[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happens when /k/ happens? /k/ goes snowmobiling http://

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 16

File: highfive.jpg (55KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
highfive.jpg
55KB, 600x450px
what happens when /k/ happens?
/k/ goes snowmobiling
http://youtu.be/ImgFG0kMQ88
>>
>/k/ DOES THIS XDXD

fuck you, fuck off

the man defending himself and his son from death and you have to make it a political matter

get fucked.
>>
>>277860
how did i make this a political issue?
>>
File: 1357927967635.gif (4KB, 121x200px) Image search: [Google]
1357927967635.gif
4KB, 121x200px
>>277859

>mfw americans clap while getting attacked by a moose

Seriously tho, he acted like an asshole who lost control of his emotions when he dashed without making sure it was dead on the spot.
>>
>>277860

Wow you /k/ocksuckers really have a short fuse!
>>
The guy in OP's video had 350 degrees of direction he could have went to avoid the moose. Instead, he tries to have a pissing match with a half-ton beast WITH his son behind him.

Looks to me like he wanted a reason to shoot the fucker. I have nothing against firearms use but this fellow doesn't seem responsible enough to own his tool.

The guy was asking for what he got, it's a shame the moose didn't falcon kick him in his heart. Oh well, good thing he had the ole' great equalizer to come and save him from his stupid decision.
>>
>>277859

what do you want to achive with this post ? i think this was a unnessary stupid post/trolling. Why are you trying to provoke the /k/ folks here ? because there is only going to be a a "your idea of the world is stuip and mine is the best" shit fest. cerntainly no real disscussion if you start your post like this.

To make this op post a bit less retarded and also out related:

>i think its clear that the people in the vid behaved ideotic on just so many levels

> how would you as sc/out/ handle the situation?

for myself i think there was plenty of oportunities to avoid the mose left and right. Also just waiting a few minutes would have most likely been just as good.

i would have backed up after the first stop in the video. tell my son whats going on, then take a route around.
>>
>>277862
i already did it in greentext, fuck off

>>277865
fuck off hippy

>>277879
confirmed for never been on a snow mobile, he couldnt have done shit other than defend his life and his sons life, kid
>>
Him driving off after made this situation 10x worse. If he had to shot it he should have at least used the meat, instead of leaving it for animal food, or a hazard on the trails.
>>
>>277879
Where was the guy supposed to go? He was locked into that trail. No way to even turn around.
There is also surveillance footage of that moose stealing skittles from earlier that day.
>>
>>277859
Grade A faggot right there.
>>
>>277884
>kid
>>277886
The guy was a quarter mile away from the moose. He could have done everything else on the fucking list besides drive closer towards it you retarded faggot.

Great idea, let's charge an already timid animal and make strange, loud noises at it! It's only five times my size and known to charge at dumbshits. What that guy did is a last resort, like you would do to a grizzly on your tail.

The dumb motherfucker escaladed the situation by his own will. If you can't see that, you're blindly supporting some hotheads crass, misguided action. He put himself and his son in danger rather than trying to diffuse the situation by moving away. You aren't glued to the fucking machine.
>>
>>277884
>>277860

/k/ manlet neverwas, wannabe, and hasn'tbeen detected

dont you have an inferiority complex to fulfill somewhere faglord
>>
>>277907
How can you take the moose's side over your own kind?
>>
>>277914
>short dicked faggot who carries an automatic pistol while riding a $15,000 noisemaker and is terrified of wildlife

Not my kind
>>
>>277914
Because humans have this incredible ability to think rationally, and some of us can even do it when we're under stress load such as during fight or flight.

I can put myself in his shoes because I've been in life or death situations where applying that incredible gift we have, logic, will get you out of harms way.

You should not rely on a firearm to resolve the problems you reap. If you correctly respond to the situation you are put into, you won't need to draw your tool. However, humans make mistakes, and this guy is a clear example of that. He did everything against rulebook of human instinct and survival and put himself into a spot where he needed to draw and fire. Then, he drives off in a fit of flight response.

Now with everything I just said, apply the fact that he had his son with him. Doubly as dumb. He had plenty of time to react and decide while the moose was a quarter of a mile down the trail.
>>
maybe if the fag walked outdoors instead of blasting through it on a snowmobile he wouldnt have heart disease

pathetic manlet spends his whole life being a useless out of shape sack of meat and then tries to cop it off as a selling point as to why he needed to blast the moose

sounds like most /k/ommandos though
>>
>>277907
>The guy was a quarter mile away from the moose

it was a lot closer than that, kid

>>277909
/an/ hippie faggot, dick head and asshole detected

dont you have an inferiority complex to fulfill somewhere kid?

>>277915
at least you can admit you arent human, kid

>>277918
>moose attacks him
>IT WAS HIS FAULT

take your pseudo intellectual bullshit with you when you fuck off kid
>>
>>277923

>go up to a nigger
>start yelling and clapping at him puffing your chest out
>HURR WY DID HE UTTACK ME

Instigation was the cause of the attack faglord. Stick your mosin up your ass and pull the trigger, kid.
>>
>>277918
But back a quarter mile away he had no idea the moose was such an asshole. Most animals would have run away when he was saying "whoa yip wip booip hut hoot hip hip".
>>
>>277925
niggers are not moose, dumb fuck. what would you do if you saw that moose that close, just sit there and wait for it to charge? you are delusional, kid, and just demonstrated you have not been around wild animals that could kill you, kid
>>
>>277863

>he dashed without making sure it was dead on the spot.

This.

Fucker should have at least shot it in the head, I felt sorry for the moose. Not for the death but the way it died - slowly.
>>
Everyone wants to argue politics but what about that crazy stopping power?
Taking down a moose with a pistol in three seconds?
I have never had any large animal go down that fast with my trusty old 300 savage.
>>
>>277932
>what would you do if you saw that moose that close
I've seen many moose that close and closer. Minded my own business and guess how many times I got charged?
>>
>>277942
Yes but you were probably not on snomachine
>>
I would have either went around or backed up and waited for it to move- the dude could have avoided that if he didn't keep pushing forward. I can't hate him for that.

I can hate him for not finishing the job though. That's just wrong.
>>
>>277942
your full of shit, kid

>>277947
the moose was dead, if you look closely he obviously hit it in the vitals, kid
>>
This guy is an idiot, you do not ever fuck with a moose. Just turn around and wait for it to move it. Its worth being cold or being late getting home.
>>
File: k.gif (54KB, 384x291px) Image search: [Google]
k.gif
54KB, 384x291px
>>277948
>>
This is why I don't like people carrying guns around when they're not hunting. They get brave and stupid. He would have never moved within 50 yards of that thing if he didn't have a gun.
>>
>>277953
posting a self portrait, kid?
>>
>>277926

All moose are assholes. You don't live in moose country without hearing some stories or seeing them do asshole things yourself. They are very dumb and aggressive, by far the most dangerous animal in North America.
>>
>See a moose who's displaying none of its usual flight response to loud snowmobile noises
>Don't stop and wait a at least a few minutes while enjoying the unusual encounter
>Press on because fuck you nature - I'm a manly man on a snowmobile with a gun and ain't no animal gunna stop me from getting back to burger king
>Wonder why said moose kicked him

He put himself in a situation where he had no choice but to shoot the animal because he's an amateur city boy who handled it like another traffic jam. And the way he rushed out of there, leaving it dying on the track displays his contempt for the beast.
>>
File: 1368394009514.gif (58KB, 752x752px) Image search: [Google]
1368394009514.gif
58KB, 752x752px
>the site seeing experience goes bad when the moose, not wanting to be on camera, decides to charge
>this is one angry animal attack
>DURRR DURRR sitting on a sled and making noise appearing like a threat
>playing all this 50 years old elderly man with a heart condition so brave

I mean, at least if he went back and finished it off. Rather than leaving it full of bebes to suffer and die.
>>
>>277926
Experienced outdoorsmen know that you don't try to play chicked with a moose.
But it was an honest mistake, we all do them. Let's just take a lesson from this and not try to outmuscle the next moose we meet.
>>
I'm all for protecting yourself from an animal, but couldn't he just go the other way?
Looks to me that he didn't choose the lesser evil but the convenient evil, fucking burgers.
>>
>>277884
>he couldnt have done shit
Except turn left down that other trail @ 4 seconds... He provoked that fucker to do what it did.
>>
>>277965
prove it.

you cant because you were not there, kid

stop talking shit already
>>
>>277962
>guy is literally charged by a wild animal 3 times his size
>oh burgers why don't you just run from it
What's it like living on a continent where you wiped out all your megafauna 500 years ago?
>>
>>277969

Just watch the video. He put himself on the same path as a moose, stopped, barked like an idiot, and then moved even closer to the moose. He could have turned off at any point.
>>
File: Moose.jpg (64KB, 638x358px) Image search: [Google]
Moose.jpg
64KB, 638x358px
>>277969
>>
File: 8393006.jpg (83KB, 660x457px) Image search: [Google]
8393006.jpg
83KB, 660x457px
>>277859
can't believe how impatient that guy was, what a dumbass
>>
File: 1342108714227.gif (3MB, 268x200px)
1342108714227.gif
3MB, 268x200px
>>277977

Is that an OC edit?
>>
>>277978
i do what i can :3
>>
File: Moose_1.jpg (2MB, 3240x2430px) Image search: [Google]
Moose_1.jpg
2MB, 3240x2430px
>>277969
I've been within 20 feet of moose before, the only thing I shot it with was a camera. Because I was calm, and quite. No a belligerent loud faggot like this father. Who the fuck gets the bright idea to charge moose? Yes, he charged at that fucker first.

Pic related, I took it.
>>
File: 1389948791343.jpg (484KB, 2040x2749px) Image search: [Google]
1389948791343.jpg
484KB, 2040x2749px
>>277973
>moose don't exist in yurop
but that's wrong you fucking dipshit
>>
>>277973
>implying
He was yelling at the fucker from like 100 metres away.
I live next to huge fucking boar nests yet I never think twice about a detour when I see those fuckers crossing my path.
Even if I had a firearm I'd rather get off my high horse.
>>
>>277983
The zoo and Siberia do not count
>>
>>277987
Are you a texan?
If you are not shooting every wild pig you see, you are an a hole
>>
File: Screenshot_2014-02-27-12-45-41.png (301KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-02-27-12-45-41.png
301KB, 720x1280px
bb treyvon
>>
File: 580x386.jpg (29KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
580x386.jpg
29KB, 400x266px
>mfw this was on /k/ the other day and everyone there was calling the guy a douche as well then pops up on /out/ after with everyone saying "That's whurt /k/ wurd der!! Hurr! Snurr murbur!"

Kill yourselves. All of you. /k/omandos and /out/doorsmen.
>>
>>277990
>Are you a texan?
Nah, yuropoor here.

I'd be charged for poaching before the pig would hit the ground.
I'm considering some vigilante crossbow pork crusade, though. Recently those fuckers roam near the city and during the last 12 months at least shredded 3 dogs to pieces.
>>
>>277975
>>277976
do you kids know where that trail leads? no you dont, stop being armchair snow mobile experts talking shit, kids
>>
>>277981
every moose is the same, is it? fucking retarded kid
>>
>>277995
I pity the animal that crosses the path of an angry american.
Taking away his convenience is like taking away his freedom.
>>
File: 1368828277028.jpg (152KB, 550x634px) Image search: [Google]
1368828277028.jpg
152KB, 550x634px
>>277993

Do it for your canine brethren Anon. You're the hero we need.
>>
>>277995
Ya . That's the trail with the angry elk on it.
>>
>>277995
calm down cityboi
>>
>>277998

>It's probably a lot worse
>>
>>277998
i pity retards who let their emotions over an animal that wanted to kill a man and his son rule their judgement. fucking illogical hippie mindset is dangerous, kid
>>
>>278000
>>278001
confirmed for kids, called you out and all you can do is bullshit like little faggot children you are
>>
>>278005
c i t y b o i
i
t
y
b
o
i
>>
>>278005

I'm not involved in all this but I think you need to get up and go for a walk to calm down.
>>
>>278006
yea, you are, kid.
>>
>>278006

Also if this has become the new /out/ insult or whatever can we please pick something else that sounds less /fa/?
>>
>>278007
i think you need to fuck off, kid. why dont you leave, if you cant handle the truth, kid?
>>
>>278009
what do you expect from a bunch of hippie faggots?
>>
>>278011
>Write properly, behave politely, encourage a respectful community
>>
>>278012
what do you expect from a bunch of cityboiz?
>>
>>278012
take your own advice, kid

>>278013
you asking yourself that question, kid
>>
>rodneyking.jpg
Can't we all just get along?
>>
>>278014
>>278013
Thread is getting cerebral.
>>
>>278016
>>278017
Alright, alright.

I guess that wasn't very mature of me. I apologize for calling you out on the fact that you're a cityboi.

polite sage
>>
>>278018
>I apologize for calling you out on the fact that you're a cityboi.
I really don't think you did, but OK
>>
>>278019
the kid still thinks hes on /b/ or /v/, just look at how pathetic he is
>>
>>278016
Drown yourself. He did.
>>
olorado Parks & Wildlife said anyone that chases wildlife on a snowmobile will be fined.
"If you encounter a wild animal while snowmobiling, stop immediately, keep your distance and let the animals move away on their own," officials said. "If it's a moose you see on the trail, remember that they do not fear humans and cannot be forced to move along. Wait for it to wander off or seek an alternate route."
>>
>>277995
No, weren't there. But the guy should have to know. I think there are no minefields in Murrica so you can take the trail, drive for 15min and TAKE OUT A FUCKING MAP. Who the FUCK goes /out/ without a MAP that isn't familiar? Oh yeah, that fag from the movie.

The moose didn't go crazy, the Moose went moose. Next time a bear shows up the guy will probably do the same routine. Go yelling to the bear.
>>
>>278023
so now your creating hypotheticals in your head as an excuse to spew bullshit

fuck off kid
>>
>>278024
See
>>278022
It is unlawful to try to move a moose off the trail with your snowmobile.

What the fuck do you have to say about that smartass?
>>
>>278019
Oh yeah, I was talking to the guy calling everyone kid. Sorry for the confusion.
>>
>>278024
>fuck off kid
You seem to be mad, sir. Explain why the guy couldn't have taken the turn to left.
>>
>>278025
he didnt try and move a moose anywhere, the moose came towards him

jesus christ now you have to make shit up? fucking pathetic, kid

>>278029
project more, kid
>>
>>278027
>I was talking to the guy calling everyone kid
You shouldn't. He's a retard who craves attention.
>>
>>278031
project more, kid

the second you tell people not to talk to the person who called you out is the second you demonstrate just how pathetic you are, kid
>>
>>278030
>>278030
You dumb fucked he was advancing on the moose. Fucking illegal and stupid.
Now you know you have lost the argument and are just trolling.
>>
>>278003
Look, you idiot.
I don't mind him killing the animal in self defense, but it could have been avoided if he wasn't a fucking burger about and took a detour.
I don't go setting anthills ablaze because they obstruct where I want to go with my bike.
also
>muh children
>>
>>278041
I was trolling from the beginning, kid. God your fucking stupid, kid.
>>
>>278043
Hippies like you would let ants attack and kill your child, kid.
>>
>>278044
>I was only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>278041
no, he wasnt, kid.

>Now you know you have lost the argument and are just trolling.

so you admit your trolling? good, now fuck off kid

>>278043
i dont care what you think, you already demonstrated to be an illogical hippie, kid

>>278044
not me

>>278046
you are retarded if you cant tell posting styles apart, kid
>>
>>278022
LEL ARE YOU SOME SORT OF HIPPIE HURR DURR WAIT FOR IT TO MOVE ALONG?
NOT IN MY USA
>>
>>278048
>kid
You have some daddy issues or something? I'd rather be an illogical hippie than a retard.
Your kind must be the one that starts school shoot-outs.
>>
>>278046
That phrase was invented and made popular by aspies who do not understand subtle forms of humor.
Pretending to be an idiot is a very old and clever form of humor. Especially when actual idiots fall for it.
Which I just did
>>
>>278050
only kids get upset when called a kid, kid

>>278052
no kid, your just fucking retarded, kid
>>
>>278050
>daddy issues

project more, kid
>>
>>278048
>illogical
Yes, mow down every animal that stands on the path of your joyride
>but muh children
>>
>>278053
I'm not gay, but sometimes when I eat a banana or a whole cucumber I pretend I'm a girl and make love to it with my mouth, kid.
>>
>>278048
>>278048
>>278048
The instant you see a moose ahead on the trail you are mandated by law to stop.
If you don't stop, you are advancing.
>>
>>278030

>given a reasonable request
>random comment about projecting
>calls the person a kid

inb4 I am called "kid".
>>
File: PPG.png (733KB, 876x658px) Image search: [Google]
PPG.png
733KB, 876x658px
>>278054
>>278053
Okay, you win this one. I'm /out/
>>
>>278053
>your
Gee, nice grammar, pops.
>>
>>278058
There is zero gray area here. This man was breaking the before he even drew his gun.
>>
"Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company."
- René Descartes
>>
>>278054
not me, kid

>>278055
the animal litterally attacked him

if you want to die, dont project your bullshit onto others kid

>>278058
he did stop dumb fuck, holy shit did you even watch the video, kid?

>>278059
fuck off, kid
>>
>>278065
Dezkartz said that?
>>
>>278066
>advance towards a fucking hostile animal
>IT LITTERALLY ATTACKED ME
I wish my torrent was downloading faster, your trolling isn't even entertaining me anymore.
>>
>>278066

Thank you for confirming that.

In reference to >>278065 are you pretending to be an idiot or did you arrive expecting good company?

>inb4 I am called "kid" a second time.
>>
>>278067
He was a philosopher, kid.

>>278063
Fuck you, kid.

>>278064
Defending your life from a savage predator is against the law, kid?

>>278065
He was a fucking hippy, kid
>>
>>278068
fuck off kid, you didnt even watch the video, kid

>>278069
filtered, dont have time for attention whore faggots like yourself, kid
>>
>>278069
Your the one who's an idiot, kid
>>
>>278070
they say imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, but your just kissing my ass now kid

thanks for doing my job for me though, kid
>>
Why do you all keep responding to the kid+hippy troll thread after thread? You're feeding him completely out of control
>>
>>278071

>inb4 I am called kid for yet another time simply for having the audacity to reply
>>
>>278074
Your the one who's feeding the trolls, kid

>>278073
not me
>>
>>278074
>troll

just goes to show how fucking retarded you are, kid

i dare you to tell me what troll means in this context without googling it kid

calling it now, you cant and wont
>>
>>278074

In the fond hopes that we will feed him until he bursts.

>probably going to get called kid in response to this post as well
>>
>>278075
Nice reply, kid. Running out of things to say now that you're losing the argument, kid?
>>
>>278076
your right, im not you. you cant even imitate me properly, kid

>>
>>278078
>until he bursts
Bring it on, kid. I'll call anybody a kid anytime, anywhere, kid.
>>
>>278079

>thinks i was part of the argument to begin with
>thinks i'm not just responding to watch you get bored
>now that i've said that you're going to just be stubborn and keep posting
>reverse psychology
>which way do you turn now, huh?

>inb4 "kid".
>>
everyone realises that was the right way to deal with the moose (up to the shooting) yah? You make yourself big, you don't look scared, you act aggressive, you are the boss of that fucker and if it knows it then no one gets hurt. That's how you deal with big aggressive beasts.

I'd surely have avoided actually shooting the thing for longer though. One warning shot was all it got, that's not enough IMHO. But then a man and his kid, in the middle of fucking nowhere, in minus whatever temps, maybe they just didn't fancy risking a freezing death that day, who knows.
>>
>>278080
lame, kid

you cant even imitate me properly, kid

>>
>>278082
they say imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, but your just kissing my ass now kid
>>
>>278083
>I'd surely have avoided actually shooting the thing for longer though

So what, wait until it attacks you and your kid and kills you, kid?
>>
>>278084
Imitating people only works on name/tripfags, just so you know...
>>
>>278088
Thanks for doing my job for me, kid
>>
File: 1343146838072.gif (2MB, 208x131px)
1343146838072.gif
2MB, 208x131px
I don't know if this thread should be nuked from orbit or kept alive to contain the trolls.
>>
>>278091
>>
>>278088

>im just putting your stupidity into green text form
>im probably not even using greentext how /b/ might deem "properly"
>thinks that this is imitation
>can't google the definition of imitation
>thinks this is ass kissing

>kid
>>
>>278089
Not sure if trolling or what...

But assuming not, I'd have given it a moment longer... Ideally. From sitting here at my computer. Not actually there. You get my point. Plus I work with cows, so I'm kinda used to that situation.

Make no mistake though, if I felt like it was a real threat I'd have fucked it up real good, just like that dude did.
>>
>>278095
Thanks for doing my job for me, kid

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, kid
>>
>>278096

>inb4 this guy gets called "kid" again
>>
>>278096
>comparing cows with territorial wild moose

fucking retarded, kid
>>
>>278096
Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, kid.
>>
>>278098
Fuck, beat me to it, kid
>>278101
>>
>>278097

>thinks he's funny
>the only one laughing
>the only thing actually worth considering a joke is how this guy spends his spare time
>worthless piece of shit, even on 4chan
>will reply to this with the word "kid" to "make a point"
>>
>>278103
Keep trying to debate me, kid.
>>
>>278104

>debate
>doesn't realise that this is just my way of getting you to fuck off
>almost guaranteed you'll stick around for quite a while now just to 'prove me wrong' and 'make a point'
>>
>>278105
Nothing to say, kid? Guess you proved my point, kid.
>>
>>278083
Actually, with moose the most common advice is to calmly back away. Don't provoke it by trying to appear stronger.
Just leave it be, and don't move towards it. Make sure it has somewhere to retreat, and some times it will hesitate to do anything if you move out into deeper snow. Most moose attacks are "bluff attacks" In the video, you see the moose do a bluff attack. The guy should have taken that sign and backed away.
If it does attack you though, try to run and maybe get behind something. Also, most moose won't charge you very far.
This is general tips I've seen and heard from most people who deal with moose regularly. No one reccommends that "make yourself big and show who's boss", even though that might work if you meet a somewhat insecure moose, some of them will attack if provoked, and that's what you're doing by getting in their face.
>>
>>278106

>thinks i didn't say anything
>how does one go about being deaf to text?
>thinks he has/had a point
>>
>>277907
lets just get stuck on the side of a trail and have to pick up and drag our sleds, turn them around, and hope were safe. we totally have enough time to do this dad!
there was a person behind him
snowmachine didnt have reverse
he couldve maybe climbed a tree or ran on foot, maybe
>>
This thread went full retard fast.
Someone should give /an/ a crack at this.
>>
>>278107
you need to be physically taller than the moose or appear taller, many native tribes had decorative tools to hold in the air just for this purpose
>>
>>278119

At least the person posting 'kid' over and over again has gone.

>inb4 I get a reply containing the word "kid" in response to this post
>>
>>278123
I think he is heading to /an/ right now.
Someone should warn them.
>>
>>278123
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that took a lot of work.
>>
File: 7cEkg[1].png (62KB, 1365x693px) Image search: [Google]
7cEkg[1].png
62KB, 1365x693px
>>278126

I did everything in my power.
>>
>>278123
i havnt left, kid

>>278127
i just let you dumb fucks spew your bullshit, kid

you done, kid?
>>
>>278132

Aww, baby fell asleep.

>we all knew he'd be back
>we all knew he'd call me kid
>we all know he'll do it again
>only he knows exactly how pathetic his life is
>only he actually cares
>only he is going to care when he goes to sleep tonight with a cold sinking pit in his stomach as he recalls how he spends his time in his pathetic excuse for a life
>>
File: (0B, px) Image search: [Google]
0B, px
>>278135

Before I forget...
>>
>>278132
Not me, kid.
>>
>>278135
>only he is going to care when he goes to sleep tonight with a cold sinking pit in his stomach as he recalls how he spends his time in his pathetic excuse for a life
Not doing so bad yourself, kid
>>
ARCHIVE THIS SHIT, KID
>>
>>278135
filtered, kid

>>278142
>babbys first kid thread

get a load of this newfag kid
>>
>>278143
This is my first kid thread as well.
Kinda sucks actually.
>>
Shut up, kiddos
>>
>>277995
Away from the obstruction on the trail. It's fucking rocket surgery faggot.
>>
Thank god no one is home over at the /an/ homestead.
>>
>>277996
Most will leave you alone if they don't see you as a threat. This fag in the video made himself a threat by being a loud ass hole and charging the moose.
>>
>>277996

I don't think he's a retard. You are.

He's saying that you should stay calm around animals, not try to charge them - a fact which proven by every damn animal expert there is.
>>
>>278151
Kid kid, or "/k/id kid" is most likely unaware of other boards besides /b/ and /k/ and just recently learned about /out/ as a fun trolling ground.
>>
>>278146

They're never good.

>>278143

Finally tired of me? You're the reason /out/ needs an actual fucking moderator, you worthless piece of shit.

>>278141

Nah, I take care of my grandmother who has COPD whilst working around university which is a 2 hours commute each way. Nice try, though.

>i actually have a reason to keep breathing

>kid
>>
>>278154

A thread similar to this was on /k/ and the general consensus was the same as itt
>>
gosh you guise i hope we get a janitor or two soon ':|
>>
I'm not going to take a stance on this whole discussion.

But I am going to mention that my grandfather used to poach moose with a snowmobile and a 9x19 Luger with a homemade suppressor. The animals move slow in the deep snow and all he did was pretty much drive-bys. Though usually the animal dropped from the first few shots.
Not that I approve of this, but you have no idea how badass he looked like to a 5-year-old me. He got his gun permits and hunting license revoked after he got caught hunting moose with a LMG he had brought back from the war.
>>
>>278161
>general consensus was the same
What was that? Everyone but one faggot agreed the snowmobiler was an incompetent fucktard?
>>
>>278165
Pretty much. It's still active.
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.