[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2016 >Ford >The car doesn't start unless you have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 21

>2016
>Ford
>The car doesn't start unless you have your seatbelt plugged in

I wish I were making this up.
>>
>>14330474
>be rustda drone
>get rekt in every thread possible
>make new thread to show how buttblastted I am
>>
File: DSC_8797.jpg (4MB, 3216x2136px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_8797.jpg
4MB, 3216x2136px
>1965+51
>ford
>having a seatbelt
pic your lesser evil
>>
>>14330474
>not tricking the sensor to believe your seatbelt is always plugged in
>>
>>14330474
>How dare there be a safety feature in the car in a car full of safety features.
>>
>>14330491
This
>all these plebs driving modern shitboxes
>>
File: OItnWGv[1].jpg (42KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
OItnWGv[1].jpg
42KB, 480x270px
>Not wearing your seatbelt
>>
It's really safe to be honest. I never put on my seat belt on time, and it could cost me some day.
>>
It won't do anything but be one more thing to break. People who wear them will continue to, and people who don't will get around it.
>>
>>14330591
Back in my day we sat on pepsi-cola crates
>>
>>14330604
I don't see how you're supposed to get around it. Personally I think it's for the best.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
>>14330474
>have 1997 F150
>never wear seatbelt
>little light eventually stops coming on
>chime stops
It accepted it, and it was nice
>>
>>14330616
>put seatbelt into buckle
>have the strap behind you.
Easy to get around.
Just plug it in before you sit down.
>>
>>14330624
I like those jelly bean F150s. what was ownership like for that?
>>
>>14330625
I think most people don't put on the seat belt because they are in a hurry, not because they want to avoid it at all costs.
>>
>>14330643
Well for those people it shouldn't be a big deal to have a small reminder to put it on and do it.
Those that want to avoid it have a way out.
I don't see the problem desu
>>
File: image.jpg (843KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
843KB, 1600x1200px
>>14330637
I loved that truck. It was the first year for the jellybean so it had the 4.6L in it and it was gutless, but it never gave me any problems and I beat on it like a 18 year old does. I still regret trading it in.
>>
>>14330474
But we have ice roads between islands during winter on which it's prohibited to wear a seatbelt to get out as fast as possible in case of an emergency...
>>
>>14330643
because they're in a hurry? it takes longer to start a car then it does to put on your seat belt.
>>
Lol, yet another thing that has potential to go wrong and prevent you from starting your car.
>>
>>14330783
Mmm, I'ma poor soda in some ford seatbelt latches.
>>
>gun toting lunatic chasing you (assuming this is america)
>get in car
>turn key
>nothing
>infotainment ipad start flashing
>seatbelt not fastened - car ignition locked out for 30 seconds
>die
LMAO
>>
File: 15684345321.png (66KB, 764x401px) Image search: [Google]
15684345321.png
66KB, 764x401px
>>14330811
>>gun toting lunatic chasing you (assuming this is america)
>shoot him dead with your own gun because this is america
>instant self defence declaration because he was armed
>immune from any civil and criminal charges relating to the event
FTFY
>>
>>14330604
Literally not a single extra component. It's just extra software in a control module (that already existed) somewhere in the car that prevents your engine from cranking if the belt switch (that already existed) is open.

Are you that lazy that you have to make up reliability excuses so you don't have to wear your seatbelt?
Because if you want to have muh freedum to not wear belts, you can just leave it plugged behind your back without ever unplugging it and the car won't know better.
>>
>>14330625
You American'ts and your aversion to seatbelts. It's all about the token personal freedom with you idiots.
I wear my seatbelt because its a fucking good idea, not because the law says I have to (although it does say I have to).

Having said that, a seatbelt interlock sounds really fucking annoying and I would not buy a car with one. I Cant take care of my own belt, thanks. Plus I can see numerous situations where it would be prohibitive to practical operation of the vehicle.
>>
>americuck '''''''''''''safety'''''''''''''
>>
>>14330957

>have decent and reasonable gun control laws
>Not have a gun toting lunatic in the first place

FTFY
>>
>>14331053
Can*....

I must be the idiot.
>>
>>14331043
Nah mate I always wear mine. Got in a crash at 60mph and walked out unscathed.

But they shouldn't have such a feature because it would cause more idiots to continue breeding.
>>
>>14331060
>get shanked with a screwdriver instead while being sent to prison regardless if you defend yourself
Yeah that's some real nice "common sense" you eurofucks have.
>>
>>14330774
Replace your starter and plugs m8
>>
I put my seatbelt on after the car is started, though. That would be annoying.
>>
>>14330474
starting the car without the your seat belt buckled will fail your licence
or if you already have a licence will get you a fine and demerit
>welcome to hell
>>
>>14331053
Where i live we are allowed not to wear a seatbelt for better visibility during parking
>>
File: DSC_0456.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0456.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>buy police car
>airbags disabled
>seatbelt shit disabled
>warning chimes disabled

Feels good man
>>
>>14331084
There are more places on Earth than America and Europe, champ.

And guess how common getting shanked with a screwdriver is in Australia (or Europe for that matter)? Less common than gun crime in your apparently common sense country.
>>
>>14331098
Yes good point. My thing is that I have a long driveway with a gate. So I start car, drive to street, stop, get out and lock gate, get back in, THEN seatbelt and drive off.

Having to start and stop the engine and take my seatbelt on and off every time I have to get in/out would drive me mental
>>
>>14331126
>Less common than gun crime in your apparently common sense country.
>this is what people actually believe
The UK has half the total incidents of violent crime that the US does while having a 1/6 the population. I'd say it's probably pretty fucking common. Even if you cut the number in half due to a different definition, that's still an incredibly larger amount of violent crime. And you completely glossed over the fact you have to just take your shanking like a man in almost every country outside the US or you go to jail.
>>
>>14331112

Shoulda kept the forester nigga
>>
>>14331265
>The UK has half the total incidents of violent crime that the US does
Not only is citation needed, but also, are you comparing UK's violent crime to US's mass shootings?
>>
>>14331303
>Not only is citation needed,
Normally I'd tell you to fuck off and find it yourself so you stop being a mindless drone but you'll just ignore me and plug your ears if I don't.

>but also, are you comparing UK's violent crime to US's mass shootings?
Is that what I fucking said you illiterate nigger?
>>
>>14330474
>She runs out of the desolate cabin to her ford. >Pushes the brake pedal and then the start button.
>The killer is coming closer, holding the still bloody butcher's knife in his right hand, and Amy's severed head by the hair in his left hand.
>Car won't start
>Pushes start button again.
>Only hears annoying warning noise
>Fug... the seatbelt
>Killer breaks window, slits throat

Thank you ford
>>
>>14331303
http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/crime-stats/crime-statistics/year-ending-march-2015/index.html

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/violent-crime/violent-crime-topic-page/violentcrimemain_final

https://www.google.com/search?q=population+of+the+use&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=population+of+the+us

https://www.google.com/search?q=population+of+the+use&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=population+of+the+uk

Actually did the math so it's 1/5 the population, but that's still a significant difference.
>>
>>14331310
>Is that what I fucking said you illiterate nigger?
Do you not know what you're saying? Are you completely glossing over that "violent crime" as an ambiguous term that either includes mass shootings or generic physical assault?
Are you intentionally picking a statistic that glosses over the growing firearm problem in the US?

Keep up the grade school tier insults though.
>>
>>14331311
>this is a bad idea because hypothetical SHTF scenario
Thus reminding me I'm on a US based board with post pubescent teenagers.
>>
File: 85WnkUF.png (108KB, 344x313px) Image search: [Google]
85WnkUF.png
108KB, 344x313px
>>14331340
>the growing firearm problem in the US?
It's shrinking.
Firearm homicides are down over ten percent from just 6 years ago. Following the trend, there's less than 8000 a year in the entire US. Stop drinking the coolaid.
>>
>>14331346

>I am literally incapable of appreciating humor, and the use of imaginative scenarios to prove a point makes me angry

I'm being 100% serious when I say that you may be on the autism spectrum, my refugee-bait friend.
>>
>>14331133
I don't think the engine stops if you unbuckle while it runs tho, you probably just need it to crank and then you do whatever you want.
>>
>>14330643
But you can leave it behind the seats and then it's always plugged in
>>
>>14330474
This is just another thing to malfunction and leave you stranded.

I had a friend who's car seatbelt sensors were broken and so for the first 10 minutes of driving, the "Seatbelt not clipped in" alarm would blast at full volume. It was infuriating and probably more dangerous than not wearing a seatbelt.
>>
>>14331283
It was falling apart
>>
>>14331340

>Growing Firearm problem in the U.S.

You realize that firearm related homicides have been on the decline for years, right?

Do you enjoy being a sheep to the hyperbole that is the media everytime they blow a shooting out of proportion? Are you the type of person who thinks airlines are unsafe because the news blows it out of proportion every time one crashes? Despite the fact that they are statistically the safest form of travel. It's the same with guns.
>>
File: 1448833898780.jpg (2MB, 3552x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1448833898780.jpg
2MB, 3552x2000px
>Winter
>Start the car to warm up the engine and the heater
>Go back inside while waiting for it to warm up

So you can't do this anymore?
>>
File: mx-5 interior.jpg (3MB, 2000x1335px) Image search: [Google]
mx-5 interior.jpg
3MB, 2000x1335px
>>14330660
How is a 4.6L gutless? How do americans manage this? Wheres the fuel going dude? I dont get it
>>
>>14331431
Would it not start if you just pull the belt over and plug it in and then turn the key? Or would it have to detect weight on the seat like with passenger airbags on newer cars?
>>
>>14331431
to be fair modern cars don't need as much warm up time as older cars did.
>>
>>14330624
>never wear seatbelt
Figures a retard like you would do this.
>>
>>14331458
That's because you're buying some European tier 2 liter lawn mower engine.
>>
>not deleting all useless features like seatbelt alarms as soon as you buy your car
There's probably an easy way around this, and it's probably something ford did to get a higher safety rating so their tax breaks and insurance costs and significantly lower
>welcome to how to run a car company 101
>>
>>14330474
All manufacturers should do this.
If you really don't want to wear a seatbelt, just do like the chinese do and buy those fake seatbelt clips
>>
>>14331385
Remote starts are going to have to bypass this.

The DIS box, engine management system, hell the main harness. Hopefully it isn't spidered into all that.

Should operate the same as the key. Only necessary when you hit the brake. I'm sure the factory systems will work fine, but they might block aftermarket.
>>
Srs? Fuk seatbelts man i mever wesr them ever fuck the man
>>
>>14330474
>go to pull-a-part
>cut male end of seat belt off ferd
>insert in car, and leave it
Problem solved
>>
>>14331567
And it shows.
>>
What if I want to lean in and turn the car on then clean off the snow while the engine heats up?
>>
>>14331438
Well the 4.6L 16v in 1997 made 215hp, in the Mustang. I don't remember what the F150 was supposed to have.

>>14331460
Yeah well I made dumbass choices and still turned out pretty good.
>>
>>14331576
Wtf did you just say to me you little auto correct using bitch
>>
as if insurance companies aren't fucking us harder than they have too already.
>>
>>14330491
>idiot swears into oncoming traffic
>head on collision
>engine goes through your face
>>
>>14330624
>Buddy has one of those newer Ram trucks
>driving in the pastures going 5 mph
>don't have my seatbelt on
>it keep dinging no matter what until you plug your seatbelt in
Fuck that shit.

I'm on private land, going 5 mph. I don't want to wear my goddamn seat belt for once.
>>
>>14331605
Mad you're illiterate? I guess it can be pretty frustrating when you're retarded.
>>
>>14331340
>growing firearm problem
>doesn't realize firearm incidents have been on the decline despite gun ownership becoming more prevalent

grade school tier logic!
>>
It blows my mind that there are people who are in favor of this stupid bullshit. If I want to start my truck and head inside real quick, I shouldn't have to buckle the seatbelt to do so. I already have to press the button to bypass depressing the clutch (which I think is fantastic) and I don't need another step
Literally just a stupid fucking nanny feature that encourages people to lack awareness. Why bother to remember to buckle up when you can instead be forced to if you want to drive?

I can't help but imagine those who support this are the same people who feel that it should be a law to have your seatbelt on.

>>14331053
>I wear my seatbelt because its a fucking good idea, not because the law says I have to (although it does say I have to).

Some of the only reasonable words in this thread, I'm the same way. It amazes me that anyone is otherwise.

>>14331533

>All manufacturers should do this.

No. No manufacturers should do this. It's more pussy bullshit added to the car. I don't even care if it adds nothing but programming to the ECU. I'm tired of all these babying features being added to new cars.

>>14331574

And then you have to remove it to put on your seatbelt? Awful plan.

>>14331615
>I'm on private land, going 5 mph. I don't want to wear my goddamn seat belt for once.

Agree entirely. If I have to move my truck into a different spot in the driveway or pull it into the garage, I shouldn't need to buckle my seatbelt.
>>
>>14331610
Don't forget that your neck breaks after the steering column uppercuts you.
>>
>>14331431
What is a remote starter
>>
>>14331686
A remote that starts your car
>>
>>14331686
Okay, so why wouldn't you just remote start it every time, even if you're in the car?
>>
File: wvkhzqextyjcostegr5s.jpg (103KB, 800x363px) Image search: [Google]
wvkhzqextyjcostegr5s.jpg
103KB, 800x363px
>>14331431
i would assume it senses your weight on the seat somehow

also i don't how this is going to work when remote parking is a thing now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7IJWpkMwAE
>>
>>14331704
That seems like it would take more effort than just parking the fucking car.

>"Fuck, finally found a parking space at Walmart"
>"Let me just step out of my car and spend six hours fucking with my remote."
>>
>>14330474

Wait. Do you even have a source for this? All I'm getting from Google is GM, not Ford, and it being an optional feature.
>>
>>14331665
People should be forced to put on their seatbelts.
idgaf if i get called a communist
>>
>>14331760
Why?

Wearing a helmet on a motorcycle is optional
>>
>>14331760

If anything should be forced (and the word 'forced' isn't a favorite of mine), it would be things that affect the safety of OTHER people, not the person driving. If I want to stupidly drive without a seatbelt, that should be my choice.

We have laws to say you HAVE to wear your seatbelt, and I see lighted road signs at least once a month saying CLICK IT OR TICKET but never do I ever see anything about tires and brakes. Those things affect the safety of not only the driver, but everyone else as well. We should stop focusing on trivialities and start focusing on the things that really matter. Other than me thinking they're an idiot, it doesn't ahve any effect on me if another driver is without seatbelt. But when I see bald ass tires, that shit it scary. And I have a baseless assumption that the people who are letting their tires get dangerously worn also let their brakes become insufficient.
>>
File: image.jpg (154KB, 468x636px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154KB, 468x636px
>>14331303
Keep these handy to shut up anti gun yuurotears
>>
It's literally just a few lines of code, all the parts are already there in cars from the last 10 years
>>
>>14330591
Seconding
>>
File: 1451229953968.jpg (45KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1451229953968.jpg
45KB, 500x363px
>>14331794
Anon, not a bad way of thinking.
>>
>>14331760
In a world where motorcycles are legal, why should anybody have to wear a seatbelt?
>>
>>14331665

>and then you have to remove it to put on your seatbelt? Awful plan
Correct me if I'm wrong based Vinbro, but I thought this whole thing was an alternative to wearing a seatbelt.
>not that it.matters to me personally, I don't think wearing a seat belt is an inconvenience.
>>
>>14331721
Can't find a source and I've use remote start when testing at 16. Wtf is this topic.
>>
I had a Mazda MX-3 with the tiny v-6 and the automatic seat belt that ran up the side of the door and would strangle your ass. Thought it breaking was great until it would not pass inspection. Could only buy the whole unit and those parts were around $900.00.
>>
>>14331574
not just any ford will do. Ex: 04 F-250 belt latch is different than same year Econoline.
>>
>>14331794
>it would be things that affect the safety of OTHER people
It's irresponsible af to not wear a seatbelt if there's more than one person in your car.
>>
>>14330624
jelly bean f150s unite
>4.2
>but its a 5 speed
>>
>>14330474
>>2016
>>Ford
>>The car doesn't start
>>
File: image.jpg (276KB, 1656x1009px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
276KB, 1656x1009px
>seat belts save lives

When will this meme end?

According to the UK geographer John Adams, widespread wearing of seatbelts hasn't saved nearly the number of lives anticipated. While highly effective in the event of a crash, they apparently increase the chance of a crash to begin with ('risk compensation'). Also, the general use of seatbelts has apparently caused the deaths of more pedestrians and cyclists.

Even mainstream authors (e.g. Allport et. al. in *Significance*, June 2008) put the annual number of car occupants' lives saved in the UK at 352, rather than the 2000 or so predicted. And this has come at the expense of about 190 additional deaths of people outside cars.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>14331574
You can buy them off ebay for $1. Much more elegant and probably takes less time than going to junkyard.
>>
>>14332312
so seatbelts saved 162 lives?

pretty clear evidence there m8
>>
>>14332312
TVR had the right idea

No safety equipment, twitchy as fuck, overpowered cars. You drive well or you die.
>>
>>14332381
>Get T-boned by some cunt texting
>Die anyway
This board is full of idiots.
>>
>>14332394
>Being such a shit driver you aren't aware of your surroundings
>>
>>14331610
>idiot swears into oncoming traffic
>head on collision
>fly through the windshield and paint the tarmac red
>>
>>14331806
Violent crimes have different definitions in different countries.
>>
>>14331990
Because everyone who rides a motorcycle understands that they could die at any moment and they might not see it coming. People in cars feel safe, get into a debilitating crash and then blame the automaker because their cars aren't safe enough to protect the consumers from their own retardation. Fucking nanny state bullshit, remove the seatbelt warnings and other safety features like automatic braking and then just let the retards kill themselves off
>>
>>14332425
The UK is awful, I should know, I live here
>>
>>14332312
>Also, the general use of seatbelts has apparently caused the deaths of more pedestrians and cyclists.
How the fuck does that even work?
>>
>>14332446
People think they're safe, therefore pay less attention, then someone walks/cycles out in front of them and get splatted
>>
>>14332430
What motorcyclists actually do is ride at double the speed limit, crash into a parked car and then their equally retraded squid friends whine about "cagers"
>>
>>14332452
They get splatted because they're idiots who are too busy texting to check for cars before wandering out into a 50 mph street.
>>
>>14332461
Retarded. Phone autocorrect what are you doing
>>
>>14332475
That too, mobile phones are literally the most dangerous thing in the world right now
>>
>>14332482
The ironic part is when it's not the pedestrian's fault it's usually because the driver was texting.
>>
>>14332491
>Driver is texting
>Pedestrian is texting
>Both die in ensuring collision
>The solution is to make cars self driving, not to put a blanket ban on smart phones
>>
>>14332312
This is bullshit it's a legal requirement to use a seatbelt in the UK anyone who doesn't is risking prosecution, therefore it makes sense that these individuals are more likely to take risks in other aspects of driving.
>>
>>14331112
>all this disabled shit that still adds weight

I'd rather not have airbags, but if I do have them they better work.
>>
>>14332342
>it has a bottle opener to open your beer while driving
>>
>>14332494
>tfw texting while driving is illegal in your state
>using a phone period while driving is illegal if under 18
>>
File: 1448628557381.jpg (99KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
1448628557381.jpg
99KB, 500x499px
>>14330474
>Always get in car
>put key in
>clutch
>turn car on
>neutral
>get comfortable
>then fasten seatbelt
>>
>>14331665
I'm torn about this.

On one hand, I hate nanny state shit, but on the other, I hate the idea of my taxes paying for the medical care of all the dumb fucks who put themselves in the hospital by not wearing seatbelts.
>>
>>14332824
Using a hand held device at all while in control of a moving vehicle is illegal in my entire country.

Doesn't stop people doing it though, we need to have mandatory cell jammers in cars along with all the autodrive shit
>>
>>14330474
>there are faggots who call themselves auto enthusiasts who wear no seatbelt
>much less a three or five point harness

You can't make this shit up.
>>
File: 1449907634969.jpg (14KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1449907634969.jpg
14KB, 306x306px
>>14332866
>>
>>14332868
If I'm expected to share the road with these wankers, I expect them to be forced to pay attention.

I'd rather have a populace capable of driving and no nanny state horseshit, but since I can't have that, it has to be the other way around
>>
>>14332028
>I thought this whole thing was an alternative to wearing a seatbelt

Maybe. That option didn't come to mind, since I always wear mine and so does anyone else in my truck.

>>14332053

It seems like bullshit to me. But I wouldn't doubt it if's in discussion at more manufacturers.

>>14332312

>hasn't saved nearly the number of lives anticipated

So it still saves lives.

>highly effective in the event of a crash

So it serves its purpose exactly.

>apparently increases the chance of a crash to begin with

Correlation vs causation. The issue is not with seatbelts but with irresponsible drivers. This is nothing new. The large majority of accidents are.

>has apparently caused the deaths of [190 non-drivers]

Correlation vs causation. Same reason as above. But this one, I doubt anyway. I'd love to see how seatbelts have had any effect on this. More than likely, it's due to the increased number of people, and thus drivers/cyclists/pedestrians, on the road.
>>14332168

This is true. But to that I say 2 things. One, learn responsibility. If you're driving, you need to understand the risks involved and prepare yourself for them. Two, it still affects people less than a poorly maintained vehicle. That will affect people both inside and outside your vehicle.

>>14332845

I can't really argue with you there. So I'd be in favor of a law that says if a crash gives you an injury that would otherwise have been avoided by wearing a seatbelt, you cannot get government funded assistance for said injuries. Of course, then you'd have people complaining about what is considered an injury that is vs is not avoidable with a seatbelt.
>>
File: rigid seat belt extender.jpg (20KB, 522x522px) Image search: [Google]
rigid seat belt extender.jpg
20KB, 522x522px
>>14330474
>>14330533
>>14330616
>>14330625
>>14330649
>>14331043
>>14331403
>>14331407
>>14331574
>>14331665
>>14332342

How are all of you this stupid? Go online and buy one of those seat belt extenders that Walmart-Americans need. Get the shortest one they have. Put it into the seat belt buckle, then epoxy it into place.

Congratufuckinglations, you now can still use your seatbelt like normal but the overprotective nannystate bullshit is permanently bypassed.
>>
>>14332845

So how do I get the taxpayers to pay for my medical care? Because I can't afford insurance even through Obongocare, and when I go to the doctor's office the bills get sent to me. Not "The taxpayers of X state", me. And then I pay my bills.

Dude, if you can hook me up so I can get the taxpayers to pay my medical stuff for me, that'd be fuckin' awesome.
>>
>>14336002

Sure, this would work. But that's not the point. I shouldn't need to come up with a way to bypass a bullshit feature that shouldn't be there to start.
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.