[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>drive to a classmates house in my S2000 >working on a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7

File: sadS2k.jpg (137KB, 769x623px) Image search: [Google]
sadS2k.jpg
137KB, 769x623px
>drive to a classmates house in my S2000
>working on a group project we've been doing for about a month
>The 5 of us includes one super qt grill
>Wrap up around 11pm. I ask her if she wants a ride
>her: "Thanks but no, I'm ok tho"
>mfw she takes the bus
>mfw nobody to enjoy the revs with on the long, solitary drive home
>even at 130 mph I can't outrun the feels

Why must I suffer? And no, I'm not unkempt, hideous, or socially retarded.
>>
Hi notamiata
>>
im like 500 percent sure this is pasta. can anyone confirm?
>>
>>14310031
Stop posting this retarded shit faggot and go back to your goddamn containment board.
>>
>>14310031
you shouldve bought a miata and she will think you're gay then shell probably hang out with you as sisters forever
>>
>>14310034
I'm not nomiata. He actually has a gf, or so he claims

>>14310035
I'm OP and I can confirm that this is pasta, but I was the one who originally wrote it. This really happened to me. All I want is a chance to give a qt a ride in my car. Even if she's not into me, fine whatever. But can't they humor me? Is it so much to ask?
>>
>>14310051
does your car logo says bmw?
no?
then stay virgin
>>
>>14310056
Better a virgin than only fucking greasy herpes infested skanks, which is all your run down bimmer will attract
>>
>>14310070
bmw attracts wimin with class, heck just put a bmw logo in your forehead and you might get laid this night
>>
>>14310077
>BMW
>being bought by chinese only to be crashed and flipped to blacks, mexicans, and slavs who use them to attract the filthiest of whores and golddiggers
yea okay buddy
>>
>>14310056
The rodge would like a word with you
>>
>>14310086
yes pajeet, even if you're an indian. It will get you laid
>>
>>14310031
I swear I read this shit before about a year or two ago.
>>
>>14310111
no one cares
>>
>>14310051
Get a bike m8.

Girls will want to go on rides with you and the best part is, they'll actually have sex with you afterwards
>>
>>14310117
>being poor
>>
File: $_12.jpg (42KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
$_12.jpg
42KB, 500x395px
>>14310051
qt will never allow herself into your car because you want to give qt a ride in your car.
>>
>>14310111
Oh you have. I've read this before too. Not even a year ago.
>>
>>14310077
>bmw attracts wimin with class

i.e Gold Diggers
>>
I've given girls rides in 80s shitboxes. It has to be you lol
>>
>>14310405
we're talking about real women not girls
>>
>>14310413
Sup Elliot Rodgers I thought you were dead.
>>
Bruh, I used to get laid in my Camry. 2 years and my girl was fucking beautiful.. It's all about you man, once they're into you the car will matter but not before very much
>>
To most girls it doesn't matter what car you drive, and if it does, right into the trash she goes.

I love cars, but I'd never base a relationship on what car my SO drives or doesn't drive and were I to be judged for my car, I'd kick her right out. So, yeah, it's either you or the girl doesn't want to be given rides. Unless you ask, you won't know.
>>
>>14310070

>greasy skanks
can confirm, its fucking great

best part is, im driving a 323ci XD
>>
I'm tall and fit and pretty decent looking and even I have no gf.
gfs are a myth. None of us are going to make it.
>>
>>14310051
>But can't they humor me? Is it so much to ask?
Basically you're giving off a rapey vibe and they think you'll expect them to fuck because you drive some small sports car. The problem is that she knows you as that guy with that sports car instead of knowing you who then just happens to have a sports car.
>>
>>14310508
I have a girlfriend and I drive an NA Miata.
>>
>>14310051
>I'm OP and I can confirm that this is pasta, but I was the one who originally wrote it.
If you are OP and pasting your own pasta then you most likely are repulsivly socially retarded, you just don't realize it because you are socially retarded.

You either gave her a bad feeling, because you are socially retarded, or are ugly.

The vast majority of girls don't care about cars. You would know thus if you were not socially retarded. You would also know that while the s2000 us a wonderful car, the vast majority of women see it as an old convertible civic.

Dint feel bad about that though, the only reason a girl turned down a rude is because she thinks she is more likely to get rapped by you than a stranger on a bus.
>>
>>14310522
Oh and I'd like to add that it's just a random old honda convertible. I doubt your paint is shiny and it's probably grey.

A new civic would be better.
>>
I remember this op. You posted same shit before
>>
>>14310524
No you don't.
>>
>>14310070
Shit virgins say: the post
>>
>>14310536
Yes I do. Sorry your life sucks. Girls don't have pre conceived notions about cars, all they notice is if it's really shiny. Everything else doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>14310565
Post bread on gf or gtfo.
>>
I remember this thread from earlier, we figured out OP fucked his dog and then made fun of him for driving a shitty honda
Not even kidding
>>
>>14310571
The fact you find it impossible that someone with an NA Miata could not have girlfriend shows how out of touch with reality you are. Girls like shiny cars or cars that aren't dented to hell and back, period. That's about it. They don't think as if they were a human manifestation of /o/.
>>
>>14310618
I just don't believe you have a gf. Your car has nothing to do with it,
>>
>>14310031
I must be on this board too much because I know this is copy pasta
>>
>>14310651
Well I do and I drive a white NA. You drive a s2000 and can't even get a girl to sit in your car atleast once. On our first date I asked her to wait while I got into my car to show her the popup headlights. She thought it was cute. Apparently most of her friends have never seen pop ups and always exclaimed about it. Go figure.
>>
File: Mary-ann 4.jpg (560KB, 1333x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Mary-ann 4.jpg
560KB, 1333x1000px
>>14310663
you're only half right.
>>
>>14310666
I don't like shitting on cars but that thing is literally a pussy repellant.
>>
>>14310673
Well it suits me then.
>>
Has it occurred to you that a late night ride might come off weird/creepy, especially since you have aspergers
>>
>>14310797
I can't think of a single interaction that can't get guy labeled "creeper" these days.
>>
I've picked chicks with all of my shitboxes, but my BMW's and my Merc have gotten the most compliments AND chicks.
They do actually work as chick magnets, but that does mean that you can't be a fat fucking nerd loser, which is like 50% of 4chan population, the rest being skinny nerd losers like me.
>>
> Working on a group project
> This one guy always talks about cars
> Can tell when he shows up at the house from the noise
> Why can't he just slow down and park like a normal person
> Later asks me to if I want a ride
> I don't want to go with him
> I don't even like cars
> His car isn't even new
> Its small and cramped and uncomfortable
>>
I consider myself a complete social retard, I barely interact with people, but somehow I have a girlfriend.

I wouldn't call her normal but still
>>
>>14310805
It's only creeper if you're a creepy guy
>>
>>14310999
Except that I didn't mention cars at all while we're working. And how the hell would she know that it's small cramped and uncomfortable if she hasn't even set foot inside one?
>>
File: 1319325277249.jpg (134KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1319325277249.jpg
134KB, 800x600px
>>14310031
>2000+16
>responding to pasta
>>
>>14311016

Cause it says Honda on the front.

Not BMW, Not Mercedes, Not Porsche, Not even Lexus.

Honda.
>>
>>14311148
Honda implies small uncomfortable and cramped ? That's the first I've ever heard of that
>>
>>14311165
>best known for the Civic
>a compact car

I suppose you're retarded.
>>
File: 651561.jpg (91KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
651561.jpg
91KB, 800x600px
>>14310031

You're problem there is well....

You drive a fucking Honda you dipshit. No grill would dare set foot in Honda. Get smart, and get a Z4.
>>
>>14311215
E85's are so pretty
>>
>>14311208
>implying anyone thinks the civic is cramped and uncomfortable

if anyone's retarded here it's you.
>>
>>14311237
Some people actually have friends and have rode in the back of one.

>not spacious
>not comfy
>loud for it's class, let alone compared to nice cars
Nah, you're retarded.
>>
>>14311215
My mom has always loved Hondas. She's had a manual Prelude and CRX, a Passport, and an Odyssey.
>>
>>14311266
>>14311215
Women are usually retarded about cars. As long as it's new and a coupe they think it's fast and cool.
>>
>>14311271
Autists and virgins are usually retarded about women.
>>
>>14311266

Key work "mom"

>>14311271

Nah, women are more clued up than you think these days. Unless shes over like 40. Most younger women will turn their noses up at a badge too even if its a coupe or convertible. Basically if they don't recognise the badge they'll turn their nose up.

But if the see a brand they know like BMW, Mercedes or whatever they will perk up.

I'm not talking out my arse either. I have an SW20, and when I had the Toyota badges on, women didn't bat an eye lid, apart from every so often. Now since I put the Midship badges on, I get girls coming up to me in car parks and shopping centers quite a lot because it looks more exotic. Millennials especially who watch shit like the Kardashians and other rich people reality TV shows treat specific brands like buzzwords.
>>
>>14311215
>get the one that's worse in every way and more expensive
K

>>14311413
This is bullshit. No one fucks someone because of they car they drive. They meet the person, decide to fuck them and then make a judgement about the car.

Jesus you autists are dense. A girl who likes you will be impressed by your car, a girl who doesn't won't care about your car. The car is never the deciding factor.
>>
>>14311271
I thought you were the one in prison? They don't let you shitpost from inside do they?
>>
>>14311437

No one is on about fucking a girl you absolute dumb fuck, they're on about getting attention from women based on cars. It's damn obvious you haven't read the thread or even have any understand on women, so why not just fuck off back to your basement and find a nice GTR vs C7 to go bench race in you dimwit.

Yes women will give you attention depending on your car. It's a fact. It probably wont get you laid but if they see you with a nice car they are more likely to give you the time of day. Just take a look at the social experiments on YouTube. It's just how modern women work. Because like the other post said, millennials especially, what reality TV, millennials want to be something their aren't any chance their have to sound fucking better than their friends they take. So a guy with a BMW wins out at the Tinder judgment stage than a guy with a Honda. But it doesn't mean they will fuck you.
>>
File: 1452104429109.jpg (6KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1452104429109.jpg
6KB, 250x236px
There is a gf shortage on the planet. Sexual liberation and the spread of degeneracy has allowed women to all fuck the same top 20% of Chads while the betas on /o/ either take the leftovers. Alpha fucks beta bucks, don't feel bad because I've yet to see a single person on this board with an attractive or non-slutty gf. Probably has to do with the fact they're all chubby babyfaced memespouting retards.
>>
>>14311437
>A girl who likes you will be impressed by your car, a girl who doesn't won't care about your car. The car is never the deciding factor.
This is more or less correct.

>>14311470
this only applies to some women, and in extreme cases, like this :

https://youtu.be/0iyeUcFKRv4
>>
>>14310051
>Buy old Trans Am.
>No one will ride in it because they think its a deathtrap.
>Fix a lot of small issues, get it running really nice.
>Still can't pick up chicks.
>Even my other buddies won't ride in it because it makes them nervous.
>A year later, still the only people who's actually ridden in the vehicle since I've bought it.
>>
>>14311558

Not in extreme cases. Maybe it's diffrent in the US but in the UK wannabe Kim Kardashians flock to blokes with top end cars.
>>
>>14311714
Could be different in UK vs US/Canada. From my experience all British women are extremely superficial, judgemental, and fickle
>>
>>14311846
It's pretty true. I often get hire cars through work. And being a relatively decent job the upside is nice cars. So being 25, wearing a suit and stepping into an XF really draws attention. Especially when you're in the South East of England.

Compare that to weekend overtime when I am in a hoodie. jeans and driving the Avensis Pool car, nobody wants to know.
>>
Guise what if
Guise
What if guise
Hear me out
That girls-guise listen
That girls don't care about what car you drive
>>
>>14310051
Then get the fuck over her and fine a new qt
>>
>tfw get fooled by copypasta the first time
>tfw just laugh at the fools getting fooled by copypasta the second time.
>>
>>14312532
>wearing boots with shorts

What a retard.
>>
>>14310031
Driving home alone at night is the best to be honest family. Just put on some mewithoutYou or heavy metal and scream at the top of your lungs. Best feeling in the world.
>>
>>14311558
it probably depends on where you live. When i was dating i lived in the d.c. area. I had a BWM 3 series convertible as a company car. I also had a triumph tr-6 and rather ratty but good 280zx.

I got 2 numbers out of the blue in the tr-6. The 3 series helped. The 280zx had neither a good or bad influence on women of sketchy morals.

So depending on where you live, the car you drive can open the door, but chances are the woman is not the marrying or dating kind. Chicks like money.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.