[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a gift certificate from Cabela's Never heard of them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: 1st come 1st serve.jpg (690KB, 2080x1387px) Image search: [Google]
1st come 1st serve.jpg
690KB, 2080x1387px
Got a gift certificate from Cabela's
Never heard of them before
Not a single thing on the site that I'd want
Free $45 to who ever wants it
Number: 075266176
Code: JWKTHW
>>
>>665835
>Not a single thing on the site that I'd want

You're kidding right
>>
I needed an actual first aid kit for a while. Thanks senpai.
>>
>>665841
Damn, I missed it. Get something good at least
>>
>>665845
I did dont worry. Theres still 15 dollars on it, good for something small.
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 640x1136px
>>665835
Heh, I got $14 off of it.

Thanks OP
>>
>>665854
You and your Rapalas.
>>
>>665835
wow. what a guy. hats off to you op.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>665901
It's actually "me and my Mepps" but I just got 7 more in the mail today. So I ordered a couple Rapalas.

One of them is that UV finish. I have been looking around for more of those, but they only have a couple with the UV finish at Bass Pro, Dick's, etc. and they offer that UV finish in a couple different colors and a bunch of different swim styles. But you gotta order them online to get real specific ones.

I kinda picked them in a hurry before that code was gone, and that one I ordered is real similar to pic related. I hope they aren't exactly the same. The other one I for sure don't have.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 640x1136px
>>665908
And this is the one I ordered.
>>
>missed this tread becuase I decided to go out and explore
;-;
>>
well at least 2 people got something out of it
>>
>>665920
Yeah very nice of op

Just a bummer some guys missed out on it
>>
File: 1301280120_is.jpg (27KB, 400x254px) Image search: [Google]
1301280120_is.jpg
27KB, 400x254px
>>665908
All hail the mighty mepps!
>>
>first guy gets what he needs
>leaves the rest of it for someone else instead of spitefully spending it all on crap

Good on you OP and first aid kit guy.
>>
File: Picture 182.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 182.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>665959
I think on any other board it would have gone down differently

this might be the most generous i've ever frequented with /ck/ coming in second
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>665958
My man!

I was on eBay and somebody had that "Basser" kit for like $22 with free shipping. Almost grabbed it. I think I have enough tho. Pic related.

That is only my Mepps btw, not including another couple dozen Rooster Tails and other brands.

>>665933
It's ok. It was only $45. I ended up getting $14.05 out of it. If I woulda won the PowerBall, I would've given all you guys $45 gift cards. I've given out tons of free stickers on /o/, and I gave away a Visa gift card with like $12 left on it to /b/.
>>
>>665984
I may drop some gift card codes soon aswell
Feel like being generous
>>
>>665959
This is why I love /out/. It's the only place I actually see people trying to help each other and give good advice.

Thanks for being awesome, sc/out/s!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.