[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any places in the south that get four distinct seasons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: ralph_wiggum_in_thought.jpg (10KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
ralph_wiggum_in_thought.jpg
10KB, 220x165px
Are there any places in the south that get four distinct seasons? Because it's 70 something where I am.
>>
>>678033
Texas has as many seasons as you want, but the season has nothing to do with what month it is.
>80 and sunny today
>gonna be 40 and freeze at night in a week
>>
>>678033
>imblyign 70F in late January is a bad thing
>>
>>678033
What do you consider "the south".
VA fag here. We get 4 seasons.
>inb4 VA isnt south
Richmond was the capital of the confederacy.
Also Western NC gets 4 seasons.
>>
>>678051
75+ 75% humidity sucks regardless of when.
I should really live in a Nordic country.
>>
>>678091

The former Confederate states.
>>
>>678091
>>678159
My dad always said anything south of I-80 is "The South"

This was coming from Chicago. As soon as you go south of I-80 around there, it gets kinda redneck.
>>
>>678164

Where are you?
>>
>>678182
My living room. In Florida.
>>
>>678033
>it's 70 something where I am.

Lol yes was 70 today in Georgia. Was 70 on Christmas. Pretty crazy.
>>
>>678231
if you live in states like California or Louisiana you can go surfing on Christmas
>>
>>678035
I got all 4 the other day.
>morning was foggy and 70ish
>sun came out by noon and almost hit 80
>wind picked up
>thunderstorm rolled in and cooled it down to 60
>sun came out after torrential rains and warmed things up again
>wind picked up by evening and temps dropped to almost 40

I've lived here 35 years and never seen anything like it.
>>
Over half of the former confederate states are subtropic. So the black and white answer is no. Born and raised in SC. Had a few snow flurries then 60+ degree weeks after. Went to PA for a year and realized what winter truly was. I had never experienced cold temperatures that low for that long ever. They can keep that.
>>
>>678033
North Carolina and North Georgia both get four distinct season
>>
>>678455
>North Georgia
I don't see how. SC especially the lower part doesn't.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.