn't go to jail (they ALWAYS got away with everything). they were convicted of defrauding the US Gov't just over a quarter of a million dollars, plus they hadn't been paying taxes on their income. didn't go to jail, somehow didn't lose the farm either.

i should point-out they also sent all their kids to $100k+ colleges, mostly with government grants and scholarships because they officially were poor and were colecting. they also had the trouble with the traps, and they failed every board of health inspection - including poisoning the water table (they had an OPEN cap well in the middle of the shitpiles in their duckfarm that went 50' down into the water supply). they also had several accusation of animal cruelty, stemming from their farm conditions and family pets. never had the book thrown at them once.

i have a bad year and make $10k, and claim $80 in travel expenses as a deduction and i get audited kek
>>
>>678781
It's a trap, take it home or throw it into the bottom of the river.
>>
>>678808
That's just frustrating for people like me who bust my ass working everyday just to pay the bills. People collecting welfare if they need it is one thing, but people abusing it really irritates me when I look at my pay stub every week.

They should turn welfare and social security over to some private entity. I bet they would investigate hard and cut so many people's benefits.

Also poisoning the water table and animal abuse, wtf. This isn't Southeast Asia. There's a reason they left Vietnam, probably because people like them were destroying it by not giving a fuck.
>>
>>678809
it's not that kind of trap anon ^_^

>>678810
yeah they're the worst. their shithead son owns the property now and the farm is basically over with, except for a handful of fowl and veggies. it's an absolute dump though. probably 5 acres of cleared land that's heaps of scrap metal and broken down cars and trash everywhere. the worst.
>>
>>678808
>>678810
Heh, wage slaves are bitter. you should be. you're being used by a system that keeps you in your place then disposes of you when you are no longer making it money.
>>
File: 3058009462_f59cb3ed1a.jpg (75KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
3058009462_f59cb3ed1a.jpg
75KB, 500x402px
>>678858
>mfw this isn't just a simple animal trap thread anymore
>>
>>678858
Ehh I don't mind working for somebody else. I don't want the stress of trying to run my own business. I managed a restaurant for my last job, was 2nd behind the owner. And when he would go out of town and I had to run the place, there is no real relaxing, even when you are at home.

I just don't like people who think they are entitled to all this free stuff for no reason. Also, dude's neighbors just sound like ignorant, lazy pieces of shit. The stuff you do or neglect to do has consequences for other people and you have to be aware of that.

If you want to run your own internet startup and sell it for millions, more power to you. Even if you want to move pounds or kilos of whatever and make some money that way, go for it. Of course assuming you do it the right way and don't just rob and scheme. Just don't be a bum and bitch and moan how you deserve this and that for doing nothing.
>>
OP here, what the fuck happened to my tread!?
>>
File: derailed_train.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
derailed_train.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>678958

At least they answered your question before derailing. :3
>>
>>678785
>>678800
>>678804
What is this about trapping being illegal? Coyotes are legal to hunt/trap here 24/7/365. Now, there are restrictions like you must check your trap line every 24 hours.
>>
>>679008
browse pic related
>>
>>679015
Don't need any trapping education classes here in Texas. Most traps are legal here too including leg hold traps and killer traps like bigass conibears. My dad has used #330 Conibear traps to kill beaver, otter, armadillo, fox, and coyotes. Those damn things are pretty scary though, I don't even like trying to set them.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.