[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw dont own car or drive >tfw shitpost hard on /o/ all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (37KB, 347x260px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 347x260px
>tfw dont own car or drive
>tfw shitpost hard on /o/ all day
>tfw only here for /ovg/
>>
>>14308873
You must be at least 18 years of age to post on this website.
>>
>>14309552
Not everyone grew up as spoiled as you
>>
>>14309566
>be me
>shitty parents
>get into construction
>buy my first car

Keep crying. Not everyone is as lazy as you either.
>>
>>14309611
What's your problem? You're spoiled. You had more opportunities.
How old were you anyway
>>
>>14309618
Yeah because he made the "opportunities"
>>
>>14309622
Uh
>>
>>14309618
I was 18 when i started. Busted my ass off, no help from anyone.

You have no excuse.
>>
>>14309629
>18
>construction job
I wish
Believe it or nit, accept it or not .
You're spoiled and you had help
>>
>>14309618
Workers are always needed. It's up to you to find where.
You have no one but yourself to blame for your current situation. I know, because [spoiler]I'm in the same position right now[/spoiler]
>>
>>14309640
>workers are always needed
Hahaha
It's 2016 that dream of going around everyday and getting hired is dead aside from fringe cases
>>
>>14309636
But i didn't.. I sought after the job myself, just like you could if you actually took some initiative.

You can keep telling yourself that though, if it makes you feel better.
>>
>>14309652
You're spoiled. Fuck off you have no idea how hard it is.
It's all online bullshit , waiting lists. No matter how enthusiastic or hard working you are. Even if you show up in person Nobody will hire . You're spoiled and had opportunities others didnt.
>>
>>14309672
Not the guy you are arguing with, but I just wanted to let you know how painfully obvious it is that you are young and have not actually tried that hard to get a job, or improve your situation.

Git gud.
>>
>>14309672
Lol alright.. Stay poor forever faggot.
>>
>>14309676
Why are you making all these assumptions? I've worked damn hard and I've gotten nothing. I've walked for miles I've offered free work .
Nothing.
>>
>>14309681
Because all you are saying is "I worked dam hard" and you talked about online waiting lists or some shit.

You've got nothing to say.

Man up, or die in a hole alone and poor.
I'm not coming back to this thread.
>>
>>14309695
What on earth are you even saying
I wish I was you
I hate it when people like you say " Yeah all I did was work hard and I earned everything . I crawled up from the bottom" truth is, you didn't
You have no idea what it's like to be at the bottom and have no hope of getting out no matter how hard you try
>>
>>14309706
>implying just because you can't nobody else can
>>
>>14308873
Stop shitposting, indy.
>>
>>14309718
When did I say that
>>
>>14309706
Not any of those guys but you think its hard. My parents brought me here(USA USA USA!!) when I was 8.
>inb4 muh filthy spics
We came here with nothing, and I thank my parents everyday for how hard they work and how they taught me to work hard for whatever I wanted because nothing in life is free or easy. I bough my first car by myself(1994 nissan sentry). I go to school, have a car(2010 mazdaspeed3 now), have a job. But nothing came easy. Nothing comes easy you gotta work your ass off if you want that fucken dollar tbqh family
>>
>>14309566
>>14309618
>>14309625
>>14309636
>>14309648
>>14309672
>>14309681
>>14309706

And this is why the poor stay poor. No initiative. I've been out in the cold all weekend running shopping carts back inside, and I'm at community college during the week working towards a computer science degree. It's not hard.
>>
>>14309734
What in the world do you think I was doing? Also nice attempt at a "rags" to riches story.
I was a child of the state since I was 6. I was bounced around shit homes and orphanages until I hit 18 and I was just kicked on my ass.
I've spent the last year and a half trying desperately to get a job but nobody wants me .
>>14309735
Again, spoiled. I wish I had that job. I wish I was you.

Why does everyone think I just lie around doing nothing
Is this really how terrible the rich of America are
>>
>>14309748
>no job
>no house
>no parents
>somehow can afford internet access
>>
Anyway I'm done you guys can bitch and make me out to be the bad guy because I'm just lazy or whatever you want to say to pretend that the world you live in rewards those willing to work.
I can't stay on this late since I don't even have my own place to live
Bye assholes
>>
>>14309748
Dude you're calling people that work minimum wage and construction jobs rich. Do you not realize how ridiculous you sound right now or is this some kind of elaborate troll?
>>
File: wordsofwisdom.jpg (69KB, 604x392px) Image search: [Google]
wordsofwisdom.jpg
69KB, 604x392px
>this entire thread
>>
>>14309748
>I wish I had that job. I wish I was you.
Jesus fuck. I am a spoiled southamerican kid who lives in a 3rd world country and even i know you are just searching for excuses.
>>
File: 142419648522.gif (237KB, 243x270px) Image search: [Google]
142419648522.gif
237KB, 243x270px
>>14309681
>TFW hired as tow truck driver over one email
>TFW hired as parts sales man in one interview
>TFW hired as welder fabricator with no certs
>TFW OP is a little bitch
>>
/o/ - Auto
>>
Jesus shit, what the fuck happened in here.

>Spaghetti, everywhere.

Anyways, in response to >>14308873, those people are immature assholes.
Typical normie shit.

>Buh, gotta ged der faaast.
>Yoler.
>Why dis traffic go slow buhh.

It's called a speed LIMIT for a reason.
States laws suck ass in confusing the normies about this shit and introducing vagueness in the law.
Like how in California you could get a traffic ticket for impeding traffic as well as speeding. at. the. same. time.

So the normie answer?

>muh flow of traffik
>gotta go faster dan dees guys
>weave weave
>>
>>14309993

Correction, OP's image.

Gut scheiße gepostet.
>>
I'm pretty sure OP is 27 and from
Liverpool, in which case it is impossible to get a job. In the uk you have to apply for 50 jobs a week (or day? Idk) and yet people still don't get jobs it's crazy
>>
If being spoiled means that I've had access to some things that other people haven't had access to then yeah, I guess I'm spoiled. What I don't understand is how being spoiled, by that definition, is supposed to reflect badly on me.
>>
>>14310528

ITS NOT ME REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>14310528
>move to uk
>go to one of those job agencies
>get a job within a week
>work in it since then, now on a direct contract from the company
>>
>>14309993
It's not about getting somewhere faster. It's about adrenaline you get by going fast
>>
>>14310528
Yeah so you're obviously not OP
>>
Jobs are easy to get, my dads a taxi driver so I'm not spoiled, yet I have never struggled to get a job since I was 13. I work my ass of to have 2 cars and my own place so don't go saying we are all spoonfed.

Get off your ass and find a job you lazy fuck.
>>
>>14311789
He never implied that he was.
>>
File: 1430081472838.jpg (26KB, 559x556px) Image search: [Google]
1430081472838.jpg
26KB, 559x556px
>mfw there is an idiot ITT who honestly thinks someone who bought their own car with their own money is spoiled
>>
When I was 15 in highschool I couldn't wait to drive. Unfortunately for me, I grew up poor. My mother was diagnosed with leukemia when I was 12. A year later one of the disks in her lower back were damaged and she lost her cdl.
>She then shut down her logging business and sold all the equipment, except her truck and trailers
>Those funds paid the house off and her medical bills - driving to some treatment facility in Houston quickly ate away at her savings

Throughout middle school I was constantly picked on. I had very few clothes to wear and she couldn't afford new clothes for me. They weren't washed on a regular basis either.

My freshman year of highschool I had enough. I road my pedal bike from business to business looking for work. Living in rural Michigan didn't help matters at all. Nearest village (~560 pop) was 7 miles away.

I was constantly turned down due to my age.
>I never found a job my freshman year

At the end of the school year I spent a lot of time riding around with my uncle helping him collect, sort, and haul in scrap metal. At the time it was worth quite a bit a ton.
>Believe I made roughly $600 that summer

While at the scrap yard I saw a car that was on a guys trailer. He told me it was his mother's old car and it needed a clutch. He wanted nothing to do with it.
>Paid $150 for a running car
>Pushed it onto my uncle's trailer and took it home
>>
>>14312687
nice story, anon, what car was it?
>>
>>14309748
Get the fuck off 4chan and do something. I found my last three just off craigslist with no experience. I've had a job since I was 14 so what's your excuse?
>>
>>14312687
Sophomore year came and I was really looking forward to getting my license. The segment 1 class would cost me $150. I asked other students if they knew anyone hiring.
>I landed a farm gig milking cows, 3am-8am 7 days a week
>7.35/ hour under the table
>3am-5pm every weekend

I road my pedal bike to work every morning. I left the house ten to two and got to work at a quarter to three.
>Eventually saved enough money to take segment 1
>Never could get time off from the farm to take the class
>Grades started to suffer as I struggled to stay awake during class; 4th & 5th hour I slept through everyday

That winter I knew something had to change. Pedaling became tiresome. And very cold.
>Purchased a motor kit for my pedal bike
>Made an excellent hand warmer during the winter
>Ride to work only took twenty minutes

Junior year boss man paid for my segment 1 class, gave me time off, and hauled my car to the farm.
>Boss man paid for the clutch kit and a Haynes manual
>Told me everything I need to know is in the book and I was free to use any tools I needed
>I had no wrenching experience at the time - I had only changed the oil on the New Holland skid steer
>After a month of tinkering with it I finally got the clutch in

I signed up for segment 2 and road my motorized pedal bike to class.
>Obviously passed and immediately registered and insured my car

At this point I was nearly done with my junior year. I worked double shifts on the farm as I had a lot of toys I wanted to purchase.

>Senior year
I spent almost my entire senior year focusing on web development. I wanted away from the farm. Earned multiple certifications and earned a couple medals at the regional and state level.
>Didn't go to finals as 2nd place wasn't good enough for finals although I qualified
>Fuck you BPA from BAISD

>After graduation
>Quit the farm as I had a nice cushioning savings
>Community college
>Landed an IT job at Dow Corning working in the "dungeon"
>>
>>14308873
>speeds pass
>pass

>>
>>14312717
1988 Hyundai Excel

It was ugly. However I never once had to replace anything after the clutch. Lasted two years ~40,000 miles before I sold it.
>>
>>14312803
>>14312687

>bullshit, you're spoiled!

in all seriousness, I applaud you, anon.
>>
>>14308873
Kira pls
>>
OP:
>i have no car and only shitpost
>obvious shitposting follows

Replies on replies. ayyyy lmao
>>
>have 1998 Camry
>plagued with issues since conception
>VIN literally 666
>Breaks after running for10 years

Why dont you get your parents old car, anon?
>>
>>14313740
>>VIN literally 666
That's only an advantage if you make sure that you only listen to slayer while driving the car
>>
>>14312803
Too much greentext to be a real story.

You're a brat that had a "family friend" buy you a car, and now you greentext on the internet to make stupid points about how nobody has had it harder than you and other "personal responsibility" bullshit like a good little neo-con fag.

You're voting for Trump, aren't you?
>>
>>14315268
Jesus fuck OP, you are not even trying to hide the fact that you are a fucking lazy faggot, aren't you?
>>
>>14315342
Fuck off autist. Nobody believes a "I had to walk 50 miles in the snow every day to school" story on the internet anymore. Specifically on 4chan, whose demographic is 8 to 35yo male Kardashian generation.
>>
>>14315434
So you dont believe actual real lifes stories because you dont dare to do them IRL? ive heard countless shit about my dad working since he was 14, and my grandpa being a first gen poor immigrant in the 40's working since he was 10 yo (confirmed story).

You are just a lazy fuck calling out anyone's who's been working as either someone that somehow was spoiled, or as a fake story. If you want a car that much and you dont want to work just fucking steal it.
>>
>>14309648
Dude are you fuckin stupid. Physical Labor jobs are EVERYWHERE.
>>
>>14315434
>
>
>>14309735 here, I work with a guy who walks to work every day, middle of fucking winter. It's a long walk for him. People will do what they have to do.
>>
>>14315733
Why don't you give him a fucking ride you spoiled selfish prick?
>>
>>14315769
Because if not giving him a ride makes you mad then he sure as fuck will not give him a ride. Kill yourself
>>
>>14315769
He gets there before I do and leaves before I do. I would offer if we ever left at the same time.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.