[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the better /out/ store, Cabela's or Bass Pro?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 19

File: untitled.png (80KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
80KB, 275x183px
What's the better /out/ store, Cabela's or Bass Pro?

I've only ever been to Cabela's here in Winnipeg, and it's fucking awesome. What's Bass Pro like, going there next week.
>>
Like Cabela's, totally overpriced shit you can get online for less.

Enjoy, consumer robot moron.
>>
>>659692
BAss pro shops has a huge lunker tank
sales make stuff pretty cheap sometimes
>>
>>659696
Fuck off the store is part of the experience. Half the time I go to basspro I don't even buy anything.
>>
>>659696
so basically you're saying that you go into them and check out shit and then buy it online and wait and hope it feels the same as it did to you in the store?
You save a few $ but then spend that on shipping, and of course the petrol you spent to check the item out before you ordered online.

Do I have that correct?

Both are pretty cool. They will fit you for archery, walk you through picking the right pole for angling. I assume a similar experience if purchasing a firearm.
I've never felt pressured to buy at either yet there is a salesperson lurking if I need assistance.
>>
>>659702
> I go shopping and don't buy things

Woman.
>>
>>659714
No. Not correct.

I am not trapped in a mind virus of media driven consumer greed.

Enjoy, consumer robot moron.
>>
>>659714
Mmm no most places if you are ordering online you will generally spend enough to get free shipping. Esprcially on amazon.
>>
Both are over priced as fuck as far as guns go but Cabela's has a lot of good value items for clothing, esp cold weather clothing. Cabelas has a line of cold weather compression long johns that are amazing for hiking.

I got yearly to both, normally end up just browsing and maybe getting some .22 if its on a special or something. Normally check out the food court and get something to eat. The Cabela's by me is also right by a very nice section of the AT so i'll head out for the hike, then hit Cabela's then maybe the nice "white" walmart before I head back to the city
>>
They are both shit choices for outdoor equipment unless you prefer paying 50% more for lesser quality
>>
>>659777
Pretty much this. The stores are cool though, I especially like Cabela's gun vault.
>>
>>659777
What's better? Cabela's is the cheapest place around here.
>>
>>659696

How the fuck do you buy clothes online without trying them on first to see if they fit and are comfortable.

I can see buying books or shit like that online. But for clothes and camping stuff I want to actually see what it's like in person, not from some tiny picture on a screen.
>>
>>659792
> how

Sizing charts, reviews on "true to size" and 100% no questions asked return policy.

Do you know how to be a smart shoper?
>>
>>659692
Gander mountain
>>
>>659692
>fellow winnipegger
Wholesale sports desu, senpai.
>>
>>659801
Ehh, Gander Mountain doesn't compare.

Cabela's is sweet and has pretty much everything you need, but I think I prefer Bass Pro a little bit more. They are almost the same damn store tho. Used to have a Cabela's not too far from my house near Chicago that they opened a few years ago. And then there was a Bass Pro like a 45min drive away. Down here in FL, no more Cabelas. But I have been spending way too much money at Bass Pro lately.

>tfw Sports Authority doesn't even carry fishing equipment anymore
Dick's is ok for some stuff. But when I can drive an extra 5min for Bass Pro, I will normally just go there.
>>
>>659792
>some tiny picture on a screen
You know, some of us have our computers hooked into 72" televisions. Makes gaming better.
>polite sage for lack of content
>>
>>659720
So you handcraft all your gear so you are not part of the consumer machine?
You're probably doing this on your self-sufficient farm using the leather from animals you've raised and stones and wood harvested from your land. I'm sure you made the computer you are on from twigs and berries and the power comes from your wind turbine.

You are as much a consumer faggot as anybody else.

For what it's worth, I personally do most of my shopping at mom & pop type shops vs the big box stores, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy visiting them as well.
>>
>>659792
I buy shoes online a lot because I haven't found a Size 13 that doesn't fit me fine. But they are normally ones where I have owned a similar pair, like Nikes or Adidas in a different color. I have some new work boots coming right now and I may hate them. We'll see. They were free through work so whatever.

Fishing rods and reels are a different story. I really don't like ordering them online because I like to check them out in person too. Unless I have used something similar or checked it out in a store prior. My most recent reel I bought online, and it was the first one ever. I checked it out at Bass Pro first and owned a somewhat similar reel so I went for it. $115 shipped for a reel that is $170 everywhere else.
>>
>>660216
>Sports Authority doesn't even carry fishing equipment anymore
Mine does in Mass
>>
>>659801
>not Scheels
Gander Mountain a shit. Even more overpriced than Cabelas/Bass Pro.
>>
>>660267
There is like one Sports Authority in all of South FL that still carries fishing stuff. All of the other ~50 stores, the fishing section was converted to watersports stuff.
>>
>>659801
The Gander Mountain in house brand is pretty nice and reasonably priced.
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 640x1136px
>>660303
I was curious about that when I saw this rod on clearance a few months back. Shoulda grabbed it.

When it comes to places like Bass Pro, Cabelas, and Gander Mtn, their store brands are normally manufactured in the same factories, by the same equipment, and by the same people as some of the big brands.
>>
>>659722
Yeah but then you risk getting a hulk dildo instead of the survival bushcraft book you wanted.
>>
>>660202
Is there actually this many winnipegers lurking 4chan?
Also Milsurp
>>
>>659692

They're okay for some stuff, not okay for other. The one in my area sells Esee knives for twice the price. They want 95 (not included tax) for an izula 2 with no scales, were as I can buy it online from a listed dealer for 50, included SnH.

Guns are over priced too there.
>>
>>660263
You are so funny!

Yes, I have a wind generator.
Yes, I buy 850 fill down bags.
Yes, I are looking at a custom order, hand sewn 950 fill down quilt.
Yes, I do not shop at Walmart.

No, I do not shop at Cab or Bass.

Enjoy going /out/!
>>
>>660202
Aye never been to Wholesale, is it better than Cabela's?

>>660359
Yes, there are tons
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 279x181px
>>660359
Any Winnipeg oldfags remember the United Army Surplus on Portage Ave? My dad would take me there when I was a kid.
>>
>>660303
I definitely agree, I have some guide series brand clothes from them, and a few GSX brand things (their Activewear brand).
>>
>>660374
Enlightened equipment? The 950 down costs like $150 more and saves like 2 ounces. Definitely not worth it.

They do make bomb ass stuff though.
>>
>>660413
> an advised anon

Will consider.
>>
>>659692
Depends on the store, typically whatever is bigger is better. The Cabela's I go to is the biggest one in the country so I am biased.
>>
>>659789
Nothing. These people dumpster dive and buy dirty gear from crackhead's off craigslist. All stores sell over priced shit but you know also have sales and deals.
>>
>>659692
I like them both. I have more stuff from Bass Pro, including my black powder rifle. Usually I go in and fondle stuff, then buy it online later if I like it and can get it cheaper that way. Gander mountain has better snacky stuff, though. That's important when you're travelling with kids.
>>
I have no experience with bass pro. But I will tell you a story of the amazing customer service from cabela's.

I bought a hiking pack from cabela's. I left my pack unattended with food in it for only about 5 minutes while refilling water during a hike on the AT. In that time it was taken by a bear. I tracked the bear some days later based on items from my pack strewn in a linear direction, and recovered the ripped up saliva covered pack.

Without much hope, I called cable's customer service, told the truth about what happened, told them I had the receipt and just asked "is there anything you guys can do for me?". The lady told me if I brought the pack and the receipt back they'd give me a brand new one, and they did. I was surprised as fuck. It was obviously my fault the pack got ruined, but since I kept the receipt they just gave me a new one lol

I'll shop cabela's forever because of that.
>>
>>660514
I returned two $350/ea sleeping bags to REI for full store credit.

Asked, I told the cashier, "One had a dog hair on it.".

FULL REFUND.

Protip, I have a dog.

You can return any item up to one year later, no rcpt, even if you don't like the color.

Fuck Cabela's and Bass Pro.
>>
If I had to choose between the two, I would choose cabelas; they sell used guns. That is about the only difference. In my area, the Cabela's and Bass Pro Shop have almost the exact same store layout and very close pricing, except instead of an emphasis on guns, Bass Pro has a ton of tackle.
>>
File: pose.jpg (22KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
pose.jpg
22KB, 540x300px
>>660527

No! Fuck you, Sir!
>>
>>660514
"I tracked the bear some days later based on items from my pack.."

This story is a tremendous tale of bullshit.

Have you considered becoming an author? You could write the next Moby Dick.
>>
>I SHOP ONLINE AND MAKE PURCHASES BASED OFF OF INTERNET REVIEWS FROM PEOPLE I'VE NEVER MET.

>GOING TO A STORE AND INSPECTING GEAR IN THE PHYSICAL WORLD, THEN MAKING MY OWN OPPINIONS OF WHETHER THEY WILL FIT MY NEEDS IS STUPID

Thats what I took from this thread.

I'm getting very disappointed in the quality of new members to this board.
>>
>>660586

HAH! Funny thing about that is the story is entirely true.

Good job on proving yourself to be stupid.
>>
>>660588
If you had something before that worked for you, chances are buying something similar online from the same manufacturer is going to work for you too.

Also, it isn't that hard to take your own measurements and then use their sizing chart.
>>
>>660374
Just a friendly reminder that the gubment can sieze any and all of your property on a whim and there's nothing you can do about it

> inb4 tinfoil hat trigger
>>
>>659717

good goy
>>
>>660527
REI isn't bad and I shop there but they only sell yuppie approved gear. You certainly can't get everything you need for the outdoors there...unless you are a yuppie.
>>
>>660527
They resell them at their Garage Sales to cover costs.
Deep discounts if you can stand the atmosphere. I tired Jan 2nd this year, did a once-through the store and got the F* out.
I would have to be saving hundreds ($500+) to even consider standing in that length. What I may do next time is go, hide shit I want, then come back later.
>>
>>660600
I'll agree with this but unfortunately in my life I've found that ...
... everything I love, goes away in the end.
I love cargos, I don't give a flying fuck about fashion. Mine finally died. I can't find replacements to save my life. Sucks to be me...
>>
>>661036
Cabela's does the same thing except they put it in the section of the store called the Bargain Cave. Not guaranteed to find anything you are looking for but at least its there all year and you don't have to deal with black Friday level crowds.
>>
>>659696
I hate consumerism but if your gonna buy, then support the local physical guy. Once all the shops go out of business and you can only buy online, were fucked m8.

>Also, fuck you, you piece of shit
>>
>>661040
Dickies makes solid cargo pants. I wear them /out/ quite a bit.
>>
>>660374
Kudos to you, although I've never met anyone that was self-sufficient and douchy, so I guess 2X congrats are in order.
>>
That was easy.
>>
>>660527
>full store credit
>FULL REFUND

so which one is it?
>>
outlet malls
>>
http://youtu.be/hJUt1gWJ1GU

Has anyone tried jumping in the fish tank?
>>
>>659700
>lunker tank
Pretty much the only reason I go. The closest Bass Pro is next to a mall, so when my gf goes Christmas shopping I drop her off and go watch the fish and wander through the hunting and fishing areas.

>>661147
That would be a bad idea here. They've had a huge-ass alligator snapping turtle in the tank for a few years now.
>>
>>661050
thx, just took a look at the images of them and I don't think they'll fit me right. Have to try in a store.
I've got really large quads but a fairly small ass so pants are a bitch. Would wear shorts year round if I could. 30 degrees here and still wearing shorts....
>>
>>659692
Just found out there is not a single Cabelas in California, wtf. The closest to Sacramento would be Reno, NV.
>>
File: image.png (6KB, 320x578px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
6KB, 320x578px
>>661382
>you
>>
>>661143
Do you really care?

> im into biking
> now pawdling
> now trail running
> now a sleeping bag

I'll have REVOLVING CREDIT FOR $1000, Alex!

Suck it, bitch!
>>
>>659692
bass pro shops is amazing. I went yesterday to pick up some back for my fly rod so I could retie the loop at the end of my line. The guy there ended up tying the knot for me with material from the store, so I didn't need to buy a whole spool of backing just for this one knot. They are also the one place that carries this crank bait that dives about 2-5 feet and catches me pickerel almost every cast at my local lake every evening between 730-9 P.M. in the late spring. I've probably lost and replaced about ten of these over the years, it's seriously a miracle lure it's never failed to catch me fish at that specific time/season. I picked up two more of them yesterday for about ten bucks.
>>
>>660415
For most purposes the 850 down will work really well. The 950 saves weight and compresses more, but the weight and space savings is really minimal... if money is no object, sure it's technically better, but realistically you won't notice much difference.

My quilts are all synthetic. Apex Clima shield is amazing stuff and can get wet without losing loft, but it's pretty bulky. I have a 0 deg apex underquilt that's huge, but crazy warm.
>>
>>660278
The sports authority by my parent's house had an amazing fishing section until about a year ago, when it got replaced with a bigger shoe selection.

The sports authority by my apartment has a fishing section, but it's pathetic. A few pairs of pliers, a few bags of bobbers, and stray hooks lying on the ground.
>>
>>661378
Actually they say alligator snappers are pretty docile... it's the common snapping turtle that's a belligerent bastard.

We have common snapping turtles here, no alligator snappers. They are truly nasty animals that will fight anything and anyone.

Back when I still worked on our farm I was moving round bales of hay, and going down a dirt road by the farm. Snapping turtle was in the road, so I stopped in front of it as it was crossing. It turned around and stood it's ground against a huge fucking john deere tractor, hissing at me. The tractor I was in had a front bucket. I lowered the bucket and pushed him off the road so I didn't have run him over.
>>
File: sd100714fieldstreambbiz.jpg (40KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
sd100714fieldstreambbiz.jpg
40KB, 534x401px
A challenger appears.....
>>
>>662288
Been to one. Was pretty nice. Field and stream brand stuff is decent. Owned by Dicks Sporting Goods.
>>
>>662279
> another advised anon

Thanks!

> these are the cherries in the shit
>>
File: Axx6ipHCIAEgx5z.jpg (44KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
Axx6ipHCIAEgx5z.jpg
44KB, 600x446px
>>662348
Hate to break it to you, but I'm the same guy as before, one less cherry in the shit is all.
>>
>>659702
honestly this
the bass pro near us (the shopping aspect subtracted) feeels like a redneck won the lottery
>huge walls covered top to bottom in mounted deer heads and antlers
>taxidermy bear with a huge dick
>a bunch of bro-tier guys in the weapons department
>>
>>662742
Bear dick?

>>/lgbt/
>>
File: Cabelas Alaskan Guide winter.jpg (37KB, 610x458px) Image search: [Google]
Cabelas Alaskan Guide winter.jpg
37KB, 610x458px
>>659692
>What's the better /out/ store, Cabela's or Bass Pro?

Cabela's is better, though for me Bass Pro (and Dunhams, Gander Mt. and now Field & Stream) is much closer.

But I've heard that Bass Pro has bought out Cabela's and supposedly they'll be revamping both stores, with Bass Pro focusing on fishing and Cabela's on hunting (with both carrying outdoor clothes and camping stuff)?
>>
>>662288

One just opened up hereabouts (John R and 14 Miles) this past spring and it's pretty good, though they have no on-line mail-order capability, so you can't search for anything and are limited to physically going to the store.
>>
>>661445
>Augusta, GA
>750mi

The closest REI is in Jacksonville, and I think that is the only one in FL. There is a Gander Mountain somewhere around West Palm Beach, maybe a 45min drive. I went there once and it was ok, but I prefer Bass Pro.

Bass Pro is only 15-20min away, which is nice. And there is another one like 45min away. There are 2 Dick's that are like half the distance of Bass Pro, but they take longer to get to since Bass Pro is right off of I-95 and the other ones, you have to go through a million stoplights.

I just like to make it easy and shop while I am working. I deliver to a Dick's, I was there yesterday and bought some shit. And I deliver to a hotel right next to Bass Pro, so I will just park the truck right in front and run in there.

The Dick's by where I used to live in Schaumburg, IL actually has a decent fishing selection tho. It used to be a "Galyan's" or something like that until Dick's bought it out. So it is 2 stories and the top floor has a fishing section 2-3 times the size of most other Dick's.
>>
>>659692
>buying from chains instead of supporting your local stores
>ever
Fucking degenerate
>>
>>665870
They're owned by Dicks Sporting goods so almost everything they carry can be ordered from Dicks website.
>>
>>665885
If everybody had that philosphy, then it would be a good idea. Unfortunately, when it comes to fishing stuff, local places don't move nearly enough merchandise to stay up to date with stuff and carry a huge selection like Cabela's or Bass Pro.

>>665888
Not really related but made me think of this. There is a Columbia Fishing store in Miami. They don't sell any tackle, strictly Columbia fishing clothes and accessories.
>>
In the Toronto area. We have Bass Pro, Sail, and Cabela's.

Sail is the smallest and usually has the cheapest stuff, also gotta support the Canadian company.

Cabela's would be second in terms of best prices and selection. Their store is beautiful too.

Bass Pro has the most expensive stuff but it's also the largest and has a pretty good selection of clothes. It's also the only large store in the GTA that isn't full of Muslims or Chinese.
>>
>>660278
The sports authority in jewpiter carries plenty of fishing stuff.
>>
>>660353
Have you ever ordered anything online before ? I don't think you understand how this works . . .
>>
>>665947
That's a good distance from me. When I was at the store asking about the fishing stuff, I think they said there was one store left somewhere in Broward that still had fishing stuff. Can't remember which store. There is one right down the street from me, so it would be nice to have something better than Wal Mart that I can stop by real quick. Bass Pro is only like 20min away, but if I try to hop on I-95 after work and go there during rush hour, it will take me 45min+

It really suprised me that Sports Authority got rid of all their fishing stuff, especially in South Florida where saltwater and freshwater fishing is super popular. I guess there is more money in a larger bathing suit collection.

I still need to check out the Dick's closest to my house. I always go to the few out west because it is near some of my fishing holes. Or the one I deliver to. Dick's isn't bad, but there is a lot of saltwater which takes away from freshwater stuff. Dick's has random stuff on clearance and sale all the time too. Bass Pro rarely has good deals on stuff unless it is their store brand.

I really want to go fishing now, but I have to be up for work at 4am. Also, it is dark and raining. I will try and go early on Saturday again.
>>
>>661817
whats with the attitude friend, feeling insecure that not enough people know your hobbies?
>>
Cabelas in my area sometimes has decent ammo sales and variety/availability so thats a plus.
other than that, its just a place to try stuff on before I buy it online.
>>
File: image.jpg (189KB, 1613x945px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 1613x945px
Here's your answer OP
>>
>>659692
>Going to a store
>relying on society to provide your materials
>not living off the land
>>>/g/
>>
File: IMG_20160113_153153.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160113_153153.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
Was just in a Cabela's yesterday. Stop in once a year to try and find deals out outdoors apparel. Guns are normally 100ish over what local shops will sell me for. Guy working the counter says they list em for MSRP and it only changes during advertised sales.Their used rifle section has some deals if you know what you are looking for. They do price ammo competitively and had bulk 22 in stock for this visit
>>
File: IMG_20160113_161533.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160113_161533.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>>666235
Every time I go I make sure I bring some change as the GF likes feeding the fish (hell I like feeding them too)
>>
File: IMG_20160113_175633.jpg (342KB, 780x1040px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160113_175633.jpg
342KB, 780x1040px
>>666235
>>666236
Always like the diorama they have set up, was slightly disjointed when I went into a Cabela's in Arizona and it was setup just like the one in PA where I live
>>
File: IMG_20160113_175227.jpg (4MB, 4160x3088px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160113_175227.jpg
4MB, 4160x3088px
>>666235
>>666236
>>666238
The Deer Country diorama is always fun to walk around in even though I seen it a dozen times so far.
>>
File: IMG_20160113_180801.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160113_180801.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>>666235
>>666236
>>666238
>>666239
Almost walked out with one of these cap pistols. If I knew more about em I would have
>>
File: IMG_20160113_175316.jpg (4MB, 4160x3088px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160113_175316.jpg
4MB, 4160x3088px
>>666235
>>666236
>>666238
>>666239
>>666240
Ended up buying a pair of Merrell boots that where on clearance for my girlfriend. They where the last pair and they had some scuffs on them so I got em to bang another 30 bucks off them.
>>
File: IMG_20160113_174514.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160113_174514.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
>>666235
>>666236
>>666238
>>666239
>>666240
>>666242
They got a food court upstairs, gonna be 100% honest about it, it's not great. They got things like buffalo burgers and wild boar sausage on a roll. I've never seen more then 3 people eating there at once. Maybe if your making a special trip go ahead and try it just for the experience but if your used to game meat don't bother. Plus they got a Sheetz like 5 minutes away and since I live in Philly Sheetz is a rare treat for me.
>>
File: IMG_20160113_181407.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160113_181407.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
>>666235
>>666236
>>666238
>>666239
>>666240
>>666242
>>666245
They got a whole bunch of fishing stuff as well and while I do like to fish I really don't get to much more into it then some lures with a touch of power bait on the hook. Plus they got this neat aquarium you can check out as well.
>>
File: IMG_20160113_182624.jpg (4MB, 4160x3088px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160113_182624.jpg
4MB, 4160x3088px
>>666235
>>666236
>>666238
>>666239
>>666240
>>666240
>>666242
>>666245
>>666248
Got cold as fuck when I was leaving. Like I said before, guns are overpriced unless you find a deal on em. I got an SKS for $150 like 4 years ago from them plus the used rack is always wroth checking out. Seem some m1s in the used rack for 500 in "ok" shape. I think they got real good apparel esp cold weather stuff. I think their cold weather thermals are the best you can get and are not to bad priced.

They just opened up a bass pro shop in Atlantic City, next time I shot over to play cards i'll check it out. Being jersey though I expect their firearm prices to be high and with a mag cap limit. Still worth checking out the apparel though.
>>
>>660411
No but I remember Hercules Army Surplus on Yonge St. in Toronto.
>>
>>659692
sup fellow 'pegger!

Fishing hole
Cabelas
Atmosphere/sport chek
Canadian tire
MEC

Fishing hole is the most indie and can occasionally have AMAZING deals(Got a swiss tool for $60 last year. Its ususally 2x that at canadian tire)
Since the dollar is nose diving, nows the time to buy your shit since the prices have not really reflected just how shitty it has gotten yet(It'll be very obvious in the next 2-8 weeks)
>>
>>662288
If their web articles and magazine's content as of late is representative of the store's quality, I'm not getting my hopes up.
>>
>>666245
Sheetz > Wawa

And yes I will fight about it.
>>
File: stupid.jpg (31KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
stupid.jpg
31KB, 500x377px
>>666452
>>
>>666452
I did imply in my posts sheetz is fucking amazing.
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.