[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BLM crimes exposed edition-Land for the people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 7

File: Public_land_oregon_1996.png (3MB, 1572x1366px) Image search: [Google]
Public_land_oregon_1996.png
3MB, 1572x1366px
Feds panicking as patriots examine land fraud and begin restoring the land

"There is a very clear threat to BLM employees," Eardley said, (threat of their crime being exposed)

>The leader of a small, armed group occupying a national wildlife refuge in southeastern Oregon said Monday he and his followers are going through government documents stored inside refuge buildings.

>Ammon Bundy told reporters the documents will be used to "expose" how the government has discriminated against local ranchers who use federal land for cattle grazing.

>Bundy said the documents would also help secure the release of Steven and Dwight Hammond, two area ranchers convicted of arson who returned to prison last week to serve longer sentences. The Hammonds' case set off the occupation of the Burns-area refuge on Jan. 2.

"There is a very clear threat to BLM employees," Eardley said, but he did not cite any specific threats.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/call-supplies-oregon-standoff-enters-week-36209625

Pic related:illegally held government land in Oregon
>>
/pol/>>>>>>>>>
>>
File: outsiders-wgn-america.jpg (64KB, 769x432px) Image search: [Google]
outsiders-wgn-america.jpg
64KB, 769x432px
These people fight for your freedom and against tyranny. They will fight for you even if you are a traitor. They cannot be stopped.
>>
>>664210
Use your words little boy and remember we don't care about feelings
>>
>Feds panicking

[Citation needed]

If the feds were panicking we'd have another Waco/Ruby Ridge situation.
>>
>government documents stored inside refuge buildings.

Yes, such explosive topics as "Identifying Migratory Shorebirds" or "The Seventy Eight Different Types of Parking Pass We Sell." What a fucking retard.
>>
>>664257
My favorite one is: "Does he in the woods? Yes, but you shouldn't" and on the front it has a picture of a bear.
>>
Actually any evidence of conspiracy against the American People (internal memos, land use permits, sake records, etc) would be kept in the BLM district office in Burns. Not the field office at the Wildlife Refuge.

I wonder why they didn't try to take that office? It would have been more valuable to their cause and it also would have been empty over the weekend.
>>
>>664252

It's in the article you alphabet shill. They have shut down all the government offices in the county even though none of them are within an hour of the former "refuge".

>Government offices in the area remained closed, including those of the Bureau of Land Management. BLM spokesman Randy Eardley said about 60 BLM employees were working from home.

"There is a very clear threat to BLM employees," Eardley said, but he did not cite any specific threats.
>>
>>664269
So if they've cycked the BLM, why haven't they taken the district office in Burns where all the important documents are?
>>
>>664269
>>664269
Yeah, it's a safety issue because the bumplefucks have taken to stalking federal employees and sending them threats, It has nothing to do with whatever "documents" they found.
>>
>>664272
That office is closed now. Probably permanently. No doubt the Injustice department has sent in cleaners to destroy the evidence there using the "threats" to keep out prying eyes while they hide and destroy documents.
>>
>>664277
Oh, no doubt. No doubt indeed.

By this time next week I'm sure the building will have been re-signed as a dry cleaners.
>>
I heard the BLM is shredding documents all over the country.

All employees are being given assumed names and relocated to Canada for their own safety.

THE FIRE RISES!
>>
It's ironic that the government is so scared of a few dudes with guns that they shut down the entire county, a land area the size of Maryland.

And yet they can't understand why the people they put in jail for manufactured crimes or the people whose property they steal or the people they try to murder would be concerned that the feds control the entire county. And the citizens of the county are afraid for their lives and jobs if they question the governments crimes.

Fortunately a few good men stood up. And they are working for all of us. Even you freedom hating faggots
>>
Just got a word that the Department of Interior building in Washington D.C. is being evacuated. Secretary Jewell was loaded on to a helicopter this morning.
>>
>>664287
You're doing God's work over there in Oregon, son. Stay strong. You're a brave, brave man to be facing down those murderers and thugs.
>>
File: zUwqrhM.png (513KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zUwqrhM.png
513KB, 1280x720px
>>664287
>Fortunately a few good men stood up. And they are working for all of us.
>>
>>664294
Don't laugh at this man, you liberal faggot! He's a hero! He's out there in the freezing cold, staring down the barrel of a tyrant's gun to fight for YOUR rights! You owe him thanks for giving up his comfort to go all the way out to the wilderness of Oregon to join the fight to preserve this great country!
>>
The facts are facts! 87% of Americans are fully in support of the Bundy occupation.

The Federal Government will be shut down bynnext week! President Obama shot himself in his secret bunker this morning!

Ammon Bundy is the greatest military tactician in history! There's already a statue under contruction on the ashes of the DoI building.
>>
>>664292
How's it going FBI? How many citizens will you abuse today? Does Obama let you swallow a load for every patriot you murder?
>>
>>664299
You can try to hide it but the feds have closed all their offices in the county, according to the article.

They are either covering up crimes or have surrendered to the will of the people
>>
>>664300
Seven.

I will abuse seven citizens today.
>>
>>664302
Or they're worried that some lunatic will stalk their employees back to their house and shoot them.
>>
>>664300
We will not rest until every one of these insurgents is in the ground.

I'm making you my personal target. I already know who and where you are. You have made an enemy of the state and I will make you pay for it.

You are too dangerous to live.
>>
>>664276
>talking to a government employee is rape

Hundreds if not thousands of government employees roam the county with guns, scaring the few citizens left, and you guys are afraid of a few old men and women who have never been in trouble with the law, many of them veterans. You guys are pathetic.

Have fun murdering the men women and children at the new harney resource center. Im making popcorn. Can you livestream it for me?
>>
>>664312
I'm sure the guilty ones are very worried about going to jail. Many of them are traitors. You know that the German government is still prosecuting accountants from ww2. Hopefully in a few years we will have a decent government that will lock you guys up or hang you for your crimes.
>>
>>664314
Are you the half breed Nigger that seems to be in charge?
>>
>>664310
Pace yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 237x212px
>>664321
Calling someone's house and threatening them and then stalking them around town is a pretty shitty thing to do. A law enforcement officer is not the same as a park biologist.

>many of them veterans
http://latest.com/2016/01/stolen-valor-man-who-claims-to-be-ammon-bundys-bodyguard-lied-about-serving-in-marines/

Kek
>>
ITT: a samefag marathon
>>
>>664345

>Calling someone's house and threatening them and then stalking them around town is a pretty shitty thing to do.

Yes it is. Stop doing it.
>>
>>664327
No, he's just there for show. I'm not in Burns, I'm part of a plain clothes task force that tracks people like OP. When they become to important we arrange for unfortunate things to happen to them.
>>
>>664324
There's no such thing as a "not guilty" government employee. They're all guilty and need to be punished for their crimes.

Ammon Bundy is the man that will make that happen and that's why the Feds are afraid of him.
>>
>>664267
Because have you seen those guys? They look and talk like their shoe sizes are larger than their IQs. I'd be surprised if they understand half the words in those documents.
>>
>>664380
Hey! Be nice, don't talk that way about Cpt. Moron.
>>
>>664277
So they're letting important evidence for their against the government be destroyed while they are sitting around designing logos and eating pizza.

You do realize that the more you try a d defend these guys, the more incompetent they look.
>>
Reminder that Ammon Bundy owes over half a million dollars for a federal rescue loan because he's so lazy and incompetent that no bank or even his own family would lend him money.

But rather than working hard to pay of his debts, both public and private, and save his failing business he's jacking around and blaming others for his failures like a cheating welfare nigger
>>
>>664208
Because of the black lives matter shit piling up on google, I don't know what BLM is.
>>
>>664440
>the government is incompetent and makes bad loans to retards

>we should have the government own half the land in the west

Pick one shill
>>
>>664460
So you admit that Ammon Bundy is an incompetent fool.
>>
>>664460
>the government is an evil, oppressive regime that stomps on people like Ammon Bundy

>the government tries to help people like Ammon Bundy save their businesses even if it's risky to do so.

Pick one, shill.
>>
>>664462
And also a cheat. And a liar.

>We're gonna give this land back to the ranchers

>lol just kidding, welcome to the "Harney County Resource Center!" Auctions pending.
>>
>>664462
I don't know anything about Bundy. Nor could I care, but you seem obsessed.
>>
>>664468
You mad that the guy with the crooked face is sitting at your desk, jerkin it to pics of your family?
>>
>>664473
Yeah, I'm a little interested in criminals trying to steal land they don't own and sell it for a profit.
>>
>>664480
So you're saying Bundy likes to masturbate to pictures of little kids?
>>
>>664493
Actually there's a lot of criminal convictions amongst the group. Wouldn't be surprised if they include sex offenses.

Now I guess we know why they brought kids along.
>>
File: 1339565173812.gif (752KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1339565173812.gif
752KB, 320x240px
>>664492
>>
>>664356
whew /pol/ is in force today
>>
>>664208
Can we just raid this compound and arrest/kill (if attacked) these crazy trespassing ranchers already? Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>664574
No, it's more fun to just back and figuratively watch these guys shoot themselves in the foot.

Or at least until one of them literally shoots himself (or someone else) in the foot and they have to call for an ambulance.
>>
A delegation of state representatives from Oregon, Idaho and Nevada visted the patriots compound today expressing support for their goals and demanding an investigation.
>>
>oregon
>multi billion dollar lumber industry

no shit the government is jewing the land
you cant be this fucking retarded
>>
>>664840
http://www.ktvb.com/story/news/local/2016/01/12/three-idaho-representatives-visit-protest-in-burns/78716590/

Idaho State Representatives Judy Boyle, Heather Scott, and Sage Dixon were among a group of western state legislators who traveled to Burns, Oregon on a fact finding mission.
We were among a selected group of state legislators invited by an Oregon legislator because of our commitment to liberty, freedom and efforts to curb federal government overreach. Numerous constituents in each of our Districts have expressed concerns about the situation unfolding in Burns, and similar frustrations in dealing with federal agencies. We would like to avoid any type of similar situations in our own districts; therefore we went to assess this situation for ourselves and our constituents.
We first met in Burns with local county officials, law enforcement officers, and the FBI to receive a briefing and make them fully aware of our intentions. We were cautioned about proceeding out to the Refuge for various reasons but were not prohibited from going. One county official was visibly hostile towards our presence and used very inflammatory language about our participation, and the citizens at the refuge.
Based on information we heard during this meeting, coupled with other discussions with local residents, we determined the need to corroborate this information with that offered by the group at the Refuge to completely understand the situation. We made the decision as a group to hear both sides of the story which required hearing directly from Ammond Bundy and his group. Clearly, based on our brief visit to Burns, a further investigation is warranted to find a satisfactory solution not only to the standoff but to the alleged unwarranted actions of the federal agencies.
At the Refuge, we received a petition of grievances from the group, which is a right guaranteed to citizens under the First Amendment. They believed their grievances have been and still are being ignored.
>>
>>665001

>Clearly, based on our brief visit to Burns, a further investigation is warranted to find a satisfactory solution not only to the standoff but to the alleged unwarranted actions of the federal agencies.
At the Refuge, we received a petition of grievances from the group, which is a right guaranteed to citizens under the First Amendment. They believed their grievances have been and still are being ignored

Feds BTFO by the states
>>
>>664287
Your definition of freedom is far from that possessed by any sane person.
>>
File: Ext._between_L1_and_L2_copy.jpg (209KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ext._between_L1_and_L2_copy.jpg
209KB, 640x480px
>>664894

>Not realizing the feds shut them all down

Go suck more on Obama's cock
>>
>>665035
Logging companies successfully sued for access to forest service land in the Northwest but collapsed anyway under their own weight.

You also act like the Feds weren't under pressure from environmental groups. At certain points they were getting sued from both sides.
>>
>>665053

>You also act like the Feds weren't under pressure from environmental groups. At certain points they were getting sued from both sides.

It's almost like you are saying that the federal government shouldn't own half the land in the west
>>
>>665235
Each state is like it's own country in the USA. The "feds" only have power if the state allows them to have power. Which is why some states don't obey some federal laws. But, the trade off is they don't get some types of funding from the feds.
>>
>>665235
But the states don't have enough money to manage those lands themselves without huge tax increases or selling it all off to big companies. That's why the states really don't mind the Feds owning that land.

If the Feds didn't own half the land in the west, cattle ranchers would even more fucked because grazing fees wold skyrocket under private ownership.

Also there'd be strip mines and shopping malls all over land that could have set aside for camping, hunting and fishing.
>>
>>665251
>If the Feds didn't own half the land in the west, cattle ranchers would even more fucked because grazing fees wold skyrocket under private ownership.

that's 100% baseless speculation. Economics is the sum total of all human interaction and decision making, you dumbing it down has no basis in reality.
>>
>>665235
>It's almost like you are saying that the federal government shouldn't own half the land in the west

It's almost like you hate eating beef. Protip: ranchers fucking LOVE the fact that all that land is federally owned because it means that grazing rights cost usually between 1/8 and 1/10 of what they would on private land. That lolbertarian bluster isn't all that well-considered.
>>
>>665274

>ranchers fucking LOVE the fact that all that land is federally owned

And you hate ranchers. Again another reason for the feds to sell off the land. The only people against it are the government employees who will lose their job.
>>
>>665291
Prove it.
>>
>>665291
>And you hate ranchers.
No I don't. I just think that cattle ranching in the western states is misguided at best and self-defeating at worst. I grew up in a cowtown and loved it, senpai; for me this is all math. I also think that wild horses should be culled by 90%+ because they're almost as bad.

>Again another reason for the feds to sell off the land. The only people against it are the government employees who will lose their job.
I'm against it because cattle destroy ecosystems, especially watersheds. Ranching out west is incredibly inefficient and frankly a better return on the land in the long run would be to cultivate it for outdoor recreation - especially hunting and fishing.

>t. dryland ecologist
>>
Who let /pol/ out of their cage?
>>
>implying these guys aren't shillary plants whose sole purpose is to make small town conservatives seem like incompetent idiots
>>
if privately owned property improves the quality of living in rural towns why are small communities out east such shit holes?
>>
>>665419
Yes cities like Baltimore, Ferguson, Trenton, Jacksonville, those are the nice places. Rural areas are horrible. The government should own everything
>>
>>665235
Don't put words in my mouth you faggot
>>
>>665408
i live in a small town in the south that's full of conservatives, and I can assure you, most are idiots
>>
>Harney County has told an Ammon Bundy-affiliated group of locals that it can't hold a planned community meeting at the county-owned fairgrounds.

The location for the meeting has become a wedge between the Harney County Committee of Safety and the county government, once loosely allied in their desire for Bundy to leave town.

The self-appointed committee planned to host Bundy and Montana militia leader Ryan Payne on Friday to outline the militants' exit plan. They've said the 7 p.m. meeting will go on, with or without a meeting space furnished by the county or another community group.

"We have a longstanding practice of allowing community groups to use county facilities," said Harney County commissioner Steven Grasty. "But we unfortunately now find ourselves in a place where the county must deny those facilities to any group that is supportive of, associated with, or on the behalf of the militants at the refuge.

But committee member Chris Briels, a retired Burns fire chief who held a part-time position acting as the county fire marshal, said he had resigned that post over the county's refusal to host the meeting.

"I will not work for government or a person that I do not believe in or have faith in," Briels said, joining the occupiers at a Wednesday news briefing at the refuge. "I will not work for somebody that I don't trust."
>>
>>665586
>once again the government censors freedom
>county fire marshal resigns over government discrimination
>feds actions put more lives at risk and alienate public servants
>government refuses to address what's going on or deescalate
>The county is now wasting over $60,000 a day protecting the government from the people.
> So far that's an extra $100 for every man woman and child who lives there
>>
File: dannsisters.jpg (85KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
dannsisters.jpg
85KB, 800x522px
>>665001
>At the Refuge, we received a petition of grievances from the group, which is a right guaranteed to citizens under the First Amendment. They believed their grievances have been and still are being ignored.
And people wonder why the Second Amendment comes right after the First. There is similar language in the Declaration of Independence, which provides context for this sort of thing.

For some perspective, we need to revisit the story of the Mary and Carrie Dann (pic related), Native American women who made the more defensible claim that they had the right to graze their livestock on land that, according to broken treaties, was theirs and the rest of their tribe's. Most of the State of Nevada actually belongs to the Indians, and it has been argued that the Bundys ought to have paid their grazing fees to the real landlord, the Western Shoshone people.

They got the same shitty treatment from the Feds, as usual...
>Since 1973, the Dann sisters conducted civil protest by ranching and refusing to pay grazing fees to BLM to run their cattle on what they consider Shoshone land.[4] They contended the US had taken the land illegally and not abided by the terms of its treaty. In 1982 some tribal members organized the Western Shoshone National Council as a governmental group; they elected Raymond Yowell as chief. It is an alternative to what they call the Indian Reorganization Act (IRA) governments of the Duckwater and Yomba reservations, which are federally recognized tribes. Yowell has worked to ensure the tribes do not accept the settlement money (up to $100 million in 1998) because that would extinguish their claims to their former territory.[2]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Dann_and_Carrie_Dann
Later we learn that there's gold in them there hills, which is why the government needs to get people and their activities off the surface.
Tl;dr, watch this documentary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfIF8knQK0c
>>
>>664590
This. At first I thought it would be a relief to see the national guard (the REAL militia) shoo these hicks out of there, but the more I think about it: the more we leave them alone, the more they look like childish idiots. If this turned into an actual standoff, they would get more support, and be able to convince people that their cause is more legitimate. If we just let them sit there like a bunch of inbred hillbillies, people will continue to think their a joke.
>>
Since we're calling them "Y'all Qaida", does that mean when they die, instead of 72 virgins they get 72 first cousins?
>>
>>665035

have you seen the earth over google maps?
the entire western forested coast looks like a zit farm.
>>
>>665765
.>we
>>
If the US sells all their federal land should they also institute free to roam laws?
>>
>>665949
You know that wouldn't fly with the "this is muh land" types
>>
>>665251
>>665251
this
>>
the Waco siege was completely justified t.b.h.
>>
>>667834
If there were not siege weapons involved it should not be called a siege.
>>
>>667837
it was a battle of attrition against a fortified compound

sounds like a siege to me pham
>>
>>667838
Look mate, if you aren't getting slammed by gigantic projectiles and maybe even dead rotting bodies it's just not a proper siege. Maybe an extend land blockade or something, but not a siege.
>>
>>667839
You have it backwards. Siege weapons are called as such because they facilitate an attack on a fortified city/compound. A siege isn't named a siege because of large projectile weapons.

"A siege is a military blockade of a city or fortress with the intent of conquering by attrition or assault"
>>
>>667842
Oh fine, break out your fancy official word meaning book things. Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right.
>>
>>667846
>Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right

I feel like if 4chan had a flag, this would be on it.
>>
>>667846
>Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right.
This may be my new favorite saying/life motto
Thanx anon
>>
so has anyone been to a bundy reunion?

i'm from a rancher family that my step-grandfather is related to the bundy's. i've been to a couple reunions.
>>
>>669206
Show up to the next one wearing a BLM hat, I dare you.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.