[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I need your help. I am about to end my life. But not by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 15

File: 1416930964906.jpg (327KB, 1259x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1416930964906.jpg
327KB, 1259x1600px
Guys, I need your help.

I am about to end my life. But not by killing me. One day I will just disappear, leaving everything I got, family, friends, gf, university etc.

I want to take only few things with me and start living somewhere in forest. With nature. Without troubles that I am having now.

I would like to ask for some protips, what to do, how to preper, what should I take, what should I expect etc.

I live in eastern Europe, so... A lot of snow and cold soon. I would like to stay alive... We have no possibility to hunt here. Help anons...

How should I prepare myself?
What take?
What to expect?
How many things I will have to carry with me?
How to behave in the wild?
>>
>How should I prepare myself?
By taking a reality check and realizing you're not going to "find yourself" out there. You're just going to get more and more depressed until you die.
>What take?
A cell phone so you can call your family and apologize for worrying them. Also tell them that you mistakenly got a ride from a trucker who raped you and left you on the side of the road.
>What to expect?
Rapist truckers and lots of regret.
>How many things I will have to carry with me?
Just the phone. You'll be using it pretty soon.
>How to behave in the wild?
Don't. You don't belong there.
>>
>>424588
Your answer actually made me laugh pretty wild.

What if I want to die there? Get depressed? I am depressed now... Fucking suicidal thoughts...

I do not worry about truck rapist, cause I would probably rape them. I am overly manly sadly...

I am asking seriously. And I would like a serious answer.
>>
>>424581
It's not gonna work if you don't already have plenty of /out/ experience with long trekking trips, being /out/ in winter for extended periods of time and most importantly having a seriously firm grasp on plant foraging, farming, and hunting. How do you expect to stay hidden when you hunt and farm? How do you expect to survive without hunting and farming?
>>
>>424590
That IS my serious answer. Don't do it. Go see a therapist. Find friends to go camping with, but if you abandon your life to go be a wild man, you're just going to die.
>>
>>424592
I can't go and see a therapist because I live in easter europe, I do not have money for a therapist and I would wait like 3 months to see him without money. And it would suck.

Ok, I will die, so what? I would gladly kill myself soon, so I would like to do something for me at least. Die with nature, I love nature. Maybe I will write something in my alst days.

>>424591
Umm, I do not know. I can east plants I guess...? Boil some plants? Maybe beg for some food in villages I find?

Here I can;t even own a crossbow to hunt... It is DEADLY weapon and I need permission...

Any tips on shelter?
>>
>>424595
>Umm, I do not know. I can east plants I guess...? Boil some plants? Maybe beg for some food in villages I find?
That's not nearly enough to sustain enough nutrients.
>Any tips on shelter?
Yeah, stay home. Seriously, what are you expecting? A couple of infographics on how to build a shelter and then you just go into the nearest forest with an axe (which you got from another /out/ thread), some paracord and a firestarting kit of some sort?
That's not how it works.
>>
>>424598
especially as winter is approaching in EASTERN EUROPE
>>
>>424598
I can provide myself axe, shovel, second axe, third axe! knife, rope, two big backpacks, some clothes, but not winter ones... I do not have money for that... At least boots are military type.

I guess I would cut some small trees and make a shelter with a rope and some material on it to prevent water. But... Food...
>>
>>424600
>At least boots are military type.
That's not a good thing. Especially in winter.

>I don't have winter clothes
>I don't know how to get food
Why even make this thread?
You cannot survive like this. Period.
>>
>>424590
Nigga you are FUCKED. It will not work. You will not survive. You'll either die miserable, or suffer for a few days before trying to find help, and maybe dying anyway.

It's nearly impossible for any one person to survive alone. Even solo homesteaders make trips into cities to get supplies.
>We have no possibility to hunt here.
Holy shit you're fucked man.

The fact that you're asking all these questions, and the tone of your post, shows you have absolutely no chance. Zero. You will die. Don't do it, anon.

>>424595
The fact that you're asking how to survive means you actually do care at least somewhat about trying to live. So don't do this, because you absolutely will not live. This is suicide, as surely as hanging yourself or jumping off a building. You will not be able to write anything. You won't have a great adventure. You'll die hating nature, feeling like shit.
>>
>>424588

Nah let him go. When he dies and it makes the news, normal people will be even more reluctant to go innawoods and leave their pizza boxes and beer cans.
>>
>>424602
Let me do my thing, please. Die this way is better than living in shithole called poland.

>no job
>no money
>no winter clothes
>almost homeless
>no opportunities
>NO JOB AGAIN

I will gladly die in forest in that case.

>>424604
Thanks for believing in me.

>>424601
Why not good thing? Got warm socks...

Why I cannot? The hell why? I have strong will, I will. I am just asking you to help...
>>
>>424620
>polandball
okay, this is officially a troll thread
>>
>>424621
What? I said I live in eastern europe, now I said poland. What is wrong here? Just gave you more specific place. We cannot hunt here, cannot own a crossbow etc.

Everything is true.
>>
File: 20141127_132505_0091_DSC05587.jpg (60KB, 492x276px) Image search: [Google]
20141127_132505_0091_DSC05587.jpg
60KB, 492x276px
>>424581
Got some experience of winter outdoors in Russia.
Firs of all u need a good sleeping bag and some waterproof tent (for a first time).
If u want to stay alive with some comfort and have fun, you should take instruments to build a cellar. Also you will not be able to find any food out there, so take a lot of rice with yourself.
Also if u have never been /out/, just go there, alone if you wish, get some experience and the n leave civilization forever.
>>
>>424620
>Why I cannot? The hell why?
Because you can't get enough food, and you can't stay warm.
>>
>>424627
Umm, I can beg for food in villages.

Why can't I stay warm? I will dig something like a foxhole and built something like a roof.
>>
>>424628
>beg
>>
>>424629
Yes, why not...?
>>
>>424628
Begging will not get you enough food, and a foxhole with a roof is not enough to keep you warm.

If you don't believe me, just try it out for a week and see if it works.
>>
>>424630
because you will starve to death
>>
>>424633
I am not sure. I am gonna try anyway. I lost hope living typical life.

>no job
>no opportunity
>no income
>no winter clothes
>almost homeless
>no food already
>no support
>no possibility of getting a good job
>23 yo

I lost my life. At least I can fulfill my dream about some adventure. My last one. Just help me, please... With tips. Now you will help? When understand my situation?
>>
>>424581
>learn to hunt properly, use traps, make traps, ect.
>read into the wild, take notes, dont starve
>give up electronics, get used to not having electronics
>read, books can be your outlet when in solitude
>more specific get a botany book for your local area
>another book you should have is How to Stay Alive in the Woods
>hygiene is key, find a way to keep yourself clean and healthy without modern amenities
>keep your pack light, if you dont feel like carrying things, bury them and get them later
>get a weapon, not to prevoke with, but to defend
>behave calm, and be smart, if you meet someone dont get them out of their comfort zone
>take a picture of family, no matter how much you hate them, know they still love you
>>
>>424635
>help me with tips
Tips for what? There is no possible way for you to get any food.
How will you even get to a place where you could possibly build a shelter when you don't even have winter clothes?
You're asking us how to cross an ocean without a boat and without being able to swim. We tell you to learn to swim and you say "just give me tips please". What use would it have if we tell you what kind of color your swimwear should have if you can't swim in the first place?
>>
>>424636
Thanks for that. Need to steal books from library, damn... No money...

>>424639
I can swim, and I have a boat, my tools.

By tips I mean how to build a good shelter, how to act in the night, how to defend, how to make fire etc.
>>
>>424641
If you could "swim", you wouldn't ask. Again, you don't have any way to get food. How do you expect to live for even a week without food?

At least do a google search on "how to build shelter" and "how to make fire". Try that stuff out in the wild. You said you don't have a job right? So just search for some shelter examples on google, go out with a sleeping bag and sleeping mat tomorrow and try it out. Make a fire. Stay a night. Get some experience.
>>
>>424620
>>424628
>>424635
>>424641

You keep oscillating between "fuck you just let me die" and "how do I not die." If you REALLY don't give a shit about dying, you'd just kill yourself now. The fact that you keep asking for help about how to survive means you clearly want to survive. And you can't.
>>
An idea, pick up a book on how to make bows/arrows, then use that to hunt(though you should probably bring a bow and arrows with you, if you're just going to waltz off into the wild)
>>
Go wwoof -ing. Many people do that when they want to "start over" their life (I read this on reddit)
>>
just go try and survive for a few days at a time, build up your knowledge before you try it. dont burn your bridges
>>
File: The-last-hermit.jpg (273KB, 628x434px) Image search: [Google]
The-last-hermit.jpg
273KB, 628x434px
OP if ya got 'will' why not use that here instead of going full on 'forest man'...'getting away' is a luxury.

http://www.gq.com/news-politics/newsmakers/201409/the-last-true-hermit
>>
>Living in the woods in Poland

lel enjoy cops showing up a day after you start this because a random mushroom picker reports you

If you really, REALLY want to do this, go to the Ukrainian part of Bieszczady, they are wild and in places untouched by people for decades

You would die there however because its december
>>
File: 50676349.jpg (27KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
50676349.jpg
27KB, 500x333px
>>426448
>a forest
>in Ukraine
>nobody around
>the same for decades

I wonder where it may be...
>>
Depression does not beget change. It makes you want to do nothing. What you're talking about doing is proactive, exciting, challenging, and therefore unlikely with your current mindset.

If you do perk up and decide you want to do it, do as >>426418 said and go WWOOFing and couch surfing.

But seriously, go to a doctor and get anti-depressants. I've seen them work wonders on family members, and it makes you realise depression is a physiological condition, and not something you can just "get over".
>>
Bro just get to the beskids and become a shepherd, its the best thing you can get in your position
>>
File: 1354512066336[1].jpg (26KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
1354512066336[1].jpg
26KB, 237x212px
>>426452
>>
>>426456
hey big pharma

All solutions come in pill form amirite?
>>
>>426483
Hi homeopathy,

Centuries of science and rational thought never gave us anything amirite?

Check your fucking chakras.
>>
>>426483
If people think they have a problem, they will pay to have it solved.

The problem go far beyond pharmaceutical corporations.
>>
>>424581
Wouldn't it be easier and smarter to get an outdoors job far away from anything that bothers you now? Like working gas/oil fields or as a lodge keeper?
>>
Hey OP. I understand you. You want to survive long enough to enjoy the nature but ultimately you plan on dying in the woods. With no money, you are limited to the supplies you already have. But first you will need to study about your area and learn about wilderness survival techniques, proper identification of plants, berries, mushrooms so you know what to forage. You should research bushcrafting online. Learn about fishing, making fishing kit by hand, building snare traps, etc.

Here is what you will need.
> knife
>axe
>saw
>fire starter (matches, lighter, or make bow drill)
>cooking pot, spoon
>cordage
>fishing line
>shovel (you have so why not?)

Take as many cloths as you can carry, plus hat mittens. Try and wear plastic bags under your cloths to provide more warmth. Take as much food as you can carry. Rice is best. Also heavy oil or butter to add to the rice.
Wander into the forest and find a protected area near a stream/river. Build a raised log bed and a lean-to shelter using a log and branches and foliage. Build a fire pit close by the entrance for added warmth. Cook rice with butter. Explore the nature. Forage for edible plants, berries, mushrooms. Gather water and boil it before drinking. Your experience will increase with time. Follow the principles of bushcraft.
>>
Hey OP. I understand you. You want to survive long enough to enjoy the nature but ultimately you plan on dying in the woods. With no money, you are limited to the supplies you already have. But first you will need to study about your area and learn about wilderness survival techniques, proper identification of plants, berries, mushrooms so you know what to forage. You should research bushcrafting online. Learn about fishing, making fishing kit by hand, building snare traps, etc.

Here is what you will need.
> knife
>axe
>saw
>fire starter (matches, lighter, or make bow drill)
>cooking pot, spoon
>cordage
>fishing line
>shovel (you have so why not?)

Take as many cloths as you can carry, plus hat mittens. Try and wear plastic bags under your cloths to provide more warmth. Take as much food as you can carry. Rice is best. Also heavy oil or butter to add to the rice.
Wander into the forest and find a protected area near a stream/river. Build a raised log bed and a lean-to shelter using a log and branches and foliage. Build a fire pit close by the entrance for added warmth. Cook rice with butter. Explore the nature. Forage for edible plants, berries, mushrooms. Gather water and boil it before drinking. Your experience will increase with time. Follow the principles of bushcraft. Good Luck!
>>
>>424581
Do you camp often? Are you accustomed to the outdoors? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270263/Lykov-family-Incredible-tale-Russian-family-cut-human-contact-40-years.html
It is possible to live with nothing OP. Do you have the constitution to do it though?
>>
>>424581
>>424581
OP, I would suggest trying out what you are thinking about doing before going all the way. Like, take a week or two and go on a walkabout. With it being winter I wouldn't really recommend just diving in head first and cutting all ropes.
>>
Happiness only real when shared.
>>
>>428134
#sotrue
>>
>>428134
>>428167
bullshit, happiness is a fucking emotion. if you experiance that emotion, its real. sharing your emotions with others is a woman thing to do.

simple fact is that quote is pure bullshit feelgood faggot shit.
>>
Don't do it OP.

You are about to pull an Into The Wild.

They will find your dead body.

It's not as easy as just going outside and starting a life.

The survival skills necessary to continually catch food/build shelter/make fire/filter water arent as easy as just watching a youtube video and saying fuckit.

Also, someone will be looking for you or will stumble across you. What then.

If this is what you really want let me suggest spend some time learning (not on 4chin) and saving money and take up home steading or live off the grid.

God speed you fool. God speed.
>>
>>428134
Garbage.
>>
>>424581
Lithuanian here. Why are you doing this? If you have family, friends, girlfriend, then maybe the situation isn't that bad? Talk to us,anon
>>
File: 1406867262303.jpg (42KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
1406867262303.jpg
42KB, 800x804px
>living in the woods during an eastern European winter with no experience

I wonder how this will end
>>
apology for poor english

when were you when op dies?

i was sat in cabin in russian forest, drink goat milk
mother bring frozen body of autistic child in

"op is kill"

"no"
>>
File: 1417687830636.gif (2MB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
1417687830636.gif
2MB, 300x220px
>>428309
>>
File: 1416771886065.gif (4MB, 450x223px) Image search: [Google]
1416771886065.gif
4MB, 450x223px
>>428309
Everybody dance now ...
... dun
dun, dun, dun!
>>
File: troll-dance.gif (194KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
troll-dance.gif
194KB, 400x400px
It's a party now
>>
File: GTQxL2A.gif (705KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
GTQxL2A.gif
705KB, 500x213px
Wheee!
>>
File: FI6j9YJ.gif (261KB, 328x272px) Image search: [Google]
FI6j9YJ.gif
261KB, 328x272px
Stop! Hammertime!
>>
File: YdmGHYG.gif (833KB, 350x497px) Image search: [Google]
YdmGHYG.gif
833KB, 350x497px
>>
File: Xj09v9x.gif (189KB, 710x700px) Image search: [Google]
Xj09v9x.gif
189KB, 710x700px
Bananaramaobamadrama!
>>
>>428325
>>428324
>>428329
2007 tier
>>
File: the fool.jpg (124KB, 654x1107px) Image search: [Google]
the fool.jpg
124KB, 654x1107px
meta tier, meta cognition
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.