[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a good deal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (126KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 750x1334px
Is this a good deal?
>>
>>677664
i dont think you can baton with that

0/10
>>
File: monadnock.jpg (111KB, 960x541px) Image search: [Google]
monadnock.jpg
111KB, 960x541px
>>677676
What about with one of these?
>>
I'm having troubles seing the usefulness of that
>>
>>677664
FREE Shipping
You should get it
>>
>>677705
Me either, if you're /out/ why do you need to reach something just slightly longer than you could do on your own. If you're doing serious yard work a 10 foot telescoping manual pole saw is about $40 bucks cheaper.
>>
>>677705
>>677813
It's about the best handsaw you can buy. I wanted it for felling trees and building a shelter in a remote area of a state forest. Obviously I couldn't use a chainsaw so this seems like the best option.
>>
>>677813
>>677705
Looks to me like the handle being long is simply a function of it being long enough to cover all the teeth on the blade, gents. Might be a good tool. Can't see it being worth that much, though.
>>
File: pruning saw.png (57KB, 849x520px) Image search: [Google]
pruning saw.png
57KB, 849x520px
Don't get ripped off. Buy this pruning saw instead. It will cut better than that thing too.

it comes with a cardboard sheath. You'll have to make your own permanent sheath.
>>
Saw bros, do the size of the teeth or the shape (curved/straight) matter very much for /out/ purposes?

I've heard curved is easier.
>>
>>677664

What >>678247 said.

They even have folding ones with changeable blades, if that's important to you.
>>
>>677664
Why not just get a regular ass handsaw meant for bucking. and be done with it? a little leather cover to go over the teeth and you're set. It actually might weigh less then that too...
>>
>>678247
I have one, and is definitely GOAT
>>
File: GB31001058a.jpg (64KB, 1500x725px) Image search: [Google]
GB31001058a.jpg
64KB, 1500x725px
>>677664
All you need is this. considering anything else is foolish.

'nuf said
>>
File: 2013-08-15 17.47.43.jpg (2MB, 2608x1956px) Image search: [Google]
2013-08-15 17.47.43.jpg
2MB, 2608x1956px
Katanaboy is pretty big so it's not ideal if you're trying to keep your pack weight low . If you're gonna use a silky while /out/ I say get a silky gomboy 3000 . But if you want a beast of a saw the katanaboy is amazing.
>>
>>678476
fuck off with that bear grylls bullshit. Silky is on a whole other level.
>>
>>678479
r i g h t . . .
>>
>>678479
OK, I won't use a good tool that is reliable and reasonably priced. You've convinced me with your astute argument.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.