[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bought a 95 Impala SS on New Year's Eve >Clean as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: miata why would you do that.jpg (78KB, 540x366px) Image search: [Google]
miata why would you do that.jpg
78KB, 540x366px
>Bought a 95 Impala SS on New Year's Eve
>Clean as fuck. No clear coat fade, no major flaws in body work. Biggest flaw is a chip in the grill's paint in the top left corner.
>Have it sitting in front of my home ever since.
>Have only taken it on a ~200 mile round trip somewhere since, and to work when I don't absolutely need to use a truck
>Today my neighbor in front of me is getting taken to therapy after shoulder surgery.
>The person that picks them up runs into the rear quarter panel and caves it in.
>Leaves and doesn't leave any details.
>Calls the police and says that my car was illegally parked.
>The person that was going to therapy messages my mom on facebook and say that they hit my car and would like to exchange details
>I don't know why they didn't just message me if they wanted to use facebook
>I have coverage but don't have an insurance card yet, so my mom gives them the phone number and name of my agent
>They give the name of the person driving and nothing else.
>Get home from work later
>To be honest I'm fucking pissed
>Go beat the shit out of their door
>Talk to the husband of the person who went to therapy
>Says it was fucking stupid to park there and I'm fortunate it is driveable.
>I'm even more pissed
>Go home
>Call police
>Find out what they told them about the parking
>Officer is changing report based on new information saying I was in the right
>Insurance agent tells me that they may be trying to take me to court to avoid paying out.
>Now I have to deal with this shit.

Well, /o/, do you have any accident/car damage stories you can share and make me feel like I'm not alone?
>>
You should have reported a hit and run as soon as it happened you fucking retard.
>>
>>14222763

I didn't even know it happened until I was on my way home from work.
>>
And I hope you at least took pictures. Wouldn't matter if you were illegally parked, you hit a car and keep driving that immediately makes you at fault for anything. I wouldn't worry about it so much, the police are taking your side, hopefully the insurance will fight for you and it's in the bag. Could have handled it a lot better initially though. Always call in a hit and run.
>>
>>14222783

Of course I took pictures. I'm going to take some better ones in the morning as well because it was getting dark when I got home.

I would have called it in earlier too, but it happened while I was at work and they didn't contact me first. I learned of it from someone else while driving home from work.
>>
>>14222815
You said you talked to your neighbors before calling the police.
>>
>>14222827

I was hoping to get the name of who was driving the car, or even their information before I call the police. I figured it'd be helpful.
>>
>>14222885
You figured wrong. Call the police first. Good thing they admitted fault on Facebook as well.
>>
>>14222778
>I didn't ntice my car got hit at home until I was going home from work in my car after it happened.
>>
Take them to court and humiliate them. Verbally abuse them whenever you have the chance.
>>
Once, someone parked behind me in what was clearly not a parking space and I wasn't paying attention so I pull out a normal distance and hit them on the driver's side. I broke a mirror, but they looked like they'd been hit by a wrecking ball. I got out, checked to see if anyone had seen me, then drove off because I couldn't afford a rate hike.

I live in a town full of rich assholes, so it was probably fine.
>>
>>14222983
Yes. Slander will certainly help the case. Being a fucking child will get you nowhere.
>>
>>14222967

I had to take the truck to work so it sat at home.
>>
>>14222967
What shitty communist country do you live in where nobody is allowed to own more than one car?
>>
>>14222991
You don't deserve a license.
>>
>>14222991

You're not a nice person.
>>
>>14223002
>>14222999
If it helps, I felt bad about it.
>>
>>14223014

Good. You should feel bad about it.
>>
>>14223017
Well, I'm glad that's settled.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.