[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much would you pay for this? I'm planning on offeri

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (117KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 600x450px
How much would you pay for this? I'm planning on offering 500 if anything, it's a fucking pos http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/5362155549.html
>250000 miles
>non op
>>
$500 for a sports car? Fucking kids these days
>>
1000$

It's worth more in parts and since it's in a dry state mileage doesn't matter imo (no rust) since you can drop a 1.8 into it for pennies
>>
>>14220016
>Offering $1,000 for a non op when a couple hundred more gets you a decent condition running car
>>
That's the kinda car I'd pay to have removed.
>>
>>14220031
Am I missing something? This car runs and drives just needs a battery :^)
>>
Price is fair.
>>
>>14219982
>According to seller needs $200 in parts to be worth $4k
>Wanting to offer $500
Lol. If you're interested in it bring a battery, check the fluids and see if it runs.
Needing a battery is not a good enough "lol we cant' start it" reason. You can literally go buy a $20 reman.
If it doesn't start, great, offer him $500. If it does start then you need to realize that a missing fender doesn't 1/10th the value of a car..
>>
>>14220065
The value of the car isn't $4k, even with the parts it need.
>>
>>14220080
>*to you
>>
>>14220089
It's a 2.5k car if it runs. Anywhere outside of cali it would sell for 1500-2000
>>
>>14220126
It's not 2008 anymore.
>>
Thanks for the responses guys. I'm gonna go check it out on wed and bring a battery, anything I should look out for?

And to address offering him 500: the high mileage, non op, and missing fender makes it seem like a bucket
>>
>>14220137
http://capecod.craigslist.org/cto/5377294730.html
>>
>>14219982
I'd pay $100 to get that gay shitpile off my lawn.
>>
>>14220140
I'd lowball the fuck out of that piece of shit for everything you mentioned. You got the right idea. He also sounds like he hoons it from the way he explains it. I would be real thorough with the examination too, as it more than likely has some killing blow dealt to the engine/transmission.
>>
>>14220016
sf has snow lad
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.