[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Man Mitch gets 100,000 subs! GG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9475.png (691KB, 1050x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9475.png
691KB, 1050x350px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kylUwnZ51Us
he did awesome on alone even if he let his emotions take control but thats why i love the guy, he's too real and an epic /out/doorsman
>>
>>669260
The. Biggest. Pussy. Ever.
>>
who has the most subs for male /out/ related youtubers? it seems like survival lily dominates most men in subs, when there's dudes who post far better content like Alfieasthetics or Joe Robinet
>>
>>669342
>survival Lilly
>Joe
>alfie who?
get on my level faggots
https://www.youtube.com/user/wildernessoutfitters
>>
>>669260
fucking crybaby, he had cool vids, but i was utterly disappointed in him after watching alone
also if i had his wife and kid i would try my best to get lost in the wilderness too
>>
I tried to like him, I really did but then he started crying and the hippie dread truth hit me as a truckfull of Ray Mearses dirty underwear.

As for Survival Lilly, I like her, but she seems traumatized by something, like somebody sexually abused her or something. And I'm not even trying to behave like /b/ here, just honestly, she seems scared of her own shadow.
>>
>>669402
we are talking about austria
most likely her dad
pretty standard over there
>>
>>669402
she had a guy track her down from youtube and visit her camp and run away when she saw him.
>>
>>669467
nah, i'm telling you austria is wincest capital of world
buggering your child is the norm there
>>
this lady is my favorite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxYdWEr_Hcs
>>
>>669410
I hope not, thats not cool.
>>669467
Nah, in that video she also says she was bullied in school. Its not that tard who left the yellow lanyard in her camp.
I like her because she really tries, the thing I don't like is that she doesn't have that God Ray Mears calm and chill, shes å bit twitchy.
>>
>>669342
He's also really /diy/, but JMEmantzel has a good niche.
>>
>>669402
> As for Survival Lilly, I like her, but she seems traumatized by something, like somebody sexually abused her or something. And I'm not even trying to behave like /b/ here, just honestly, she seems scared of her own shadow.

Holy shit this so much, its like theres this deep dark trauma thats constantly nagging at the edge of her mind. I find shes ok to watch, i mean she actually goes out to do /out/ stuff which is always a plus in my books but her success isnt because of her content, not entirely anyway, its because of her gender.

Its also pretty funny how she shows up in the comment section of EVERY BUSHCRAFT RELATED VIDEO ON YOUTUBE.

I like mitch from nativesurvival, yeah he pussed out a bit on alone but shit, he says some pretty insightful stuff in some of his vids, hes introduced me to ideas and concepts ive integrated into my own /out/ mentality and skillset.
>>
>>669669
my problem with her she is just showing off
her videos are not nearly as educational as some.
she just shows she can do the stuff (which is nice and admirable but still showing off) and she has a fucking webshop also and basically mostly doing promo vids for stuff she sells.
sometimes i get her real opinion on some piece of gear and that's interesting to an extent but that's all.
>>
>>669823
Yeh, i get ya man, shes either shilling products (we get it, you like flashlights, we should buy the flashlight), tearing down and rebuilding the bugout camp yet again with some minor variation or adjustment, or doing some low level bushcraft shit that any boyscout worth their merrit badges can do and getting disproportionate praise bordering on idol worship from the legion of followers.

That vegan food shake thing she did was funny, theres a moment where her face says more than her words ever could, she struggles to actually get it down yet she couldnt bring herself to say it was shit, i couldnt help but feel they paid her for the video or something. Call a spade a spade lilly.
>>
>>669343
>>669379
>>669669
>>669823
>>669969
>survival Lilly

I've gone from loving her to hating everything she stands for. Bitch sold out and now shills gear for anyfucker
>>
>>669260
Mitch is my fav out-tuber, fuck you all haters
>>
>>669500
She's actually awesome haven't seen her before. Her voice is so easy to listen to as well
>>
>>672079
I wish she did more stuff. Shes my comfy /out/fu.
>>
>>669500
jesus christ, watching her pry that wood with her knife made me cringe
>>
>>669402
Was abused as a child btw. says she likes the outdoors because it isolates her/feels safe
>>
>>669325
>>669379
>>669402
what are you talking about? when did he cry?
>>
>>677178
before he tapped out like a little bitch
>>
>>677250
is there a video or something?
>>
>>678155
alone series
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.