[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /out/, looking for movies/documentaries to watch to help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: ntvw9HD.jpg (475KB, 3684x2448px) Image search: [Google]
ntvw9HD.jpg
475KB, 3684x2448px
Hey /out/, looking for movies/documentaries to watch to help me out while I'm cooped up with school.

Here are some I would recommend:

Mile...Mile and a half
Alone in the Wilderness
180ยบ South
Touching the Void
Happy People
Ride the Divide
Castaway

What would you recommend?
>>
File: northofthesun.jpg (113KB, 1000x592px) Image search: [Google]
northofthesun.jpg
113KB, 1000x592px
>>666720
nice mountain. east vidette?

back on topic, pic related, and then we swam, damnation
>>
>>666780
Not mine but it's right at the end of the John Muir Trail in the sierras.
>>
>>667050
>>666720
idk man but that picture is absolutely fucking gorgeous
>>
File: 8HyMWHH.jpg (1MB, 2947x1958px) Image search: [Google]
8HyMWHH.jpg
1MB, 2947x1958px
>>667125
It's the end of JMT, i pulled it from an album of pics from the JMT. Here are more
>>
>>667126
I fucking love it
I gotta make it down there soon

check out Primitive Technology on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA
He's a guy that owns a couple acres in the aussie wilderness and makes his own huts and baskets and pots from scratch, literally.
It's super interesting and relaxing to watch. He doesn't ever talk, and he has really good camera work.
>>
>>667144
He's excellent, no talky BS, everything speaks for itself. Also if you ask serious questions in his comments he'll generally respond and take suggestions for his next project.
>>
>>667153
yeah on his last video someone asked jokingly when he was going to progress past the stone age and he responded that he already found some ore
>>
Paddle to Seattle is bretty gud.

Two guys kayak from Skagway to Seattle and film themselves along the way.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.