[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weather Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 12

File: inmsirus_.gif (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
inmsirus_.gif
24KB, 640x480px
Pretty amazing weather we've been having in the USA! Hope everyone is safe.

I saw the radar this morning and thought it was pretty interesting. To think it is snowing in Texas and raining everywhere else! Wow!

Post your weather related content here.
>>
>>654082
>fuckeverything.jpg

It is raining here. 76F

THERE'S SUPPOSED TO BE SNOW!!!!

Instead I'm in shorts with a fan in the window trying to keep cool. What the fuck man?
>>
>>654082
Late spring weather at the turn of the year?

Climate change.
Israel.
Isreal.
Itsreal
It's real.
>>
>>654325
Either that or the el nino (which isn't to say its not caused by or influenced by climate change, but who really knows) its definitely unusual weather.

While everyone is pretty much aware of our individual insignificance in trying to slow climate change and those who do understand it have a feeling of resignation, I think we take solace in the fact that a warmer climate (I write as someone in the eastern US) is going to be more enjoyable for us to live in, despite the economic, agricultural, environmental costs, etc. I don't think anyone realized it would mean cool, wet weather for months which is just shitty in general.
>>
File: QuickMemo+_2015-12-27-18-45-41.png (842KB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2015-12-27-18-45-41.png
842KB, 1440x2392px
TN here. Preparing to get fucked tomorrow.
>>
>>654082
Weather in Texas has been crazy. Snowing in Midland, 80s in Houston, 60s/70s way out west towards El Paso. Just got back home to Cstat and it dropped from the 70s down to the 40s with all this rain. Also crazy tornados fucked all sorts of shit up out towards Dallas.
>>
File: Q7IPR62.png (124KB, 325x326px) Image search: [Google]
Q7IPR62.png
124KB, 325x326px
>>654416
>tfw tornado busted my car, shop and yard on christmas eve.
>tfw three neighboring houses got destroyed
>>
File: IMG_20151227_125131-1.jpg (245KB, 2048x1244px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151227_125131-1.jpg
245KB, 2048x1244px
Insidious wind storm for NAZ yesterday. Shut down the main lift at the Snowbowl.

Pic related today.
>>
>>654336
>I think we take solace in the fact that a warmer climate (I write as someone in the eastern US) is going to be more enjoyable for us to live in, despite the economic, agricultural, environmental costs, etc.

Eh, if weather stays like this for a few years, you can kiss most of the trees goodbye. At least those ones that need a winter dormancy period. If that happens things will get fucked pretty quickly.

I expect the weather from January and on to be icicle-ass-fucking for everyone.
>>
>>654446
> icicle-ass-fucking

C-can I go Enoing with you?
>>
File: colon 3.jpg (11KB, 140x130px) Image search: [Google]
colon 3.jpg
11KB, 140x130px
>tfw snow in El Paso
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
It's snowing in Alaska which is pretty rare for this time of the year. I took this pic today.
>>
>>654507
I learned to hate Sitka Spruce!

Compaired to the Ponderosa, they look like pipecleaners to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>654509
Yeah I hear yah. The clean air and water are starting to piss me off.
>>
File: 1421557983136.jpg (22KB, 549x451px) Image search: [Google]
1421557983136.jpg
22KB, 549x451px
Rain rain go away
>>
>>654082
I read somewhere that we we supposed to be able to see the nothern lights.
Guess that is not the case.
>>
CLIMATE CRISIS
L
I
M
A
T
E

C
R
I
S
I
S
>>
File: image.jpg (310KB, 1630x1222px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
310KB, 1630x1222px
Finally cooling off here in west TN, but it was 78F last Saturday..
>>
>>654082
It hasn't gotten over freezing for awhile, I hope it continues to kill some pine bettles
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>656157
What is that one?

I have hundreds of the red-spined orb weavers around my house. Whenever I mow the lawn, I get a couple on me. Your pic reminded me of those.

Can't remember what this spider was, but it had to be 4" from leg to leg. The web was so thick, I thought it was fishing line when I saw the outer part of it spanning between a fence and a tree like 7' across.

I'm a Yankee so the giant Florida spiders are still new to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>656176
I also had a black widow that made a home on my hand-truck for about 2 months. Rode along with me all day, about 6" from my leg. I was sad the day it disappeared.
>>
>>654477
Same storm hit me up here near Lubbock. Worst blizzard in 30 years, they said. We had heavy snowfall and 70 mph wind gusts.
>>
This shit delayed my flight 4 hours last night. I was leaving out of IN an the plane had to come up from FL, through all that. We checked the radar when they said the plane was in the air, and there was a small break in the storm it must have slipped through.

Now I'm in based CO, crystal clear skies, but cold as hell.
>>
January is finally here and the weather should be getting colder. Whenever there's been a warm winter it is January that turns it all around and everything turns cold as shit.
>>
>>656176
>What is that one?

Micrathena gracilis

They are all over the eastern USA and up into Canada. They LOVE putting webs across woodland paths. If you pick them up, the "spines" on the back can irritate your skin.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.