[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/out/ worthy women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
What does /out/ think of Survival Lilly? She seems to know her shit and her videos are pretty interesting. She hunts, builds shelters, and has legit bushcrafting skills. All I'm saying is that any woman who carries a cold steel SRK into the woods is alright with me.
Also, hot chicks inna woods general.
>>
>>655762

You must be new here. This thread has been done plenty of times, every time we get an /out/ girls topic going, she is always brought up.

To answer your question. I like her.
>>
>>655764
Just a /k/ommando passing through
>>
File: image.jpg (271KB, 500x747px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
271KB, 500x747px
>>655762
>>
Women don't inna woods. It's all a lie.
>>
>>655787
yep they do, they be silent like ninja and kill men and disappear them to gain merit badge/keep secret. P.S. That time you swore you dreamed about hot sex in the middle of know where, you be daddy now.
>>
>>655833
huh?
>>
File: naked-afraid.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
naked-afraid.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>he thinks he wants to be out in the woods with a woman
Look good and hard at this man's face, it'll tell you all you need to know.
>>
>>655851
why did they get so dirty? what happened mud wrestling?
>>
File: -_-.jpg (916KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
-_-.jpg
916KB, 1000x750px
>>655762
she is a wannabe-survivalist
all she does is playing around in her cousins backyard
>>
>>655869
When were you /out/ last?

Did you take time to vidya?

Kill a deer, build a shelter?

> the face of jelly
>>
>>655869
>wannabe-survivalist
True, but that's better than non-survivalist. She hunts and that's kinda out even though it's not where she hunts.

Her videos are sometimes entertaining to watch, like the knife sharpening video. She does some light batoning with an SRK and then says: "Now the knife should be dull". Then she proceeds using the weirdest sharpening technique I've seen.
>>
>>655879
Sharpening link?
>>
>>655880
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oT9jyD8OkQ
>>
File: 14514651545343.jpg (464KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
14514651545343.jpg
464KB, 1920x1080px
>>655854
Mosquitoes/flies were bothering them so they mudded up..
>>
>>655879
>the weirdest sharpening technique I've seen
yep, some fanboy idiots will copy that technique and cut themselfs
>>
File: 1291225.jpg (52KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1291225.jpg
52KB, 600x300px
>>655762
>Survival Lilly
>hot chicks
different things....
>>
>>655851
that guy had autism for sure, she was hot as fuck though
>>
>>655762
I've really gone off her since she sold out and now shills thrunite gear every 3rd upload
>>
>>655912
>different things....
She's fit and she's not butt ugly. The definition of "hot" is very subjective. Take stupidity for example. For me it's the worst turn off, like blue waffle, I don't want retarded children. Some other men don't seem to mind if their gf is a retard.

In general what is considered as "hot" is usually something that is beneficial for reproduction, and survival skills are definitely beneficial in some circumstances.
>>
>>655762
Anyone who owns anything cold steel is a cuck to me. Legit you can get a better knife from some south american factory worker making blades on the side for extra bux and hes using an old tire for an anvil and any scrap steel he can find in the trash.. And it still will be better then cold steel products.
>>
>>655928
>is a cuck to me
WTF? If Lilly was American that would make some sense but she's not. FYI SRK's were made in Japan, the ally of United States and are very high quality. (AUS-8 models are discontinued, they probably use some Chinese ass-mined crap steel by now)

I understand your hatred for Cold Steel as they have repeatedly stolen ideas and designs from other and got away with it. Also they have been the masters of outsourcing. They have no factories, everything is made by whoever makes the best offer. You can accuse Cold Steel for killing Camillus etc. but is that really fair? It was the people buying cheap China made blades that killed Camillus.

>Anyone who owns anything cold steel is a cuck to me.
I really don't care what I am to you. CS makes a lot of useless things, but I really like some of their products. I just wish all CS knives were made in USA. I live in EU, just to make things clear. Same thing has happened in Europe. You may have heard the word "Solingen", not sure if it means anything today.
>>
On /out/ we have mgtow threads not filthy huer threads
>>
>>655928
a knife shit poster, how did you escape you from your containment thread ?
>>
>>655928
You actually called a woman a "cuck"? You need to stop thinking in /b/ memes before your brain completely dissolves, my friend.
>>
>>655762
Ugly, terrible accent, uncoordinated movements, geardo...
>>
File: IMG_3354.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3354.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>655928
>Anyone who owns anything cold steel is a cuck to me.
Just so happens I cucked through this fallen tree yesterday with my Cold Steel Cukri that was on a trail I like to cuck on. At first I cucked through the branches but then I thought this cuck has to go. I cucked through it in about an hour and today mt cuck is kinda sore.
>>
File: IMG_3352.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3352.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>656038
>>
>>655900
I really really like this pic.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 300x200px
>>655982
I would berry my dick so far inside her ass who ever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur
>>
>>656234

LMAO. Underrated post.
>>
>>656038
I bet you had a cuckin' good time out cucking in the cucking wilderness! What a cuck of a day! I bet you had some hot cuck-o and a nice cuck steak for dinner, my good cuck! What time did you cuck that night? Probably around cuck-o'-clock or so I bet! Cuck, I wish I was as good at cucking as you my good cuck! What a cuck you are!
>>
>>655928
>Not understanding what the word cuck means and actively attempting to use it as an insult
You've failed at /pol/ anon and are now taking your lowbrow degeneracy to other less fortunate boards
>>
>>655767

It's cool. Be sweet if she was a GWG. She would look hit with one.
>>
>>657263
Girl with gun?
>>
>>655762
she's cool i think
>>
>>656251
Jesus Christ I need to filter you.
>>
>>655928
just because you got ripped off with a fake doesn't mean they are shit. they are decent quality for the price (which is low enough).

blade quality is mostly up to the heat treat, not how it was made or where. cold steel usually gets it right.
>>
>>655762
She looks like that Jenna marbles woman.
>>
>>655881
Damn.
ar-kan-SAW
Not ar-kans-iz
>>
>>656234
>berry
uneducated anon here
>>
>>655851
to me that face says "I wish I was at home with the guys playing Fallout 4 and eating a pizza"
>>
Lily is good bait for cucks, stay with me now, im going deep

- Lily makes it seem all safe for a blonde not beefy girl to be strollin inna woods right.

-Cucks think that if she is safe then so would they, WRONG.

- I would Cosby all you cucks as soon as i came across you camping hiking alone, be all friendly wearing a grandma sweater, say im a beta too, offer you some 'fresh' spring water i found nearby.

-Next thing you wake up and your tied up with paracord like a pinyata from a tree and im about to fist you.
>>
File: left or right.jpg (280KB, 718x1080px) Image search: [Google]
left or right.jpg
280KB, 718x1080px
>>655920
>Take stupidity for example. For me it's the worst turn off, like blue waffle, I don't want retarded children

Very important, anon!
>>
>>659443
I'd rather have dumb kids than ugly kids.
>>
>>659406
are you cereal right now?
>>
>>655762
lilly is annoying and it's enviable that her family has a forest she can play in and can set up permanent camps and whatnot but her vids are really just showing off not educational like some others.
>>
>>659443
Intelligence is important, and I would say it is the first thing I look for, however it isn't the only thing...
>>
>>659406
That's from a dank meme yo.
>>
>>657274
girl with gonads
>>
>>659418
Too many keks in this thread
>that mental image though
>>
>>659418
we should meet up anon you sound like a fun guy
>>
>>660599
Ovaries are gonads, so you're good to go brother.
>>
>>655762
>hot

Either you aren't talking about her or you haven't seen her face particularly well
>>
>>655779
HNNNNNNNNGGGG

Source? Name? Facebook? Phone?
>>
>>659443

Nobody would pick the left one. Not because she is fat, but because she is a nigra.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.