[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
So we got are moutain lion tags and and where...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
So we got are moutain lion tags and and where heading up to table mesa arizona to hunt them along with some rabbits any body want to come along its the 21st,22nd and 23rd we gunna have shine and weed if yall want to come and hang out
>>
>>669759
Nice try FBI.
>>
>>669759
leave the poor cats alone you nigger!
>>
>>669759
People don't actually hunt mountain lions right?
>>
>>669822
> daytime
> with dogs
> on horses
> near Sunflower or Rye

> not Table Mesa

Op whachoo on?
>>
>>669759
You should get yourself some dictionary tags and head on up to the Table Mesa Library and hunt proper grammar instead.
>>
>>669759
>Posting an invitation for anons to attend Deliverance style get-together
Yeah, no thanks, OP.
>>
>>669759
>shooting pumas
Not cool man, not cool.
>>
>>669822
Sad but true.
>>
man, my dog would go wild on that shit

but what the fuck, guns + 4chan + alcohol dont mix
>>
Give me your GPS location when you choose a camping spot. I'll show up with my gear when the time is right.Email is [email protected]
>>
File: ohmeow.jpg (104 KB, 537x344) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ohmeow.jpg
104 KB, 537x344
>>669759
I hope you wake up looking like this OP.
>>
I live in TX and we don't even need tags to kill mountain lions here since they're not protected at all.

>not that I'd ever shoot one anyway since I think they're cool
>>
File: s3dmg2Z.png (499 KB, 1862x1536) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
s3dmg2Z.png
499 KB, 1862x1536
no thanks, OP

don't want to get jizz brownie'd, pic related
>>
>>669944
So bring your own food and drink if you ever attend a 4chin meetup IRL, gotcha.
>>
>>669936
>intelligence of a human
>fucking claws which would be super useful
>cozy fur
>superb sight and hearing

Seems like a pretty good deal
>>
>>669948
but you'd be a degenerate furfag then...
>>
no way you're going to find a mountain lion unless the dogs are specifically trained to sniff them out

anyway this is what my dog always fucking does.
he is always sniffing things on the trail and suggesting we follow it. its annoying as fuck, especially at night when he goes into turbo raptor hunting mode..
but i think he is smelling for rodent or coyote (yes he HATES coyote and always wants to kill them for some reason)
but it wouldn't be a far stretch to hunt mountain lion especially with other dogs. he would understand they are hunting for a specific reason, and a specific scent and join in on the party, without a doubt
>>
>>669956
You say that like it's a bad thing.
>>
>>669956
>implying a real living breathing humanoid cat is the same as an autist in a costume
>>
>>670189
> implying I won't still lift up your tail and fuck you, regardless of your sex
>>
>>669826
OP here when you take table mesa rd to boulder creek theres a trail 200 to 250 feet back as soon as you hit the river bed it will take you almost to the crown king area where we have and shot other mountain lions befor the only reason why we shootem is the fur is 380 per cat and the meat taste amazing also
>>
File: 347381748301.png (568 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
347381748301.png
568 KB, 1280x800
Go up, hang out, try and find a mountain lion then just let it go. Still 10/10 time.

>P.S. if you use dogs to track and chase up a tree that's some pussy shit.
>>
>>669759
Sounds like rape
>>
>>670562
> table mesa rd

East or west?

'Cause west is WAY to much pressure from ATV/dirt jerks and detector fags.

And east gets to be private land, though with tag and ask, surely, right?
>>
>>670791
> nm, Crown King is west.

I still suggest the south Tonto NF. Higher densities, they eat the bighorns...
>>
>>669759
Table mesa? You mean table table
>>
>>670804
Haha, NM fag detected. The oldest meme in the book, newfag. Travel more. We have highways...

Arizona Highways.
>>
>>670793
We just got back from there we seen 3 lions shot 2 wasnt able to track them down after we shot and they ran sadly but they are there we plan on going back the 4th trough the 8th next time however there is a FUCK TON OF JAVALINA OUT THERE when we left camp are coolers got flipped and rated by them
>>
Oh yeah here ya go my scouts beautiful view we had to take for you guys
>>
>>672344
Here is the other guys
>>
>>672342
>he did it

They're fucking beautiful cats, why would you shoot them especially if you felt you couldn't track them.
>>
>>672352
The reason why we shot the second one because we thought it was the first one than we went back during the day time to see if it blead out any where however we did see 2 more but we didnt take those because they where in the din with kittens and im not really in for killing kittens and mommas with kittens
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
Thread DB ID: 469280



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.