[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best hot hatch you can get in the US for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1415638719172.gif (177KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
1415638719172.gif
177KB, 500x419px
What's the best hot hatch you can get in the US for $10k and under?
>>
>>14223824
Foxbody Mustang
KP61 Starlet if you manage to find one
>>
>>14223842
>Foxbody Mustang
>hot hatch

Just get a used GTI, I assume mk4s are under 10k.
>>
Golf diesel
(with a cbr954rr in the trailer
>>
>>14223852
I've been considering a Mk5 or a Mk4 with the VR6, but from what I've heard the reliability issues combined with the fact that most second-hand ones have been heavily abused by their previous owners makes them not worth it. Is this true?
>>
>>14223824
>Hatch

The only thing you should wanna buy with a hatch is a fucking submarine.

http://www.seamagine.com/personal-submarine-3-person.html
>>
>>14223860
this 2bh
>>
File: faej8cmzblntdci1cpfp.jpg (86KB, 700x534px) Image search: [Google]
faej8cmzblntdci1cpfp.jpg
86KB, 700x534px
>>14223852
where is your god now?
>>
>>14223864
Mk4 platform as a whole is total garbage, with the exception of the TT/R32 which were stiffer and had different suspension geometry. Mk5 was a dramatic improvement over Mk4s and used R32s go for enough money you can get a even better Mk6.

USA doesn't believe in hot hatchbacks, the right word is "sport compact" which opens you up to Hondas (of which we have plenty of)
>>
MARK TWO GOLF GTI WITH MARK 5 R32 SWAP
>>
>>14224274
Enjoy understeering into the first ditch
>>
>>14224417
i want this meme to stop
go back to Jalopnik kid
>>
>>14223917
Sweet fastback.
>>
>>14224442
He's right tho, golfs are known for badly understeering
>>
File: Toyota-Matrix-2009-wallpaper.jpg (232KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Toyota-Matrix-2009-wallpaper.jpg
232KB, 1600x1200px
>>14223824
If you value utility, possibly a toyota matrix/pontiac vibe. Both are the same car with different resell value.
>toyota kwallity
>200k trouble free miles according to kbb reviews
>folding passenger seat
>cargo bay in hard plastic for easy cleaning
>115V plug for laptop charger/air compressor/TV/refrigerator
>full-time AWD option

Or if you want better off-roading capacity try the Suzuki sx4
>part-time AWD option
>inexpensive aftermarket lift-kit by rocky road.

>if you want a sexy coupe-hatch try to find a used hyundai veloster
>>
>>14226131
>Veloster
>sexy

Jesus anon, when was the last time you saw and eye doctor?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.