[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How To Cook Egg In Potato

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: Ghostbusters.jpg (693KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ghostbusters.jpg
693KB, 1920x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ86Us0fXKk
>>
>>659656

This is satire? Right?

This board has no time for satire. Lives depend on our collective seriousness.
>>
File: zed_loves_pbj.png (71KB, 649x435px) Image search: [Google]
zed_loves_pbj.png
71KB, 649x435px
This is stupid.

>>659661
Z-Zed is that you?
>>
>>659656
Nice parody.
>>
>>659661
> 10M views and doesn't know?
>>
>>659656
Thank you shill, I am glad to be the 39th viewer!
>>
>>659656
They cook in onions faster, and it imparts the sauteed onion flavor into the egg. Plus, why take the time to hollow a potato?
>>
>>659750
> hollowing onions is known to be faster than hollowing potatos

I see you working this out in a special way, anon.
>>
>>659663
I thought zed was kill
>>
>>659753
Yeah, onions have layers that peel apart. You can cook a dozen eggs in a single onion.
>>
>>659762
Does your mom still cook for you?
>>
>>659762
> onions are the size of bowling balls
>>
Thanks you glorious faggot. Finally a useful thread.
>>
>>659656
I've done that before, but you actually have to cook the potato too in order for it to work, not just char the outside and that be all. It takes forever.
>>
>>659656
I had to stop it when he started eating the egg raw. What the fuck. Was the potato even edible at the end.
>>
>>660358
FUCKING PARODY!

> how uneducated and site centric are 4chan fags?

ANSWER:
very
>>
>>660363
You jelly of his huge potatoe?
>>
>>659756
He posted on 7chan awhile back
>>
>>660421
well that's a relief :3
>>
>>660423
Not really, I dislike zed. I sorta wish that his cars would get oil in the brake lines so they stop working when zed gets near a bustling intersection.
>>
>>659663
>>659756
>>660421
>>660423

Flandre>zed
>>
>>660400
*potato
>>
>>660425
> oil inna brake line
> hydrolic oil inna brake line already
> stop working

Do you know how brakes work?

Is this the face of /out/ now?
>>
>>660445
>Hydrologic fluid and motor oil are the same and interchangeable
>>
>>660447
> did not state motor oil
> did not differentiate hydrolic oil from motor oil

Inb4 fluid is fluid, I'm a Druid.
>>
> potato oil
>>
>>660400
>>660429
Way to second guess yourself
>shitpostingbetafag.png
>>
File: baby_razor_by_sricketts14381.jpg (19KB, 270x200px) Image search: [Google]
baby_razor_by_sricketts14381.jpg
19KB, 270x200px
>>660425
>>660445
There are literally no circumstances under which engine or transmission oil would enter the brake system, and pondering what would happen if this took place is pointless.

Now water is a pretty common brake fluid contaminant, so common there are special sensors designed to test water content in potentially contaminated brake fluid. Though only when 1/20th of the total fluid is water, is this universally recognized as a hazard. Even then, brakes still function under normal driving conditions, albiet with a bit of a spongey feel. The real danger comes after prolonged drives, when brake hardware heats up. This can cause the water in your brake lines to boil and create air pockets. Even in this situation, the emergency brake is cable actuated and can still be applied.

Really you'd be much better off hoping he gets prostate cancer.
>>
>>659768
>not buying reusable onions

It's like you hate the environment.
>>
>>660495
>There are literally no circumstances under which engine or transmission oil would enter the brake system,
You have never experienced the personification of concentrated mechanical ineptitude that is my father.
>>
>>660498
But onions are biodegradable so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>660493
>implying the 2nd fag wasn't just a kid unfamiliar with our meme vp
>>
>>660524
Ok.
>>
File: image.jpg (566KB, 1630x1222px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
566KB, 1630x1222px
>>659656
I seriously just laughed until I cried
>>
>>660502
What happened?
>>
>>659656
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf9Ek7nNdYc
>>
>>659656
I'm don't think he's actually Russian . . .
>>
>>660358
The potato and the egg are both raw. The potato was only left in there so long as to blacken the outside with a few flames, nothing more. There was no cooking time to speak of.
>>
>>660768
At least the bowl is biodegradable.
>>
1) If you waste most of the potato by hollowing it out and discarding the inside, how much food value are you getting?

2) That egg didn't look cooked at all. You'd be much better off finding ANY other sort of vessel to cook it in.
>>
Why are you faggots cooking eggs and potatos at all when you can eat them raw for more nuitrients?

It's like /out/ has been overrun with /ck/suckers!
>>
>>663004
DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT EAT RAW POTATO

>DISCLAIMER DISCLAIMER

My friends and I went camping and thought it would be funny to experiment with potatoes. You know just anally and stuff. Anyway, Michael decides hey I'm going to take a bite of this bad boy haha so funny. DEAD WRONG. DO NOT EAT BITE CHEW OR OTHERWISE TASTE RAW POTATO. IT IS DANGEROUS.

>DISCLAIMER DISCLAIMER

I don't know if you can be arrested on the Patriot Act for what you wrote Anon, but I reported you to the NSA hopefully they can get a drone over your house and monitor your activities closely. You are very terroristic in nature and it's only a matter of time until you commit hatecrimes.
>>
>>663004
It is a balance for a lot of vegetables as to whether you get more nutrition from cooked or raw veggies. Normally you need to steam them enough so their cell walls break down for more complete digestion, but don't over cook them so much their nutrients are ruined. All this varies from vegetable to vegetable.

>>663034
Eating raw potato is fine. Some potatoes are far better than others for eating raw. Russets are terrible, fyi. Yukon gold are better. A few of the more traditional Peruvian potatoes are really good raw.
>>
>>663034
> anally

Well at least use asperegas, you fucking unsophisticated savage!
>>
I started laughing my ass off when he said why am I out here in the woods with just an egg and a potato. I have no fucking clue. That was some funny crap.
>>
>>660358
Raw egg is good to eat, so is potato
>>
>>660825
BUT OMFG THEY CAN TAKE UP TO TWO YEARS TO BIODEGRADE AND THEY KILL ALL THE ANIMALS BECAUSE THEN THEY DEPEND ON YOUR ORANGE SCRAPS
>this post brought to you by actual LNT logic
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.