[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best engine to put in a sixth generation Honda Civic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Tuned_Honda_Civic_Coupe.jpg (1MB, 2321x1697px) Image search: [Google]
Tuned_Honda_Civic_Coupe.jpg
1MB, 2321x1697px
Planning on tuning the shit out of a sixth generation Honda Civic EX with a friend for the keks. His family owns a shop so I have access to everything that I need, but not entirely sure what engine I want to put into it. I have thought about both the G23 "Frankenstein" and a K but I want the most horses possible in a civic. Willing to do frequent maintenance and some machining if needed, I enjoy fucking around in a shop, which is why I am leaning towards the G23 right now.
Opinions br/o/s?
>>
I suggest you to sperg less about the engine and just throw a turbo on it to be done with it, and instead focus your efforts on cutting a tunnel into the body to fit a CRV drivetrain for 4WD.
>>
Nothing you fucking sack of nigger shit. Junk it and get an FRS
>>
>>14231097
Go post in honda general.
>>
File: 1451883837605.jpg (18KB, 280x160px) Image search: [Google]
1451883837605.jpg
18KB, 280x160px
>>14231119
Is this post an NLP embedded command to buy a Focus turbo?
>>
>>14231119
Planning on doing both really, I have the civic right now but I am looking for a trashed CRV with a working drivetrain at local junkyards.
>>
what does it matter if you just care about horsepower

a turbo is all you need
>>
>>14231144
In the end I just want to have the most fun possible with it. I need to get a new engine for the civic that I have right now anyway so whp isn't everything.
>>
B series would be easiest and cheapest

They're actually made for your car everything should fit a lot nicer and have more room for a turbo and sik mods
>>
File: 4g63t.jpg (77KB, 504x360px) Image search: [Google]
4g63t.jpg
77KB, 504x360px
This with an awd drivetrain.
>>
>>14231381
name?
>>
>>14231387
filename
>>
>>14231392
figured, sorry running on minimal sleep
>>
>>14231097
If you want to keep it stock just go with a Honda engine. But if you want to go forced induction it's best you got something outside of Honda, because you will encounter problems not once, but multiple problems. If you want a good reliable engine get a 3S-GTE.
>>
>>14231119
Man you autists never stop huh
>>
>>14231387
>>14231397
Get the EVO 8-9 4g63t. Those are more reliable than the Eclipse ones.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.