[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've asked before whether it's a better idea to put

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: DSC00006 (6)_s.jpg (443KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00006 (6)_s.jpg
443KB, 1280x720px
I've asked before whether it's a better idea to put shitty old winter tires in the rear or in the front and I got mixed responses so I decided to listen to what my mechanic told me - better tires always in the rear.
I messed up when I was having my wheels changed and told the guys at the shop to put the shit old tires in the rear.
It wasn't a mistake. This has been the most fun I've ever had at the wheel. Haven't driven in full out snow yet but even a bit of rain or around freezing temperature makes daily driving much more fun. It's like having a welded diff and a non-gutless engine. All it takes is a little bit of gas and there you go, oversteer.
I've been driving like this for the past 1.5 month and it's been fine. I'm getting 2 new winter tires for Christmas and I'm gonna miss this.
So for anyone in the same situation - a pair of fresh new winter tires and 3-4 years old shit tires - you can feel free to put the bad ones in the rear. Keep in mind that you need to be more careful and better have some practice at night when no one's around to get used to it, but it's manageable and when you learn to control it properly, it's so much fun.
Also, /polo/ sings Duos will be done around Christmas, haven't had much time to spare recently
>>
>>16332929
Nigger are you retarded?
>>
>>16332956
Well he's polish so your observation is correct
>>
dodek take those hubcaps off they're horrible
>>
>>16332956
Explain.
>>16333036
A friend if mine bought some white hubcaps and they looked dank, thinking of getting similar ones
>>
>>16332929
Nigger you put the better tires on the wheels that do the work. If you have fwd you put them in the front and if you have rwd you put them in the back. How fucking retarded are you to ask a mechanic where to put your good pair of tires?
>>
>>16333052
Interesting
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.