[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in southern california near the beach, and I want to go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: cuyamaca.jpg (172KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
cuyamaca.jpg
172KB, 2592x1944px
I live in southern california near the beach, and I want to go /out/ more than once a month, but everything around me is developed. You can't hike more than a half mile before coming across some guy's house, and it always feels like I'm walking around in people's backyard. Please tell me there's some secret spot in southern California that I don't know about where I can be completely surrounded by trees and wild life.

Otherwise, I may become a fucking normie against my own will.
>>
To elaborate on what I really mean... I'm becoming a soft little city boy.
>>
Fellow so cal bro here.

I know that feel OP, I used to go to places like Big Bear/Mt. Baldy to try and escape the city, but even those places are far from underdeveloped and the scenery is hardly worth the long canyon drive to get there.

The closest thing you're going to get to a secret secluded expanse in Southern-ish California is the Eastern Sierra. For me, I eventually reached a point where I caved and bought a cheap place in Mammoth. I drive up there almost every weekend now, and at this point the 330 mile drive hardly phases me. Unlike Big Bear, the entirety of the drive is straight desert road once you're out of the city, so I just zone out at the wheel just as I would zone out scrolling through 4chan. Not a heavy toll for top tier skiing, fishing, and hiking.

So yeah, getting /out/ in this state is a challenge, but don't let that discourage you, OP.
>>
Check out the Angeles national forest. Just hiked the bridge to nowhere trail, it was great and had river crossings
>>
>>679279
i wish i could live by mammoth without having to live in dumpy ass mammoth lakes or bishop.
>>
File: IMG_5543123.jpg (970KB, 1463x976px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5543123.jpg
970KB, 1463x976px
>>677667
fellow So cal bro
I enjoy going into the San Mateo wilderness near lake elsinore you can see the ortega highway from a couple views but It's been my escape for the past couple months

Pic related me on the edge of a valley in mentioned mountains
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.