[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Snow bunnies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (40KB, 750x417px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 750x417px
Spent the whole day on the slopes in Utah for the first time since I moved to California (5 years ago). Noticed how cute the gals were. Why are they unanimously so cute?
>>
>>657202
>. Why are they unanimously so cute?
Skiing is expensive.
Girls with rich dads get to go.
Rich men marry pretty women and have pretty daughters.
Rich people are more attractive than poor people
>>
>>657203
+1. Not just that the sport is expensive, but the vacations too.

And whenever you are doing something that requires a bit of physical activity, the girls will be looking decent. It's like asking why girls at the gym are looking good.
>>
>>657202
It's because they're all covered up. From head to toe. Ever watch the winter x games and think "that snowboard chick is pretty hot?" Then you see her later on during an interview without the jacket, hat, goggles and think "damn, what the hell happened?!" True, some of them are cute but most of the time they only appear that way because you're only seeing part of their face.
>>
>>657202
Also some of the bartender/accent effect.

A girl who is a bartender automatically is a little bit hotter than if she was in front of the bar. A girl with an accent automatically is more attractive as well.

But also, what the other dudes said.

That said though, I've seen some fuckin butch girls on the mountain before.

Snowpants and a puffy jacket hide a lot of flaws. Surprising how cute some girls faces are when you don't have to see their muffin top.
>>
Blacks don't go skiing.
>>
>>657438
> inb4...

Damn! Beat me!

> very few

Ftfu.
>>
>>657438
Blacks seem to have a genetic fear of going outside
>>
>>658659
And the cold
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>657203
I'm just gonna leave this here

Some Yuppie magazine called "Snow"
>>
>>657202
girls almost always look cute if you can't see all of them.
>>
>>657438
I actually took 2 different black guys skiing for their 1st time. I don't think either has gone back.
One of them saw another black guy on the mountain and fucking knew him. Seriously, 2 black guys on a mtn, 150 miles from home and they know each other.
>>
Working at a ski area for the winter here.

While I would say there is a higher percentage of pretty white girls here, other anons are right in that there are other things going on.

Clothing camoflauge is one.The fact that even if they're not gorgeous they're active, smiling and having fun, that always makes someone seem more attractive. A lot of them are rich girls so they have a lot of time and money to spend on their looks. Then there's the limited selection factor, when you dont have infinite choice a 6 starts to look likeva 7 or 8. And frankly the fact that most of us are drunk a good portion of the time.

Anyway, even if every chick isn't really a 10/10, I'd say the average is much higher than other places. There just aren't many fat, introverted or mousey girls here. Everyone's really energetic, active and outgoing.
>>
>>658727
Don't forget the cheerleader effect.
>>
>>658761
Also true.
>>
>>657202
Utah girls are best girls
>>
>>657202
>>657216 this
From my experience it's an illusion, whenever I see:
>hair
>goggles
>bright clothes
>group effect
I suspect they're cute but a lot of the times they're not
>>
>>658781

This anon speaks the truth.

Remember my first snowboarding trip to Colorado. There's no fatties on the mountain, so you assume all the chicks bundled up in ski gear are qt's.

See them all in normal street wear back at the lodge was a crushing disappointment. The hottie percentage among them was no better than any other random sample of the female population. One positive though is that there's no fatties.
>>
File: zulu-tribe.jpg (14KB, 480x321px) Image search: [Google]
zulu-tribe.jpg
14KB, 480x321px
>>658659
>Blacks seem to have a genetic fear of going outside

Don't be a /pol/weenie with your stupid statements
>>
Dunno about America but in Canada it's pretty damn hard to find fat and or ugly women on the ski slopes. You see them wearing normal clothes heading to the village and partying at night and they're definitely fit as fuck. Shit, even some 50+ year old women skiers are in pretty damn good shape.
>>
File: 1440977797743.png (10KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
1440977797743.png
10KB, 261x195px
>>658985
Fitness is only part of hotness, anon.
>>
>>658989
> not preferring a face that smiles over BMI shrew
>>
>>658832
>One positive though is that there's no fatties.

All considered, that's a pretty big plus.
>>
File: A-girl-and-a-paddle.jpg (88KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
A-girl-and-a-paddle.jpg
88KB, 1024x683px
>>659036
Pretty common with active women.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.