[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here run into illegal drug farms or labs? Or had the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 6

File: dea-raid-marijuana-water.jpg (81KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
dea-raid-marijuana-water.jpg
81KB, 640x400px
Has anyone here run into illegal drug farms or labs? Or had the police search your camp or farm because they thought it was one?

How did it go down, and how can I avoid either situation?
>>
>these are actual concerns in USA, along with bumping into ghetto thugs or trigger happy autists
>>
>>654693
So you're here to tell me that no one in the world outside of the US illegally produces drugs?
>>
>>654727
Nope, just you and Columbia
>>
>>654745
>I buy my drugs from ISIS
ass
>>
>>654727
I am telling you that pretty much nowhere outside the US (and South America) is "walking into illegal drug farms" an issue.
>>
>>654799
K3k

The only difference is in Asia Africa the Middle East and Russia there is no law
>>
>>654799
it's a bit of an issue in Canada in some islands on the pacific, but I haven't run into any myself.
>>
>http://www.businessinsider.com/how-drugs-travel-around-the-world-2015-2
>https://www.deamuseum.org/ccp/cannabis/production-distribution.html
>http://www.emcdda.europa.eu/online/annual-report/2010/library/fig5
>>
>>654687
Anyone knows why the druggy thread about winter /out/ activities while high got deleted last night?
>>
>>654830
even /out/ hates hippies
>>
>>654830
>>654853

There is a large amount of people here who smoke weed or do psychedelics, but when you're obnoxious as fuck and start posting dumb shit like that, everyone is going to gang up on you and tell you you're a fucking idiot

Nobody does this to shrooms threads or anything else, but come on the fuck on, how fucking unimaginative and retarded do you need to be to ask what to fucking do high?
>>
Live and backpack in PNW, haven't stumbled upon too many grows while /out/. Ran into alot when I lived in East Texas. Angelina National Forest is full of weed grows and meth labs. Still beautiful though.

>>654860
This
>>
>>654860
What do you expect, addicts are too stupid to do anything with their lives other than steal things to sell for money to buy their addiction with.
>>
>>654873

>REEEEEEEE ADDICTS

stale meme is getting stale

try /b/ or /pol/
>>
>>654821
And the common denominator is that all four places are third world
>>
>>654745
>>654799

Where the fuck do you live?

It's piss easy to get drugs outside of the US excluding domestic mailing

In fact, in nearly every foreign country I've visited, and I've been to a lot, I could have visited or walked onto a place producing illegal drugs rather easily
>>
File: stoned.jpg (54KB, 314x419px) Image search: [Google]
stoned.jpg
54KB, 314x419px
>>654687
> illegal drug farms

Are these even a thing anymore? I thought with all kinda states legalizing the MaryJane, it was all being grown indoors nowadays?
>>
>>654895
State laws that made it legal are shit with no clear writing so people who get cards to snake it can let others grow it for them technically, which growers use as a type of loophole.
>>
>>654895

>Indoors

More expensive and inferior to outdoor growing unless done perfectly

A good amount of people like the idea of cleanly grown (i.e no massive electrical bills) organic cannabis
>>
>>654687

Found a grow site once when friend and I were hiking in cali. Grower took a few shots at us. We gtfo and called local pd. One reason why I carry in the woods now. Thank god WA doesn't have much of that.
>>
Anyonebknow any good ways to find a site in Arizona? Been looking for some premium shit.
>>
>>654937
Get to a clear vantage point with a good spotting glass and look for the lighter green patches among all the rest of the forest. Hike to one, see if its bud. Rinse and repeat.
>>
>>654889
>Where the fuck do you live?

Somewhere where meth isn't a thing and cannabis doesn't grow because it is too cold...
>>
>>654960
Dumbass
>>
>>654960

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>654687
>>654895
My neighbors and I all had our farms raided (they were looking for weed). They confiscated all the tomato plants and destroyed all the watermelon vines and corn. They did this to just about everyone in the neighborhood who had gardens. We couldn't do anything about it. They found a small bag of weed at one woman's house and arrested her, seized her property on the ground she was a "known drug dealer" and auctioned it off before she was even arraigned. It was her 10yo son's weed a friend gave him at school or something like that, I don't know the whole story on that though.

The next month big oil&gas came to town to buy everyone's properties for making massive wells. But, only from those people that were raided. They were the ones who won the impromptu auction for the woman's property and now there's this mega-size Marcellus gas well there.

Also, around the same time, the county passed an ordnance that they can seize anyone's property for any of a laundry list of offenses. Like having grass longer than 4 inches or having a car up on blocks, not having enough window light in every room of a house, keeping more than 1 dog, etc. At least they give you 1 month to correct it. Big oil&gas are the ones who win all the bids on such seized properties.

It kind pulled the rug out from under me with my view of the world. I don't feel safe anymore.
>>
>>655126
Where do you live? That's horrible.
>>
>>655126
That's what they get for voting Republican.
>>
>>655134
USA, Zone 5

>>655197
I've no clue, I'm not even into politics.
>>
>>655134
mate, /dat/cunt here, don't get me started on abbos
there was a single abbo who lived in my suburb/town when growing up
he was a hobo
mate saw him walking into the bush nearby, followed him covertly and found that he had like 5 trees growing
>>
>>654870
Txfag here also

Ive never come across any big grows or anything, but here in the suburbs there are little patches of forest everywhere around where i live. Sometimes when i am out walking my dog or something i'll stumble upon a couple of plants. I dont smoke, but it doesn't bother me so i just leave them alone. Probably just some teenagers that found some seeds in their weed and planted it to see if it would grow
>>
>>655126
There would be a number of dead motherfuckers if that happened to my land
>>
>>655828
People always talk hot shit about protecting their property and livelihood, but when the government does this shit they allow it to happen.

I guarantee if every time they tried to force people off their land for some bullshit people rallied and guarded their land with force these things would happen less and less.

Once they realize that a bag of weed isn't worth people getting shot full of holes I'm sure they would think differently about raiding a home. I'm all in support of taking down REAL organized crime, but if what this guy said in his story is true, then they are way out of line.
>>
>>655842
So basically forming vigilante gangs to shoot at government officials, follow the law and you won't get your land taken away is the lesson of this story.
>>
>>654799
>I am telling you that pretty much nowhere outside the US (and South America) is "walking into illegal drug farms" an issue.

Never left his mother's basement.
>>
>>655862
Start dropping names then

As a Scandinavian I've no doubt camped and hiked more than you.
>>
File: organic-farm-police-raid.jpg (68KB, 569x315px) Image search: [Google]
organic-farm-police-raid.jpg
68KB, 569x315px
>>655842
>People always talk hot shit about protecting their property and livelihood, but when the government does this shit they allow it to happen.

That's because raids happen at those times when you least expect it and there's normally SWAT teams involved. God forbid you have raw milk on your property.
>>
>tfw dirty druggies hippies really aren't druggies after all
>how embarrassing.

http://www.mintpressnews.com/police-swat-raid-on-organic-farm-after-tomato-plants-mistaken-for-marijuana/208736/
>>
>>655126
Land of the free. Kek
>>
>>654909
>cleanly grown
too bad they literally do a shit ton of ecological damage

http://www.upi.com/Science_News/2015/06/24/Study-pot-cultivation-is-hurting-the-environment/8731435178082/
>>
>>656209
Did you even read the article you linked to? Here, have some quotes from said article:

>Illegal pot growers are hurting the environment in California
>The blame doesn't fall on legal growers with legitimate growing operations
>illegal pot growing operation using networks of pipes and hoses to siphon water from streams already diminished by drought
>polluting the wilderness with pesticides and poison to keep rodents away from their plants
>Marijuana is a thirsty crop that often relies on surface water diversions during California's summer dry season
>By-the-books pot farmers aren't directly on the hook for the environmental damages detailed in the latest study
>the watersheds most affected are those that are already exceedingly vulnerable

Your sweeping generalizations have come unravelled. Looks like it's mainly ILLEGAL grows in CALIFORNIA that are detrimental to the LOCAL environment. Places that don't deal with droughts every fucking year should be okay. Also, you replied to a post that was talking about organic pot. Organic grows don't use pesticides.
>>
>>656209
>Illegal pot growers are hurting the environment

Stopped reading there. Of course they are. They do shit they are not supposed to and try to do it in a way they don't get caught. Crying about water is balls out retarded though. Don't live in a fucking desert area.
>>
>>654687
>illegal drug farms
>illegal
>because some ashole in washington says so
>some asshole politician claims the right to control what i can and can't do with my own body.
Prohibition fuck the drug wars.
DEA needs to be abolished, eradicated and hanged in the street.
>>
>>654873
brainwashed idiot detected
>>
>>655850
>follow the law
Laws are made up on a whim by corrupt politicians with superiority complexes.
fuck the law.
>>
My unit works with state troopers on marijuana eradication every summer. So yes, lots of illegal farms. We even had one retarded take potshots at our Blackhawk once. Scared the Air Guard guys.
>>
>>656364
>just doin muh job
how's it feel to do the bidding of tyrants and traitors to all of mankind?
>>
>>656367
I get paid like 1500 a week when doing it so, I can deal. It's illegal. When it is no longer illegal, I won't be doing it. Societies have laws for a reason. If you don't like it, run for office and change it.
>>
>>656209

too bad you didn't read that article
>>
>>654745

Friends of mine have wandered into grow-ops in Canada. shit happens everywhere, mang.
>>
>>656371
"Calling it your job don't make it right, boss"
>>
>>656371
>It's illegal.
only because some corrupt power drunk asshole bureaucrat politicians with superiority complexes made up some arbitrary and completely artificial "rules" saying "you can't have, possess, use or do [x] "

just because dickhead politicians say it's "illegal" doesn't make it right to interrupt and destroy people's lives and property.

the drug war and drug enforcement agents are literally the scum of the earth. they are what is wrong with society. enforcers of unjust laws should all be hanged
>>
An abandoned meth lab, 2 abandoned marijuana fields that the Feds destroyed. All of this within a mile from my cabin, fucking Georgia...
>>
>hiking off trail on armstrong woods
>get really fucking deep in there
>find irrigation lines
>investigate
>leads to a man made clearing with remnants of living quarters and such
>look around for shotgun boobie traps and other shit i'd unnecessarially worry about
>destroy everything
>leave
>>
>>655850

>“It is not always the same thing to be a good man and a good citizen.”
>>
>>654687
I found some cannabis in a pot way off the path in my local woods once. I just left it be, I don't want shit going down in my middle-of-nowhere. Also some fuckers keep leaving used condoms in there, it's not great...
>>
>>655197
There are more republicans and ex-republicans who support drug legalization than democrats and ex-democrats by far.
>>
I found one when I was like 13. Not a good time.

>Exploring friend's grandparents 500+ acre property on ATVs
>Find weird rows of plants at back corner
>Investigate
>Guy comes out of ramshackle shed thing nearby
>Shoots at us with a shotgun
>I get pellets in my shoulder and hip, we were pretty far away and he cut the barrel down to about a foot.
>Still bleeding, but not deep hits
>Fucking haul ass back to house
>Call cops
>Grandparents have us stay inside until parents arrive and take us home

>Go back 2 weeks later
>Whole area is dug up and thrashed
>Tons of cans and garbage in his shed
>Troughs leading to nearby river, I guess irrigation
>Grandparents end up selling property, no more ATVs

Fuck grow ops.
>>
>>656222
Actually I read it exactly. IF YOU bothered to follow back the thread of replies you would have seen it started with complaints about ILLEGAL OUTDOOR FARMING. The someone saying it should be grown indoors now because thats how its legal, and someone else saying "but muh outdoors is better".

This was ABOUT ILLEGAL OUTDOOR GROWING.

Try keeping up before you complain about me not reading what i posted.
>>
>>656660

when you find a grow like that, don't touch anything. if anyone here finds a grow like that, just get the gps and report it. there's often booby traps and hazardous chemicals. furadan is no fun.
>>
>>657672
This is the very reason why I patrol my entire property once a month. I also let everyone in the area know I do this and know specifically that I'm looking for grows and methlabs.

I've never had trouble, but most of my neighbors have.
>>
File: holyfawk.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
holyfawk.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>mfw living in canada
this has happend 3 times in my, first time being when i was only 12. the other 2 times we waited then robbed them
>>
an unattended marijuana grow once when I was 9 and a moonshine op. This was in the north georgia mountains.
>>
>>657982
Heh that's funny.

I remember back a few years ago, there was a bust of a bunch of grows in a forest preserve outside of Chicago. Not in a remote area or anything, just some preserve in Barrington.

Anyway, like a day after it was all over the news, a bunch of my friends ventured in there at night. The cops had most of the grows all taped off and guarded, but there were a few more nearby that they didn't find yet. Weeks of shitty, immature, moist buds.
>>
>>656359
>heroin, methamphetamine and dangerous RCs should be legal
>being this delusional
shiggy
>>
>>654960

Why cant you name your country? What are you embarrassed?
>>
>>658322
I used to think that stuff when I was younger. Then I started messing with heroin a little bit. I got lucky because I saw myself slipping and asked for help before things got too bad.

They should still legalize weed because whatever. But when you start to see what some of these drugs do to people once they grab ahold of them, it's a good thing it isn't sold alongside beer and cigs.
>>
> Camping just outside of the Oconto Falls Wisconsin.
> with 3 other buddies
> Goal is to hike 2 days into the Nicolet National Forest then camp
> talk to a farmer who was ok with us parking my vehicle there for a few days
> and if we were not back in a week call the police.
> we camp along this river that has trout
> all camped out in the middles of nowhere
> miles from any civilization, best stars I have ever seen in Wisconsin
> spend the first day exploring up and down the river.
> and we walk I find a little shack built from logs tarp and branches
> marijuana plants in neat little rows, about 100 or so
> on the far end is a logging trail with a SUV on it.
> 2 guys walking back and forth with boxes, and bags of nutrients
> we just observe in silence
> usually keep 2 of us watching at any given time
> I am at camp when I hear gun shots.
> oh fuck!
> think the worst has happened
> 5 mins later my 2 friends come running to me
> "FUCK THE TENTS JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!"
> "THEY GOT GUNS MAN!"
> We pick up all of our belongings and our packs and left everything else behind like our tents and sleeping bags and cooking gear
> we run for about a full hour before resting in this valley
> we spend the entire day and night traveling back to the resort we parked at.
> get there in the morning and go straight to the police
> cops think we are drunk or paranoid
> no just sleep deprived and exhausted.
> we tell them about the pot and the whereabouts of how we got there.
> We watch the news a few days later and the police mention numerous Mexican cartel pot grows were found in the forest.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/12/marijuana-megafarm-hidden-wisconsin-national-forest_n_680879.html

According to the Oconto county sheriff we were not the first hikers to find a pot grow or be shot at. Weirdest thing about it all is the police found our tents and cooking gear and returned it to us. Which I guess is reward enough for finding a pot grow.
>>
>>654881
You cant do anything except work or hike in Scandinavia. Nothing grows in Scandinavia. That is why Scandinavians eat rotten meat.
>>
>>654960
>cannabis doesn't grow because it is too cold
good joke m8, you can grow weed in a closet
>>
>>656371
>i know i'm trampling on people's liberty
>pay is pretty good tho
>>
>>656660
any pics? i go to armstrong all the time
>>
>>657978

>most of my neighbors have

Any more on this? How big is your section and how do you patrol? Do you put security in -- I was watching some Ginseng show and this guy was making improvised landmines out of shotgun shells. They don't hurt but alert you to intruders. Dunno if they actually work though
>>
>>658451

BUILD. A. WALL.
>>
>>658591
Over 60 acres and I walk it, there are no human-made trails or security, just one right-of-way for well tenders to cross the property in a small section. If I wanted to, I'd install cellular gametrail cameras, even fake ones are normally enough.
>>
>outaboutnsc/out/in
>run upon a poppy farm
>grab my handy dandy diacetylizer bag
>make heroin right quick
>walk out of bush
>turn in my white house pass
>return to jersey and throw needles on the beach
USA! USA! USA!
>>
>>657708
Outdoor growing isn't illegal. Only un-licensed growing is illegal, and that can happen outdoor or indoor. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>654909
>outdoor growing
>better than a controlled environment with as much sun / humidity / watering that the plants will ever need

have fun with your seeded up buds, bud.
>>
>>658322
Not the guy you responded to but, decriminalization of drugs needs to happen here in the US.

should we make every drug legal and available for use? no.

should we put away anyone who has any amount of illegal narcotics or uses them? no.

should we waste billions of dollars a year on orchestrating huge drug busts on whoever *may* have an illegal drug supply of any size? no.

should we establish local specialized "drug units" that have to be funded by tax payers so a bunch of control freak sociopaths can play soldier? no.

Drugs go hand in hand with human civilization, throughout all of history. Is that to say that all drugs are okay for use by everyone? of course not, but does that mean we have to wage a war on our own society? "drug users" aren't just some faceless degenerates as the media likes to portray them. They're our friends, our family, our coworkers.
>>
>>656371
The greatest crimes in the world are not committed by people breaking the rules but by people following the rules. It's people who follow orders that drop bombs and massacre villages.
>>
I was hunting with my father and came across this half assed fence (literally just some #8 wire stretched around the trees) with a sign hanging off it saying saying there were landmines planted to protect a weed plot. I thought it was bullshit but better safe than legless.

>>654693
This was in New Zealand by the way.
>>
>>660604
They may not be faceless, but they're still degenerates.
>>
>>654927
>Grower took a few shots at us
If it had been moonshiners they would have fucked you up the ass and throatfucked your friend and you would have had to escape down the river in a canoe.
>>
>>659956
You know what he meant, idiot. And stop triggering him.
>>
File: heroine kid.jpg (108KB, 640x424px) Image search: [Google]
heroine kid.jpg
108KB, 640x424px
>Use to work as a camp counselor in Emerald Triangle.

>Took kids on mountain biking rides. In my free time, chartered and explored old car trails.

>Biking 13 or so miles down one trail and see weed op.

>People in camo load guns and point at me.

>Bike the fuck away.

>Exploring another trail.

>Massive greenhouse with solar panels all around it.

>Steal a solar panel as a souvenir.

Weed just grew naturally there. Often had to pull weed plants on the reservation so kids wouldn't find them.

I kinda agree with Trump on this one though. There are a lot of Cartel grows in those hills and they need to go. They fuck up the wilderness, destroy trout streams, and butcher redwoods. They've also started growing Poppies and that's a whole new kinda trouble if it becomes mainstream.
>>
Only had my camp searched for drugs at Roskilde music festival. And we lived in tents so that's the closest I guess
>>
>>661869
Is growing poppies like that even really viable? I thought poppies were kinda like cocaine where you need a fairly large plot to get any reasonable amount. Not like weed where you can get a pound from a handful of plants. I guess heroin is so expensive that it's worth it just to try and get a couple ounces.
>>
>>655126
>>Destroyed the tomatoes and watermelon
Bullshit
>>
>>660686
you're an idiot
>>
>>661971
You're kidding right. Just do some googling. Shit like that happens on a regular basis. Most goes unreported in news since it isn't, "news worthy".

http://farmtoconsumer.org/farm-raids.html
>>
When I worked for the Forest Service in West Virginia, I was told to not pick up or go near 2 liter soda bottles as the people in the area would shake and bake meth out there. There were also huge marijuana fields out in the forest at places.Never found one though, but I did come upon illegal bear baiting in a couple of spots.

When working for Padre Island National Seashore I came upon a couple of plastic wrapped packages with cocaine and weed in them. Narcos would dump the packages overboard if they were getting chased by the coast guard and they would wind up on the beach. A few years ago, one of the Rangers came upon a pile of it and something didn't feel right so he called in backup. Near the pile was a guy buried in the sand with a gun protecting the drug pile. They arrested him and called him the "Sandman."
>>
>>660623
Was this on Great Barrier? We and some mades had signs just like that as a joke.
>>
>>662044
>but I did come upon illegal bear baiting in a couple of spots.

Bear or coyote? What were they using?

> one of the Rangers came upon a pile of it and something didn't feel right so he called in backup

Sheeeet, glad he is good on gut instinct and protocol.
>>
>>658592
this
>>
File: hippies.jpg (24KB, 496x500px) Image search: [Google]
hippies.jpg
24KB, 496x500px
>all these fags who think anarchy is a sustainable way of running a society
Yeah, no. Laws and government exist for a reason. Fuck off to /pol/ with your anarchist agenda.
>>
>>656371

"I was just following orders"
>>
>>662044
>plastic wrapped packages with cocaine and weed in them
I heard people call them square grouper in Florida.
>>
>>663642
Anarchism is against /pol/'s ideals, if you take them to be natsoc. Tard
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.