[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apparently I have to be "responsible" now that I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

File: 6800.jpg (176KB, 800x489px) Image search: [Google]
6800.jpg
176KB, 800x489px
Apparently I have to be "responsible" now that I have a kid on the way.

Is the Mazda CX-5 (Touring) a nice compromise for someone who doesn't want a minivan?

Right now it's just me, my fiancee and her daughter but we have a son on the way too.
>>
>crossover
>fiancee with a kid

Could you be any more of a cuck?
Sell her car and let her buy a crossover or whatever. Keep your car.
>>
>her daughter

Ya fucked up lad. Ya fucked up!

Also get a forester xt.
>>
>>14322129
This. Jesus christ OP
>>
>>14322129
I currently have a jeep that's on its last legs, so I need something new.
>>
>>14322113
>people who suddenly need a van or some shit because they have a kid or 2
>>
>>14322140
What does she have?
>>
>>14322147
her license is suspended
>>
pics of her and the daughter
>>
>>14322153
lol
>>
File: 1447642013156.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1447642013156.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
Buy a used Sienna and get a(nother) fun car too. There's no need in buying a new car just because muh kids. Don't support the Crossover market.

obligatory
>her daughter
cuck
>>
>>14322140
you don't need an suv for two fucking kids. don't get cucked into paying 5-10 grand more for awd and an extra inch of ground clearance that you will never use.
get a hatchback, a sedan or a vehicle that better fits your work (ex: a truck if you're a plumber etc)
suv's are more expensive, worse on gas, while giving you the same utility as a car

tl;dr get a mazda6
>>
Obvious bait thread. Move along.
>>
>>14322153
How can someone with a suspended license tell you that you need to be responsible?
>>
>>14322153
get her a bus pass
>>
>>14322155
no and no. her daughter is only 14 you sick fuck
>>
>>14322113
>engages a womanew who has a child
>fucks her with out protection
>now two kids
>doesn'the want kids or get kid shut
well have her fall down some stairs, then the minivan dilemma would resolve itself.
>>
>>14322172
>only
>>
>>14322172
""""""""""""""""""""only"""""""""""""""""""" 14
You say that like she hasn't hit puberty
>>
>>14322129
>cuck
Seriously, going around showing your tiny cock to everyone doesn't help make your point.

>>14322113
I'd discuss the option of who's car is actually replaced. If you have something decent, and she doesn't then both the logical and emotional thing to do is get rid of her shit-mobile. If your car is a pos, then a CX-5 would be a nice upgrade, and you have a 2k towing capacity if you wanted to use a small trailer.
>>
When i was at the mazda dealer I took a peek inside the cx5 and cx3 interiors (with leather) and honestly I was blown away. It looks comfy as hell. Only thing I don't like is how mazda does the touch screens/media that stick out like a sore thumb

Honestly though I'd rather get a wagon.
>>
>>14322172
>her daughter is only 14 you sick fuck
now i really want to know what she looks like
>>
>>14322169
she's not the one saying it. mostly my family

>>14322166
awd is more for the snow we get here (new england) which can be awful sometimes.

>>14322165
i was going to get the cx-5 and a mercedez slk roadster for a "fun" car
>>
>>14322192
I generally don't use it but OP's situation fits.

>>14322153
>her license is suspended
Oh it gets better and better
>>
Ford Focus RS and if they haggle go down to the ST
>>
>>14322196
>buying a Merc when you're on a budget
>>
>>14322204
not him but there's nothing wrong (nor does it makes you a cuckold, literally) with raising another child, especially if they're that old. it's easy as fuck
>>
>>14322211
allocation of resources my nigga i don't want to spend more than i have to.

responsible means safe, "family" car in this context
>>
>>14322113
Mazda will at least have a fun chassis and feel that will help cope with the pain of being emasculated by your wife.
Some models still offer a manual transmission. Tell the cunt it gets better mpgeez and it's "fiscally responsible"

>you cuck
>>
>>14322153
I should have kept reading before I made my post.

ABORT
B
O
R
T

The relationship
>and maybe your retarded son

Either this is a troll thread or ya dun goofed.
>>
>my fiance and her daughter
>her daughter
>I have to be "responsible" now
>I have a kid on the way

hahaha fuck. I actually feel really bad for you m8. Since this is /o/ I'm just going to call you a cuck though. (fucking cuck)
>>
I need a crossover/SUV too because I'm taller than average (6'4") and can't fit in most cars.

CX-5 or Santa Fe, wat do?
>>
File: 1364537201214x0.5.jpg (19KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
1364537201214x0.5.jpg
19KB, 368x368px
>>14322196
>for the snow we get here
PA-fag here. We just hit with approx. 3-4 feet of snow on the roads thanks to the terrible wind/drift. I saw more SUVs stuck on the side of the road than I did sedans.
Just get a Mazda6 with winter tires and I guarantee it'll out-perform some shitty over-priced SUV. Also, really bad snow only happens for 3-4 days every other winter around here. Throwing away better gas efficiency, lower cost, and a beter driving experience for 99.7% of your daily use for an additional 10 inches of clearance is retarded.

TL;DR - Get a mazda6 with winter tires & STFU
>>
>>14322269
I'm 6'3" and I fit fine in almost everything. I fit in a fucking 80s Mustang even (with the adjustable wheel, absolute godsend). Why limit yourself to a shitty crossover?
>>
>>14322172
>only 14
It's like you failed biology 101

Admit it, you looked.
And then you looked back at your over mileage so no warranty fiance and died a little inside.
>>
>>14322274

He should clearly get a Mazdaspeed6

>fun
>sedan
>AWD

Getting a base model Mazda Camry is for faggots
>>
>>14322234
>it gets better mpgeez
This hasn't been true for the past 7 years
>>
Used Lexus LS
>safe
>roomy
>V8
>RWD

errybody wins
>>
>>14322286
When is a new Speed6 coming out? I assumed that, like most women, the model year is the most important part of the car for his whore of a wife, so he'll be getting a 2015/2016.
>>
>>14322298

Who cares what his fiance wants? She's making him pay for some other man's child, she can deal with the car being old. For the cost of a new SUV OP could rebuild the entire car.

On the other hand I have a feeling OP is poor and has less than $5000 and needs to buy through a dealership anyway, so you may be right.
>>
>>14322274
>TL;DR - Get a mazda6 with winter tires & STFU

Winrar

People's hubris when driving an awd car is why more of them end up in ditches. Starting well in snow doesn't mean you're stopping in it. Especially with all that pigfat weight oh, and the vehicles are also heavier.
>>
>>14322288
Depends on model but my main point was tell the bitch it is, she won't know any better.
>>
My gf's son loves my miata. Her personal trainer Ty seems pretty jealous of it as well. Good call on the Mazda bro
>>
>>14322346
Is Ty short for Tyrone?

Because if it is [spoiler]I've got news for you[\spoiler]
>>
>>14322384
>spoiling things on an auto board

Seriously though do you know Tyrone or something? I would be so embarrassed if I met someone I met on here...
>>
File: 1385438151993s.jpg (1KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1385438151993s.jpg
1KB, 100x100px
>>14322346
>>14322384
>>14322398
>>
File: cadillac cts v wagon.jpg (107KB, 720x465px) Image search: [Google]
cadillac cts v wagon.jpg
107KB, 720x465px
be ADAMANT about getting a wagon

say it's safer and gets better gas mileage or something

then get a used CTS-V wagon, or even just a CTS wagon

force your wife you test drive one if you have to

offer to pay for a aftermarket warranty so she can't complain about "old cars are unreliable" or something.

just dont get cucked into a crossover
>>
>>14322751
>and then i read the thread
nevermind, too late for you
>>
>>14322346

This is clearly a troll post since OP's cuckoldress has a daughter. Now that I think about it, this is also clearly a troll thread.
>>
>>14322113
>Responsible
>Crossover

What in the nigger is this? Crossovers are for people who need a minivan but don't want to look gay.

You can literally raise your kids in a subcompact, what the fuck are you doing even dreaming about a compact CUV? By the time they get big enough to complain about the lack of space you'll need a new car anyway.

Literally anything that seats five will do you right, just in case the condom breaks, so get something used that lasts and save your money for something better. Panther body, Prius, Fit, [insert compact here], etc. It doesn't really matter. That is, by far, the most responsible route. If you want piece of mind you can get a used Lexus from fucking Carmax and get their longest warranty. Even taking that absolute rip-off you get a cheaper car that's expected to last a long time and if God decides that your powertrain can eat a dick Carmax still has your back.
>>
>>14322113
>having a kid
You dun goofed

Get out while you still can. Why you gotta hyphenate? Why you gotta be half a man? She's emasculated you good and proper. Do you pee sitting down? DO YOU PEE SITTING DOWN?
>>
>>14322153
Huge red flag there
>>
Second for Forester XT
>>
>>14322113
Get a Legacy GT wagon or a WRX wagon. Use the awd safety angle.
>>
OP, Look at what Subaru has to offer.

I have a 2013 outback, and I love it.
>>
File: 1453787761072.jpg (87KB, 590x600px) Image search: [Google]
1453787761072.jpg
87KB, 590x600px
>>14322153
HEEEEEEEH
E
E
E
E
H

KEKPANTS
>>
>>14322113
Why the fuck wouldn't you want a minivan
Get a sienna
>toyota build quality
>300 horse
>AWD
>more comfortable ride than a crossover
>more interior space than a crossover
>probably still gets better fuel economy than a crossover
>significantly less douchey than a crossover
>>
>>14323279
>some how found a pic of my coal burning ex
>>
>>14322196
>awd is more for the snow we get here (new england) which can be awful sometimes.
FF cars with chains or snow tires (or hell even all seasons if you know what you're doing) handle just fine in the snow. Everybody needing AWD on their grocery getters is a dumb normie meme perpetuated by auto companies.
>>
>>14323481
I've got a fwd car with no abs, traction control and it's manual. Luckily it has a helical lsd. Threw on Michelin snows and there has only been one super fucking steep hill that I could go up but I had to stop for the stop sign and couldn't get going again. If I could see traffic I'd have been fine but even in good weather it's hard to see cars coming from the left when stopped.

Fucking pussies
>>
>>14322196
>she's not the one saying it. mostly my family
Fuck them. And fuck you for thinking about a crossover instead of a normal sedan or wagon.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.