[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bigfoot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 14

File: image.jpg (414KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
414KB, 1440x1080px
Has anyone in /out/ seen a Bigfoot? What happened?
>>
>>657541
I saw a big foot one time at the shoe store. It was huge and it stunk.
>>
>>657541
>>>/x/
Paranormal threads are not tolerated here and you will get b&
>>
>>657564
Says you.
>>
>>657564
>Paranormal
A Bigfoot is not paranormal
>>
>>657564
Besides, there's nothing paranormal in the woods so I wouldn't worry about it

:)
>>
>>657541
>Has anyone in /out/ seen a Bigfoot? What happened?
Yes, I saw one back in 1999. We had consensual sex. He was very tender, and at the same time so strong and masculine.
>>
>>657541
i have never seen a bigfoot but i am fairly certain i heard one. either a very strong man was at the edge of my camp fucking with me, a bear had wandered pretty far from its natural habitat, or it was a squatch.
>>
I had a squatch encounter before.

>Camping in bumblefuck nowhere
>Heavily wooded conifer forest
>Nighttime
>Sitting by fire
>Have uneasy feeling of being watched
>Been camping by myself many a times so thats not it
>Hear heavy rustling in a patch of small pine trees
>Shine light in direction
>Trees are gently swaying side to side
>Not just one, multiples
>Not just the bottoms, the whole damn tree
>Frozen in place holding the light on the trees
>Movement stops
>Hear it slowly creeping away
>Can tell by sound of steps it was not a small creature

I'm convinced to this day that it was a squatch.
>>
File: IMG_2783.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2783.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
These trees didn't fall like this without being Squatched
>>
>>657870
Yep because it is totally not people who set shit up like that. Either to mess with gullible people or markers
>>
>>657686
That sounds crazy.

>>657564
I always wondered why I never saw these threads.

I don't believe in it 100%, but it's one of those things where enough people have seen something that there has to be some truth behind it. I mean we didn't think the giant squid was real until a few years ago.
>>
>Every single Ghost/Crypto show ever

>We've got new evidence!
>We're gonna find it this week!
>It's over there!
>No, that isn't it!
>This guy said he saw it!
>The camera broke at just the wrong moment!
>Well, we didn't find it, but we're sure it's out there!
>Tune in next week! We're sure we'll find it next week!
>Don't forget to buy some shit!
>>
>>657541
These guys came around my home town looking for a bigfoot. Some people I know told them outrageous lies about seeing the high knob wood booger hoping to get on TV. They ate it up.
Now the sightings of the wood booger has increased 10x and you can buy "woodbooger" tshirts.
Been hiking, camping, and fishing in the woods for 20 years. I have never seen anything that leads me to beleive in bigfoots.
>>
>>657918
What the Fuck is the high knob wood burger
>>
Yup in northern Ontario, it was some serious scary shit but I've told anyone since no one would believe me.
>>
>>657894
Oh look the truck driver thinks maybe there must be some truth to sqampsqamptches , how shocking...
>>
>>658022
At least you said "truck driver" instead of "trucker". I'm a delivery boy, not a trucker.

I'm not sayin there is a "bigfoot" or aliens, I'm just saying we don't no everything. A few generations back, we didn't know bacteria existed. And not even that long before that, we thought the Sun revolved around the Earth. There are things we haven't figured out yet.

Although with how much the US is developed, Bigfoot seems less and less likely as time goes by. I would be more inclined to believe something like that exists in the forests of Borneo or something.

That "Finding Bigfoot" show is retarded tho.
>>
File: Squatch.jpg (338KB, 324x2197px) Image search: [Google]
Squatch.jpg
338KB, 324x2197px
>>658028
>>
File: IMG_2963.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2963.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>657880
Wrong!!
>>
>>657894
>didn't think the giant squid was real until a few years ago

This isn't true. A giant squid wasnt captured alive until recently, but verifiable carcasses have been found going back to the 1800s.

So far no verifiable squatch carcass has been found and we're running out of places in North America for a population of large, bipedal primates to roam without being discovered.
>>
File: 1440977797743.png (10KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
1440977797743.png
10KB, 261x195px
>>658167
Trees in the forest, anon.
>>
>>658263
No, there's absolutely no way trees could physically fall that way other than being pushed over proto-human primate.

Checkmate Bill Nye
>>
>>658265
Bigfoot believers will see signs of bigfoot everywhere. Rational, normal people will see some trees that fell over.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (118KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
118KB, 1920x1080px
>>658269
the ol' hammer and the nail
>>
>>658265
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p26ltGlPtg

I think this guys pushing them over.
>>
>>658028
>>
>>658306
Apologies, wrong meme.

Still...
>>
>>658306
Now that dude is batshit crazy.

Give us humans some credit. Is it so hard to believe we invented the atomic bomb without the help of aliens?

A couple of friends told me they swear they saw a UFO while driving across the country a few years ago. But they both do a lot of drugs so I'm not sure what to think.
>>
>>658313
The thing a lot of people don't like to admit is that their senses are not as reliable as they want them to be.
>>
>>658413
Senses and memory, I should add.

The fact that we have the ability to imagine things is one of our best biological advantages, but it can often lead us astray.
>>
File: 1411090685973.jpg (45KB, 300x345px) Image search: [Google]
1411090685973.jpg
45KB, 300x345px
>>657541
>Walking around the trail near my home in Missoula, it's pretty dark but not so dark you can't see, still have full visibility
>Around 8pm, i'm resting on a fallen log playing snake on my phone while the fire heats up
>Lose my shit after coming close to beating my 4000+ record, figure nobody can hear me so it's fine to go ape
>Kill the fire and decide to go home, in a pretty bad mood and cursing pretty loudly
>Then i hear like, grunts. Grunts mixed with howls, not like any animal around these parts - sort of apeish
>Hear twigs snapping behind me, I turn around and see some huge ass hulking baboon looking thing with a handful of shit
>Ever since it happened I still have nightmares about it, this thing literally starts flinging its shit at me and grunting
>Decide to make a tactical retreat, and nope the fuck out of these post haste
>I run back home, barely get any sleep at all that nigh
>Never seen anything that looked like this thing before in my life, it was taller than i was
>Only when the sun comes up do i dare go back, with a rifle for good measure
>Shit everywhere, i left my backpack at the campsite in my hurry to get away, it was filled to the brink with shit
>Around the campfire, i hear giggling
>Unzip my pants
>Read the first letter of every line
>>
File: IMG_3388.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3388.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>be me deep innawoods
>see a very low flying plane, maybe 500 feet
>planes very rarely go to where I was
>am wearing all black (winter clothes, fleece jacket, snow pants)
>plane flying along river making another low pass
>swing my arms like Bigfoot and take long strides
>then I get into the trees and hide
>plane whips around and started looking for Bigfoot
>it finally started to leave
>remembered to snap pic.
>>
File: IMG_3393.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3393.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>659888
This is where I was hiding
>>
>>659508
Oh go FUCK yerself
>>
>>659508
8/10 had a giggle m8.
>>
>>659888
or you know, they thought you needed help
>>
File: woodbooger-jpg.jpg (359KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
woodbooger-jpg.jpg
359KB, 1200x1600px
>>657943
High knob is a 4,222 foot mountain in the Jefferson national forest. The wood booger is the local name for a ape like creature that has been reported in the area for around 20 years or so. The "wood booger" is beleived to be a sasquatch, aka bigfoot. The wood booger is so popular in SW virginia they have a life size statue (pic related) of it near the peak of high knob.
>>
File: squatchepe.jpg (50KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
squatchepe.jpg
50KB, 900x900px
>>657637
>>657683
>>657686
>>657870
>>657945
Stay strong anons
>>
>>660255
I was just at sugar knob, im assuming close by. Squatchy place. Real remote
>>
>>657683
>or it was a squatch
of course, it couldn't possibly be anything but man bear squatch. stay /in/ plox
>>
>>657637
You're right, he's just a fraud.
>>
>>660300
So lets play devils advocate. A lot of people have seen something. But are they all liars? Even the police that have seen it?
>>
>>660349
I'm with that. How do you explain 20,000+ sightings from the BFRO alone?
>>
>>660349
>>660556
I personally have known several liars in my life.
Could there be 20,000 in the united states?
You will do anything to believe and will discount any explanation that is not "fun".
>>
>>660562
b-but the police wouldn't lie, would they?
>>
>>
>>660349
Some of them could be mistaken.
>>
>>657541
>Has anyone in /out/ seen a Bigfoot?
Yes.
>What happened?
I married her.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.