[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dew Trail CYOA #30

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 43

File: 1953_Buick_V8_1.jpg (91KB, 900x574px) Image search: [Google]
1953_Buick_V8_1.jpg
91KB, 900x574px
Info: http://pastebin.com/9LsCaFcU

Quick Summary: Broke with no car is going to make for a fun story.

hi haters

>>14301334
"I do, but I'm finishin' this before I go anywhere." you reply

"I fucking rush what I was doing to make it out here and now you don't even wanna go?"

"Didn't sa-"

"I'm not waiting, I just said I'm going if you're not." she says bluntly before walking off

The sound of the 455 roaring outside of the hanger lets you know that she's definitely not sitting around to wait on you to finish this. She's not really going to leave you here right, she'll come back won't she?

Whatever she does you're not worried about it just yet, you've got the majority of a fucking valvetrain to replace. A fucking valvetrain that probably takes on the north side of an hour to do, still got to get a few things back together but all the work is basically done now. You haven't heard a single thing from Erika, eh whatever, you need to take a step outside to get a breath of fresh air.

It's night time, how long have you been in there working on it? A look outside reveals Russel's Jeep coming in, you don't even know when he left.

There's no way you're getting that 426 inside the Henry J without headers and cutting up the firewall but assuming you did the cutting yourself it won't cost you anything, right?

If you take off the headers he should be able to get it over the frame for a mockup to make mounts. Kinda wish you would've picked something that would've been less work but it's too late now, you won't be able to talk to Carpenter until later tonight or in the morning.

You need to decide what you're going to do after after you get what's left of the Buick V8 back together.

A) Get to taking the 426 out of the Packard.
B) Get a ride home, even if Carpenter shows up it might be too late to work on it.
C) Sit around and see if Carpenter shows up, maybe he'll let you work past closing.
D) Sit around and see if Erika shows up.
>>
>>14304076
A) these other faggots picked it. We can't back out now.
>>
>hurr muh Henry
>muh project
>muh power to weight ratio
lots of power without a fucking engine, faggots.

You brought this upon yourself OP when you decided the HJ had more votes than the Savoy, could've made a strawpoll.
B
>>
>>14304207
>You brought this upon yourself OP when you decided the HJ had more votes than the Savoy

I didn't decide, I just counted the votes that weren't samefagged to hell.

Protip: We would have 0 issues if everyone didn't decide to buy the 472.
>>
>>14304224
A story without issues and conflict is boring.

A.
>>
>>14304235
Yeah, it's not going to be the end of the world incase people think we're fucked, we might just have more of a rat rod Henry J with junkyard parts lel
>>
>>14304235
You've been sperging about 472s since August. This is your fault.
>>
>>14304383
Other people voted for it, too. I was merely a lobbyist.
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 736x552px
What's stopping us from just ditching the entire front end and doing it up like pic related other than the firewall?
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 640x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 640x366px
>>14305385
Obviously without cutting up the cabin and making it shit tier to see out of.

Pic related again, I see no issues other than the firewall and what will surely be a lack of room for the tranny but that's just par for the course of putting a 426 in a Henry J
>>
>>14305413
But then again, I still don't see why we don't just put the glorious 472 in the J and leave the Packard the fuck alone...
>>
>>14304076
A.

Make sure we sell the 472 back.
>>
>>14305385
>>14305413
Nothing, the firewall and transmission tunnel are the major problems.

We'll be taking the entire front end off anyway so we could just not put it back on, it poses no real problem with clearance though.

I was waiting for more votes so I won't be able to post until it's later tonight unfortunately.
>>
>>14305543
Okay well I vote for not putting that stuff back on
>weight reduction bro

Also C or D, whoever decides to come first.
>>
>>14304224
Pretty much this. I voted for the Savoy but we ended up getting fucked by samefags. Might as well stop bitching about it and make sure this car doesn't get ruined. Which it looks like might have already happened.

God I hope this thing doesn't end up being a gasser. Otherwise OP might as well change the name of the story to CYOA: Gasmonkey garage fapfic
>>
>>14305385
Good taste?
>>
>>14304076
C or D whatever happens first I guess
>>
>>14305681
Did you even read the other posts?
>>
C) ask if he won then see if that homeboy will borrow you the t-bucket to race for the chevy back.
>>
>>14305773
>see if that homeboy will borrow you
wat
>>
We now have 1.5 unregistered cars and no money. Great job, lads!

>>14304076
C) Let's see if we can beef up the Packard for bumps and shunts. We're getting our car back, no matter how.
>>
OPs options and /o/'s autists are crashing Jaime with no survivors.

> Tomorrow we limp a half running Henry J with a Hemi crudely shoe horned into it to the drive in and lose another car racing for slips.
>>
File: 1445491221232.png (80KB, 191x201px) Image search: [Google]
1445491221232.png
80KB, 191x201px
>>14306600
It's not even really OP. It's just that these guys keep doing retarded shit.
I mean racing for pinks. Then not letting erika race instead. Then trying to make a drag car out of a car that basically can't be a drag car without substantial modifications that requires money that we simply do not have. Then blowing all our cash without budgeting for even a transmission?

If you were in the story you would think Jamie had gone insane or had caught down syndrome.
>>
>>14307033
>you would think Jamie had gone insane or had caught down syndrome
Or that he is a just a stupid kid, a bit schizo, maybe.

Shoulda bought the Bimmer, desu. Or swapped a V8 in the Valiant
>>
More like should have never gone hooning in the Packard for everyone to see, driven the valiant to work for two days after losing the 55, driven the work delivery vehicle, ran shine in the FULLY FUNCTIONING and still covert Packard on Sunday, then spent the new huge sum of money on something reasonable.
>>
>>14307172
Fucking idiots in telling ya.
>>
We could always pay a visit to Paul (and a quick hello to Julia :^)) to try and get some more contacts.
Then go to Al's and do the same.

Fuck it, let's move drugs for him/bikers.
Delivery's a delivery.
>>
bump for drug running
>>
Take the Packard to Al's, ask about drug running and/or helping to kill the PI.

Or wait for Crapenter to get back then trade the 472 for a good small block Chevy. SBC will fit, there's a website with pictures of a stock-appearing one with a 4.3 V6. Win some races then put a Full Retard top end on it.
>>
File: Engine may 2012.jpg (123KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Engine may 2012.jpg
123KB, 1024x768px
Alright, so I'll get started on C, pic related is a Olds 303 in one with an I think stock firewall to give you an idea of how much room we have.

>>14307496
>>14308585
I've honestly thought about some kind of drug run, but I dunno.

>>14305674
>God I hope this thing doesn't end up being a gasser.

Unless we go small block that stock suspension ain't gonna cut it.

Pretty sure that it would help out with traction anyway.
>>
>>14308686
Will the Nailhead fit like that? Or with some firewall pounding?
>>
>>14304076
When Russel parks and makes his way over he asks you.

"So what's the plan with that Henry J?"

"Was plannin' on putting the 426 in it, but I'm kinda thinking about something a little easier to do." you reply

It's becoming clear that sticking an "Elephant" in there is going to require a whole lot of modification, maybe more than you can afford.

He gives you a look that isn't much different than the one Carpenter gave you.

"Don't blame ya, that'd be one helluva job, would be a wild ride though."

"Might need you to make me some mounts tonight if Carpenter gets back in time." you tell him

"That's cool man, waitin' around for him myself, I've got some suggestions when ya're ready to get to work."

Yeah, should get around to finishing up that Buick engine right quick, shouldn't take too much longer. Russel takes a seat on his usual "tire throne" while you make your way to the back of the hangar.

You don't know how long it's been by time you get the valve covers bolted back on but you feel confident that you did it right and didn't take too long. When you make your way back to the front of the hanger Russel is still chilling.

"You said you had some suggestions?"

He hops up and walks over to the front of the Henry J.

"Yup, already gonna have to modify the transmission tunnel anyway so I'd say modifying the firewall a bit for more room to scoot the engine back isn't a bad idea."

One of the reasons you thought about going smaller is to avoid doing that...

"Think it'd be worth it?" you ask

"Better weight distribution is always worth it, hell ya could have the engine under the dash if ya wanted. Gonna be uncomfortable as hell with no leg room but it ain't goin' cross country is it?"

"Nah, I don't guess it is, just seems like a lot of work."

"No one has ever said building a racecar is easy, maybe even sticking a straight axle under there moved forward a bit from the stock spot wouldn't hurt."
>>
>>14309319
"How much you think all this would run me, I plan on tryin' to do the cutting myself."

"Shit, I'd hold off on doing the axle since it's night, gonna need to go find a nice truck or van for that. If you're doin' the cutting it ain't gonna be much to weld, if you go with something small enough you might not even need to cut the firewall though..."

He stands there, calculating the price.

"I'm thinkin' maybe $15 for something little, $20 for something crazy."

You still have $56.80 at the moment.

A) If you don't have to cut it you're not going to. Just sit around and wait for Carpenter.
B) Cut it enough to sit it back some.
C) Go crazy.

>>14308920
If the chart I found is right the Nailhead is 1.5 inches longer than the Olds 303, same height, and 2 inches narrower.

So yeah, it's plausible I suppose.

Still like 6 inches longer and 100-200 lbs heavier than a small block though. Don't know what we'd be able to do for a transmission either.
>>
>>14309337
Thank god saner heads prevailed and we're leaving the Packard alone.

Also, C) so we can stick the 472 in it.
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 640x480px
>>14309337
A. Trade 472 back to Carpenter for Nailhead, leave Nailhead apart for gnarly cam and dual quad intake, measure and see how much you'll need to cut it for the Nailhead and trans. As for trans fug it use a TH400 with a Hurst shifter. Good enough for Waifu good enough for us. And this is a raec car we can take the back seat out and move the front seat back to get legroom.
>>
>>14309428
Fug meant B but only with Nailhead or SBC.
>>
>>14309400
>Also, C) so we can stick the 472 in it.

472 is actually shorter than the Nailhead and 303, it's between a SBC and BBC in both size and weight.
>>
>>14309468
Oh, well in that case my apologies. I change >>14309400 to B for dat weight optimum distribution using the 472
>>
>>14309337
C, because going full retard has been trendy since #26 it seems. Plus, I love it when a vehicle looks like it's 50% engine.
>>
File: henryjgasser1.jpg (146KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
henryjgasser1.jpg
146KB, 1920x1080px
>>14309319
>>14309337
C for crazy train. also we need a cage. get a price.

>have no idea what we doing with engines now
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 660x431px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 660x431px
>>14309694
I prefer a stock height Henry J
>>
>>14309337
B) We can take more out later if we need too
>>
File: Henry_J.jpg (124KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Henry_J.jpg
124KB, 800x600px
>>14309722
I can't deal with cars like that with a "pro touring" look. With big rims, small tire. Fact more i look at that car, more annoyed i get.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 500x333px
>>14309788
I don't really like the wheels but I like the car otherwise. Here's a less gay one.
>>
File: fordthamesgasser.jpg (75KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
fordthamesgasser.jpg
75KB, 500x307px
>>14309801
Yeah that's a lot better. Wonder how it be to drive with that shortish wheel base and what ever that could be packing.

But to me, rather see them stock or as a Gasser, they suit it. Just like Thames/Anglia vans.
I hope no one make's stretched drag body out of them like they did to the Willys and 67-69 Camaro's.
>>
>>14309337
C
>>
>>14309337
C) for raceCar
>>
C
>>
B)
>>
>>14309337
"Might as well go crazy, right?"

"In that case we'll be pushin' the whole firewall back, get everything outta the way and we can get started." he replies

First thing to take care of is to get most of what's in front of the firewall and on it off. Before you even get the sawzall you have a big pile of parts and exposed frame with nothing but suspension under it.

You're paranoid about what you're about to do, would be way too easy to fuck up and make this cost more than it already is. Luckily you have Russel to supervise some, only making small mistakes that aren't going to fuck you over. Shame you're doing this to such a rust free, straight body, but it's not like these old economy cars are ever going to be worth anything.

When all the cutting is done he shows you what he has in mind.

Whatever goes in this car part of it is likely going under the dash and it looks like the entire engine could be fitting behind the front wheels. You're going to have to completely cut out the stock transmission tunnel to even think about getting a transmission in it now.

Knowing that you're going to have to do it you go ahead and get to it, it's obvious you're going to need a bucket seat now since there's no way the bench is going back in with a big tunnel in the way.

This project keeps finding ways to make itself more expensive, at least you think you're done with your part of the work for now.

While Russel is busy welding, Carpenter comes into the hangar with a smile on his face.

"You win?" you ask

"Naw, but I trapped faster and kept up with a blown fiberglass T-Bucket so I'm feeling pretty good, you get that engine finished?"

"Yeap, I think I did it right, it's all together back there."

"Don't mind waiting on payment until tomorrow do you, won't get to check it out until then."

Guess that means he's closing up the yard soon, didn't even get to make much progress on the Henry J today.

"You still going with that 426?" he asks
>>
>>14311358
Well, with the firewall work that's being done it'll fit, there's no way you can finish the car until Monday after having bought that 472 though, it just cost way too much. No matter what you do it's looking like you're not going to be able to get started until tomorrow either. Hopefully one of these guys will give you a ride home...

Can only assume Carpenter would let you trade in that 472 for something else.

A) Small block
B) Another big block
C) Buick engine?
D) 426 since you got the room for it now, get your money back.
E) Stick with the 472.

>>14309694
>needing a cage

Maybe after we get a transmission, rear end, drive shaft, seat, shifter, mounts, and decide on an engine as a bare minimum.

Otherwise a cage is just going to make our wallet lighter and the car heavier to push.

Not like the <6 inch wide stock tires are going to hook enough to need any chassis reinforcement anyway,
>>
>>14311373
D, duh. If he doesn'' want to refund us on the 472, ask if we can trade it for soem labor, and parts ofcourse.
>>
>>14311373
D)
or if possible F) get some engine with a drivetrain
>>
>>14311373
C
>>
>>14311373
B 331 HEMI
>>
>>14311373
We go with the Hemi we'll have tons of aftermarket options and money to finish this thing soon

Or maybe go with the hemi that's the same block but more displacement, forgot what it was called
>>
>>14311373
D
>>
>>14311571
You mean a 440 Wedge? That's just a stupid idea when we've got a 426 lying around.
>>
>>14311373
Dddddd
>>
>>14311575
>>14311475
You guys are going to gut our shine runner. Retards.
>>
>>14311581
No I mean the 331 hemi, it was only 90 bucks and had a lot of potential
>>
Should at least do one more shine run or we will be broke forever
>>
B can't part out the packard or we'll be dead in the water boys, think about it.
>>
>>14311373
Thirding for B 331
>>
>>14311627
>>14311632
Nevermind, I guess I was fourth
>>
>>14311520
Changing to B so the Packard stripping samefag can get fucked.
>>
>>14311597
331 isn't the same block though.
>>
>>14311662
Yeah I was referring to the gen 1 hemis anon, I know it seemed kind of muddy because I forgot to quote previous post when I posted that
>>
>>14311475
>>14311589
oh right forgot the 426 is in the pack, changing to B
>>
What's the 331?
>>
>>14311750
Oh wait it's that old hemi, nvm
I'll go with B for that, hope it fits anons.
>>
>>14311373
A B C E, anything but hacking up the work car.
>>
B
>>
>>14311597
331 and 354 are the same block, 392 block is different and would cost more since they're a lot more popular and harder to find.

Still mostly the same.

But yeah, sure it's starting out as a low compression 2bbl truck engine but it won't take much.

Hey who knows, if we get the right transmission (we're going to need an adapter) and rear end we might run 14s reletively stock.
>>14311627
>>14311589
>>14311769
I've said multiple times we would have enough time to get it back in the Packard though.

I swear you guys ignore it.

It's not even a damn hackjob it's just removing the engine.

Like holy shit.
>>
>>14311783
>Like holy shit
OP confirmed Packard stripping samefag
>>
>>14311819
Yeah, no, gets annoying repeating the same shit.

If you guys want to spend more money to go slower because you think the Packard is going to be ruined by taking the engine out of for a few days then that's fine.
>>
>>14311854
Don't listen to their autism OP, just pull the Packards engine. Its not like there's a thousand feet of wiring harness.
>>
>>14311854
I think it's more about having both cars running at the same time, we do have the valiant but we want to be able to drive the packard or the j in the very near future.

Plus the 331 is cool
>>
>>14311373
"I dunno, thinkin' about keeping that in the Packard and trading that 472 for something else."

"Looks like you're still getting all the work done to make it fit, what made you change your mind?"

"Money mostly, the 472 set me back too much and I underestimated how much it costs to build a Henry J."

He pulls out a cigar with a chuckle.

"Not as easy as that '55 of yours for sure, I take it you're going with something big still?"

"Yeap, big engine in a little car still sounds fun as hell!"

"I'm willing to refund you the money, everything that was on that list before is still there."

At least this way you'll have the Packard to use as a last resort if you don't get a way home tonight.

You'll have $411.80 to work with after paying Russel for his work.

Still have work to do and parts to buy, so it'd be wise to not spend all the money on just the engine.

GM
Chevy 348 - 250 hp $175
Chevy 409 - 340 hp $350
Chevy 427 - 400 hp $525
Olds 425 - 365 hp $300
Pon 421 Tri - 350 hp $225
Cadi 472 - 375 hp $375

Ford
332 2bbl - 240 hp $125
352 4bbl - 250 hp $150
390 4bbl - 300 hp $250
427 "R-code" w/ T-10 - 400 hp $700

Chrysler
331 Hemi - 180hp $90
383 2bbl - 270hp $280
361 2bbl - 295hp $250
413 4bbl - 340hp $350

>>14311914
I'm doing whatever is the most popular option, just doing whatever would kinda defeat the purpose of CYOA.

Just would rather people stop acting like taking the engine out is going to render it useless forever.

>>14311933
We're not supposed to drive the Packard around though.

Sure we have, but we're not supposed to, taking it out so soon after leading the cops around for most of the night would be a bad idea anyway.

>331 is cool

Yeah.

Tri-Power a coolest of the choices tho imo, R-Code is cool as hell but way out of our budget.

>inb4 someone votes for it and I get accused of samefagging
>>
>>14312035
331 hemi for cheapness
>>
>>14312035
331 budget power
>>
>>14312074
Also for aftermarket availability
>>
>>14312035
421 pontiac
>>
331 hemi, other anons are right we need to budget this shit, unlike last time.
>>
>>14312255
Going with this guy. cause dub dubs.
>>
421 pontiac
>>
>>14312035
331 Hemi
>>
>>14312035
>>14312035

331 hemi

Cheapest. Are there stroker kits back then?
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 500x419px
421 Pontiac. Massive power, multiple carbs, big aftermarket, LIGHTER than the 331 and we'll still have almost $200 left.
>>
>>14312838
421 Pontiac.
Pontiac doesn't get enough love. Always chebby this, chebby that.
>>
331 hemi, we got enough left over for a tranny, a driveshaft, motor mounts, extra goodies, and some eggs.
>>
>>14312950
It'll take more than $135 to get it to perform anything close to the Pontiac. It's a fucking 2 barrel truck engine.
>>
>>14312035
421 Tri
>>
>>14312993
It's a hemi friendo
>>
File: CrowWhiteXRay.jpg (298KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
CrowWhiteXRay.jpg
298KB, 2048x1536px
>>14313048
No substitute for cubes m8
>>
>>14313048
A 2 barrel, low compression, small displacement but still fucking huge and heavy Hemi that is lucky to make over 250hp when stock and won't make more power than a good small block when built.
>>
>>14312838
Where are you getting the engine weights from? I'm looking all over and not coming up with anything.
>>
>>14313133
This list is bretty gud, usually I do a little more googling just to be sure.

http://www.carnut.com/specs/engdim.html
>>
>>14313227
Thx anon, all this early hemi talk has me wondering if I should try to jam one into my 71 fury. Maybe not the 331 though, they aren't too much hotter then my 360
>>
>>14313115
>crow
That was a cool car.
>>
>>14313284
It's a cool idea but you're way better off with a regular 440 for parts availability and cost. Pix of Fury?
>>
File: domdart.jpg (61KB, 736x469px) Image search: [Google]
domdart.jpg
61KB, 736x469px
>>14313293
Ikr.

Not sure how I feel bout crowmod.
>>
File: 2015-12-23 19.01.30.jpg (309KB, 943x404px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-23 19.01.30.jpg
309KB, 943x404px
>>14313315
I've never really caught the 440 bug you know? I kind of want to just drop a smallish hemi into it for some reason. Just now I found one online for like 500 bucks with a tranny. Not bad but I'm not willing to pull the trigger yet.

This is my Fury, right now it's pretty rough but I like it. No really recent pictures though, because of winter
>>
File: 2015-11-10 09.14.06.jpg (493KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-10 09.14.06.jpg
493KB, 960x540px
>>14313315
Here's another
>>
>>14313368
>>14313375
Nice. Original paint?
>>
>>14313386
I think so, it's in really bad shape most places on the car, probably going to need to be repainted eventually
>>
>>14313368
Nice landbarge. You could get some good power out of that 360 if you wanted to. Or swap in a newer 360 Magnum.
>>
>>14313433
I hope it'll be stock color. Don't know why people seem to hate browns.

>>14312035
All this discussion swayed me. 331 and look for a four-barrel at least.
>>
>>14313481
Dude the Pontiac is already built and ready to go! It already makes 350 fucking horses and you want to go heavier and slower? Intake and carb will be the price difference and it'll still be way fucking slower!
>>
>>14312035
331 hemi. it's cheap and it's a fucking hemi
>>
File: pIQnug4.jpg (93KB, 352x360px) Image search: [Google]
pIQnug4.jpg
93KB, 352x360px
>all these 331 hemi scrubs.

Its less power and smaller cubes
It not going to be that cheap to hot up cause Hemi
Just fucking why?
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 430x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 430x337px
>>14313589
M8 I know it's objectively a worse engine than the 350 we originally bought for the 55.
>>
>>14313589
>why

Style, baby. Style.
>>
>>14313642
>>>/fa/
>>
>>14312035
>>
>>14312035
Pon 421
>>
>>14313481
It's not that I hate the brown, honestly I love the shade of brown it is, I just want something else I guess. I was thinking of doing it up Christine colors. Or dark blue and white.

>>14313441
Thanks Anon, I appreciate it.
I do like the engine it has, something about having a first year engine appeals to me. But at the same time I want kind of a smaller hemi
>>
331 hemi, because hemi. We just bore that bitch out and slam 3 carbs onto it abs we're good to go.
>>
>>14314119
This plus it'll be cheaper to actually get running. We can worry about going fast once we have a car that drives
>>
>>14312035

Giddy up, giddy up, giddy up, 409.

Giddy up, 409.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (12KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
12KB, 320x180px
>>14314186
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ1JhlO2j-g
>>
>>14314149
Preddy much this. 331 has real potential and is basically being given away
>>
>>14314226

That's not the beach boys!
>>
>>14313612
We had money then, poor fags gonna poor fag
>>
File: screams.gif (484KB, 245x194px) Image search: [Google]
screams.gif
484KB, 245x194px
>>14314360
Poor fags going to cost us if they keep swinging for this pos Hemi.
Even then probably all same fagging on each side.

>should have stuck with the 472
>power-glide that big bitch
>12bolt/dana 60/9inc with suitable raito
>>
>>14314419
Your thumbnail reads creaming internally.
>>
File: 6fe.jpg (18KB, 400x407px) Image search: [Google]
6fe.jpg
18KB, 400x407px
>>14314455
wut
>>
>>14314484
Well actually creaming internal. I'm on mobile so that's what it shows up as
>>
>>14314497
odd. seems fine for me.
>>
>>14314543
Really? You use 4chan mobile or clover?
>>
>>14314419
That setup would work fine with the 421 too.
>>
>>14312035
421, we wouldn't save enough on the hemi to make up the difference in power and weight
>>
>>14314728
At least the pontiac leaves us with some left over cash too.
>>
>>14312035
Dat poncho. 421.
>>
OP, what does your samefag reader say? Pretty sure most of the engine#+generic sentence = pretty much one or two fags.
>>
>>14312035
421 lyfe
>>
File: clayton.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
clayton.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>14314853
Fucking samefags. Ruining the story.

I vote for keeping the 472.
>>
>>14315533
This. It won in two other polls; OP refuses to budge on losing the '55, but gives in when people whine about an engine choice?

We picked a 472 and we should stick with it. If anything, just drop it in the J.
>>
>>14315697
You're the punk bitch who "lobbied" for the 472, changed your mind, and now you want it again.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>14315719
I did state its virtues and I stand by that, but I didn't change my mind. I'm simply stating another option that still features it because it's a great engine.
>>
>>14315719
Basically at this point I really see no reason to keep it, it was more money then either the 421 or the 331 hemi, and didn't really present much of an advantage over the 421.
And I'm saying this as someone who legitimately voted for the 331.
Drac does kind of have a legit point though.

>>14315533
Maybe we should all get namefag trips for voting on shit like this.
>>
>over 50 new replies when I get home
>expected a shitstorm

Kek

>>14314853
That only works great at at the beginning of the thread, with 40 ips and 20 some votes it seems like it could be legit.

Of course that's an abnormally high amount of votes compared to usual so I wouldn't be surprised to learn both 421 and 331 votes were samefagged.

>>14315697
We lost the '55 in a race.

The 472 we purchased then we realized we won't have money we need to finish the Henry J before even doing anything with it.

Had nothing to do with people whining, it was something that even Jamie, the character noticed.
>>
>>14315794
>The 472 we purchased then we realized we won't have money we need to finish the Henry J before even doing anything with it.

Well, why don't we wait till after payday? Like, fuck, we don't need to build ANOTHER car in a day...
How much will it really cost to finish the damn car?
>>
>>14315794
The logical conclusion, then, would be to put it in the J when we can afford to and leave the Packard alone, not to look for a different engine after spontaneous buyer's remorse.
>>
File: jr 8.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jr 8.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>14315822
Fuck me drac, we sure do think alike
>>
>>14315814
>Well, why don't we wait till after payday?

Because no one wants to wait judging by the votes.

>How much will it really cost to finish the damn car?

That depends on a lot of things.

Like I said earlier

> transmission, rear end, drive shaft, seat, shifter, mounts, and decide on an engine as a bare minimum.

After sitting the firewall back so much we'll likely need some steering column work, since we went big block we're going to have to upgrade the front suspension to handle the weight too.

Of course before we go racing we'll need new tires (and maybe wheels) out back
>>
>>14315929
>Because no one wants to wait judging by the votes.

Yeah, but... the samefaggery...
>>
>>14315900
I'm glad I'm not the only one.

>>14315929
If you're concerned about the samefagging, rely on the two polls that kept the 472 and use the logical conclusion of wanting to rush to have a fast car, being frustrated by being poor, and have Jamie call everyone about work; Al, the Lassitiers, etc. That's what a logical person would do instead of sacrificing the engine of choice.
>>
>>14315992
Yeah, but even then it's obvious the 421 and 331 are the popular choices.

With the Savoy vote I could tell with 100% certainty that it was being samefagged.

Sure a lot of posts reek of samefaggotry now but without that 100% certainty I have to go with it don't I?

Even if samefagging is involved it's a close as hell vote.

>>14316035
But people realized how much money the whole project is going to cost and may want something else since then.

There isn't enough samefagging to outdo the few votes to keep the 472.
>>
Fyi

This shit is tied, if there isn't anything in the next 15 minutes I'm flipping a coin.
>>
>>14316828
Flip a coin, queer.
>>
>>14316828
do it
>>
>inb4 faggots claiming favoritism

Heads was for Hemi
Tails was for Tri Power

Already had both typed out.

>>14312035
>>14312035
"The 421 looks like a good deal."

That power for the price seems amazing, can't miss out on that.

"Oh it is, don't want to let it go for that much but ignorant people swear it's some headache of a setup, you're lucking out here as it's not as bad as they think."

Hey, if the Lassiter's can deal with a fucking 6 carb setup you can deal with 3.

"Don't think it's nothin' I can't put up with." you reply

As you're paying Carpenter, Russel comes over to get his payment too, leaving you with $166.80 to get this car running and driving.

"I'll get started on the mounts before noon, better get out here early, gonna have a lotta work to do!" he exclaims

Nice to know he can get enthusiastic over work that doesn't involve stealing a car, wonder how much that's going to cost you though?

With the scrapyard closing soon you go around the hangar, putting up tools you've brought out back where they belong. Carpenter stands around watching with a grin on his face, least you can do for letting you use the hangar and tools. You're about to go outside when Carpenter calls out to you.

"Hey, Jamie, if the Buick engine checks out you might have a job, trimming down the workforce so you'd be kept busy."

Money's always good, but do you really want to spend all day at this scrapyard?

"I'll have to think about it, I'm kinda enjoying all this free time." no reason to give an answer yet is there?

You take a step outside of the hangar, hoping to see a Hurst Olds come in, no such luck. You don't have much time to sit around here before it's all locked down, Carpenter's already heading to his office to take care of business there.

A) A friend wouldn't leave another friend stranded would they? She'll come back.
B) Get a ride from Carpenter
C) Take the Packard
>>
It's an authentic post if you want to doubt for whatever reason.
>>
>>14316922
B)romance
>>
>>14316922
A) have a cup of coffee with carp to see if Erika shows up, if not B)
>>
A but c if we must
>>
B.
>>
>>14316965
this seems good
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 210x240px
>>14316965
Thank you based coin
>>14316965
Thirded, Erika A)/B)est but we don't need to risk driving the Packard home if she's feeling cunty
>>
>>14316922
A until the dogs, then B
>>
Ok m8s here's the plan

>ST300 (Powerglide) trans, srsly we don't need more than 2 gears. Powerglide a strong and we probably wouldn't hook in 1st with a TH400.
>4.56 rear end
>radius rear wheel wells for massive rubber
>>
My only thoughts are that this Henry J better be faster than a streak of shit, because I want to blow the doors of that smug bastard's car and take back the 55, maybe as a boss sort of thing.
>>
A for waiting for best waifu
>>
>>14317316
I like that plan
>>
>>14317316

I'll also +1 that idea.
>>
>>14317316
It all depends on what rear end we find, and what the final drive ratio will be. Given the Turbo 350/400's ~2.50:1 1st gear ratio, identical tires and a 3.08:1 final drive, it'd hook just as well as a Glide+4.56:1 rear gears. I'm just worried about our trap RPM if we'd run a 2 speed+high ratio rear end.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (91KB, 827x292px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
91KB, 827x292px
>>14317719
>>14317316
>>
>>14317719
Why did I think that TH400 is manual...

In that case what we need is just cheap and strong solution
>>
>>14317755
We don't even want a manual right now.
>>
>>14317780
>>14317755
Whoops, already hit send.

Anyways, we don't really want a manual. This thing is strictly for straightline speed, and having an automatic removes us from the equation. Sure, we'll have some added drivetrain loss, but between the 421's punch, the J's low weight, and shitty tires, that kay be a good thing.
>>
>>14317784
I agree, with automatic we can just go full power without stopping acceleration for gear change and fear of destroying transmission.
>>
What the fuck is this gay shit?
>>
>>14317866
One of your dads is gay shit.

That other one is cool though.
>>
Less stuff for Jamie to fuck up with is always a plus+
>>
>>14316922
Erika's coming back right? She wouldn't be that good of a friend if she didn't.

"See ya tomorrow." Russel says as he heads towards his Jeep

With Russel gone most of the workers follow suit, eventually leaving you, Carpenter, and that big guy in the scrapyard. With the time you have you figure you'll clean up the best you can.

Not having anything to do you look over the Henry J before going outside, this damn car better be worth all the money and time you're going to be throwing at it, at least the engine that's going in it is plenty powerful already.

You're close to asking for a ride when the Hurst Olds comes comes rolling in with you're almost sure, Renee in the passenger's seat, oh boy.

The car comes to a stop in front of you with her hanging out the window.

"Hey, Jamie!" she excitedly yells before hopping out

This isn't going to be awkward at all. Looks like you're going to be riding in the back, not much of a surprise.

"How's it goin' guys?" you ask once you're inside

"Great, putting the header on went perfect!"

"Good...I guess, drag racing is fucking boring."

Well, you didn't expect her to enjoy it really....

"Hehe, I can't believe you 2 know each other, we should all hang sometime."

"Hell no, I don't think I could put up with 2 idiots for a long time!" Erika says in a slightly sarcastic tone "I'd end up killing one of you."

"Aww come on Erika, we could take the Saab and get him into some dirt and corners!"

"Pffft, I doubt it, he's already building another piece of shit to go in a straight line."

Great, now you have 2 girls to talk shit about your choice in cars at the same time. Just this ride to run you home feels weird so you can only imagine spending a long time together.

"Oh yeah...sucks what happened to you Jamie, riding around with you was a blast."

Oh man, how much does Erika know about you and Renee?
>>
>>14318897
"The new car I'm buildin' is supposed to get it back, guess I'll find out in a few days."

"It's going to be even faster than your old car? Jesus..." Renee says in disbelief

It has to be or you just flushed a lot of money down the drain, good thing you'll have the Packard to use on Sunday if things don't go well or the money runs out.

With Erika's quick pace it doesn't take long to get back to town, among the small talk you learn that she ran a 12.80, nothing about you and Renee's "relationship" gets brought up. Speaking of Renee she's getting dropped off first.

When the olds comes to a stop outside the driveway she once again tries to make plans.

"Seriously Erika, we should get together Saturday or something."

"No good, I've got another job and I'll be busy until Sunday."

Another job, huh?

"Oh, that's fine too, we need to get some details going, see you guys later!"

Not for you it isn't fine.

She gets out of the and leans the seat forward for you, when you get out she looks at you eagerly.

"Have you thought about it?" she asks

She's really doing this with Erika right behind you?

A) You're not sure yet, need more time.
B) No, there's someone else you're interested in.
C) Hell why not, it doesn't feel like Erika is going anywhere.

You know Renee likes to work on cars now, maybe she'd want to help you tomorrow. Ask her?

Y/N
>>
>>14318915
B
>inb4 samefagging Reneefags
>>
File: 1452191231720.jpg (23KB, 444x322px) Image search: [Google]
1452191231720.jpg
23KB, 444x322px
>>14318915
Ffffffffuuuuckkkkk OP. Why. Why do you do these things.
Uuuhhhg. I don't know A or B I guess.
>>
>>14318915
A/Y, not Reneefag but wouldn't mind harem option desu
>>
>>14318897
C
>>
maybe olds is denying us because she knows Renee likes us instead. In which case, we say no to Renee and lose her and take our chances with getting with olds. But olds will still say no because now she thinks Jaime is an asshole. Pretty much we can end up with a medicore waifu or no waifu at all. And don't even bring up those other whores...

We're fucked boys!

Or maybe I'm just overthinking this
>>
>>14319094
I think olds knows about Renee and Jamie, better drop the ball right now rather than to get things all difficult and then fuck it all up (as /o/ is accustomed to doing - take for example racing a far superior vehicle than ours for pink slips)

I'm voting for C
>>
>>14319094
Olds and Firecrotch have been lezzing out for years m8 Renee will be eating Jamie's cum out of Erika's snatch in no time

HAREM
A
R
E
M
>>
>>14318915
A, Y
>>
File: 452793[1].jpg (425KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
452793[1].jpg
425KB, 1680x1050px
>>14318915
C) for FireCrotch

She ought be a qt3.14 like this
>>
>>14319109
>>14319094
You both make a fair point.

C/Y
>>
B
Renee a worstfu
>>
>>14318915
B/N
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 192x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 192x200px
>>14319212
Been picturing her as Ygritte from game of thrones to be honest family.
>>
File: kimpine.gif (41KB, 349x200px) Image search: [Google]
kimpine.gif
41KB, 349x200px
>>14319284
>>14319212

>Not pic related
>>
>>14318915
B
>>
>>14319332
That won me over from erika. Scott Pilgrim vs the world was quite a good flick
C

>even hotter in blonde
>>
>>14319367
This is a definite Renee samefag
>>
File: boostfixessewingmachine.jpg (110KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
boostfixessewingmachine.jpg
110KB, 1024x683px
C for crosley cutie.
>>
Also, OP or who ever keeps the pastebin up to date - took some time to read the pastebin, the information is a little bit dated as Jamies' father bought a new car a few "days" ago
And we aren't in the Top 10 since we lost our car to Brian(Did I get that right?)
Some other bits and pieces of inconsistency in there like missing Brian and Deb bios.

>>14319367
Looks something like I would immagine Sharon looking like, only Sharon would be a few years older than that girl on the pic

>getting to choose RV-s as a captcha and all you see is boats
>>
File: 427blowncammmer.jpg (171KB, 640x553px) Image search: [Google]
427blowncammmer.jpg
171KB, 640x553px
>>14319475
at least its not them annoying fucking street sign captcha.
>>
>>14318915
B
fuck renee
>>
C
Ford 60* Flat Head swapped Triple carbed Hot Shot with breathers sticking out from the hood when?
http://www.hotrod.com/cars/featured/0708sr-1950-crosley-hot-shot/
>>
File: pepe ed roth(ish) style.jpg (118KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
pepe ed roth(ish) style.jpg
118KB, 1280x800px
>>14318915
A/Y?) You kinda wanna sort your car problem first. Zero roadworthy cars and one-and-half junk sleds are all that's on your mind at the mo.
>>
C
Y
>>
>>14319475
I do the pastebin half assedly as hell, every time I plan on updating it I only do a few things or nothing at all.

I'll be at home all day tomorrow (assuming I don't make plans but I probably will) so I'll sit down and try to get it updated.

>>14319539
I wonder how much work that was and how it handles, a flathead weighs over 50% of a Hot Shot's weight.

Obviously should just wait a few years and stick a 12A in it.
>>
Renee samefag is on a roll right now.
Just make a strawpoll OP, this faggot's ruining this story.
>>
>>14319581
referring to the link in >>14319539
"A Ford banjo rear end sits out back while a Mustang II soaks up the bumps up front"
Doesn't seem like much but for today's technology he certainly could have done better (at least when sourcing the front axle assembly)
>>
>>14319614
mustang II seems to be common as shit front ends even today for hot rods and what not.

>>14319581
>12A bridge port
>down draft weber
>fucking baaaaaaaaaarp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6DCJBEhk0I
>>
>>14319077
>>14319212
>>14319367
>>14319471
>>14319572
Prove your not samefags
> protip, you can't.
>>
>>14319694

>>14319077
>>14319212
>>14319367
>>14319471
>>14319539
>>14319572
Lets see if i can.
>>
File: fuckoffucunt.jpg (24KB, 397x426px) Image search: [Google]
fuckoffucunt.jpg
24KB, 397x426px
>>14319694
>>
File: Capture.jpg (131KB, 1342x641px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
131KB, 1342x641px
>>14319694
Erika worstwaifu samefag detected
>>
>>14319738
If I were samefagging I'd guarantee erika would have way more votes.
>>
>>14319611
You can mess up a strawpoll faster than 4chan.

>>14319614
I thought the Mustang II front was good...well I assumed that's why it was popular. Guess compared to stock in a lot of old cars it is.

It'd take more work than that though, that one in particular has some nice as hell bodywork done to it.

>>14319687
Would be a glorious way to fly around a corner and end up in the grill of a Cadillac.

>>14319694
One of those is a new ip (72), so I can sorta vouch for one.

>implying everyone who doesn't vote for Erika is a samefag
>>
>>14318915
B/Y
>>
>>14318915
C & Y
>>
B N
>>
C. Y. Also, thank god we ditched the 472. Torque isn't that important in a light car, and in the 60's no one made parts for those things.
>>
>>14318915
a/y
>>
>>14318915
b/y
>>
>>14319540
Spot on. Seconding this.
>>
C and Y
>>
>>14318915
B and Y
>>
>>14318915
C/Y, hopefully without making Erika hate us too much; still holding out for that harem ending
>>
B for Julia
All your waifus a shit
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 622x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 622x453px
>>14321395
>make a passing comment a couple threads ago about Julia
>Julia Lassiter is now the patrician choice in the waifu wars
>>
>>14321395
>>14321768
Frau Olds and Hot Shot can fuck off and grind each other to death, DGAF anymore.
>>
CY
>>
>>14318915
C y
>>
>>14318915
C y!
>>
>samefag at it again
>literally 1 new IP in a few hours
wew lad
>>
A we need more time.. Will give olds the impression that we are a good cunt, while also leaving both options available and also the possibility of a threesome. Niggertits lewd fapfic Renee Erika threesome now pls
>>
>>14323254
>fucking reneefags gtfo reeeeeeee

I wouldn't be upset if the samefags stopped either
>>
>>14319687
>>14319581

U guys realise the 10a already existed at this point. The r100 had come out in 68 and were pretty cheap compared to the 110a..

Also

>not periphal porting your rotary

https://youtu.be/jauNT1OBolk
>>
>>14318915
"Yeah...I've thought about it and want to try being together." you reply

The instant you tell her she basically jumps into your arms for a hug, if she squeezes you much harder you're not going to be her boyfriend for long.

"Hehe, so what'dya say about making the River tomorrow night our 1st date as a couple?" she asks, still squeezing

Well, if the Henry J got done you were probably going there anyway, if you can go with a girl by your side (who's actually your girlfriend this time) then why not? You'd have to buy 2 front seats or put the back seat in so she can ride back there if you take it...probably not the best idea.

"Sounds good to me, maybe I'll have my car done by then."

"Like you even had to ask, just tell me I can help and you know I'll be there!"

Hey, she released that death grip, letting you both exchange some blushing smile for a moment.

"You sure, I'm gettin' up there about 10 in the morning."

"That's not a problem. just tell me where to pick you up."

You give her the few turns she has to take to make it to your place, she's happy about you being this close.

"God, that's so close, I might start dropping by."

"I wouldn't, I'm hardly at home unless it's in the morning or at night."

"You don't have parents that don't want you dating do you?" she asks with a laugh

"The opposite, I think my Dad would be relieved to know I have a girlfriend."

"Ehehhe, maybe I'll come by extra early then...I should get inside since I'm not as lucky, see you in the morning!"

She gives you a small kiss on the cheek before running inside. So this is it, holy shit, you have a girlfriend into cars! With her inside you get back into the Olds, Erika has a smile on her face but doesn't say anything other than,
>>
>>14323419
"I'm gonna have to put up with you 2 idiots anyway, huh? Just try not to get all fucking lovey dovey around me."

Has to be a little weird having the guy who recently said he liked you to suddenly start dating your best friend, hopefully this won't do anything to your friendship...hell you still like her.

It's not a long ride to your house so if you have something to say you better get to saying it.

A) Ask about the new job.
B) Is she ok with this?
C) Wonder if she knows some things that Renee is in to that you don't know?
D) Tell her you're busy Sunday, despite how she acted you think she'd be down for it.
E) You still like her.

>>14323326
Mazda didn't into the USA until 1970.
>>
>>14323419
>other than,
"Jaime I want to suck you dry"
>>
>>14323419
>cockblocks us with Erika
>gives in to samefags
eat shit OP
>>
>>14323427
E
>>
>>14323427
B+ c
>>
>>14323427
a-c maybe d depending on how she acts regards what happens.

>inb4 a flood of E to cause drama.
>>
>>14323427
A

FIRECROTCH SUPREMACY FUCK OFF NAZIBOOS

I'm curious about that offer of the Saab in the dirt, maybe we can bring that up at some point?
>>
E
>>
>>14323428
Yeah, she's going to start wanting the D now that her lifelong best friend is dating us.

Girls are weird like that.

>>14323431
>if it wasn't an Erika vote it's a samefag

I'm sure both sides had their share of samefag, but not every vote.

Already called samefagging earlier in the thread and was proved wrong anyway, you're just sour that Erika lost.

>>14323462
D is about that, Renee said Sunday since Erika is busy on Friday and Saturday.
>>
>>14323483
>2 votes of 15 prove you otherwise
confirmed samefagger

E
>>
>>14323483
Apparently I can't read. I'm still going with A, but if keep the rally stuff an option after we try to peak into her super secret new job, that would be pretty cool.

>I wonder how well the packard would be able to rally :^)
>>
>>14323427
A
B
>>
>>14323427
E
>>
A
Anyone who picks E is autistic
>>
>>14323427
ABE
>>
>>14323539
Probably the same people that wanted to race Brian for pink slips, they just want to stir shit up because they think there is no way we can lose. I wouldn't put it past Erika to shoot us if we announce that we want to cheat on our girlfriend of 30 seconds who HAPPENS to be her best friend. Or just tell Renee and then we become a /r9k/ text adventure.
>>
>>14323427
A e
fuck you op
>>
>>14323427
A c
>>
>>14323427
E to make life hard for OP
>>
E for best waifu
>>
>>14323427
E
>>
A
>>
>>14323427
A C D
>>
>>14323427
A
>>
>>14323427
B-A
"You seem to be more than just friends. I-I'm not saying anything, j-just a hunch."
>>
>>14324382
seconding this,
also one helluva plot twist this was.
>>
>>14323427
A)
>get a pair of car-fanatic hotties in your world
according to their preferences, one is business partner, one is gf

nice work op.
>>
I love the story, but hate everyone who's made a decision in it.
>>
>>14323427
E what the fuck you guys. This story sucks.
>>
>>14324656
Story is great, voters suck...
>>
>>14323427
A E
>>
>>14323508
Yeah really, only like two of those guys were legit. What about the other ten that anon called out.
>>
A
Just caught up on this, been gone since November.
>>
>>14323529
>>14323545
>>14323569
>>14323770
>>14323795
>>14323803
>>14324656
>>14324772
I think that you all have forgotten that you are favoring Erika over Renee when Renee is a decent 8 or even a 9 in the looks and Erika is somewhere near the average (as her bio says that she is not conventionally pretty)
Also include that with the shit personality, daddy issues caused by Ex-racecar-driver dads abuse and sadistic fetishes. All of which don't make for a very good waifu, especially when there are better options available.

A
>>
A why even try with all these fags fucking shit up
>>
>>14323427
B E
>>
A only
>>
>>14323427
E
Fuck your gay little story.
>>
>>14324656
>>14325097
>voting to focus on chasing a hysterical issues-laden love interest
>not voting to talk about ways to fund building a racecar
>not happy to have wrenching waifu

it's supposed to be a st/o/ry about moonshine running funding racing, not a /soc/ cock & ball torture fantasy. the early scenes with Erika were cool, but they clearly were not meant to derail the focus of this story.
>you fucking autists
>>
A, fuck masochism fags
>>
>>14323427
A)

>Erika will be our pal from work, we can race sometime. Renee is our waifu now
>>
>>14323427
A, maybe B

E will make Erika hate us, see
>>14323556
>>
>>14309812
probably handles like a giant gokart on crack.
>>
>>14323427
A/B
>>
>>14325506
>>14325097
>>14325071
>>14324772
>>14324656
>>14323795
>>14323770
>>14323569
>>14323545
>>14323539
>>14323529
>>14323508
>>14323471
>>14323453

>All these cucks and autists voting E

do you all forget that she kicked us in the nuts for a laugh? What would she do if we told her we liked her right after hooking up with her best friend?

She'd beat us to death with a fucking wrench.

None of you fags know anything about women and you need to stop voting.
>>
>>14325727
Most of them are samefags
>>
>this Erikafag salt

E would've been the quickest way to have her hate us y'know

>>14323427
The Olds goes into drive, pulling off at a normal pace.

"So you got a new job?" you ask "Done with the scrapyard?"

"Dunno if I'm completely done with it, but you can have fun doing most of the deliveries, was getting old anyway."

Wonder if that has anything to do with Carpenter saying that you were a better worker?

"What made you get another job?"

"Well Georgie, I never thought about my future, but I got to thinking recently, I haven't fucked up yet. Everyone does eventually no matter how great of a driver they are, I don't want my fuck up to ruin my chances of racing."

"You're going legit?"

"Yeah, I guess I'm gonna be a 'good girl'" she takes a moment to shudder before continuing "With the cops getting radios soon I can't be out driving how I like to, we might've went on the last great drive in the county..."

As glad as you are to say you have that with Erika you don't like the idea of every cop having a radio.

"No shit, you think they're getting radios?"

"One of the perks of having Renee as a friend is her dad being a deputy, that Teague League bullshit has paid off some so they're thinking about putting a radio in every squad car soon."

Oh no.

"How soon?"

"Dunno, he said July is when it's supposed to really get started, some deputies already have them."

"Do you th-"

"Don't start flipping the fuck out though, the chances of you getting in trouble over parts running is slim unless you go around driving like an idiot."

Does she mean like using your moonshine delivery car to go on an all night "Let's Annoy the Policefest"?

The conversation doesn't go on for long before you find yourself sitting in front of your driveway. The Road Runner is sitting there so you could take Dad up on that offer to talk to him if you wanted, not sure what you're going to talk about.
>>
File: image.jpg (195KB, 904x573px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195KB, 904x573px
>>14325727
>hot wrench action from Best Waifu
>>
>>14325757
"I know you do illegal shit to fund your love for cars so I don't expect or want you to stop, just be careful. Renee would hate it if you got arrested and I wouldn't like it either, you're both my friends and I want you guys to be happy...this fucking sappy shit is annoying so don't expect me to say anything like it again!"

Guess you got your answer about her being ok with this, honestly you can't help but smile at knowing.

"I'll be careful." you tell her getting out of the car "See you later."

"Later Georgie, the 3 of us ARE gonna get together sometime, I just don't know when yet, we'll let you know."

No peel out? Guess she really is trying to be a "good girl".

Tonight went a whole lot better than last night, easily. Already looking forward to tomorrow with Renee and the Henry J.

Damn, you didn't even learn what she's doing now, you got wrapped up in the police talk. Oh well, you'll have to learn another time.

A) Go talk to Dad.
B) Call it a night, you need to get up real early.

>>14324923
>as her bio says that she is not conventionally pretty

That's mostly because she's skinny and challenged in the chest area.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 649x304px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 649x304px
>>14325760
He's got a real pretty mouth
>>
>>14325770
A
>>
>>14325770
A
>>
A
>>
>>14325770
A
>>
>>14325770
A) let's see what pops has to say
>>
>>14325770
A) little talk with dad
>>
>>14325770
A pops waifu best waifu
>>
>>14325770
And in this post Jamie got officially friendzoned by olds
>>
>>14325770
When you make it inside the house your dad is sitting in the living room watching TV as expected.

"Hey old man, how's it goin'?" you ask, walking in the room

"Purdy good, just another day at work, guess you been ridin' around with that girl again?"

"Yeah, went and picked up a project today, hopin' I get it done soon but money's gettin' tight."

After you say that he gets up to turn off the tv before taking a seat. Oh joy.

"Now, that's somethin' I wanted to talk to you about tonight, you been able to get a lot done in a little time. I know that race money can't still be burnin' a hole in your pocket."

Ah hell, you knew this was going to get brought up further eventually.

"I've talked to Dale about 'at Packard, he said you ain't never used it to work for him, lil' bit different than what you told Paul, mind tellin' me what that car is for?"

He sits there with no clear expression on his face, waiting for an answer.

Already caught in 1 lie here, if Paul told him all the suspension work you were getting done even saying it's a car made to have fun might seem fishy.

A) Tell the truth, it's to haul moonshine, would even answer is money question that will likely be coming up next.
B) It's just a fun car you wanted to build, you said it was for work so you wouldn't get fussed at for wasting money if Paul told him.
C) Was built to chase down girls driving Hurst Olds obviously
D) It was for parts deliveries, but Carpenter always let you use his car so you didn't bother
>>
>>14326204
And that's a godo thing. We want her, as a friend, just don't step on nut-kicking mine
>>
>>14326542
A
>>
>>14326542
A. This guy seems 10 times better then my own dad.
>>
>>14326542
A) unless the PI is hiding in next room
>>
>>14326676
this.

>inb4 told to get out of the house.
>>
A we know dad got in to just as much trouble when he was young
>>
>tell best waifu how you feel and even go in for a kiss
>LITERALLY turn around and start dating her bestfriend in less than 24 hours right in front of her
shit story
>>
>>14326542

Is anyone else here, dad?

Then A.
>>
File: image.jpg (158KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 658x370px
Well, no shit. I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck that girl of yours too!

*punches Jaime in the gut*

You little scumbag! I got your name! I got your ass! You will not laugh! You will not cry! You will learn by the numbers! I will teach you! Now get up! Get on your feet! Now you had best un-fuck yourself, or I will unscrew your head and shit down your neck!
>>
>>14327008

She had her chance mate. Why not go for the cute girl that's super into you? Seriously.
>>
>>14327091
Well, shit. That went about as well as you expected.

A) Unfuck yourself
B) Let dad unscrew your head and shit down your neck
>>
>>14326542
A
When are we bringing gf home to dad
>>
>>14327098
We didn't even get to kiss her, OP fucked us.
If he doesn't introduce Juliain a romantic way, he's a faggot and should've just typed this out instead of making it a cyoa.
>>
>>14327260
Oh fuck off
>>
>>14327305
Trip on, faggot
>>
>>14326542
A, fuck it boys. Hope he doesn't whup us
>>
>>14327091
>teague, pops, and renees dad are all gunny hartman
>erika is basically my ex gf, only without any cool cars and shit, just crazy, batshit crazy
>>
>>14326542
D. Didn't we use it for a run for Carpenter like one time?
>>14327091
>>14327106
Anyone who voted A is obviously gonna vote B and hope Dad screws Jamie's head back on after the neck-shitting.
>>
>>14326542
A, hopefully we're not all terribly misreading Jamie's dad here
>>
> Renee is a double agent who will use us
> Erika exploited our crush to get us to get into a cop chase with the Packard
> Who knows how many calls were made about us driving around
> Everyone knows the car now
> We didn't even so much as repaint it afterwards
> They're just waiting for us to fill it up with shine
> Just. Waiting.
>>
File: image.jpg (276KB, 1600x1211px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
276KB, 1600x1211px
>>14326556
>>14326567
>>14326676
>>14326762
>>14327088
>>14327253
>>14327644
>>14328130
Are all of you so butthurt about losing your car and best waifu that you just want to end this shit right here?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-27-17-23-30.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-27-17-23-30.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>14328203
Honestly I'd stick my dick in anything that looked like a vagina.
That being said she actually likes us and working on cars
Now we can get back to cars instead of waifu wars
>>
Well since we're past the limit might as well post.

>>14327260
Top kek

I'm not adding anyone else to the romance.

Dad interrupting was a dice roll btw, if she was never an option it's not going against CYOA either :^)

>>14328150
And Sharon was told to fuck us, if we actually did it we're untrustworthy. Al is just using us until we're an inconvenience and well be killed off.

Cheryl is the PI's daughter and let him know about the Packard and you losing your car.

>>14328203
But Dad is cool.
>>
>>14328253
New thread
>>
>>14328253
>everyone is related to someone important
Just like OP's cousin fucking hick town.
:^)
>>
>>14328253
You forgot
>Teague is Erika's dad
>>
New thread in maybe 10 minutes.

>>14328770
>tfw you always have to look at a girl's family tree before doing anything
>theres a 3/5 chance shes a cousin

justsouthernthings

>>14328783
We already know her dad is some old German racecar driver.
>>
New thread >>14328928
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.